Old 11-20-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Default The Experiment

Part 1.

Jackie was in big trouble. She was starting college in less than 8 weeks and she still hadn't earned the money she'd need for her clothes and personal expenses. Jackie came from a conservative middle class family. Her parents were paying for her tuition, room and board, but in an effort to teach her "the value of a $1" her father said she had to work that summer. Jackie was a good girl. She just finished 12 years of a Christian education and she believed that sex was something to be saved for marriage. But Jackie didn't like to work. She tried working over the last Christmas season at the local Walmart and she hated it. There was no way she was going to waste her last summer before college working at some fast food job for minimum wage. But she still needed to have money for new clothes and social expenses.

It was a hot late June afternoon when, searching through the college website, Jackie saw an notice. It read "College students needed for psychology research experiment. We will pay students for their participation in this University sanctioned research to study the connection between pleasure and pain. Candidates must pass some basic criteria and be available to spend 3 days at the University research facility. Because of the unique nature of this research, accepted candidates will be paid $3000 for their participation."

"$3000? WOW! This is too good to be true. They probably won't pick me." Jackie thougth. She quickly opened a new window and fired off an email giving her name, age, and her cell phone number. After sending the email, Jackie said to herself "Hmmm? 3 days and a 4 hour drive each way to State. Much better than working at Mickey D's." Jackie met with some of her friends that night. The topic of working came up because Jackie was the only one of the 3 girls not working. After much joking about Jackie's laziness, Jackie announced "I may have something ......" and quickly stopped. She thought "If I tell them what I've found, they may apply and ruin my chances at getting this.

The next morning after being woken by her mother because Jackie was not "going to sleep the summer away" Jackie logged in and saw some interesting mail in her email box. It was from someone named Rachel and it was from State College. Jackie opened the mail and read the message: "Dear Jackie, thank you for your interest in our experiment. Attached, please find a detailed application. Complete the questions completely and return it to me. We will evaluate your credentials and get back to you soon. Jackie opened the attachment and saw what looked like a typical job application: Name, Address, Phone Number, Social Security Number, Age, etc. Jackie filled in the application and got to the bottom where there were some questions requiring some writing. The xxxx questions were: 1) As this is a study of pleasure and pain, describe your most pleasurable experience. 2) As this is a study of pleasure and pain, describe your most painful experience. 3) Please describe your level of modesty. How comfortable are you with your body and what other people think about it? What went through your mind the first time someone of the opposite sex saw you without your clothes?

Jackie scratched her head wondering what the last question meant but began answering. For the first question, she responded about the first time her new kitten got under the covers with her. The second question related to the experience she had when the dentist removed her wisdom teeth. For the third question, Jackie answered honestly. She did not think of herself as modest as she was about the most wild dresser at her Christian school and was always getting in trouble for the length of her skirt or her 4 earrings. She said she was very comfortable with the way she looked and that she didn't know what went through her mind the first time saw her naked because that hasn't because she was saving herself for her husband. She mailed off the application with anticipation that she would have all the money she needed and only need to work for 3 days.

Within a few hours an unknown number appeared on the screen of her cell phone. Jackie answered and it was a woman who identified herself as Rachel and that she was a graduate student working on her Ph.D with Professor Reginald Jones, the famous psychologist. Rachel asked Jackie how she was and told her that they got her application and were interested because most of their subjects were women in their mid-20s and they had wanted some younger girls. Rachel explained that this was an experiment to study how people respond to various pain and pleasure stimuli. Rachel explained that the concepts of pleasure and pain are all communicated to the brain through nerve endings and Professor Jones was studying how the brain knows whether the stimulus was a pain or pleasure stimulus. He was also studying the the phenomenon of how in some people the pain and pleasure messages get confused so that they actually derive pleasure from pain. Rachel explained that the entire experiment would be recorded, videoed and that special sensors to measure the subject's pulse, blood pressure, respiration, and other electrical impulses on the skin would give the Professor the information that he needed.

