Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-05-2015, 03:16 PM   #31
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This is really good glad I started reading this.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:54 AM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part IV [Prissy]

These were the amended rules, after our chat in the car.

#0 - The slavery will not interfere with professional duties
#1 - Sexy in public, naked alone
#2 - Sleeping together: only at HER place
#3 - SHE will cook what he brings her
#4 - HIS arousal will be relieved with a blowjob, unless the setting is inappropriate
#5 - SHE will climax herself on HIS command using the tool he bought for her, unless the setting is inappropriate
#6 - HE can direct HER to another partner for sex; she may decline the offer; if she accepts, HE may watch without interacting if all partners are willing
#7 - SHE is allowed to be free from Lunch until afternoon on weekends
#8 - If HIM and HER have intercourse together, the contract is off

HIM or HIS being Jake. HER or SHE being me, Prissy.

Funny how the best plans always get sidetracked. Then again, this isn't even remotely a best plan. It's not even a plan. I'm not sure what it is.

So you already know this ends (or maybe it doesn't end there, but at some point, it happens) with my brains being fucked out, and so there goes the contract, right? But what you still don't know is how we get there, and why I agreed to partake in this enslavement blackmail scenario. You already know I'm promiscuous. If you've been reading, you know I used to give handjobs for twenty dollars in high school. You know I got into this awesome threesome-foursome with friends. You know I also participated in an orgy with six or seven girls and one guy. You know that, when I get drunk, I get horny and I usually get fucked, and I like it. By that point, it probably isn't hard for you to figure why I'm going along with Jake, why I'm allowing him to use me like this. I am using him on the same level, I guess. In a way, it's almost comforting for someone like me, a drifter, to get an anchor somewhere, even with a jerk like Jake.

It's partly why so many women remain with their abusive husbands. But this isn't a debate on that. Sorry to get all philosophical on you all.

I get to meet Winston, Jake's African-American roommate. A jock. Likes sports, likes girls, keeps undressing me with his eyes, can't believe Jake's luck at landing my ass. Did I mention I'm very beautiful? That's what everyone tells me anyway, and I have a tendency to believe them. Winston is good-looking, I won't deny it, but it seems obvious to me that the clause in the contract about having me get intimate with someone... well, that someone is Winston. I only hope he's not in on the blackmail scenario, or I'll have to call it quits. This is between me and Jake. I'll pretend to be his modern friend, but I am not allowing a third wheel to alter the dynamics of power here. I think Jake understands. I hope he does. I'm actually enjoying the attention and I don't want it to end, but I'll break it off if the situation warrants it.

"Prissy's gonna cook us supper."
"Sweet. Tired of ramen!" Winston says.

If only he knew that's what I usually eat. It's not that I can't cook (my mother saw to that) but it is painstaking. I check the groceries that Jake bought. Potatoes. Onions. Ground beef. What am I supposed to do with that?

"I can cook," I tell them," but you might have to help."
"How?" Jake asks.
"Well, it depends on when you want to eat. It's past six, and things take time to cook. Are you really hungry?"
"Famished!" Winston replies.
"Fine. Then I need you two to chop the potatoes and onions while I work on the beef. Can you do that?"

Jake didn't expect to have to work. Then again, he doesn't seem to have much life experience. Winston gets a knife and a plank, and starts cutting up slices. I divide the portions, taking into account the appetites of jocks.

"For tomorrow," I tell Jake, "I'll give you a list of things to buy."
"Sure."

We start preparing the food. Winston tries to make conversation.

"So, um... Jake tells me you met a at party, last night?"
"Yes. I wouldn't say he was my first choice, but he was the obvious one."

Jake is feeling uneasy with my answer. I don't mind. He's funny when he's squirming.

"And, uh... he said..."
"Jake?"
"What?"
"What did you tell him?"

Jake is as awkward as before. I hope for the right answer, the one that doesn't have me storming out of there.

"Well, I told him I drove you home after your stuff was stolen at the party, and uh, well... I spent the night at your place."
"Yes, you did."
"Did you get all the stuff back?" Jake asks, keeping his cover.
"Most of it. Still missing a few items."

That comment is directed at him. I want him to know he isn't forgiven for what he did, even if I'm actually enjoying myself now. He goes back to cutting onions. Winston picks up the conversation.

"He... told me you're really wild. Like daring and stuff."
"I am. When the occasion is right."

Thankfully, most of the food is ready for cooking by that time. I go to work on the stove and set everything up. I tell them it will be ready in forty-five minutes. Winston gets up and goes to their living room and resumes the game he was playing on his console. I sit at the table with Jake.

"You're gonna ask me to fuck him, right?"
"Well... thought had crossed my mind."
"And you get to watch?"

For the first time, I see illumination in Jake's eyes, as he whispers his answer.

"Prissy, last night, I walked in on the four of you all sexed up... I couldn't look away. You looked so hot with that black guy's dick in your pussy..."
"Thanks for the graphic."
"I mean it... and then, taking turns, with the girl... It was the hottest thing in the universe and... and I want to see it again. I want to see your face change when a guy fucks you and... well... it doesn't have to be me."
"So you really are a voyeur?"
"Guilty. I didn't plan it, not really but... wow."

I don't know how to feel. Flattered? Used? Ecstatic? Worried? They all seem to fit the bill, but no emotion does it fully.

"So... yeah, I want to see him fuck you."
"I get it, Jake, I do... But... blackmailing me into it?"
"Well, it's just a game... right? I mean, you're not really my slave, I don't really own you, right?"

He doesn't. And it's just a game. A sexy, hot, passionate, degenerate game. And I feel wet just thinking about it.

"The point is, Jake, what you did is wrong, and anyone but me... for fuck's sake, you took advantage of me."
"But... yeah I did. Listen... it's not the first time I did something like that."
"I didn't think so."
"One time, well... it backfired. A lot. Was about a year ago."
"Tell me about it?"
"Some other time. Look, I learned my lesson about going too far so... if you want out... fine."

I smile at him.

"But that's the point, Jake. I don't want out. If I really wanted out, I wouldn't be here, and you'd be in jail."
"So... you want to continue?"
"I didn't expect I'd be giving you blowjobs, but I did. And, honestly, it wasn't so bad. You're a jerk, yeah, but you're definitely not the worst. The guy I was with, in the room..."
"Yeah?"
"Well, he was cheating on his girlfriend behind her back, with me and the other girl. That's a jerk!"

He seems to understand my point.

"So I'll play along... we'll enjoy it, while it lasts. You enjoyed it so far, right?"
"Hell yeah... to be honest, I haven't had a partner in years."
"I wonder why, if that's your approach to dating."
"Yeah..."

He looks guilty, but it's a smile I read behind that face. I guess we needed to air things out.

"So," I finally say, "if I'm going to end up screwing your roommate - and he is kind of hot - we'd better make sure we set the right mood."
"Sure. What do you have in mind?"
"Strip poker. Do you think he'd play?"
"Yeah... that sounds nice. Wish we had more girls, though."

I wonder for a moment if I know any. There's Jennifer... she'd be up for it, but I don't want to see her. My mind wanders to Suzy, my other ex. We only dated for a week, and I dumped her. Not the best call. I think of all the other people I met at the orgy last April. I think of Jim and Sarah, but again, I don't know them well enough. I also don't have their numbers, neither do I have the other couple's, Bonnie and Brian. Claire and Cassie won't come if there's other guys. I'm running out of options.

"Know any girls?" I ask.

Jake laughs, and I see why.

"What about Winston? Do you think he's got a little black book? Seems like a stud."
"Well, I have seen him date a few girls here and there, but..."
"Let's ask him."
"Now?"
"Well, if we want to plan ahead..."

Jake is still unsure about this.

"So you'd really hold a strip poker game with strangers that could end up with you being fucked?""
"Yeah. I've done worse. Or better."
"Wow... I hit the jackpot when I decided to blackmail you!"

We hear Winston's voice coming from the other room.

"Heard my name. What are you two babbling about?"

I motion for Jake to ask him, but he freezes up, so I have to take the initiative. I get up and walk towards him.

"We were thinking about what to do tonight?"
"Yeah. So?"
"Well, if you're up, I like playing poker."
"Poker. Sure. I've played."

He pauses, looking at me.

"Strip poker?" he inquires.
"Why not?" I answer. "I get to see little Winston if I win. Or is it big Winston?"

He blushes. I continue on the offensive.

"One condition, though."
"Name it!", he replies, eager for me to accept.
"I don't want to be the only girl tonight."

Winston freezes, his mind racing to figure out whom he can call. Jake joins us.

"What about Henry and Dara?"
"They won't be back until tomorrow..." Winston replies.

He pauses his game and races to his room. We let him be, returning to the kitchen. He's there for the entire length of the cooking. I set the table and call him in. He brings his cell phone to the table and is apparently texting people.

"It's a lot harder than you think, inviting people to strip poker," he complains.

I laugh inwardly as I serve the food. We eat quietly. Winston is absorbed in his task and he barely looks up from his plate and phone. I might still agree to play even if he can't get another girl in here, but I would prefer him to succeed.

As I start picking up the food, he calls out victory.

"Yes!"

He looks up at us.

"My friend Charity will be there. She's... a little... plump... but she'll be there."
"Is that the one I met at the park?" Jake asks.
"Yeah."
"Well, she's got the best tits in the house, to be sure," Jake said.

I don't like the fact that Winston is judging her on appearance alone, calling her plump, but I suppose it can't be helped. Jocks will be jocks.

"Anyone else?" I ask.
"I sent about ten invites, so far, half have said no."
"What about Crystal?"
"That would have been hot, but she already has date tonight."
"Tell her to bring her date over!"
"I guess it can't hurt to try."

I leave them to their planning and start inspecting the house, bathroom first. Toilet seat is up. Bath is dirty. A boys' apartment. I check out Jake's room. If I sleep here, it won't be in his bed. The floor is filthy. I call Jake and he rushes over.

"Yes?"
"Jake, I'm only going to ask once. Your room is filthy, there's clothes everywhere, and if I'm going to be spending any time in it..."
"Okay. I guess I can clean it up a little."
"Would you? Please?"

I bite my tongue as I continue.

"Clean it all up and I'll agree to sleep in your bed."
"Really?"
"Yes, but only if it's clean to my standards."

He considers what I just asked.

"Tell me what you want."

I'm pleased at his cooperation, so I direct the clean-up. Clothes are put away in the hamper, he uses a wet sweeper to pick up most of the dirt. He tosses the bedsheets into the washer and gets out a clean set. I help him put it on. He changes the pillow casings too. I'm really impressed by his attention to detail. It takes him an hour to do so. The only thing we don't do is dust.

"So Crystal's not coming," Winston says, walking in on us.

He freezes as he notices the state of the room.

"What are you doing?" he asks Jake.
"She's sleeping here tonight."
"Oh... Fine. Whatever. Your room."

Winston goes back to his texts.

"So two more refusals, and I sent another text to this girl I met once... maybe, I don't know."
"So no other replies?"
"Other than Charity? No."

There is a pause, until Winston speaks again.

"Are we really gonna play?"
"Why not? Unless you don't want to see me naked."

I see the effect my words have on them. I guess, with everything clearer, it's easier for me to play into the game. I check back with Jake and he's smiling. It's obvious things are going his way, and I must say, I can't complain either.

We'll just wait for this new friend Charity to show up, and we'll see where it goes.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:27 PM   #33
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I love strip poked but I love anything involving stripping
Old 02-09-2015, 07:02 AM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part V [Prissy]

Winston's friend Charity arrives a little after 8pm. She is a pudgy girl, but has the cutest hair and face. Plus, she laughs a lot. One of those people that doesn't get her appearance stop her from enjoying the good things in life. I instantly like her, even though Winston seems to look at her with some distance. I'm certain they have a history together, a drunken night of passion or just an unintended hookup. Regardless, she seems very happy to be here, saying that she's never played any form of strip game. I observe her curves under her dress and I'm a little envious. Sometimes, I feel like I'm all skin and bones. I don't want to say I have a eating disorder, but I sometimes skip meals altogether. Charity, on the other hand has flesh to spare, beautiful flesh that seems so comfortable. She would be the perfect pillow. Besides that, she has an impressive chest which I hope we get to see later. But I suppose that's the plan.

"No one else is coming?" Charity asks.
"No," Winston replies, seeming apologetic.
"Their loss," I say.

Introductions have already been made. Charity's a student as well, public relations. I can see her well in that field, shuffling about and making connections, smiling her way to the top of the pyramid. I honestly can't wait to see her naked. I know I'm repeating myself, but I love female bodies of all shapes.

It doesn't take long for us to sit down in the living room. For the heck of it, we sit alternating boy and girl, so I'm facing Charity. There's Winston to my right and Jake to my left. Essentially, we start handing out the cards and begin play. The rules are really simply. We're all given a set of chips. We start betting them. If we lose all our chips, we can trade one item of clothing for a few more. And so on. And no buying back of clothing. It's already agreed beforehand that, if someone gets naked and they want to keep playing, they have to wager something to get more chips in.

Before we get the game started, I have a discussion with Jake, or rather he has one with me.

"So, since there's a bit of random in a game... what if it gets to you and I having sex?"
"If we have sex," I remind him, "the deal is off. I'll blow you... I'll even let you eat me out, if it comes to that... but your dick stays away from my pussy - and my ass, just in case you think you can get fresh with me."
"Fine..."

Ready to play, Jake starts handing out the cards. It's a long game, and I don't keep tally of who wins or loses, because I'm more focused on seeing people strip. As it turns out, Charity can play a mean game of poker. She doesn't score all wins, but she does manage to defeat or bluff successfully. I end up on the losing streak, and I'm the first one who has to cash in clothing for chips. My top flies off to the corner of the room and I remain in my bra, smiling the whole time, as the game rolls on.

Next, it's Winston's turn, and I finally see his black skin and the hard core of his toned body. He is a jock, all the way to the abs, not that I mind. He rocks them hard, and I can clearly imagine him rocking me hard.

Jake scores a few lucky breaks and it's Charity's turn to lose something. She trades in both of her socks for the chips she needs to continue. I check out her feet. They're pretty. I like feet because I like shoes, I suppose, although I'm no fetishist. But perhaps my friend Winston is, from the way he's looking at them. That's cool.

Finally, Jake gets to take off his shirt. I realized that, for all the nudity I've seen of him, I've never actually seen him topless. He always had a shirt on when I was performing orally or manually on him. He reaches up, and he's not that bad looking (although he is one step removed from his roommate's cut physique).

Since we all have less chips due to trades, chances are this game is going to accelerate. It does, in fact. It takes no more than two turns for people to start losing more. Charity wins and gets Jake who went all in to pull his pants off. Nothing new for me there, seeing his junk hidden under his boxers, but I can tell Charity wants in. It might work out if things get physical: I could always end up with Winston while Charity and Jake venture off. We are supposed to be modern friends, after all.

The next round has Jake blowing all our minds as he bluffs us expertly. We all end up having to trade in an item. I let my pants go in exchange for chips, revealing the practical underwear I put on this morning (I was working all day, after all). Winston also gets rid of his jeans, and I get a better understanding of what he's packing, and it's nothing to be ashamed about, I have to say. But my eyes are really drawn to Charity, removing her dress, exposing her gorgeous naked full figure, her large breats supported by the largest bra I have ever seen, and the cute matching underwear. She wears it well.

Everyone's really excited now. We're joking, passing drinks around, so we're all getting a little tipsy. I am controlling my alcohol intake so I don't lose it (I don't want a repeat of the previous night). I know Winston seems to be holding his liquor, but Charity is starting to go, so I wisely decide to ration her by managing her drinks.

As it turns out, I own the next round, and everyone has to lose an item. Chickening out, the boys just toss their socks away, so I throw my tongue at them. But it's Charity who steals the show. She gets up from the floor and starts swaying back and forth, almost dancing, and she starts sliding her underwear off, keeping the bra for last. I swallow as I get a glimpse of her pubic hair, well-trimmed, matching the drapes. She looks exquisite and I want to bury my face between her wide hips. Perhaps it's this slavery story but I'm honestly and truly turned on.

She sits back down, and I can see the guys pitching tents. We hurry with the game because people want more.

Jake does it again with another win that completely knocks the wind out of us. Winston has no choice now but to trade in his boxers for chips. Charity and I look intently as he exposes himself, his back towards us so we get a great look at his powerful ass muscles (which I'm hoping he'll use to pound into me later), until he turns around. It's not as impressive outside the boxers, but then, it's not fully erect either. I decide to emulate Charity and go for the slow erotic removal of my panties. It finished doing the trick on Winston; and then Charity compounds it by unclasping her bra and giving us a wonderful view of her breasts. They are impressive, and I'm partially worried about her back.

Only Jake and myself still have one item of clothing, undergarments, and that won't last long. Just because they're naked, however, does not discount the other two, and Winston plays a good hand that gets both Jake and me naked. I let Jake go first, and he reveals the tool which he's been using on me since we started being physical. I can see Charity shaking with glee as she stares at both dicks, secretly hoping she gets them both. But I'm really turned on when I stand up and pop open my bra, and I get everyone's gaze on me. The star attraction.

However this goes, we're all naked, so we're going to have to call in favors if we want to keep playing. A part of me is saying to skip that part and just get to the orgy, but I reason myself. There's no reason the game can't be played to its fullest.

The next hand starts setting the tone when Jake loses all his chips.

"So, what do I have to do to get some more?"

Charity's the first one to speak.

"You need to jerk yourself while looking at us. And we keep playing."
"So I have to handle my cards with one hand..."
"Precisely."

Jake gets to work, his left hand wrapped around his hardened dick, as the next game. I see him stroking, and I can't help but think he's at my spot. But, despite being otherwise engaged, Jake still manages to impress everyone with a solid card combination, and since we all went in, the three of us are left without any chips, and Jake is left holding the stick, pun intended. I can read into his eyes the nasty ideas he's coming up with, and I'm extremely aroused.

"Okay," he says. "I'll hand chips to everyone, but you have to do a group thing..."
"Name it, bro," Winston replies.

We're hanging on his words, and I know I want this to escalate. I've been so horny lately, and even more since yesterday. Winston's dick has got me wanting a good pounding, and I want to bury my face everywhere on Charity. And I think Jake shares those feelings.

"So... I want Charity to blow me..."

I see her smile. She's been hoping for some time with him.

"And Prissy... you blow Winston."
"And what do I have to do?" Winston asks.
"You take it like a man..."

Winston doesn't object (why would he?) I move to my target and I see Charity doing the same. We position ourselves so we can see what the other girl is doing and can lock eye contact. I see her wrap her lips around Jake's just as Winston's fills my mouth, and we go at it unison.

"Your girl's amazing," Winston cheers on.
"Best mouth this side of the continent."

The odd flattery is actually making me feel good about it. Winston is completely into me, and I must say, I'm into him as well, as far as physicality is concerned. I chuckle internally when I realize this is the fourth dick I've had in my mouth in the past two days.

"Woh... Charity, slow down... I don't wanna cum yet..." Jake suddenly calls out.

I see Charity pull away, a wry smile on her lips. I love how playful she feels. I pull away from Winston, although he seems disappointed I didn't push him to the conclusion. Jake hands out some chips to everyone, and we're ready for another round. By now, though, I'm eager to fuck.

As luck has it, Jake dominates the next round, and both Prissy and me end up without chips. Winston manages to escape bankruptcy, but not by much.

"Fuck man," he says to Jake, I'm ready for some pussy."
"We can make that happen."

I'm surprised by what Winston says next.

"I want to fuck Charity."

I'm pleased for her, of course, but does that mean I have to get it on with Jake? Since Jake won the round, it's his call. I'm surprised at his own reaction.

"Charity, lie down on your back... Winston's gonna mount you."
"About fucking time!" she cries out.
"What about you, man?"
"I want to fuck her too, so Prissy here is gonna keep me hard for her until we switch."
"Hell yeah!"

As Charity lies down and Winston climbs on top of her, I see Jake move towards me, placing his cock in m face.

"Don't worry, love," he whispers, "you'll get yours."
"I want some of that pussy as well," I reply.
"So I figure, from what I saw last night. You can have it all once I'm done with it."

I wrap my hand around Jake's shaft as I hear the characteristic sound of a woman being taken, and I look past to see Winston's strong butt muscles and, a little below that, his black cock ramming her pale pussy. I want to look some more but Jake shoves his dick against my mouth. I open up and he starts pumping, like yesterday night, like this morning, like in the car before getting here. I must be out of my mind. This man is blackmailing me and I'm not reporting it - I'm indulging it, reveling in it. But is it still blackmail at this point? He still has those pictures, true, but we have a contract. It's more of a master/slave relationship.

I'm overthinking it. Need to focus on his cock.

"Fuck, Winnie, it's been so long since I felt your cock in me!"

Charity is loud. Vocal... Winnie? She calls him Winnie! I would laugh but my mouth is quite full.

"Fuck this is amazing," Winston replies.
"Ain't seen nothing yet..." Jake whispers to me.

Charity is so into it, it sounds almost fake.

"Yes... that's it... right there, like that... oooh... Winnie... so good... so strong, like the hulk you are..."

I just hope she doesn't get him to come until I've had my turn with the love machine. But Jake has the situation in hand.

"Winston."

The roommate stops pounding for a moment, turning his head.

"What?"
"I want in."

I see Winston pull out of Charity's pussy. She is panting, her large chest heaving up and down from the excitement. Jake and Winston help her get on all fours, like I'm already positioned, and they set her beside me. Then, they move behind us. I sense Winston's presence.

"Best idea you ever had, roomie."
"Amen."

I hear a high-five. I almost giggle at their childish attitudes. I cast a look at Charity beside me, drawing her gaze to mine.

"You like?"
"Oh, hell yeah!" she replies with passion. "Haven't had fun like this since high school. You?"
"Last night, actually..."
"Wow. We should hang out more..."

I'm not adverse to the idea. I lean in towards her.

"When the boys are done, if you'd like, I can show you a good time too."

She seems surprised at my invitation, but then the wicked smile returns.

"Why not?"

After that, it becomes impossible for us to chat. Our respective partners proceed to penetrate us, and I feel Winston's rod dive deep inside me, and I want him there. I look back to see his face, the same face every guy makes when he's trying to impress the woman he's with. That forced exercise look, all business, with the tongue almost sticking out. Winston is all business. He's not in it for the longhaul. He wants to shoot his load and be done with it. I hope he lasts long enough for the mind-blowing orgasm I crave, but I suppose I'll settle for whatever he throws at me. Charity is as loud with Jake as she was with the other partner. She's exaggerating, but not faking. She really loves it, and I must admit, I love it too.

"Where are you gonna shoot it?" I manage to ask Winston.
"Can I do it inside you?"
"Sure..."

We should be wearing protection. We aren't. Four partners in two days and no protection. I'm being unreasonable. I'll need to check with my doctor... The things I think about when I'm being fucked! But it's far too late for that. Winston is done, and I feel the burst inside my womb. I know Jake is getting off on it. I know I'm less than satisfied, and it makes me a little angry. I want more pounding, I want to come so hard that my scream shatters windows.

But it's over. Winston is not an attentive lover. He pulls out of me and leaves his mess inside. I'm almost hoping Jake swaps partners, even if he's not supposed to. He's still riding a very vocal Charity hard.I look at her face: how beautiful she looks with that overwhelming feeling of pleasure. She's getting her money's worth, so to speak. I lean in closer to her face and plant a kiss on her wet lips. I hear a grunt, and I know Jake is also done, filling her up. My 'supposed boyfriend' is shooting his load inside Charity. I don't look. I'm focused on her.

I sense that he's pulling out of her, so I push Charity to the side, then to her back, and I climb on top of her, pressing my flesh against hers. She is a comfortable as I thought she would be. I lock lips with her, and we start making out. Our pussies touch, and I felt the cum pouring out of both of us. Still, the contact of her sex is inviting, and I start grinding against it. If I'm not gonna get it from one of the boys, I might as well take it from her. She's in rare form, and I seem to be doing a number on her as well.

"Oh my God!" she yells in repetition when I'm not smothering her face with my lips. Her words stimulate me enough that I feel it rise inside me, my body is about to rocked. I get vocal too.

"Sweet Charity... oh... I'm gonna cum on your sex..."
"Fuck yeah... keep rubbing, please."

I comply. As opposed to our male partners, I intend to give her as much as I can, so I grind until the orgasm shoots into me, powerful, almost earth-shaking, and then I keep grinding until she feels the same. The boys don't exist, right now. It's just me and her, and our kisses.

The energy quietly dies down after that, and she's practically passed out. I'm not much better. I finally hazard a look at the boys. They're in awe of what we just did and, if they could get hard again, they'd try. But younger boys don't know how to manage their sex drive usually. I had a partner, once, for a few weeks, a man in his forties, and he knew how to please me, to make me the focus of his love. We parted because I found out he was doing that to many girls, and at that time, I wasn't willing to be one of the bunch.

Charity whispers in my ear.

"Thank you so much, Prissy... you were amazing."
"Thanks... you can call me Princess... it's my real name," I whisper back. "Don't tell the guys."

She smiles, then kisses me passionately. We're done. This game of strip poker, this excuse for sex, it's run its course. All the remains is what's left, and who sleeps where.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:06 PM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part VI [Prissy]

After the strip poker night, the rules remained unchanged.

I am getting tired of giving handjobs and blowjobs. I'm in the living room, my lips wrapped around Jake's cock while my hand pumps fiercely at Winston's. I'm not entirely sure how this one came about. Meanwhile, the boys' gazes are fixated on my naked form, enjoying what I'm doing to them.

I slept on the couch, alongside Charity. It was a bit surprising for Winston but he didn't argue the point. She kept me warm all night, huddled against her imposing figure. I planted kisses on her all night, caressing her skin, making her feel loved. I wanted to make love to her again that morning, but she had to hurry for fear of being late to work. She did give me her number, saying we should get together. That was the highlight.

And then, Jake got up, hopping to the bathroom. Winston followed up, and he had the morning wood. I was, of course, still naked in the living room. Winston just walked up to me and asked if I'd help. I just said yes. I'm really horny. Jake, of course, saw this and wanted in, and I can't say no to my 'master'.

I just want to raise my ass, get Winston to bury his dick inside me, and I'll suck on Jake in the meantime. A wonderful threesome that would be. But I don't say anything, and they don't take the initiative. They assume, like all men, that I like giving pleasure and don't need any in return. Or I'm jumping to conclusions and being cranky because it's morning. In any event, I bring them to completion, allowing both to paint my breasts with their spunk. I at least get a 'thank you' from Winston, but Jake says nothing. It's part of the contract.

I hit the showers right after that and clean the sweat (and everything else) off. I'm dried and clothed by the time I step outside the bathroom, and headed for the kitchen. I prepare pancakes. Eggs, flour, milk. He doesn't have any vanilla extract - what a shocker! Still, the boys don't seem to complain. I play the pretense in order to keep Winston out of the loop.

"So, I have stuff to do this afternoon, but I'll be back for supper."
"Fine," Jake says, playing along. "You can still cook me something?"
"Sure... what do you want? I'll tell you what to buy."

We come up with a menu. All the while we're talking, I have this strange feeling between my legs. I hope my steady stream of sex hasn't gotten me infected with something. But I checked myself in the mirror after my shower, and there weren't any irritations, or signs of anything wrong. Maybe I'm just needing a good boner, one that will actually pleasure me to my heart's content.

I leave their apartment not long after that. Jake doesn't even offer to drive me somewhere. To be honest, I don't know where I'm going. I drop by my place, and I pour myself a hot bath. I get naked and inspect the folds of my sex. I'm being paranoid, I know, but there's this lingering notion that I don't know the sexual history of any of these people. I'm starting to think I'm a sexaholic. But I could stop. Or isn't that what they say?

As I get out of the water, I think about my life. I have one friend. One good friend, but only one, and he's not very reliable. Still, I call him. Who else is going to listen to me? But what can I tell him? The phone is ringing before I've made up my mind.