Jackie didn't fully understand all of this but she responded enthusiastically asking if the pay was really $3000 for the 3 days. Rachel said "well, unfortunately not. Nerve endings are found under the surface of the skin and a few other places. The areas with the most nerve endings are also the ones with the least amount of hair on them. The primary nerve ending areas are: the lips, genitals and nipples, which are all comprised of soft, mucous membrane tissues. These areas include the anus, penis, clitoris, vaginal lips, and the inside of the first third of the vagina, which all have very few hair follicles and many nerves. The secondary areas have a sparse amount of hair, and some of them are found in the regions next to the primary erogenous zones. The inner thighs, breasts and scrotum are some examples. Other areas would be the neck, ears, face, toes, underarms, and the backs of the knees and elbows." Rachel continued "unfortunately you are a virgin and intend to stay that way so there are some parts of the experiment that we will not be able to do. We are prepared to offer you $2000 for your participation because you are in the age group we are most interested. BUT you will have to be willing to have the necessary parts of your body exposed for the pain and pleasure stimuli."

Jackie thought "darn! I was hoping to make the full amount. This sucks!" After a minute of silence, Jackie responded "I was really hoping that I could make the full $3000." Rachel said "yes, we are disappointed about that too. We really need more girls in your age group. Do you have any questions?" Jackie asked about what she would need to do if she accepted Rachel's offer. Rachel responded that she would come down to the Psychological Testing Center at State. After spending a quiet night in a special suite that is "a lot like a luxury hotel room" next to Professor Jones' house she would go to the test where the experiments would take place. Rachel further explained that the pleasure and pain would be applied to the sensitive nerve ending areas using different stimulating techniques to produce please and pain. "But," Rachel cautioned, "you will need to be exposed because we can't apply the stimuli over your clothes." She finished by saying that the area where the experiment was very secure and the only people there would be the Professor, 3 grad students, and 3 assistants who helped with the videoing and recording would be there.

Jackie thought again. She said "I really wanted to make the $3000. Why can't I do the full experiment even if I am still a virgin? Its not like I've never pleasured myself down there." Rachel replied "That would not really matter. A part of the experiment involved stimulating that first third of the vagina. That is done with a series of insertable dildos. Do you know what that is?" Jackie giggled nervously and answered "yes." Jackie thought for a few more moments and said "So what? I'm going to have sex someday anyway and everyone tells me how the first time hurts. And this experiment is about pain as well as pleasure so wouldn't you want to measure that pain. And anyway, it's not like I'm really having sex. Its just a piece of plastic. Right?"

It was Rachel's turn to be quiet. After a few seconds, she responded "Let me ask the Professor. Can you please stay on the phone?" After a few minutes, a man gets on the line who identified himself as Professor Jones. Jones asked Jackie "so you are willing to participate in my experiment even though you have never had sex? Do you know what will happen?" Jackie said "Rachel said that you will need to put things in my vagina to stimulate those nerve endings." Jones said "And you are willing to do this? Do you know that most women find this painful?" And Jackie said yes. Jones responded "Good then. I'll put Rachel back on to make the arrangements."

Jackie was thrilled. Rachel got back on and asked "so when do you want to do this? Are you available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Jackie thought "What will I tell my parents? Easy, I'll tell 'em that I'll be at Heather's lake house." She responded "Sure, I'll be there." Rachel concluded the call saying "Good, I'll email you driving instructions and remember you'll need to bring 2 forms of ID to prove you're 18 years old."
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to jackfromnyc for this post:
Old 11-21-2008, 10:47 PM   #2
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom
Smile

This has a lot of potential to be a good story. Please continue you it as you get the time.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:52 PM   #3
Jarvis

Good start. You've got my anxious for the next installment!

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
eye--candy

Thumbs up great!

this sounds like a really good story! please continue. it is not like a lot of stories here that are very rushed and stupid. please please continue!
eye--candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:25 AM   #5
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs up Original

Very, very, original.I'venever thought of like an experiment. Interesting, well-written, ood speed. Just write more, please!
Old 11-25-2008, 07:06 AM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I like the way you build credibility to the research project; it's understandable that for a project with this kind of topic, they would not distribute as openly as other programs. I felt like 'Rachel' was a professional and attentive to the girl's needs.

My hope is that this story stays on course as an 'experiment' and that it doesn't turn into 'oh my God! now I'm trapped with evil scientists who want to use me as a plaything'.

This story can stay above the others by keeping its professionalism, even if it is entirely possible for any of the protagonists to actually get off on seeing the girls experimented on; that would happen in the privacy of their own minds and would not be tolerated in front of the girls.

It would also make more sense, for the comfort of the girls, for the assistants to be mostly girls, although not necessarily exclusively.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to see where you go with this.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #7
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Part II

The day of Jackie's employment had arrived. She told her parents she would be at her friend's for the weekend. She had told Heather were she would be that weekend in case her parents were looking for her. Heather was interested and very skeptical as to whether this was science or some weirdness. In any case she agreed to the plan. Jackie packed a bag and drove her car to State College. She had mapquest directions which indicated that she would arrive around 4PM and had called Rachel with her arrival time. She pulled into a driveway with a small sign saying "State College Research Institute" and drove nearly 10 minutes through a forest of trees. When the arrived at the clearing, she saw a number of rustic buildings with a young woman standing on the porch of a nice log cabin.

"Hi" said the woman. "I'm Rachel, you must be Jackie. How was your trip?" "Fine" replied Jackie. Rachel appeared to be in her mid-twenties and was dressed in a tank top and shorts. "Leave you can bring your bag here and leave it on the porch. Professor Jones is in the office and is waiting to see you. There is some paper work to fill out. Did you bring your ID?" "Yes" answered Jackie as she followed Rachel into the house.

The entered into a Great Room and walked into a small office off the entry. Seated behind the desk was a slightly balding middle aged man she assumed was the professor. "Hi, you must be Jackie. I'm Reg Jones. Nice to finally meet you." "Hello Dr. Jones" Jackie greeted the professor. "Please call me Reg, everyone else does. We are very informal out here at 'the camp.' Informality makes the kind of work we do much easier. Let's get the paperwork out of the way, go over some housekeeping and I'll answer any questions you may have. Please sit down." All three of them sat down. Dr. Jones handed a folder of papers to Rachel. "Jackie, please give me your ID." Jackie complied showing her driver's license indicating that her 18th birthday was a mere 48 days before. "Good, I'll need to make a photocopy of this but I'll make sure you have it back later. Rachel has a number of forms you need to sign. She'll explain them all to you but feel free to read them before you sign. You'll get a copy of everything you sign for your records." "Wow," said Jackie, "this all sounds very complicated." Dr. Jones explained "I know all this legal stuff is complicated but this is important as all our experiments are approved by the university and they are for our mutual protection." Jackie nodded and Rachel began explaining each form as she passed them to Jackie for her signature. "The first form is the agreement between the Institute and you stating that you will participate in a psychological experiment and we will pay you $3000 if you complete it. It says that you can stop the experiment at any time but if you do you will forfeit any money payment." She passed the form to Jackie who signed the form at the bottom. She couldn't believe that she was going to be getting all that money on Sunday afternoon. "Next is a form giving informed consent that you understand that this is a study into pleasure and pain and that you will be subjected to various pain and pleasure stimuli that will be painful and leave temporary marks on your body." "Duh," thought Jackie, "it is a study about pain." She promptly signed the paper. "The third form is a consent to be recorded by video and audio recording equipment, as well as still photography. If you read the last paragraph, you'll see that your face or any identifying marks will be obscured and they will only be used for scientific study." Jackie looked worried and asked "how will my face be obscured?" Dr. Jones chimed in and said "we use those pixilating techniques like they do on the news shows." "Oh, okay" said Jackie and she signed the form.

"Okay," said Dr. Jones. "Let's get through some housekeeping. Jackie, you will be staying in the guest suite at the end of the front porch. My wife Miriam is a registered nurse and she will take care of you following the experiment. Now you will eat dinner with us. The rest of the evening tonight is your own. I suggest you get a good night's sleep because tomorrow will be a long day. The grounds here used to be a summer camp and we use some the buildings. You will probably find that you are nervous or anxious and many of the other participants find a walk around the lake to be relaxing. You should set the alarm to wake at 7. We'll be expecting you in the big white barn-like building at 8 prompt. Miriam will prepare you some breakfast. I suggest you eat it because you'll need the energy. We'll break for lunch at 1pm but most subjects don't feel like eating. Oh, also no caffeine tomorrow. Wear something loose fitting. You'll need to remove your earrings. Do you have any other piercings?" Jackie replied "no." "Good," continued Jones. That's about it, do you have any questions? "I don't think so. I found the brochure you sent very interesting" said Jackie (thinking she sounded lame after she said it). Jones added "okay then, Rachel will get you settled in. Dinner will be at 6. I have to go to the University but you'll eat with Rachel and Miriam. Oh, and Jackie, it is very normal to feel nervous. We don't give you too much information as to exactly what the experiments entail because the element of surprise is an important part of the anxiety we want to measure. There will be pleasure and pain. You will hurt and cry and laugh. But rest assured that we are very careful that nothing will happen to hurt you permanently and we have over 50 subjects without on accident."
"Thank you Profess...ah I mean Reg." "Come Jackie, I'll show you your rooms" and the two women went out the door to the porch.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Part III