"Hello?"
"Marq... Hi."
"Are you okay? You sound down," he tells me.
"I... I'm sorry."
"Hey! I'm the one who should be sorry."
"Yeah... you should. Can you come over? Please?"

He agrees. I put on a bathrobe but I don't get dressed again. I go lie down on my couch and I fall asleep. The knock on the door wakes me up. I make my way to the door and check through the spyhole before letting him in.

"Hello!"

He has a beautiful smile.

"Marq..."

I lean in and kiss him. He is stunned by my reaction as my hand reaches for his crotch.

"Prissy, slow down..."
"What?"
"I... I can't..."

I pull away, angry.

"Well, why not? I want to apologize for yesterday."
"You don't have to apologize... and I can't because, I'm going steady now. I think, at least."
"You are? With whom?"

I'm totally taken aback by his revelation.

"That girl I met... Thursday at the party... we hooked up last night again and, well... we said we'd have a go at it. She found me on facebook!"
"Ah! Dammit!"

I walk away.

"I needed you to bone me good! Two days and you're already exclusive! What's up with that?"
"Nothing... listen, Prissy, what's eating you?"
"Well, not you apparently... sorry."

I try to calm down. I pour myself a glass of water and offer him some. He agrees and we sit down at my kitchen table.

"Tell me about it."

I have to confess a few things. It will help clear my mind. And Marq is my best friend, regardless of what else he is.

"I met this guy at the party also..."
"That's great."
"No it's not. He's a jerk, and a pig, and a slouch, and a moron."
"Ok... so... you regret the time spent with him, I'm guessing."
"It's more than that... I... he's gotten under my skin, and I want to call it off but... he's... insistent, and I can't really say no."
"You've had sex?"
"Not really... I mean, yeah, but... only blowjobs. He hasn't... fucked me yet. I want him to fuck me, to get it done so I can move on..."

Is that the truth? Am I fabulating? Marq eyes me suspiciously.

"What are you not telling me?"
"I can't... It's a... confidence issue."
"Keeping a secret from me? That's rich..."

I punch him in the shoulder.

"Thanks for listening, Marq..."
"No problem. Look, Prissy, I care about you and I want to make sure you're fine."
"I'm... okay. What about your girl? When do I meet her?"
"Tonight."
"Really? You're that confident about her?"
"She's amazing... gorgeous, smart, passionate. To be honest, the first night, we just talked and made out a little. We were more... intimate last night."

I smile at him.

"Did you make her come?"
"Prissy!"
"Well, did you?"

He wonders why this is important.

"I did. I think I did, at least... she seemed to like it a lot."
"I'm glad for her..."
"Let me guess... you didn't."
"No."

I sound bitter. I almost feel like Marq is going to indulge me, but he doesn't.

"So... I meet her tonight?"
"If you want."
"Well, I'd like that but..." I pause. Jake. "I have to bring my 'boyfriend'."
"You don't sound convinced..."
"More like modern friend..."
"Oh... the guy in question, then?"
"Yep."

This could get awkward.

"Maybe you could meet her sooner," Marq says. "She's available from two onward."
"I'd like that."

We set it up. Marq calls her up and gives her my address. In the meantime, I get dressed and we have lunch together. We hang out, watching television, doing nothing much. I'm glad I'm not focusing on Jake. I cuddle to Marq's shoulder and he doesn't mind.

Around two-thirty, there's a knock on the door. Since we're expecting company, I let Marq answer. He greets her.

"Hey!"
"Hello..."

That voice... I get up from the couch and make my way towards the door. She's coming in, closing it behind her, and I stop and stare.

"Suzy."
"Hi, Prissy."

She's smiling at me. She's holding Marq's hand. My mind is shot.

"This is Suzy... so you remember her?"
"How could I forget..."

What is wrong with this picture! Suzy was mine, for an entire week. We met at a party, got crazy, I made a lesbian out of her and then... and then... I kicked her out. I let her go. I broke it off. I'm such a loser! She is gorgeous, as beautiful as I remembered, and she's dating my best friend!

"I remember you too..." she says, a hint of anger in her voice.

Is this some kind of revenge thing? Too much is happening at the same time. I want to scream.

"So... you also were at the party Thursday?"
"Yep... and I saw your friend, Marq... he'd helped me out before, so we got to talking and it turns out, we have a lot more in common than we thought..."

There's a hidden message there. Marq is feeling the tension but he says nothing about it. I think he's figured out the same things I have.

"I see you haven't redecorated," Suzy tells me.
"No budget for it."

This is cold, even for her. Even for me. She turns to Marq.

"Oh! I forgot my purse in my car. Would you get it for me?"
"Sure thing," he replies.

He knows something's up but he won't talk about it. Or maybe he's in on it. Regardless, he takes her keys and heads out. She closes the door behind him.

"So, how've you been?" I ask.
"Cut the crap, Princess."

Her tone is mean. I feel like crying. I suppose I deserve it, though, for breaking her heart all those months ago.

"You know the first thing we have in common, me and Marq?"
"No."
"We both got fuck-friend-zoned... by you."
"I'm sorry, Suzy. I'm... so... sorry..."

Tears are swelling up in my eyes, but it's not just about her. It's about my life in general. I see Suzy's stare become less aggressive for a moment, but she steadies herself.

"Don't you start getting me on a guilt trip. You had your chance with me..."
"And you get back at me by fucking my best friend?"
"As it so happens, yes... but in truth, and after the fact, he's really a nice guy..."
"If he was so nice, he wouldn't have let me end up getting blackmailed!"

I said it. I can't take it back. Suzy looks in horror, suddenly sympathetic to my plight.

"What? You're being blackmailed?"

I try to walk away, but she catches up to me, grabbing my arm.

"Don't you walk away twice from me!" she practically yells.

She pulls me in close and kisses me. I kiss her back.

"Fuck you, Princess," she finally admits. "I wanted to see you. I love you."

This time, the tears aren't just swelling. They're rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm messed up, Suzy..."

She drags me to the couch and sits me down. We hear the door open and Marq comes in.

"Is everything all right?" he asks.
"Please don't tell him..." I whisper to Suzy.

She seems to agree. Marq walks over to us and notices my tears. He gets to his knees in front of me, while Suzy caresses my back. I recompose myself and look at them both.

"I'm sorry, both of you... for not loving you like you love me... I'm messed up."
"You already said that," Suzy replies. "How can we help?"

It's hard for me to put a finger on it. I've always been extremely passionate and overly sexual. Paid handjobs in highschool, nasty sexual pranks on other girls, multiple partners and no real stability. Marq's the only friend I have from that time who still talks to me, and sometimes I wonder why. I can be quite the bitch.

"I don't know," I reply. "I love you both, you know that, but I...."
"You don't love yourself," Marq says. "Believe me, Prissy, I know you better than you know yourself..."
"You probably do."
"And you know... I am really truly sorry for Thursday. I shouldn't have left you hanging," he continues.
"It's my bad," Suzy tells him. "I ambushed you."
"Figured as much. I mean, I knew you were into her, it was obvious from all those months ago, and really, while we were chatting, you kept bringing her up..."
"And you let me?"
"Why not? You seemed like you needed it."

Suzy purses her lips for a moment before answering.

"And what about last night?"
"We had great sex. If you want more than that, like I said, I'm up for a challenge. But I obviously can't compete with Princess here..."
"Shut up, you twit!" I reply.

The two stare at me with intensity. The tears are gone, and resolution has set in.

"I love you both. And Marq, I know you've had a crush on me since forever..."
"Yeah, I still do, but... we both know that romantically, it doesn't work."
"And me?" Suzy asks.
"You were perfect for me, so passionate... always craving more sex..."
"You make me wild, Princess..."

I kiss her, then I kiss Marq. My two loving friends. I've had both of them. I want them again. But not here. Not now. Emotions are still too raw.

"How's this for a plan?" Suzy starts. "We play it by ear. I did come on very strong last March, I admit. So maybe, we can slow it down. Take it one step at a time."
"She has an issue, though," Marq says.
"Yeah... I have a 'boyfriend' of sorts right now."

Suzy says nothing, but she instantly figures he's the blackmailer. She says nothing to Marq. I know what Marq will do if he finds out, and it will be messy. I need to handle this my way.

"So," I add, "I deal with this guy. Tonight. We have an... understanding. A... contract."
"Contract?" Marq looks at me, puzzled.
"Like a master-slave kind of thing..."
"Oh! I get it."
"And you want out?"
"I never wanted in, in the first place. I got... I don't want to say bullied, but influenced into it. And I was really confused, and I still am but..."

I look at them both.

"I just want the two of you, really. My friends... my lovers..."

That last part, I whisper, but it gets them to smile.

"We shouldn't need anyone else, right?" I ask.
"I don't need anyone else if I have you," Suzy whispers, then, turning to Marq, "no offense."
"None taken."
"But you can still be in," she adds, looking at me for agreement.
"Our understanding can still stand," I tell Marq. "If you ever need a fuck, or I do, we can manage it... if Suzy's good with that."
"I think I am."

There's a moment of silence.

"Hang on," I suddenly say. "Are we formalizing a threesome here?"
"More like a three person relationship, maybe," Marq corrects. "I'm not against the idea."
"Neither am I,"Suzy adds. "Marq is a very gentle lover."

He is. I know it intimately and now, it's something I share with Suzy. Why did I let her go back then? It was because of Cassie and Claire. I met Suzy when I was planning a wild threesome (which ended up being a foursome when Jennifer joined in). I wasn't in the mood for anything but sex with Suzy. But now, after what just happened with Jake...

"We can make this work!" I say out loud.

I'm smiling. There are no more tears. There's just one glitch in the plan. Jake. And I have to go to his place to cook supper, and give him another blowjob, and possibly have his roommate fuck me again. And I don't know if I want that anymore. I can call it off. I can tell Jake to go fly a kite. Except that I can't. I have to break the contract the way we spelled it out. Jake has to fuck me.

Fuck, but I don't want his dick inside my pussy anymore, not that I really ever wanted it in the first place. This is going to be tricky, but it can't be helped. I am getting screwed, regardless.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:23 PM   #36
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update looking forward to more actions
Old 02-19-2015, 05:10 AM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part VII [Prissy]

That talk with Marq and Suzy really helped, but I am far from done with Jake, so I eventually have to leave my friends. We promise to stay in touch, and quickly.

When I get back to Jake's place, around four-thirty, I am let in by the third roommate, Henry. He's tall, athletic, very good-looking, but I don't like his smile. He looks like one of those interns on Gray's Anatomy. I'm changed from the morning. I'm wearing a one-piece dress that goes to the mid-thighs. Jake is apparently out fetching groceries along with Winston, or so Henry tells me. We sit down to chat.

"So, you're the girl who's gonna be cooking supper for us tonight?"
"Prissy."
"Yeah. Jake told me all about you."
"All about me?"

He laughs.

"Obviously not everything, but he says you and him have an understanding, about your relationship."
"We do."
"That's nice... he said you guys really had a lot of fun last night."
"He did. What did he say?"
"Well, he didn't spell it out, but I gathered from the leftover cards and chips around the apartment that you played some form of strip game, and given the smell of the apartment when I came in, I know you had sex in the living room."

He's very observant.

"So I did some further checking," he adds.

He tosses a phone on the table. It's Jake's, I think. It's open to the notepad app, and I see what's on it. It's the contract I wrote up. Our master/slave contract.

"You found this," I coldly say.
"It's an interesting arrangement, not unlike something I had with a former girlfriend."
"Not with your current?"
"Nope.Well, not yet, anyway, not exactly.. we've only been together for a month, so it's still pretty much open bar..."

He smiles at me. I know where he's going with this.

"So, I don't expect you want this to become public, right?"
"Seriously! You too?"
"What, me too?"

I don't answer. He just looks at me with an empowered look.

"What's your demand?" I ask.
"Get naked."
"What about the other guys? What's Jake gonna say when he comes back?"
"You really think he's going to mind?"

I could run. I could escape. I'm about to get cornered by yet another perverse guy. I say nothing. Instead, I get up and remove my dress, tossing it on the table.

"Very nice. I want to see your pussy."

Again, I comply, taking off my underwear and tossing it on my dress. Do I like being treated this way? I can't say. My panties are off, and he sees my shaved cunt.

"Fuck you're hot..."
"I suppose you want a taste too?"
"Lie down on the table."

I move up on the table, laying on my back, spreading my legs. I'm already dripping wet, from just those few words and the strip. I guess I really am a slut! He bends down between my legs, placing his mouth over my sex. He takes in a strong whiff, then starts licking the folds of my pussy. I try not to moan but his tongue does feel wonderful. Last night, Winston left me hanging.

"Fuck this!" I say.

I turn around, getting on all fours on the table as it wobbles about. I present my raised behind to him.

"You want to stick it in, right?"

He's surprised at the speed at which this is progressing, but also by my taking charge. Still, he doesn't hesitate to undo his pants and lets them fall to the ground.

"So I'm gonna fuck you now..."
"Stop stalling and do it!"

He has to climb on a chair in order to be at the right height. It all seems very precarious, but I don't care. I'm going to let him fuck me, and I hope he gives me what I've been denied since yesterday. I almost feel bad, given my conversation with Marq and Suzy earlier. Almost.

He pushes his meat inside my hole and I moan hard.

"God dammit you're so tight," he claims.
"Tighter than your girlfriend?" I snap at him.
"About as much..."

He's pounding now and I feel him so well inside me, so hard and aggressive. I'm getting fucked by a man I just met ten minutes ago. I want to feel used. I want to be pleasured. He grabs my hair and pulls back my head; this causes him to shift inside me, and I feel him with much more intensity.

"Ah... fuck!" I scream.

He's doing it. He's making me cum. I've been high all day. I would want it to be Marq, or even Suzy with a strap-on, but it's not them. It's some guy I hardly know named Henry fucking my brains out. And, right now, I'm okay with that.

Of course, as expected, the door opens and in walk Winston and Jake, back with groceries.

"Holy cow!" Winston yells at the sight.
"Hey guys..." Henry says, not skipping a beat while he's doing me.
"When did she get here?" Jake asks.
"Ten minutes ago."
"Dammit man!" Winston exclaims. "You waste no time."
"No time to waste..." he replies as he continues.