Jackie settled into her room and found, like represented, it was truly luxurious. She reflected on the events of the day so far. Rachel and Dr. Jones seemed nice. The documents that she had to sign seemed very complicated to the teen because she had no experience with ever signing a legal document herself. That was something grown ups did. But, she thought, "I guess I am a grown up now." She looked at the copies of the documents she was given and read them in more detail than she did before. Permission to conduct an experiment on her, acknowledgement that she would have parts of her body exposed, acknowledgement that there would be pain involved, permission for the experimenters to inflict pain on her, permission to have her photographed and videoed, "wowsa! What am I getting into?"

Jackie heard a knock on the door. Rachel announced dinner. Jackie, Rachel, and Miriam Jones had a very nice dinner of roast chicken, salad, and vegetables. After helping to clear the table Rachel excused herself while Miriam and Jackie sat in the parlor. "Are you nervous dear?" asked Miriam, a very shapely 40-something. "I am a bit" replied Jackie. "All of this is a bit overwhelming. I'm not so worried about the pleasure part or even the pain, but I do worry about having my body exposed. I'm not particularly modest and wear minis and bikinis, but I've never been exposed in front of anyone before." Miriam was quick to respond. "Don't worry Jackie. Reg and his team are very professional. I'm sure you've had a physical at the doctor's office before. You'll be fine. You really should make sure you get some rest tonight. Tomorrow will be very strenuous on you." Jackie finished her pie and excused herself.

Jackie returned to her room, sat on the bed and turned on the TV. It was only 7:30 and there was no way she could go to sleep no matter how busy tomorrow would be. With 2 hours of daylight left she put on her sundress and flip flops and decided to take a walk around the lake. She stood on the porch and turned toward the lake. She looked a the large white "barn" where she understood the experiments took place. Across from the lake she saw some low cabins and thought "they must be part of the old camp." As she approached the cabins Jackie heard talking and laughing. As she turned the corner onto the lakeside road, she saw a group of people sitting on the small porch in front. She recognized Rachel who called out "Hi Jackie, come on over." Jackie sauntered over to the porch and said "Hi!" Rachel introduced Jackie to the group. "Jackie," she said, "let me introduce you. This is Bryan and Will, and sitting over there are Deanna, Dina, and Sam. Bryan and Will are graduate students in psychology who will be working with the professor and me. The others are only undergrads who work for the department," she giggled. They were all drinking beer and laughing. "Hi" said Jackie. "Want a beer" asked Rachel. Will quickly objected. "Rachel, she's only 18!" Rachel replied "don't be such a tight ass Will. Sam, Deanna and Dina are all undergrads and all underage." Rachel handed Jackie a beer. Jackie was a bit surprised at the relaxed attitude of the group. Having grown up in a Christian house and going to a Christian school she wasn't at all a drinker except for that one time on New Year's Eve when her father let her have a glass of Champagne. "So Jackie, you're going to be a freshman this year?" asked Will. "Yes," she responded. "I"ll be starting here at State for the fall semester." "Well then," Bryan chimed in, "we'll probably be seeing a lot of us all over the next few years. Will will be getting his Ph.D. in the spring, Rachel and I still have 2 years to go, and the kids are all sophomores." Deanna threw her beer can at Bryan. "Who's a kid you creep?" Everybody laughed. Will threw another beer to Deanna and one to Jackie. "You might as well have another too" he said. Jackie quickly finished the first beer and opened the second. The group sat there joking and fooling around and drinking beer. Midway through Jackie's 4th beer she noticed it was getting dark. Not being used to alcohol she was getting comfortable with the group and being just as silly and chatty and the others. Dina stood up and said "It looks dark enough, who wants to go swimming?" Rachel said "is sure is hot enough, why not?" The others agreed. Deanna looked at a silent Jackie and asked "are you in?" Jackie responded "I'd love to but I didn't bring a swimsuit." The group laughed. "What's so funny?" Jackie naively asked. Dina answered for the group "You don't need a swimsuit. We skinny-dip when we're at the lake." Jackie blushed as she said "I couldn't do THAT, I'd be too embarrassed." The group laughed again. It was Will's turn to respond. "If you're too embarrassed to skinny dip in the dark, how are you going to feel tomorrow when we'll all get to know every square inch of you!" The group laughed yet again. "I don't understand" Jackie yelled as the group walked down the road. "Don't worry Jackie, I'll hang out with you. I don't feel like swimming anyway." Jackie turned to see Sam standing in the shadow of the porch. "Do you want to take a walk?" he asked. Jackie nodded yes.

Sam directed Jackie in a direction away from the swimmers. It was a warm night but a slight breeze was beginning. "Cold?" asked Sam. "No, it actually feels good. Sam, can I ask you a question?"
"Sure Jackie, what's up?" "What did Will mean when he said everyone would know every square inch of me?" Jackie asked sheepishly. Will waited a moment and asked "Jackie, do you know what's going to happen tomorrow?" Jackie nodded yes and said "I read the brochure and talked to Reg and Rachel. I'm going to have pleasure and pain and my reaction will be monitored." "No" said Sam, "do you know how it's done?" Jackie said that she understood which were the most sensitive parts of a human body but she still didn't get the reference to "every square inch." Sam continued "but do you know how it's done?" Jackie answered "apparently not. Can you tell me?" Sam hesitated. "Well we're not really supposed to talk about it because they think the surprise adds an element of mental anguish but since you don't seem to know.....Jackie, you will be pretty much naked all day tomorrow. We'll start at about 9 am and end at around 6. They'll let you put a robe on for lunch, but other than that, you're naked." "Naked?" said Jackie. "Completely naked?" "Yes," said Sam. "What did you think? How did you think they would get to the sensitive parts?" Jackie thought a minute. "I guess I thought I'd be covered. You know, like when you go to the doctor's and you are given an exam gown." "Well that's not how they do it" said Sam. "Do you think that's going to be a problem for you?" "I don't know" responded Jackie. "I've never been naked in front of strangers before. And never in front of boys. Will you see me naked all day Sam?" Sam answered "yes. But don't worry. I've been through about 20 of these. Most of the subjects have a problem with being naked. Almost every cries at first. You will get used to it." Jackie then asked "Sam, what's the role of you and the other undergrads?" Sam explained that the twins where there to record the experiment with video and still cameras and explained his role. "I have a dual role. I operate the sensors that measure your heart rate, respiration rate, body temperature, etc. In addition, I set up the equipment and make sure that you are safe when you are on it." Jackie's confusion wasn't helped by the beer she consumed. "Sensors? Equipment? What doe that mean?" Sam got all technical. "There are some sensors that doc invented that are attached on the skin various parts of your body. The data is transmitted electronically to a computer that records this information. The equipment that I'm talking about is like various tables and devices that you are attached to for the "ordeals" a that are part of the experiment." "Ordeals?" asked Jackie. "Yeah," said Sam. "That's what they call the various ways they apply pleasure and pain." "Oh," said Jackie. "Hey, I think I need to go back to my room. All that beer is making me need to pee." "Yeah, me too" said Sam. "Hey, we don't need to go back. I have the keys to the lab in the barn, we can use the bathroom there. I can also show the the equipment. But you have to promise you won't tell anyone because I can get in trouble. They really like this stuff to be a surprise." The couple walked around the barn and entered through a side door.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #9
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I Like this a lot Keep it coming
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #10
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka
Default Interesting

I've enjoyed reading this story so far. Each section is written like an episode and each as some teaser that makes me want to know what is going to happen next. Unlike so many, you don't focus on the pain and/or humiliation that I'm sure will be coming. Interestingly, I've had a fantasy about being the subject of an experiment for some time. Keep up the good work.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:19 AM   #11
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile It's back! YAY!