Jake moves up to the table, setting the grocery bags in front of me.

"When you're done with him, I'll have a lollypop for you."
"Fuck you, Jake," I say, and mean it. He needs to fuck me for this to be over.

I look at Winston. He's already unbuttoning his pants. Henry stops what he's doing, pulling out of me. He lifts me off the table without effort and sets me on the kitchen floor, again on all fours. He gets behind me again and returns to his action, pushing and pounding inside me. I get Winston's cock in my face. I'm just a slut to these guys. I'm enjoying it too, at least to some extent. I let Winston shove it in my mouth. He grabs my head and starts face-fucking me with it. Another threesome. The attention is getting to me, and I climax even more, with Henry still pumping hard.

"This one is fricking awesome," Henry tells Jake, now panting ever so slightly.

This one? I may not be the only girl they've done this to.

"Yep, she is... Best damn blowjob giver on the West Coast," he replies.
"I'm good with her pussy. Fuck..."

He's really into it now, and I can't wait for him to come inside me. I've already had my fill (thank you Henry), but he keeps pushing me upwards, keeping me high with ecstasy. If my mouth was free, I would give him quite a vocal performance. As it happens, I'm giving an oral performance to Winston instead.

"Goddammit, so tight," whimpers Henry as he gets ready to release.

I brace for it. But just a moment before I expect it, he pulls out, and jerks it all off on my back. No! I wanted it inside me, the last piece of desire unfulfilled. It feels plentiful as it falls on my back and drips down. Winston immediately pulls out of my mouth and moves to take his place. However, he pushes me onto my back, on the cold floor of the kitchen, and spreads my legs apart. He pushes his rod inside me in a position I haven't yet tried with them, and starts pounding. I close my eyes. As handsome as he is, I don't want to see his face. I don't want to see anyone's face. I just want to feel used.

I feel the wet cum from Henry across my back, splattered onto the floor, and it feels disgusting. But Winston himself is more inclined to give me some pleasure today, or maybe I'm just more sensitive after Henry. He's kneading my breasts over my bra, before he pulls the cloth away to expose my nipples, and starts kissing them, all the while plunging his dick far into me.

"Please, Winston... shoot it inside me... please."

I'm begging for it.

"Call me Winnie," he replies.
"Fuck me Winnie... cum inside me, please..."

I start repeating the phrase, like a mantra, and I don't have to do it very long. I feel the tension on his shaft as he spurts it all out inside me, and I moan with pleasure as the hot substance fulfills a need I have been unable to explain. Spent, he lays on top of me for a moment before pulling himself off.

"Shit," he says, "I could get used to this."

So could I, and that's a bad thing. Maybe. I look at Jake. He's been watching them have a go on me all the time. My stare beckons him to my side. He gently walks over to me and gets to his knees. I whisper to him.

"Please fuck me Jake..."
"But I'm having so much fun watching you squirm."
"Fuck you!"
"Not yet, but..."

He unzips his pants and pulls out his penis. He climbs on top of me, his cock resting against my mouth. He pushes it in and I start swallowing him up. This is the game and he's winning. I sense fingers teasing my pussy, but I can't tell who's doing it. Jake is already hard as can be, and he's not stopping until he's well and done. I take it all I can, but he's driving the action. I hear his roommates coaxing him on, adding insult words towards me. Slut. Whore. Bitch. Cum-bucket. That's how I feel right now.

"You're gonna swallow this time," Jake says.

I don't want to. It's not in the contract. But unless I push him off of me, gravity is going to do the trick. So I let it happen. He blows his load inside my mouth, and I don't supress the gag reflex. He's not letting any of it go to waste either, each tiny burst spilling out a little more until he's dry. I've just been fucked by three guys I don't particularly appreciate, and two of them are blackmailing me. I'm still wondering why I'm not fighting back more but, in truth, I probably feel like I deserve this. And the orgasm was sincere, from both of them (thank you Winston for finally delivering).

But making me swallow... we should have included that in the contract. I have no recourse against it.

I lay there, on the floor, unmoving. Jake gets up. I see the guys all leering at me. How can men simply objectify women like that? Do they learn it at a very young age or is it part of social pressure? I have mixed feelings about the rest.

"Well, I'm gonna tap that well later on," Henry says.
"Be my guest," Jake answers.

As if I don't have a say in this, but I do. It's my pussy. I played along because I was craving sex. More craving, still, after all this. I could continue for hours on end. It's a good thing there are no more guys in this room. Or other people, for that matter.

"Well," Jake calls out to me, "dinner isn't going to cook itself."

He's right. I am the designated cook, after all. And whore. I guess that's what I get for agreeing to become their slave. No. His slave. I'm letting them get the better of me.

I have to admit though, it's been a while since I've been this sexually satisfied. It's just a shame it has to happen at the expense of my dignity.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:21 PM   #38
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part VIII [Prissy]

I'm a slave to Jake. Apparently, I'm also a slave to his roommates.

The kitchen smells of cum. I had to clean the stains off the floor, on all fours, while the guys looked on. None of them have put their bottoms back on. Why bother? They're hoping to get hard again so they can fuck me some more. They've also taken my clothes. I'm naked. And I'm cooking, apparently. At least, I have an apron and mittens.

I see Winston go play his games. Henry is making a call, presumably to his girlfriend, the lovely Dara. And Jake is watching, gently stroking his cock while he's watching me work. If he gets hard again, I have to blow him. All I have to do to get out of this contract is to get his nasty unit inside my pussy. Heck! At this point, I might be willing to let him have a go at my ass. But I won't, and I don't. I'm here of my own free will, even after this afternoon, even after the confession with Marq and Suzy. I must be insane. Then again, getting fucked like that, three days in a row... pure bliss! Thursday, I was too drunk to enjoy it (or at least remember enjoying it). Yesterday, Winston came too fast. Today, both Henry and Winston delivered, and my pussy craves more.

I'm of two minds in this, obviously. I want it and I don't. Sigh.

As soon as supper is ready, I call on them and they come to the table. I sit on Jake's lap, hoping to get him to falter in his resolve, but he just pushes me away and focuses on the food. I can't eat. My insides are tied in a knot.

"So Dara is coming over later," Henry says.
"Sweet," Winston replies. "Is she coming alone?"
"Yep."

I have to ask.

"Is Dara really your girlfriend?"
"Of sorts," Henry says. "Like you and Jake."
"Uh-huh."

The guys are wolfing down what I prepared. I should have put laxatives in it. That would have been hilarious.

"Dara's gonna love you..." Henry says.
"No kidding...."

I turn to Jake.

"What's the story here, Jake? I'm not your first 'slave', am I?"
"In a nutshell, no... although you are by far the most eager slut we've ever had."
"So it's a group thing?"

Henry, the oldest of the three and the Alpha male, takes charge of the conversation.

"Essentially, we share everything. When my mate Jake flunked classes last December, well, I couldn't leave him hanging so he joined in. Now, he's good with phones..."

Jake pulls out the phone and shows me the pictures he took of my foursome last Thursday.

"See, I wasn't kidding when I said I had pictures."
"I believed you. And I imagine you showed them to your mates while I was out."
"We share everything," Henry repeated.

I nodded.

"And what if I tell on you? What if I walk out that door? What if I want to leave, now?"

There's a pause. Again, Henry answers.

"Well, you can. Door's right there. We have those pictures, and there's a lot of sites on the internet that want ex-girlfriend videos and that kind of thing."
"So it really is blackmail, then?"

I know Henry is smart. Smarter than the other two. I know he understands the legal ramifications of what I'm saying.

"No. It's just... look, you enjoyed it, come on, admit it."
"Maybe I did. But maybe I'd enjoy it more if you didn't cloak it in all that manipulation. Ever think of that?"
"A lot of girls are into that sort of thing," Henry added.
"And some aren't. As I said to Jake, you boys are lucky he landed on me. Anyone else might have done the rational thing and fled or gone to the cops. He stole my stuff and flat out admitted it."
"But you didn't report us. You were curious. You still are. And you had fun."
"Yeah, I did. I'm not even denying that. But what my body wants and what my brain wants and what my heart wants..."

I don't finish the sentence. I'm arguing in the wind, I suppose, but it helps me vent. I'm frustrated that I'm going along with this, that I seem to enjoy this debasement. Or is it even debasement? Am I in control or not? I can't tell anymore.

"Can we at least implement a safe word?" I ask.
"That sounds perfectly reasonable. What do you want it to be?"
"Red. If we're doing something and I say 'Red', you stop. Period."

Henry looks at his roommates, getting their approval.

"Done."
"Thank you..."

They get back to eating, and I manage to get a few bites in my stomach.

"Listen, I imagine that, when Dara comes over, it's gonna turn out like just before supper, right?"
"Chances are," Henry says.
"In that case, I have a request to make."

They all look at me curiously.

"I'm obviously going to get fucked tonight, and I can live with that... but not just by you three, or your girlfriend."
"What do you have in mind?"

I had already thought about this, and I had even expressed it earlier, but now, it makes sense to make it happen.

"I have friends I want coming over."
"Friends?"
"Yeah. A boy and a girl. Both very... close friends, if you get my drift."
"Ah!"
"Yeah. If we're gonna make it, let's make it big."

My suggestion hangs in the air for a moment. I see Henry hesitating, but he ultimately smiles.

"Yeah. Why not? Your friends as open as you are?"
"Well..."

I think of all the times I've had sex with Marq. I think of the week of sex spent with Suzy. I think of what we talked about this afternoon. Yeah. I think they can handle it.

"They're game. Can I call them?"
"Sure."

I get my phone.

"Might as well call Charity again," Winston says.
"Sweet!" Jake cries out. "Man, this is gonna be an epic night."

I call Marq. I talk slow, and I explain my plan to him. It's not much of a plan really, it's more that I want them here. Turns out, they're together at the restaurant. I don't tell them about the gangbang I just went through, but I do hint at the overall sexual tone of the evening, and I'm very clear about my own needs.

"I need backup. If I'm gonna get screwed again, I want witnesses. More than that, I want my friends. You and Suzy."
"Suzy says we'll be there. We'd never leave you hanging. We love you too much for that."

I give them the adress then return to the boys. Apparently, Winston has convinced Charity to come back, and there's no longer any pretense. It's all for the sex games. For a moment, I'm tempted to make a call to Jennifer, my other former flame, but I chicken out of the idea. I don't want Suzy and her meeting, and then hooking up on me. Henry comes over and takes my phone away.

"Your friends coming?"
"Yep. They'll be here as soon as they're done eating."
"Plenty of time for an encore."

I look at him with an exhausted look.

"Seriously? You can't hold it in for like... two hours?"
"I could, but I don't want to."

I pause for a moment.

"Tell you what, Romeo... you get Jake to fuck me right now and I let you pound me into submission afterwards."
"No deal."
"Then no pounding."

I have to put my foot down as some point, and I'll stand by my stance.

"Counter-proposal. You let me and Winston fuck your ass, and I'll get Jake to pound you into oblivion."
"I don't do anal," I reply, even though it's not entirely true.
"Them's the breaks..."
"You're still not getting near my pussy now, Henry."

I emphasize his name, to make sure he knows I'm in control. He simply smiles, mocking me. I want to slap him.

"Fine. Blow me."
"No."

He's really surprised now. I don't want to do anything until my friends get here. I call them out, all three of them.

"Here's the deal, boys! You've had your fun at my expense, and I don't fault you for that, but I'm not a fucking piece of meat. I'm a woman, I have needs, and I have desires. I will fuck whomever I want, whenever I want. Be nice, play your cards right, and you'll all get a turn on the Princess-Express. Fuck with me and I will get mad."

Suddenly, they're impressed. I'm not the weak little girl they were expecting. What they don't see is how scared I am that they'll just laugh it off, and disregard my wishes. But I sense that the taint of blackmail, hovering over this activity, is suddenly striking a sour note. Blackmail is only good if the person you're blackmailing is afraid of being exposed. At this point, I'm not sure I would care anymore, and I think they are starting to feel it.

"We got you," Henry finally says, acknowledgin what I've been trying to tell them.
"Thank you. Now, could you please help me clean the table?"

To my surprise, I get some help, even if it's Henry telling Jake to do it. He's mad. No, more like shaken. He'll want to get back at me later. In the game. Right now, and until the game starts, I'm in control. I don't ask for my clothes back, but I do ask where they put them. They're apparently in Jake's room.

The rest of the time waiting for the others to arrive is a little tense, but I'm feeling better about it. I've been afraid quite a bit lately, and it's nice to stand up to bullies. Yeah. That's it. These men have been bullying me about, playing with my uncertainty, making me doubt myself. I can't let them get a grip on my emotions. Hopefully, when Marq and Suzy get here, I'll have grown a new backbone. We can still have fun - lots of it - the four of us, with the others that are coming, but I'm going to make this mine.

They've been riding me all day. I'm the one that's gonna be riding them. In the end, hopefully, everyone will get a kick out of it.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:40 AM   #39
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part IX [Prissy]

I'm a slave to Jake. Apparently, I'm also a slave to his roommates. But that's probably about to change. Maybe.

So. You may remember how all this started. With my pussy being pounded into submission by a nasty cock. You supect that will mean the contract will be over. So I'm really telling this story to... do I have a point? I don't know. It all seems so pointless, really. All these boys and their overflowing libidos (sorry for the graphic image here)... all these girls with hot appetites for sex. It's just college, really. People acting out, experimenting, learning things, trying stuff out, stumbling along the way, and hoping to survive in the end.

And me? I may no longer be in college, but I'm really not an adult. I'm wild, exuberant, passionate, degenerate, and completely out-of-my-mind. I'm also not happy. Not one bit. Only, a little bit. I was happy with Suzy a few months ago, but then I started feeling happy, and knowing it, well, it was easier to not be happy. So I dumped her. Then I met this cool girl, Jennifer, and I kind of liked her, and she was fun, so I pushed her away. And of course, my best friend, Marq, whose almost always been there for me, and he adores me, and I don't love him the same. And I'm so confused about all of this, because I don't even know where to begin. I've been fucking my way through life and it's not working out for me in the long run.