I was waiting for this too happen. Good job! Go on, go on!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #12
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Part IV

Sam led Jackie through the side door. He said she wasn't supposed to be there because of the surprise element thing so that he wouldn't put on the lights. Jackie could see shadows of things in the eerie glow of the emergency exit lights. Sam led her down the wall of the cavernous room to the back where the toilets were. He put the light on in the toilet because he said there was no window. Jackie went in first. There was a room that was not unlike her high school gym locker room but with only 2 lockers. Beyond that room was another door and the toilet. She finished and came out to let Sam relieve himself. When he returned, she asked "what is that locker room for?" "That," said Sam, "is were the subjects can change and where I wired them up with the recording devices." "Oh," said Jackie remembering that the subjects temperature and sweat is measured during the experiment. "You put the devices on?" "Yes," replied Sam. "Remember, I'm in charge of recording the vital signs as well as making sure that you're safe on the various pieces of equipment. At any time if the computer senses too much stress or I see you having difficulty I can stop the experiment." "So were do the sensors go?" asked Jackie. "They go in places where we can get a pulse and near sweat glans. Its all based on your bodies temperature and electrical impulses from your nervous system. They don't go anywhere embarrassing or in any place that is of interest to the experiment." Jackie nodded. "Do you want to see some of the equipment? We can't turn the lights on but you'll get an idea of what's here." Jackie nodded again.

They walked back along the wall of the large room to the other end of the barn/lab. Jackie could see even in the darkness that the walls and floors were painted white and were very clean like she'd imagined a laboratory would be. As they approached the area with the equipment, Sam started the tour. Walking up to a leather padded table that was about 3 feet high, 6 feet long and 4 feet wide with rails along the sides he said "This table here is where a lot of the ordeals happen. The rails are for restraining the subject. Doc likes this one for the pleasure ordeals mostly." "RESTRAINING?" asked Jackie with surprise. "Yes, even the pleasure ordeals can be stressful and they don't want the subjects moving around too much. It could ruin the experiment or you could even hurt yourself if you fell off." Jackie was a bit dismayed at the way Sam referred to her as a "subject." "The Doc only does the pleasure ordeals. Will told me that he used to do them all but it got too much for him. He felt too sorry for the subjects." "So do the others do the pain ordeals" asked Jackie. "Yes," replied Sam. "They kind of specialize. Doc does the pleasure; Will does the whipping and caning or anything to do with water or ice; Rachel does anything involving insertions; and Bryan conducts the ordeals that have to do with skin and clamping." A strange nervous feeling came over jackie in the form of a stomach pain. All this talk of pain and insertions and skin clamping was all so nonchalant, so much like it was as everyday as breathing. Jackie had a lot of questions. What did Sam mean by "anything to do with water or ice?" She wanted to ask but was constrained by a combination of embarrassment and not wanting to sound stupid. She did ask about the nudity. "So I won't be wearing anything when I'm on this table?" "It's different with each experiment. You know that detailed application you filled out? They take your answers and design it specifically to get the reactions they want to measure and study. But that being said, yes, most of the subjects are not wearing anything when they're on this table. But I'm really not supposed to be answering questions like this. You better act surprised tomorrow." "Don't worry" said Jackie, "I will. Can I ask another question?" "Oh, okay" replied Sam. "How is a person restrained? Do they tie you up with ropes?" Sam laughed, "no, firstly its not they. I do the restraining. That way I make sure you're safe and comfortable. Second, before you get out here, you'll put on these wrist and ankle cuffs. They're very soft, light and comfortable because they are made of nylon and velcro. Attached to the cuffs are these metal rings and that is attached to the rails. Here, let's look at the other equipment." A few feet away Jack stood next to what looked like a ladder only about 4 feet wide. It was on a circular platform about 8 feet in diameter. "This is called the rack. A subject can be restrained either from the front or the back. If you look up you'll see some pulleys. That's for suspension." Jackie looked with awe. "Over here said Jack, is the breast table" pointing to a low table with a bench attached not unlike an elementary school cafeteria table. " You must have read in the brochure about how many nerve endings are on the nipple and areola? This is where those ordeals take place." The next stop was what looked like a piece of gymnastics equipment only shaped more like a pyramid than rounded. "This is the horse. The subject can either be bent over or straddle it like a saddle and restrained for either strapping or insertions." There he goes with the subject again. That subject is ME, thought Jackie. Finally they moved to the last piece of equipment. It was like the tables she'd seen in the doctor's office. "That's the lithotomy table" Jack explained. That's used mostly for insertions as it gives the experimental full access to the pelvic area of the subject when her legs are in the stirrups" explained Sam. Jackie had seen them before but had never been in one since she was still young and had not yet had intercourse. Jackie pointed to a dark object on the floor "what's that?" she asked. "Oh," said Sam, "that's a thrusting device. It's see that shaft? A dildo is placed on the end of the shaft and it can be used to simulate sex and administer an orgasm." Jackie's jaw dropped. "Do you think that's what they'....ll use on me?" "Hmmm" grunted Sam. "Ah, that's right. I read that in your file." (Jackie was glad it was dark because Sam couldn't see the shade of scarlet that she was turning.) "I suppose they will use that."

Jackie was really feeling sick. She told Sam that the beer must be affecting her and that she was feeling dizzy. He helped her over to sit on the edge of the lithotomy table. Her lip began to quivver and she started to cry softly. Sam came over and took her hand. "What's wrong Jackie?" Jackie just shook her head. He put his arm around her and said, "really, what's wrong?" Between the tears and sobs, Jackie opened up "Sam, I'm no scared. I'm worried about the whole thing about being naked. I didn't even count on that. I'm worried about the pain. Will it really hurt? I'm even worried about the pleasure stuff. I'm only doing this because I was too lazy to get a proper job for the summer. It's all about the money and now I'm regretting my decision. Sam, what's the worse you've seen?" Sam was silent for a moment. He then said "Jackie, you'll do fine. We've all seen the way people react. Sure, you'll cry. You'll scream. You'll make all the sounds of having orgasms. But in the end you'll have your $3000. Or, you can change your mind and go home. They can't force you to stay." "No," said Jackie. I can't go home. It's too late to work and I've promised my parents I wouldn't ask them for any additional spending money. I'll be in deep shit come fall if I don't have that money. Freshman year will be hell." Sam nodded understanding the plight of college undergraduates. Jackie regained some composure. She looked up and said "Sam, can you answer one question for me honestly?" "Sure," responded Sam. "Shoot!" "Okay, what's the most orgasms a girl has had here" she asked with a sheepish grin. Sam laughed out loud. "Well we actually count them. The most I've seen is 297 in total with 32 in one session on the table with Doc." They both laughed.

With the mood lightening, Jackie laid back on the table which was set at a slight incline. Sam looked at her and said "go ahead, try it." So Jackie put her legs in the stirrups. "Is this how it's done?" she asked. "Not quite" Sam responded. "You have to slide down until your butt is at the edge of the table." Without thinking, Jackie slide down and her legs just naturally flopped over to each side. Sam, standing at the foot of the table looked down and then back at Jackie. She realized that she was wearing a thong and that all was exposed to Sam. She let out a whispered gasp and quickly put her legs down and sat up straightening out her dress. Sam, realizing her embarrassment said "we better be going." The walked silently back to the side door they entered and over to the Jones' cottage. Sam walked over to Jackie's door. As she was about to open it, he took her hand. "Look Jackie," he said "everything will be alright. I had a great time with you and broke a lot of rules that could cost me my job here. But it was all worth it. I'm going to break another rule." He pulled her close to him and kissed her. She kissed him right back for what seemed to be hours (but was in reality probably only 5 minutes). She said goodnight and went into her room.

As she undressed and put on the gym shorts and tank top which she used for pajamas she wondered. "That Sam is a nice boy. I wonder if we'll hang out and be friends when I'm a student here." Then she realized something. She realized that this boy who was definitely boyfriend material in 8 short hours will be privy to every square inch of her naked body. He'd experience her in her worst moments of pain and crying. And have a memory of her having an ungodly number of orgasms induced through mechanical means. "Yeah right. He's going to be interested in ME this fall. How I am going to ever be able to face any one of these people if I bump into them in a class or on campus?" She crawled into the bed but sleep did not come easily. She tossed and turned and woke countless times with the same dream. Sam laughing uncontrollably while she cried. What would tomorrow bring?
Old 02-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #13
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553

this is the greatest story ive read so far. I love it
Old 02-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #14
kalvan

Yes I'm really enjoying reading this story.... can't wait for tomorrow
kalvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:16 AM   #15
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

I would love to see more. Soon.

Advertisements