I rarely talk about my parents. That's because I don't like them. They were in a loveless mariage, and my father had six or seven girls on the side. My mother wasn't any better, drinking champagne and spreading her legs for people I didn't know. They wouldn't get a divorce for my benefit, because it might hurt the child. Bullshit. I was aware of sexuality by the time I was nine, but it wasn't nice, loving sexuality. It was the graphic, hardcore sex part of beasts mating. And as much as I didn't like it, it fascinated me. No wonder I was so precocious. Sex meant nothing to me. I never had a steady boyfriend in highschool. I had a steady stream of boys to wank off, because I didn't mind doing it. I even got paid for it. Later on, I also had a few boys back then, one of them being a regular. And then, there was Marq. I was his first. It didn't mean anything to me, but it meant something to him. I also had some fun with a few of the girls in the cheerleading team, hazing rituals, tying up someone in the locker, leaving her for the guys to find. I was mean. Maybe I still am.

When my parents finally split, I had just left home for college. It was a relief, to be honest. I rarely see them. I wonder if they'd be appalled that their daughter is as slutty as they are. But maybe I'm taking the moral high ground when I really can't claim it. Still. It helps getting these things off my chest.

But enough about the past. You want to hear the sordid details of everyone who's going to be fucking me that night, right? You won't be disappointed.

I finally get to meet this Dara lady. Wow. Stunning body, raven dark hair tied in a knot, she has this short skirt to die for, and she's wearing a dark camisole. I'm naked when she arrives and the first thing she does is check me out, and she seems pleased.

"This one's nice," she says without talking to anyone in particular.

By now, the boys have put their pants back on. I managed to stick to my guns and not let any of them have their way with me in the interim. But now that Dara is here, I'm a little less confident. It's in the way she acts, the way she moves, and what she says.

"So I take it you've all had a turn on her?" she asks Henry.
"Yep. She's fucking tight."
"I bet she is. I bet she's a whore in the sack."

I'm being ignored. That doesn't seem good. It makes me feel like a piece of meat. Eventually, Dara turns to me.

"So you have some friends coming over for support? Do they know what they're getting into?"
"They know enough."
"What does that mean?" Jake inquires.
"It means that they know there's gonna be a lot of sex tonight, and they want in."

It's not the full truth, but it's enough of it to get me off the hook. Dara retrieves items from her large purse.

"You into bondage."
"A little."

I'm lying through my teeth. I love being restrained. I remember that weekend with Cassie and Claire. They locked me up in their dungeon with Jennifer. Wild. Dara hands me a black choker and I put it on. There's a hook on it, so she can pass a chain inside it, and drag me around if she wants to. She also hands me velcro cuffs for my wrists and ankles. I slip them on.

"I see you're not pierced."
"Only my ears, and that's all I want."
"No tattoos?"
"No money for one. Otherwise, maybe..."
"Any allergies?"

She's a professional, I realize. I'm suddenly feeling less threatened.

"None. Will you be in charge of the evening?"
"After a fashion..."

I think she understands my plight. Maybe she was a victim, like I was. No. Submissive. That's the word. Right now, she's anything but.

Charity's the next one to get there. She is surprised to see me already naked. Apparently, she knows Dara.

"What are you doing here?" Charity asks.
"Same as you dear. I'm out for a little fun."
"Like last time?"
"Sure... and a bit more, maybe."

Charity is eyeing me with desire. I think she's still high from the oral I gave her yesterday. I can make quite an impression on people in that department, as I recently found out. Still can't believe Suzy was stalking me. Then again, maybe I can.

"So," Charity asks, "do I get undressed or what?"
"Well, do you want play the slave?"
"Yeah... it was fun last time."

Dara gives her the go-ahead and Charity starts stripping. I notice how the guys are keeping apart from us now. But I can tell how badly they want to be screwing us. Dara eventually moves towards them, says a few things that escape me. I use the opportunity to talk to Charity.

"Did they ever ambush you?"
"Ambush?"
"They ambushed me, got me into this... you?"

She doesn't answer, but I know I'm right. Then again, and it's sad to say, her physical appearance won't draw too many people to her. The attention they gave her must be quite an enticement for her. But she's gorgeous in her own right, so much woman, so comfortable as I confirmed last night. It's a shame she'd left when I got up. I would have given her a very nice wake up call.

A knock on the door tells me my support has arrived. Dara lets them in. Marq and Suzy. My friends. They're a bit in shock to find both girls naked. Henry comes to greet them.

"I guess she wasn't kidding on the phone," Marq says.
"And what did she say?"
"Nothing much. But to expect it was going to be wild. How do you feel about it, Suzy?"

She's looking straight at me, and I can tell she's turned on by my nudity. She also seems slightly scared, and I can't fault her for that. She hasn't done nearly as much as I have, from what I remember. Eventually, Dara explains to them the idea behind the evening, so I finally get to understand.

"We're gonna be playing bondage and slaves tonight... which part do you want to play, Suzy?"
"I don't know... I've never played."
"Well, essentially, if you play slave, we'll be giving you orders, and you have to carry them out."
"Orders? Like what?"
"Honestly? Mostly sexual."
"There's a safe word, right?" Marq asks.
"Of course."

They explain the concept of the safe word to Suzy. It's the same for everyone. 'Red'. She thinks her decision over, but I know what she's going to choose. She wants to be with me. The choker goes on her neck, and she is introduced to the boys. They don't have her strip yet. She goes to sit on the floor with Charity and myself. I see her shy smile in my direction. She's happy just to be here. She may change her mind at a later time. Meanwhile, Marq walks up to the men, and he's assessing them. My protector. Sort of. I'm glad he's moved on from me, but perhaps he hasn't. Why do relationships have to be so complicated? Maybe that's why I like sex without attachment, because it's easy to handle. You get in, you fuck, you get out. But with friends... there's all this baggage of emotion that comes into play.

Dara walks over to us.

"So we're going to make this really simple. Whenever you get an order from one of our men, or from me, you have two options. You can accept, or you can pass. If you pass, it goes to the person on your left."

I check the order. On my right, there's Charity. On my left, it's Suzy.

"The last person in the row cannot pass and has to do the deed, so consider what happens if you decline. We'll start with Charity for the first request, and then each turn, a new girl starts."
"Will you be doing some of these... orders?" I ask Dara.
"I may. My decision really, and it depends on the mood."
"Because I want to lick your pussy," I whisper to her.

It makes Suzy blush. She needs to see me in action. She needs to understand how depraved I can be if we're going to have a chance together. Apparently, it's what I want.

"Good to know..." simply replies Dara.

By now, the boys have settled into their seats, and Dara is ready to get the game going. A random determination tells us which boy will start out first, and then they'll go clockwise. As it happens, it's Henry's turn. He'll be followed by Jake, then Winston and finally Marq. I cast a look at my friend. He knows the plan, and this time, he's in on the game. And he's willing to help me see it through. I couldn't ask for a better wingman. I hope he fucks me tonight.

"All right, Henry," Dara starts. "This one is for Charity. What do you want her to do?"
"Let's start small. I want her to trade kisses with Prissy."

Nothing new here. Kissing Charity feels midly arousing, mostly because I remember our intimate moments from the previous night. The passion on her lips is palpable.

"Jake?"
"For Prissy... let's see... I guess kissing the other girl, Suzy?"

Again, no contest. Suzy leans in and we lock lips wth energy. How I've missed them. I want her to be my girlfriend when this is over. I want to give us another chance. I just hope she really wants it too. I hope her kiss in an indication of that.

"Winston."
"That Suzy girl should strip naked!"

Obviously, she can say no, but she won't. She stands and starts undoing her pants, sliding them off. Then, she pulls her shirt off. She's not doing anything special about it. She's just stripping off layers of clothing. Her bra is next to go, and I get to revisit those luscious breasts with my eyes. Her pussy gets exposed as she removes her panties, and I recall her distinct taste, which overwhelmed me for practically an entire week. I feel the sexual tension in the room.

"And our new friend, Marq?"
"Let's see... this one is for Charity, right?"
"It is."
"Okay. Show us your pink."

Apparently, Charity is only happy to oblige, getting on her ass, spreading her legs towards the boys, then using her fingers to split her pussy lips apart for the show.

"I have one," Dara says. "And it's for the boys. Lose the bottoms."

Only Marq is a little hesitant at first, but pretty soon, all four males are exposed from the bottom, dicks sticking out between their legs. I can't believe I've had all four of them. Except for Jake's, I mean, in my pussy. And I need to get him in there and I'm done. It sounds odd.

"Is everyone good to go on?" Dara asks.

No one says anything, so she turns the floor back to Henry.

"All right. I want to fuck Prissy on all fours."
"So soon?" Dara asks.
"Yeah."

She turns to me. If I refuse, Suzy may take it upon herself to do it. Or it will skip to Charity and she'll have to do it. I guess I'm up.

"I'll do it."

Suzy seems surprised. Marq isn't. I crawl up to the sofa, presenting my rear to Henry. Before he can do anything though, Dara walks up to him and hands over a cock ring. He slides it on. It will help keep him hard, I suppose, not that he seemed to have an issue with it earlier. As he gets to his knees, his dick coming to rest between my buttocks, he whispers in my ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you every single dare I get."

I don't reply. He's obviously fixated on me. In a way, I'm relieved. It means he won't fixate on Suzy. But Jake might. And he'll have no qualms about her pussy.

And then, just like that, Henry sticks his meat down my hole, and he starts fucking me. I want to look away from Suzy, but I'm facing her, and she's watching him drill my pussy like the world is ending. I'm holding all the sounds in. Then, all of a sudden, I see her smile, and blow me a discreet kiss. And I let it go.

"Fuck Henry... oh fuck yeah... you're so deep inside me... yes! Please... more!"

Henry is thrown off his beat by my sudden words, but he keeps at it with violence, almost hurting me as his hands bury into my flesh. I denied him release before the game, and now he's going for gold. Except that Dara has other ideas, apparently.

"Henry, stop!"

It takes him a few moments to actually pull out and return to the couch, panting, a wicked grin on his face. He enjoys the humiliation he's giving me. Even if it does nothing to me. I crawl back to my spot. My butt cheeks are red and painful. I feel split apart. He wasn't kind about it this time. Still, it wasn't without its moments.

Jake speaks up.

"So, Suzy... I want a blowjob."
"No. I don't wanna... not yet."

Dara turns to Charity.

"Will you take this one?"
"No. I'm gonna skip."

I look at Charity with a certain shock, and I see she's playing with me, challenging me. She's way more into the game than I thought, and she doesn't mind playing dirty. After having my pussy rammed by Henry, I have to blow Jake. Typical, I suppose.

"Just not to completion," he adds. "I want to keep some for later."

I crawl back towards the sofa, putting my hands on his knees, and I go down on him. I like this scene less, because I can't see Suzy or Marq. Is he going to fill my mouth again later? Or is he just going to come inside Charity or Suzy? How the hell am I going to get him to fuck me?

"Love it when you tease with your tongue, babe..."

I'm not doing anything more than what I did to him previously. He's already twitching from the stimulation, so I stop.

He leans down and kisses me as I pull away from him. It makes me feel weird. I crawl back to my spot. So far, I'm not doing so good. And it's Winston's turn. He calls to Charity.

"I want to fuck you on your back!"

She looks at him with a lustful look, then turns to look at me, right in the eyes.

"No. I'll pass."

She's passing to me. It means that, if I pass, Suzy has to do it. I don't even want to look at Suzy. This is not going as I planned it. I see Dara handing him a cock ring as well. I start crawling back towards the sofa, getting on my back, parting my legs. From this point of view, I can clearly see Marq's face. He looks almost worried. Winston gets off the couch and climbs on top of me. There's a certain gentleness in his stare, and I see that he's not into humiliating me, like Henry is. He just wants a good fuck. Well, he can have it, I suppose.

His dick plunges into me and I moan. He plants kisses on my nipples as his powerful jock muscles start ramming his cock inside me. I'm being used like a sex doll and it's making me really receptive to him. I'm panting and wheezing as his rod keeps parting me open. He's already been there twice, so he feels almost familiar by now. I'm slowly climbing to heaven, but it stops too suddenly and he pulls out too quickly, unspent, without any further consideration to what he was doing. I don't move from the spot for almost a minute. I'm already tired, but it's from the conflicting emotions, not physical exhaustion. Dara actually helps me to my feet and takes me back to my spot.

Marq is up, and it's my turn again to be called on. But he is looking at me, concerned. He speaks up.

"I want a handjob too..."

I see what he's doing and I silently thank him for it.

"I need a break. I'll pass."
"I'll do it," Suzy says.

Good girl. She got the game. I see her crawl up to him. As much as I would like it to be me, I need to gather my wits. Suzy barely casts a glance at me as she starts stroking Marq's exposed cock. Marq closes his eyes and indulges in the sensation. They take their time, and it gives me time to recuperate. I cast a wicked look at Charity, and she realizes I've figured out her game. In fact, I think she also realizes that I'm teaming up with Suzy. Perhaps she'll be more compliant. Or perhaps she likes the confrontation. Regardless, I have her number now.

When Suzy comes back to her spot, she is smiling, and Marq doesn't look too bad either. I smile at both of them, and they smile back. I'm grateful for them being here, otherwise I would feel isolated. That was a good call. Dara takes the floor.

"So, I want to fuck one of the girls myself. And I have this lovely strap-on."

I wonder when she retrieved it when I wasn't looking. It looks of appropriate size for my pussy - or any pussy, for that matter.. I've seen some that are plain scary. She continues, speaking to the boys.

"So... let's put it to a vote. Who should I fuck with the strap-on?"

The boys get to decide. All together. Suddenly, I'm not so sure I'm in control of this one. In fact, it's obvious this one is out of my hands.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:26 PM   #40
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Really great update I like the action and looking forward to more
Old 03-07-2015, 08:56 PM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part X [Prissy]

I'm a slave now. So are Charity and Suzy. My pussy's the playground, apparently.

I'm waiting for the boys to make up their mind. One of the girls is getting fucked with Dara's strap-on, and they have to decide. They are considering their options. It could be me, Suzy, or Charity.

"I say Prissy," finally says Henry, to no one's suprise.
"I want you to fuck Charity," Winston says.

Two votes in. Only Jake and Marq left to go. Dara looks at them, insistent. She's already put the strap-on around her waist, and she's waiting for them to decide. I cast a look at Suzy, and I wonder if she would enjoy it. It's not something we ever tried that week we were together. Then again, I have dildos, but I don't have a strap-on. That usually requires a partner.

Marq seems to want to go last, but Jake is looking at him with an insistent glance. Eventually, Marq gives in.

"I say... Suzy."

It's a tie between the three girls, so Jake gets to call which girl is about to be fucked with the device. We all hang on his decision. Dara sways her hips and the dildo swings left and right, like a pendulum. It's quite funny.

"Okay," Jake speaks up. "I choose Suzy!"

He gets a punch in the arm from Henry who is clearly unhappy with his decision, but Jake stands his ground.

"What? She hasn't gotten any since the beginning, and I want to see her face when Dara sticks it in!"
"Fine."

Of course, it wasn't even a debate. Dara was already moving behind Suzy, and whispers to her (though I catch the words).

"You ok with this?"
"Yes."
"Ever had one inside?"
"Yes."

I'm surprised. Last time I'd been with Suzy, a few months ago, she was a lesbian virgin. Then again, I don't know what happened to her in-between. Dara positions herself, and I imagine I'm the one on my knees behind Suzy, ready to take her. And it makes me feel incredibly horny. I look at Suzy's face. I'll know exactly when the lubed up device slides in, and I can enjoy her lips and eyes as they react to the penetration. And Suzy doesn't disappoint.

"Fuck..." she whimpers, her face betraying the welcome intrusion.
"Is it too tight?" asks Dara.
"No... it's just... take it slow, please."
"Ok."

I can't help but stare at Suzy's butt, and my eyes catch the dildo gently pushing into her, strapped to the Dara's lovely leather-clad figure. My eyes go back to Suzy's face, and she has her mouth open, taking in the wonderful sensation. And I can't look away as I watch both of them start to sway together, and it feels wonderful to see Suzy like this, engrossed in the woman's grasp, at her mercy. Suzy's gaze wanders into the void as saliva forms on her lower lip, and her breasts sway back and forth alongside her body. I hear the boys talking but I can't understand their words. There's nothing in my world right now but Suzy and Dara, and their love-making, and it's beautitul. Dara starts picking up the pace and Suzy finally starts moaning, and the sound is music and bliss at the same time. Please make her orgasm, I think to myself. She deserves it. And I cast a look at Dara's face. She's not an evil dominatrix. She knows what Suzy wants, and she'll give it to her. However, as a good dominatrix, she'll still make her ask for it.

"So, Suzy... you like this?"
"Yes... oh yes..."
"And do you want me to continue?"
"Yes..."
"How do you say it?"
"Please continue..."
"Please continue who?"
"Mistress. Please continue, mistress Dara."

And she does. It's amazing, breath-taking. My whole body is flushed as I watch Suzy rise above us, her head in the clouds, and she starts silently mouthing every thrust as she nears the craved release.

"Beg for it..." Dara murmurs.
"Please make me come... Please make me come... Please make me..."

The words stop there. I'm holding my breath for the entire length of Suzy's incredible orgasm as her face falls to the carpet and Dara rides her hard. It's a good thing that dildo was lubed up, although by this time, I'm sure Suzy's body has provided enough lubrication for her enjoyment. Suzy's arched back, her raised buttocks, the back of her head... it's so much to take in. I tremble as I want her even more...

Dara lets the pleasure die down inside Suzy before pulling out of her. She moves to her side, gently caressing her cheek and lips, checking up on her. I finally cast a glance at the guys, and it's clear they enjoyed the sight as much as I did. Suzy's in the game now. They won't go easy on her from now on. Somehow, I feel the need to protect her. But is that what Suzy wants?

"Come on!" Henry says. "Let's play!"

Dara gets up. Suzy seems fine; we lock eyes for a second, and I can tell how good she feels from what Dara just did to her. I just want to run up and kiss her, but I stay at my spot, and Dara resumes the game.

"So... last dare was Marq's," Dara starts again, "to Prissy who handed it to Suzy. That means it's Henry's turn to ask Suzy for something."
"Girl, I want to fuck your pussy hard!" Henry calls out.

Has he forgotten about me? Or maybe he's expecting her to decline, then Charity to do the same so he again ends up with me. And in fact, Suzy, still recovering, passes it on to Charity. But I'm surprised when Charity accepts the dare. I think I can read a small deception in Henry's face as she moves and sets her butt towards him, getting on all fours. He gets off the couch and wiggles himself inside her opening. I see her moan as he starts humping her with energy. I can't help but notice how he's staring at me while he's fucking her. I look at Marq. He seems quiet, almost relaxed. The rest are excited.

Dara calls Henry off of Charity, and she crawls back to her spot on the carpet, a content look on her face. I can understand it. Even if he would never be my first choice, Henry knows what to do once he's inside doing his thing.

Dara calls to Jake, and it's Charity's turn to be picked.

"Would you like to eat pussy?"
"And how?"
"How about Prissy's?"
"Love to..."

Why not, I tell myself. I move towards her, getting on my back, spreading my legs, giving her full access. The way I'm set up, I can stare at Suzy upside down. Charity dives right in with her mouth and tongue and I moan. All the while, my eyes are aimed at my future girlfriend. I press my pussy against Charity's face, inviting her in, hoping to get her to make me come. But of course, they don't let it happen and call her off before I can really get pleasure from this.

"That's enough," Jake calls out.

I'm their slave, after all. Can't be too kind with a slave. Charity moves away and I get back to my own spot. Of course, Winston wastes no time calling me out.

"All right, slave," he says, "come over here, get on all fours. I want to pound you again, from behind."

If I say no, Suzy might say yes. Or, Suzy might say no and Charity gets another fuck. Or I can possibly get more from Winston... The choice seems obvious. I move back towards him and allow him to ride me again. It feels amazing when his hard cock enters me; it feels even better when he starts pumping it deeper and deeper, with much more intensity.

"Oh fuck... more yes... please..."
"Geez... I'm gonna come already if I don't stop."

He does stop, in order to last longer, and I'm still left hanging. I sigh as he pulls out. He almost seems apolegetic about it, so I don't hold a grudge. I cast a look at Dara, watching the strap-on still tied around her waist. That one would last long enough to give me what I need, I think. I need to get her to do me too.

Marq calls out to Suzy.

"You started something earlier," he claims, "so please come and continue?"
"Actually," she replies, "I'd like to give someone else a taste? Charity?"

Is she going to go for it, or just pass it along? I certainly wouldn't mind Marq's cock in my mouth as much as the others. But Charity has other ideas.

"Sure. Gimme some of that."

Now, she's playing the reverse game. Denying me access. Since I figured out her initial game plan, she's turned the tables on me. Not that I mind. And not that Marq seems to mind, from the look on his face when she goes down on him. This is wicked, really, and I want more. I want this to become an orgy. If we get wild like that, Jake's is bound to end up drilling me, since he'll be drilling everyone. But do I want him to do this to Suzy? For that matter, do I have a say? It's her body, her choice, after all. All she has to do is say 'Red' and it's over, after all.

Dara pulls Charity off Marq before it goes too far. She gleefully gets back to her spot, casting a sly glance in my direction.

Since all boys have gone this turn, Dara turns to us three girls.

"So, slaves... I'm feeling peckish. I want a cock in my pussy... you have to tell me which boy is going to be fucking me. So. Who is it going to be?"

To be suddenly put in charge of the decision switches things around for me, and I'm stumped for a moment. Charity immediately points to Winston. It takes me a moment to unfreeze, and I point to Marq; I'm not surprised when I see Suzy pointed to Marq as well. I catch a glimpse of Henry's face as he frowns at not being chosen. Dara turns to Marq.

"What do you say, young man?"
"Go for it?"

The way the strap-on belt is set up around Dara's waist gives full access to her vagina. She has Marq sit forward on the edge of the couch, then straps a cock ring aroung the base of his penis. Only Jake has been left out so far from getting some pussy. But I focus on Marq and Dara, as she lowers herself onto his cock while he helps steady it. It slowly disappears inside her pussy, and Dara smiles at us as she starts riding Marq, controlling the rhythm. It's funny to see the dildo wobble up and down, but Marq's dick inside her pussy is making me so horny again.

"Ah..." she whimpers. "This is so nice..."

We watch them go at it for another moment, until Dara looks towards the other guys.

"So... gentlemen... claim your prize from the girl of your choice..."

I see wicked smiles emerge on their faces and I know what's happening. Henry dashes towards me, pushing me to my back, ready to climb on top of me and fuck me senseless. I mildly hold him at bay, because I want to know what happens to the others. Winston heads for Charity, which means that Jake moves to Suzy. And that's when I hear her say the word.

"uh... Red."

Of course, Jake freezes.

"Come on, girl!"
"I'll blow you instead..." she replies.

Jake acquiesces, and sets himself before her so she can work on him. Charity is now on all fours and Winston is eager to get his dick inside her. So it's just me and Henry. He parts my legs as far as they can go, rubbing my pussy with his fingers.

"I'm gonna enjoy this, slave..."

I don't answer. Let him have his fun. Hopefully, I'll get some too. And when he plunges into me, his hard shaft penetrating my love hole, I know I'm in for quite a ride. With one hand, he restrains both of mine above my head; steadying himself with the other, he starts pounding into me with ferocity, his hips pushing my ass back onto the carpet. I'm gonna get some rug burns after this one. Henry is going at it frenetically. He's dominating me the only way he can, and he's not stopping until I'm full of him again: his claim of dominance over my body. But I'm allowing him to do so, and I'm reveling in the sensation as much as he is. I'd like to worry about Suzy or Marq but, at this point, I'm totally engrossed in what Henry is doing to me.

Suddenly, he slaps my face, not too hard, but just enough for me to jerk about. He lets go of my arms and grabs my throat, choking me.

"You love it, slut..."

I do love it. Not specifically from him, but I do enjoy the rough stuff.

"I'm so gonna fill you up..." he whispers to me.

I'm eager for him to do so. I'm on edge. I'm almost ready to cum. I want to scream, but I hold it back. I'm waiting for him to finally release so I can come with him, deny him the empowerment of his own body and outcry with my own. It's gonna be massive.

I hear another male voice, a grunt... Jake's. He's done with Suzy. And Henry is apparently done with me.

"Yes... yes... yes... fuck... take it bitch..."
"Oh fuck," I reply, "yes, yes, yes... oh God yes!"

It's all in me now, his entire load, and he's spent. He can't even go on. He collapses on top of me, releasing my throat. I hold back my cough. He just lies there, panting, sweating in his t-shirt, his dick slowly sliding out of me. I hear more orgasms, either Winston or Marq, and one of the girls. My mind is elsewhere at the moment.

I stare at Suzy. Her face is covered with Jake's white mess. It's not pretty. It makes me sad somehow. For Suzy, a bit, but also for me. Jake's already come. What are the chances I can get him to fuck me and break the contract now? And it seems all our boys are done, from the sounds and looks of it. But I'm still horny. Sure, Henry gave it to me good, but I want more. I need more. And there's Suzy, right next to me. And Dara, with the inviting strap-on. And even the double-crosser Charity.

I want them all. And I want the men too. Again. God! What a horny toad I am!
Old 03-21-2015, 05:09 AM   #42
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XI [Prissy]

I'm a slave now. So are Charity and Suzy. And sex. Lots of sex.

Looks like my slavery might last longer than tonight. We just had a major sex session between the eight of us, and our four guys are done. That's Marq inside Dara, Jake on Suzy's face, Winston inside Charity and Henry inside me. That's four times the orgasm and cum. The chances that I get the final clause in the contract to play out tonight have gone from slim to kaput, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm thankful that Suzy didn't feel confident enough to get fucked by Jake. She's still a mess, and she doesn't have anything to clean his spunk off her face. It's quite revolting, to be honest. We're getting used like sex dolls and, despite the fun I'm getting out of it, I'm eager to move on from the experience.

Henry doesn't say anything as he gets up off of me and goes to his room. Jake and Winston go back to sit on the sofa. Marq is laying back on the couch, relaxed, apparently satisfied. He's barely noticing me. Dara seems pleased with his performance. She moves up to the girls and gathers us up.

"Well?"
"I'm fine," I reply. "Really."
"Suzy? You said red."
"I did... I didn't want to fuck him... but I didn't mind a blowjob..."
"Are you certain?"
"Yeah... no biggie. I'm way more into girls, though..."

She turns to me as she speaks. I blush. Dara notices, of course.

"Do you two want to make out or something? The guys might like that."

I want to. I know Suzy wants to as as well. But I can't. Not like this. Not with the weight of the world (not to mention this slave contract) above my head. Dara is very perceptive.

"How can I help?" she asks.

I'm a little taken aback by her question, so I need to inquire.

"Whose side are you on?"
"Mine."
"Listen, I had my fun, and they had theirs, but I'm ready to move on..."
"And again, I ask: how can I help?"

I'm going out on a limb with this one.

"I need to get Jake to fuck me."
"Okay..."
"And now he's already cum... and it's not likely to happen tonight."
"Night is still young," Dara says. "A lot of things can still happen. I don't think our boys are done."

Is she on my side? Am I barking up the wrong tree? It's hard to tell at this point. I want to trust her: she's the kindest person in the room (except maybe for Suzy). But she's also involved with my nemesis, Henry, so it feels like a toss-up to hope for her assistance.

"Henry has it out for me," I say.
"I noticed. That can't be helped."
"But Jake..."
"Give me time. You're not on the verge of breaking down, right?"
"Not even remotely."
"Good... In the meantime, play the game... have fun."

She pushes me towards Suzy. I smile and lock lips with my future girlfriend. She returns the favor. I push Suzy down to the group, climbing on top of her, sucking face, pressing my chest against hers. Dara caresses my buttocks, gently lifting my ass, then places the tip of the strap-on dildo right against my opening. She doesn't wait for my permission to plunge it in, and I moan as Suzy's lips lock with mine while the dildo enters me. I'm being fucked again, and Dara's doing the drilling, and I absolutely love it. I've had so many cocks in me these past few days... the two guys at the party... Winston last night... then today Henry and Winston at least twice each... It feels different, but good, to have Dara and her artificial unit doing the work. She won't stop if she gets done, because she'll never be done. Technically.

She leans down and grabs my arms, pulling them back. She binds the wrist-bracelets together behind my back, then supports my weight with her hand as she pounds inside me.

"Fuck... please," I start to beg. "Just don't stop."

Meanwhile, Suzy's hand under me wanders down to my pussy and starts gently rubbing my clit. Once they're through with me, I'll be a lifeless husk of pleasure. But apparently, it's only just begun. There's movement around me as I suddenly see Marq coming over (did Dara beckon him to us?), getting on his knees in front of me, his cock at face level. He places a hand behind my head and forces me down on him. Fuck! This is heaven! My best friend starts face-fucking me even as Dara keeps going, and Suzy contributes to the overall effort to make me go bonkers. I want to swallow Marq so bad. I've only had Jake's cum in my mouth - too many times recently - and it feels almost like Marq's could cleanse me.

I hear him bend down and whisper. It's almost like he's reading my mind.

"Earlier, I didn't come with Dara... want me to come?"

I want to say yes, but his dick is in my mouth, so I can only hum an answer. The only way I can emphasize my need is by going down deeper on him. He understands and proceeds to increase his pace. I'm barely acknowledging all that's being done to me now. I just want the intensity to continue. Dara keeps hitting all the right notes inside my pussy, and my clit is swollen fierce from Suzy's touch. I start coming in waves, driven over by lust, barely able to breathe as my mouth keeps being assaulted by that wonderful cock who just won't stop. And Dara, of course, doesn't have to stop when she's done, because she's not done. They keep me on edge for who knows how long.

"All right, now don't swallow..." Dara says.

It's hard not to. Marq screams as he climaxes.

"Fuck... Prissy... oh my God.... cumming into your mouth..."

He's never done that with me. I do my best to ignore my gag reflex and keep the load inside my mouth. I was right. It tastes a lot better than Jake's, but maybe that's just my desire talking. Marq keeps mumbling.

"Always... wanted... to do that... wow..."

He's still pushed deep inside my mouth, preventing from spitting as I'm preventing myself from swallowing. Somehow, he's waiting for a cue. As his dick finally vanishes, lips come to replace it. Suzy's. She kisses me passionately, attempting to stick her tongue inside my mouth. This is new. Her face is still sticky from Jake. I guess we'll both be sticky. The load spills from my mouth into hers as we kiss, and messes up our faces and the carpet where it falls.

Dara pulls out of me and I almost collapse, but she's still holding onto my ass with her powerful hands. She seems to back away, but then I sudddenly feel a thick cock nearing my opening, ready to push in. I cast a glance back and it's Winston. He's hard again and wants me. I can't deny him anything in this state.

"I want more..." I whimper.

He slides it in with no difficulty as I return to face kissing Suzy. I'm being used as a pleasure doll and it's the greatest - weirdest perhaps also - feeling in the world. I'm picturing myself in an orgy with too many men to count, and they all use me in turn, filling me up to my eyeballs. Winston is caressing my back as he is performing, whispering naugty words, but he's not mean about them, not like Henry. And I've already climaxed so many times that I just indulge in the wonderful swaying motion. Beneath me, I see Suzy's messy face, and it's so pretty, despite the cum covering it, I can't help but be in love with her. And all the while, Winston is drilling into me for all his worth.

"Tell me you want this..." he whispers.
"Fuck me Winston... fuck me good..."
"Tell me you want this..." he insists.
"I do want this! Fill me up so good..."

He's coming again, all inside me, again. Third time now. I'm so full. I wish Marq hadn't come in my mouth. Then, he could do my pussy too. Winston groans and pants with the release, so powerful so soon after his first one with Charity.

"Oh... Prissy... fuck you're the best..." he manages to blurt out as his strokes die down.

He's about to pull out when I see Suzy dash out between my legs. As his dick exits my love hole, Suzy buries her face in it, and his seed all trickles down into her mouth. She's eating me up at the same time. Is this the same girl I initiated only a few months ago? She focuses first on getting all of it outside of me and into her mouth, then starts eating me up as if we were just getting started.

"Fuck, Suzy... fuck fuck eat me fuck fuck..."

I'm completely losing it again. As her hands reach to grab my ass, she very carefully inserts a figure into my asshole, quite unexpectedly.

"Woh..."

Her mouth on my pussy is heaven, so I don't dare tell her to stop. Suddenly, I sense her finger moving away and I sense a tongue against my asshole. I have to look back, and I see it's Charity's, attempting to do a number on me as well.

"Easy," I whimper, "I've never..."

I can barely get the words as I see Dara moving behind Charity, and starting to ride her with the strap-on. And I can't stop enjoying it all. Charity's being fucked by Dara while she's licking my asshole and buttcheeks, all the while Suzy is munching down on me. And just when I think it can't get more involved, I feel a cock near my mouth. I stare up at Henry as he forces it down my throat - not that I'm in any mood to resist. And he's not kind about it. He's already taken my other hole a few times, so he's going for broke here.

"Suck my dick, you worthless cunt..."

The words escape me, and not just because I can't speak them. I'm a mess of flesh and pleasure, and I don't care about anything more. It goes on for a while, my mind lost as fingers are rammed down my pussy, teasing me from the inside, as a finger slides into my anus and works its magic there, as another cock drills my mouth into submission.

It all explodes in a cacophony of complete and utter chaos, more than I've ever felt. I'm the centerpiece in an orgy tableau. I might as well be exposed in a gallery.

"Fuck yeah... your mouth is mine!"

It's so thick and salty, a little disgusting, but I don't care. It fires all in, spoiling me once more, using me for pleasure. I still have Charity and Suzie working me between my legs, and I pant and moan, spitting all of Henry's remaining seed as soon as he pulls out. Those fingers down there, in me.. so intense.

"Aarrgghh!" I scream in complete abandon.

And then, I faint.

Last edited by interesting; 03-24-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:10 PM   #43
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XII [Prissy]

I'm a slave now. I'm resting. It've been thoroughly fucked, in more ways than I care to count.

I love sex. I don't mind saying it. I was active sexually at a very young age, although it took me a while for me to actually have intercourse. But I touched and sucked a lot of dicks, I must confess. First one when I was thirteen, then pretty much one every week starting a few years after that. I was a cheerleader. Footballers were high on hormones. I honestly don't know why I didn't go further before I was sixteen, when the lineback broke my cherry, so to speak. In my last year of high school, I was sucking and fucking dicks almost every single day. I was a slut and proud of it. That was also when I first had sex with Marq. He wasn't the popular kid, but he was cute and he was smart, and he helped me with science homework, so I rewarded him the best way I knew. I even almost fucked the coach that year, but I was thwarted by unwilling interference, and it really was for the best.

I remember the night after our last game. We had lost, but not by much, and we were at someone's house celebrating. There was a shitload of booze that night and I was wasted. Me and Sally Spriggan, a fellow cheerleader, ended up streaking naked across the lawn, then we wound up in someone's bedroom. It was my first threesome (although not my first time with a girl). But it didn't end there. My knees didn't meet that night. I was mostly on my back, legs wide, as player after player came to fill me up. Even some people I didn't know joined in. I counted at least twelve, but I'm sure there were more and my alcohol-altered state played with my perception.

If only it had ended there. By the time they all had their way with me, I was covered in cum and sweat, and taken downstairs, paraded in front of everyone. Two of those who hadn't yet 'had their turn' fucked me in front of everyone. And then, it pretty much turned into an orgy, because other cheerleaders joined in, eager to get some dick or even some pussy. It was the wildest party I ever had, and I ended up being mostly sober by the time the orgy died down.

The next two weeks at school were some of the most awkward I had ever seen. The weird part was, I wasn't the one feeling weird about it. It was everyone else, barely able to look at me, as if they felt guilty. And I remembered how puritan most of them were. The school year ended and I lost track with all of them. Except for Marq, but he's the exception.

I haven't felt such a sensation since then, but I'm feeling it now. Ever since that party, two nights ago. Ever since I got drunk and fucked in that foursome, my life has been spiralling into a mad orgy of blowjobs and sex, starting with Jake, moving up to Winston and Charity, and bringing in Henry and Dara. Weirdest of all, my ex-girlfriend stalked me through my best friend (with benefits), and we're hoping to get back together. And both of them are here, engrossed in this maddening process.

I didn't actually faint, but I passed out for a second. Now, I'm resting in the bath, in water, finally clean. My mouth still tastes like semen from all the boys who have visited it recently. My pussy is hurting slightly : some of my partners haven't been that kind to it. Even my ass is sore from the unexpected stretch some finger gave it. Basically, pretty much everyone has had at least one turn on me. How quickly this degenerated. The strangest thing is, I don't really regret any of it. It was intoxicating. I suppose that's why I allowed it to go on - why I didn't denounce Jake on the first night.

I know they're talking in the other room, and I know they're talking about me. I know the game's been halted. When I lost my wits, they got scared. Dara took charge, and Marq and Suzy helped drag me to the bathroom. They poured a bath and they let me be for a time. Suzy was there up until a moment ago, but I'm alone now. Collecting my thoughts, I suppose.

So I had a lot of sex. I allowed Jake to manipulate me into servitude. The truth is, I don't need to get him to really fuck me for this contract to be over. That's just some internal clause. If I want out, I simply get out. There's no chains on me, and there's no way I'd let that happen. I've been feeling down and depressed, and this... whatever it is, well, it's helped me through some personal shit. There's a reason I cut ties with almost everyone from high school, and why Marq is the only one I still connect with. It's because the people at my school... they were all like Jake, Henry and Winston, and even Charity. They were leaders, followers, manipulators, opportunists. A few were mean. Most were just tagging along. Dara is different. She actually cares, which makes her the best dominatrix one could hope for, because she'll give her submissives exactly what they need, and she finds pleasure in that control.

But I don't want to simply quit. I want to win. And I can only win if the clause plays out. Otherwise, I'll always feel like he bested me - like he still owns a small part of me. Besides, I've had his cock in my mouth so many times, I'm anxious to know how it feels inside my pussy. And the sooner, the better. I can't go on like this, not while knowing that I have a prospect with Suzy. I want her. I don't mind the others - not one bit - but I only really want her. The others are a nice distraction, I suppose. I'm glad to see she's matured and I hope she tells me all about it, but not today. Not now. Not until this is resolved.

Jake appears at the door. I don't hide my nudity. What would be the point?

"Hey... feeling better?"
"A little. Thanks for the rest."
"It's not like we want to hurt you or anything... this is all just fun, right?"

He's afraid again. It all started with his blackmail of me.

"Listen, Jake..."

I have to tell him. I have to be honest.

"It's been a blast... very intense, but..."
"You want out?"
"Yeah. So obvious?"
"Not to me, but Dara said so..."

I didn't want her to tell him. I wanted to do it myself, after the fact. It's done, I guess.

"So, if you want out, I mean... I honestly didn't think it'd last this long..." he confides.
"Come over here."

He walks over to the side of the bath. I motion him to get down at face level so I can look him in the eye without breaking my neck.

"Why the blackmail, Jake?"
"Well... because... whenever I ask a girl out, she always says no... and then I met this girl, and she really liked it, and it turned her on... for a while."
"And you don't know any other approach?"
"Well, this one makes me... interesting."
"It could also make you a criminal."

Jake looked down to the ground.

"It got me in trouble last year... well, not police trouble but..."

He seems to reminisce, but his mind comes back to me.

"Anyway, you're amazing and... I really, you know..."
"Stop it."

He looks at me funny. He's trying to confess and I'm blocking his move.

"Two things about me, Jake. One, apparently, I'm a lesbian."
"But... ok, but... guys?"
"I like dicks, and I like sex, but that girl, Suzy... she's mine. She's my one. She wasn't in the portrait two days ago, so it didn't matter. But now, she is... and I want to be with her, and I can't be with her if I'm with you."
"I get it, I guess..."
"But I also don't want to quit. I don't want to cop out of our agreement. So we need to see it through..."

I pause, staring him down, pulling myself out of the water so he can get a good look at me, at my breasts, at my pussy, at all I have to offer.

"Don't tell me you don't want to fuck me?"
"I do but... I guess, I do, yeah... fucking you means, well..."
"That the game is over. Yeah. I know. That's the rule."

We both breathe in for a moment. He starts to acknowledge my request.

"Okay. I'll fuck you. But not here."
"Of course... I'm still sore anyway."
"I mean, it will be tonight, but I'll decide the occasion... the place..."
"Place?"
"Yeah. Let me think on it... talk to the other boys... other people, I mean."
"Ok."

He gets up and walks out, resolute. I'm not done for the night, that's for sure, but at least, I get a small respite. Not that I need it anymore. It's funny the scenarios we play in our minds when we're planning conversations. This is not how I imagined this one turning out. Still, it's a good talk.

I step out of the bath and start drying myself. I wrap one towel around my body, the other around my hair, and I walk into the living room. Everyone's there, and stares turn towards me.

"Hello everyone..."

A few concerned looks subside as they see me smiling. Dara gets up, followed by Suzy, and they both head towards me.

"So, how are you feeling?"
"Better."

I cast a look at Henry. He's the one that made me feel the worst. He doesn't seem apologetic for it. But Winston doesn't hide his satisfaction at seeing me in good spirits, and neither does Charity. Marq just stares at me with his usual relaxed gaze. They're all dressed now. It's almost eleven in the evening. Dara picks up the lead.

"So Jake and yourself have a date with each other later..."
"Apparently," I reply.
"But before that happens, we're gonna go somewhere... As soon as you're dry."

I notice all my clothes are in a plastic bag. That probably means I'm traveling naked. Not that I mind. Dara continues.

"So, the plan is fairly simple... since this is your exit, you get to control half of the action. We've talked about it and we all want another turn on you... one last time before..."
"I get it... I'm game... Nothing I haven't done," I reply, almost laughing.
"Good to hear. You get to decide the order in which we'll have our encounter with you. But here`s the twist. We'll be traveling in two cars, so Suzy will be keeping you company on the ride in the backseat. She's your in-between girl... whenever you're not with one of us, you'll be with her. And the only other rule : Jake goes last."
"Okay... I get it."
"But you have to call the order now, because the person you choose will select a location where they want this to happen."

I'm a little hesitant to agree to that one, so perhaps I need to set a limit.

"Not in public."
"Of course."
"Not in front of anyone," Henry corrects, "other than everyone here, you mean?"
"Yes. That's exactly what I mean. No external witnesses."

No one contests, so Dara moves it along.

"So... who goes first... bear in mind that Suzy is your in-between transport time, and Jake is kept for last, unless he's changed his mind?"
"No," Jake replies, "I'm good with that arrangement."

The decision imposes itself on me.

"Henry goes first."
"I knew it," he answers.
"And then..."
"You don't have to decide everyone yet..." Dara states.
"I want to."

I pause, considering the people in the room. I think of Jennifer. She would freak out (in a good way) if she was in my spot. I miss her a little bit. I wonder if she'd be inclined to hang out with me and Suzy... stop overthinking! Just decide for tonight.

"So, Henry... then Charity... Winston... Dara and then Marq..."
"And finally me," Jake says.
"Ok... yeah. I had forgotten... can I have a threesome with Winston and Marq?" I ask.

They look at each other.

"I don't see why not?" Winston replies.
"We'll just have to agree on a spot."

Dara picks up the conversation again.

"So, revised order... Henry, Charity, Winston and Marq, myself and then Jake."
"Yep. Sounds good."
"Excellent."

Henry stood up.

"All right... so my first call..."

We all acknowledge. This is the last time he gets to fuck me, so he wants to make it memorable for both of us. We start heading out the door. They give me a blanket so I can cover myself while we're walking down the hall and into the street. We head for the vehicles. Apparently, both Dara and Henry have nice cars, so we climb into them. I'm in the backseat with Suzy climbing into Dara's car : Charity clims in the front seat. The boys head for Henry's car.

"You'll be there all the time?" I ask Dara.
"Of course. Don't worry. We got your back."
"I hope one of them fucks me," Charity says.
"That can be arranged..." Dara simply replies.

A moment later, we're off, following Henry's car on the road. The blanket comes off and Suzy starts kissing me passionately, sliding one hand between my legs.

"I hope it's a long drive," she whispers in my ear, as she starts working me up again.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:43 AM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XIII [Prissy]

HENRY'S TURN

When we get to our destination, I'm almost wild with desire again. Suzy has been doing a wonderful job with her fingers between my legs, getting me primed and keeping me there. Mostly, she's got me focused on her, so I don't look out the window. We constantly lock lips as I let her have her way with me, and I'm absolutely ecstatic. As we slow down nearing the destination Henry chose, Suzy stops, giving me a moment to breathe. I suddenly realize there's something I want - no, need - to ask her.

"Suzy..." I whimper, panting.
"Yes?"

Her face is so close to mine. I can't believe how lucky I am. Wonder why I didn't feel it last time we were together, all those months ago.

"Are you ok with me doing this?"
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"I mean, I..."

I can't say it. Not yet. But I have to. I force it out of my mouth.

"I want to be with you... and only you... so..."
"Silly girl," she laughs, and I cringe for a moment before continues, "so do I! I didn't stalk you just for the fun of it."
"But... this... and with..."

I point towards the car outside and notice we're in a parking of some kind. I go back to Suzy.

"Are you ok with this?"
"Absolutely!"

I'm somewhat surprised.

"Listen, Prissy... I love you. That time we met, I... fell madly in love with you, and I was overbearing, an attention whore... I didn't want you all to myself. I wanted you. Every time. I couldn't get enough, but it was because you got me so high..."
"Do we have time for this?" Charity asked from the passenger seat.
"We'll make time," Dara answered, "but don't take too long, if you can."

I acknowledge and focus on Suzy.

"Anyway, what I want to say is... I goofed up."
"I goofed too."
"We both did. Not important right now. I'm not here to prevent you from doing anything. I'm here... to be a part of it."
"You got into something over the summer, right?"
"Talk about that later... right now, I want you to enjoy this... I'll manage to have fun too."

I nod and we kiss. The blanket is pulled over my shoulders and we exit the vehicle. The guys are already aside, waiting for us. We're at an overpass, overlooking the highway. Henry is rubbing his hands together, a wicked smile on his face. They move me over to him. At this time of night, there's barely any traffic.

"What's the plan?" I ask, looking straight at him.
"Nothing fancy... I'm gonna fuck you against the railing. Put your hands on it."

I comply. Winston moves in and starts tying my hands up to the railing with a rope, facing into the outgoing traffic lane below. The blanket is removed: I'm fully exposed now. I notice the others behind me make a wall so I'm blocked from view if anyone comes around on the upper road. Henry leans into my ear, whispering.

"Look... thanks for the great time... I don't want you to think I'm just a monster here..."
"You are who you are, Henry," I answer.
"Still..."

I feel him caress my lower back gently, almost massaging it. It feels actually nice. Then, he gets down between my legs, and buries his tongue inside my snatch. I'm already incredibly wet from Suzy's touch inside the car, but Henry is doing more than just getting me ready. He wants to make me come. I sway my hips into his face, parting my legs as much as I can to give him full access.

"I want to ram that pussy," Winston says behind me.
"Not yet," Dara replies. "Why don't you take care of Charity instead..."

I'm uncertain what's happening behind me. I'm much more focused on Henry and his skillful tongue (and fingers now) working me over.

"Fuck... Henry... oh... can't wait for you to... oh.... fuck me..."

He's not stopping. I'm climbing up, standing on tiptoes, shaking. I start hearing Charity's moans from behind me. They excite me to no end. I'm so close now...

"Please don't stop... please..."

He doesn't. He indulges me in the rapture and it blows my mind. I feel all my muscles contract inside me as the energy of the climax rocks my world. He stays buried down there, lapping it up, until I'm fully spent and the surge subsides. Only then does he climb up, locking lips with me. I taste my own flesh on his lips.

"Fuck Henry... fuck me, please..."
"All right... do you mind it if I finger your ass at the same time?"

It happened earlier. It was Charity doing it while Suzy was sucking my clit. I liked it - after a fashion.

"You can try," I reply.

I hear trousers dropping and a hard tip comes to rest against my buttocks. It moves down slowly, until it stands at the entrance to my cunt. Henry's already fucked me two times down there. Third time's the charm. He gently pushes it in, no violence, parting my moist entrance as he once again pilfers my love hole.

"Oh god! Prissy..."

I love this. I love his cock inside me. He starts swaying his hips into me slowly, gently, almost lovingly, grunting with every thrust. I can still hear Charity's squeals but I don't look back. Henry's hard cock is rocking me again, pushing me upward against the railing where my hands are tied.

"Fffuckk..." I moan through the pleasure.
"You like this..." he whispers.
"Fuck yeah... Henry... so good..."

It is good. I'm not simply humoring him. Not like before. He is careful now, mindful. But I want more. He can be an animal. I want him like that.

"Pound into me, Henry... make me your bitch..."
"Okay..."

And he does it. His pace turns frantic. Down below, on the highway underneath the overpass, I see a few cars driving away into the night. They can't see a thing, but I can see them. I can feel the rush inside me, physical and emotional, the passion driving me on, the pleasure increasing. I'm no longer mad at Henry. Ultimately, we want the same thing : the most fun we can give each other.

He's edging now. I feel his member throbbing inside me. He slows down, and I'm surprised, and a little disappointed.

"I don't want to cum..." he whispers.
"Why? I want you to take me... you've earned it..."
"Yeah but... Prissy, you're so hot... if I'm done, that's the last time I get to fuck you..."

I actually feel for him. Right now, I'm his favorite toy. He's still hard, inside me, and he wants to keep going, but he isn't willing to give me up. He has to. I start pushing myself down on him. It only takes a moment for him to start again, almost from the start. I start moaning Suzy's name, but it's unintelligible.

"Car!" Marq suddenly calls out.

Just because it's the middle of the night and this is a low-traffic area doesn't mean there are no vehicles. Headlights to my right are coming by fast; I know that some of my friends are sheltering me from sight from that angle, but how efficient can that be. I'm tied up to the railing, so I can only bend forward to make myself less visible - and with Henry deep inside my pussy, it's hard to stay still, let alone quiet. Luckily for us, the car drives by too fast to notice anything.

I hear Charity moan out her own orgasm. I decide to cast a quick look to where the sound is coming from. She's on all fours, her skirt pulled up, while Winston is ramming inside her, with force, the same way Henry is ramming into me. I follow her example as the stimulation finally hits me hard; I climax again, almost breathless. Apparently, Henry is not done, because his thrusts are non-stop. It's impossible for me to tell how much longer he will be holding out. As he realizes what I've just achieved, he stops the motion altogether, still unspent. He pulls out of me. I'm sexually satisfied but emotionally sad. I want him to be done - because I want to move this along. Dara comes and unbinds my wrists, helping me to stabilize myself before I fall down. She drags me to Charity's side. She's still panting, on her hands and knees. Winston is done with her (he wants to save some for me, I'm guessing) so Dara sets herself up (with the strap-on she previously used) behind Charity and starts nailing her once more. And my own partner, Henry, steadies himself against my pussy and pushes it in.

My gaze turns to Charity's face. She is gorgeous, and the pleasure on her face is contagious. Henry is going for gold this time : no more hesitating or second-guessing himself. I feel it in the energy he is pounding me with.

"Yes! Do it... all in me..." I goad him on.

Perhaps it's because he's already come three times today, but Henry can't seem to finish. I'm slowly being driven mad by the pleasure and he's also potentially losing his grip on sanity. I hear him mumble as he tears away at my exposed flesh, digging his nails in my back, scratching me hard. This goes on for several minutes : Charity is moaning uncontrollably beside me as Dara takes her. It seems to me she's collecting orgasms the way one collects jewelry or shoes. I'm equally pumped (pun intended) as Henry grinds down to a stop, exhausted and stll unspent.

"Are you okay?" I hear Dara ask him.
"Yeah... just... won't come... so damn close..."

Henry pulls out of me and I steady myself so I don't fall on the side.

"What do you want to do?" Dara asks him.
"Not sure... want to finish but... need a breather..."

There'a a quiet pause. Dara leans into Charity, still panting from what Dara was doing to her.

"It's your turn next, you know..."
"I know..."
"You want to go at it?"

I hear the wheels turning inside Charity's mind.

"Yeah, okay..."
"Are you good with Henry finishing later?" Dara suddenly asks me.

I consider my options. True, I want him to be done but, at the same time, the pleasure he's giving me almost makes up for his earlier douchebaggery.

"Yeah sure..."
"Hang on," Henry says.

He turns to Charity.

"You going somewhere else than here for it?"
"Yeah. We are."

Henry nods in agreement.

"Okay.. for the ride there, me and Prissy will ride in the backseat of Dara's car..."
"I'm in that car too," Suzy says.
"Fine..."
"The others can ride in your car," Jake replied. "I'll drive. Charity can lead us there and you follow?"
"That's the plan."

I understand what's happening but there's nothing to say. We quickly head back to the vehicles, and I'm seated in the backseat - with Henry. Suzy pulls her chair as far forward as it will, and I sit on Henry's lap, my head and neck slightly bent, straddling him as his cock plunges into me again. He's going to fuck me to my next destination - wherever Charity decides to take us. What's amazing is that I can reach forward and touch Suzy now. She looks back at me, smiling; I'm already over the top from all that's been done to me. The car starts moving and Henry resumes his hard thrusts, his hands on my waist, as Suzy grabs my hands, steadying me.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..."

I'm marking every thrust with a swear.

"Your pussy's amazing..." whispers Henry.
"Fuck me... please come inside me... I want you to..."

Again, it's not for lack of trying. He's shaking like a leaf and I'm no better. I have no idea where we are nor do I care. We flip sideways as we turn left. Henry accidentally pulls out of me : he takes it as an opportunity to reposition himself. Bumping his head on the inside roof of the car, he flips me on all fours and starts taking me from behind, my head buried in the seat; I tilt it sideways so I can breathe.

"Fuck... Prissy... I want to come so bad..."
"Come on, Henry... Come inside me... do it... you can shoot it all in... just fuck me..."

It's not comfortable for either of us but it doesn't matter. This has gone on for too long. Mercifully, Henry's done.

"Aarrghh!"

It almost sounds painful for him, but it's not in the least. The pleasure explodes in him and in me, and I feel all the warmth being shot inside my sex. His entire body is pressing down on me, pinned as we are in the back of the car. His lips kiss my backside. I hear a whisper.

"Wow... thank you..."

I don't reply. I don't want to. I had fun. I had an amazing time with Henry, conflicted but extremely orgasmic. From being fucked on his kitchen table to his kitchen floor, in the living room, then face fucked, and now this, on the overpass almost in public, and in the back of Dara's car (with Suzy watching) - all on the same day - it was quite a ride. I'm a little sad it's over. It doesn't last as I look past him, my head still pressed against the seat, towards the passenger side, to Suzy, eyeing me with a gleeful look.

Henry manages to wiggle out of me; once that's done, I move behind the driver's side, and all the cum inside my pussy starts dripping out on the seat. Henry gently strokes himself, but it's just for good measure. He's done. Four times in the same day can take its toll on a man. I look at his dick and I smile. A dick attached to a dick. But really, Henry isn't so bad. Maybe.

"How was it?" Dara asks.
"Heaven..." Henry replies.
"I was actually asking her..."

I don't answer right away. I ponder my words.

"It was... a good last time."

Because it was the last time for Henry. I was thinking I might want to indulge more, given his wonderful performance just now, but I don't. I need to go through this ritual. From Henry to Jake, and everyone in between. Only then will I free to spend all my time with Suzy.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:48 PM   #45
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Fabulous I loved this outdoor session

Advertisements
Kink Talk