Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-06-2015, 03:32 PM   #196
special

Would someone please direct me? Even though it says I accept any master for 7 days, I never got a master, so I will take masters until the end of 2016. Yes, next year, and please, you can be as mean as you would like.
special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 04:58 PM   #197
special

Please please please hurt me!!! You can go to the ultimate extreme on pain, anywhere for me. PLEASE!!!!
special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 02:12 PM   #198
NeedstoBeBound

M-mew...
Long term.
Minimum of 120, maximum of 180... Offering my balls, my butt, and my chest (around nipples).
I have few implements available... only a hairbrush and my hands and a leather belt.
Number of Masters is 4, but the first to reply can choose an extra body part if he wants and add 100 to my MAX...
Extras: 5. I can't cum till after I finish all of the spankings. I've edged 4 times before my post... Than... thank You all, Sirs...
NeedstoBeBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:51 PM   #199
BT001

body parts - Ass cheeks, and both nipples.

Implements - Thin metal wire, wooden spoons.

Short term.

3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses

1 - 3 extras at least

Discord: WizardOfOruz#7497

Loves: Anal play, using diapers, bondage
Dislikes: Pain play, CBT
Limits: Public, family
PM Dares
Calendar!
BT001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:07 AM   #200
slayermitch

PM me for my Skype

Body Parts
Left cheek, right cheek, asshole

LONG TERMS RESULTS

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

EXTRAS

3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points

1. Insert buttplug
2. Skype webcam (no face)
3. Inspection
4. Toothpaste
5. Humiliating exercises

Implements
Cane, paddle, spoon, belt

Limits:
Public, family, extreme pain
face pics, denial, ass to mouth

GENERAL SKYPE MARKETPLACE - FEEL FREE TO JOIN: https://join.skype.com/pULhoLTQCujD

If anyone wants to punish me, I must submit on:
Snapchat: slairmitch
Kik (Irregular): Slayermitch

Do introduce yourself when you PM me

Dislikes:
Clamps

I've DIY toys, spanking implements and plugs

Dom - Switch
slayermitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:00 AM   #201
Bondagebuddy10

I choose short term

My body parts:
Tits
Ass
Pussy lips

2-1 single session of spanking with 100 hits min and 200 hits max to each body part

5-4 masters but the very first can add 100 hits to the max number + can choose 1 extra body part

1-3 extras at least (I have clothes pegs toothpaste gag blindfold)
Bondagebuddy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:59 AM   #202
Jko40

Body Parts - Ass cheeks, Pussy, Tits

SHORT TERMS RESULTS
5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

EXTRAS
1 - 3 extras at least
Old 04-10-2016, 07:44 AM   #203
CTig_18

Default Others direct your spank

Body parts- anywhere you choose
Implements available- ruler, hairbrush, wooden spoon

Rolls:-
4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)
1- 3 extras at least ( Masters choice as long as not public)

19f

Kik - TigC18
CTig_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:44 PM   #204
littleMan21

Body Parts
Left cheek, right cheek, cock

Short TERMS RESULTS

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve

added body part right nipple

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

EXTRAS

1 - 3 extras at least

1. Insert object in butt
2. Skype webcam (no face)
3. Inspection

Implements
Household objects ask and I will see if I have it.

Limits:
Public, Permanent

Kik and Skype: littleman2196
littleMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:35 PM   #205
anthem

Body parts: ass, inner thighs, backs of thighs

Implements: cell phone cord, extension cord, plastic coat hanger, wooden dowel

Short term: 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

Masters: 4 Masters (the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

Extras:
toothpaste on clit during spanking
nipples clamped during spanking
vibrator in vagina during spanking (low, medium, or high)
gag in mouth during spanking

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:04 PM   #206
CatGirl6547

Default slave spanking

3 Body Parts:
- ass
- pussy
- clit

SHORT TERM
5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU:

spanking implements:
- belt
- wooden spoon
- hairbrush
- hanger

6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.
- can use vibe/dildo/buttplug
- apartment stairwell
- toothpaste
- candle wax
- thong
- wooden spoon
- rope
- school girl outfit

1. flash pussy against window for x amount of time (no longer than 1 minute)
2. pour wax over nipples and clit
3. describe tits and pussy
4. write 'cumslut' above pussy
5. beg gD users for permission to cum
6. RP any scenario w/gD user
7. piss panties
CatGirl6547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:44 PM   #207
Andy621

I am a slave
Long Term Spanking- I rolled a 4
Min Spanks: 120
Max Spanks: 180
Twice a day
Masters That Can control: 2, the first who answers me, I rolled a 3
3 Body Parts: Ass, Thighs, Cock
Tools Available: Belt, Ruler, Hand, Slipper, butt plug
I rolled a 1 for extras: I will allow the master to choose these, but my limit is that I will not spank myself in public.

Hit me up with any dares you have!
Andy621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 06:35 PM   #208
hard2290

Send a message via Yahoo to hard2290

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
The idea is:
1- you need a spanking
2- since its a punishment for you, you wont decide how it will be done, BUT SOMEONE ELSE WILL DECIDE FOR YOU.

So, you will enter in a Thread the spanks you need/own/will do, and open it for others members to decide HOW, WHEN, IN WICH WAY, WITH WICH IMPLEMENT, IN WICH BODY PART, and so on.

They can even decide the number of spanks you have to give, and how hard they will be.

Have fun in this one.

RULES

SLAVES will enter a the topic with the max and min number of spankings, offering at least 3 body parts to be hit (for example, right tit, ass, pussy, etc).

The SLAVE can choose LONG TERM (a few days of "daily spankings") or SHORT TERM (just once/one session or one day of spankings). The SLAVE also will tell wich tools they have avaiable for use, and how many people can direct the spanks offered.

And then THE SLAVE will make a post giving all the information here.

THE MASTERS (the ones who will direct your spanking) will read the slaves posts and answer to the ones he/she wants to. The number of MASTERS who direct one SLAVE spanking is limited to the numbers the SLAVE rolled in the dice. The first ones will count, untill number is complete.

The SLAVE must make one spank session, AT LEAST, for each MASTER. SHE/HE will offer to be spanked in ass, right tit or clitoris, for example, max number 100, min 50, for 1 day, wich the tools she/he has, etc. BUT NEED TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS of THREE MASTERS, so, if one choose to hit 100 times her clit with a wooden spoon before sleep, the second 50 the ass with the belt next time she goes to the bathroom and the third to make it fully naked in the tit right now with all windows opened, thats it, the SLAVE will have to make all those 3 sessions and POST THE RELATORY HERE AT LEAST

(To the slaves, a secret: several Masters doesnt demand pictures/videos, but WE DO DEMAND REPORTS, cos its the part we can have our prize. Without it, we drop the thing and stop to give dares, elaborate things here, and so on. We have a lot of work to create dares for you, we expect the same from the ones who used the ideas we had).

MASTERS will then tell the slave how the spankings should be ministered (like, "everyday (in a long term) after wake up, befor go to the toilet, fully naked, give 10 strokes, tie legs togheter, edge once, give 20 more hit, bend over a table, clamp your nipples, give other 30, edge again, clamp pussy and plug the ass, lay down on your stomach, give the last 40 and you can/cannot cum" etc)

MASTERS MUST CHOOSE THE INSTRUMENTS in the list (unless he/she has some idea of use of one ordinary object everybody has at home).

MASTERS MUST OBBEY LIMITS of the SLAVES.

IF POSSIBLE (and disclosed by the SLAVE), MASTERS can also tell WHERE the spanks will be done (in public toilet, in the front garden, in the kitchen, etc)

THE DICE PART

First thing, you have to choose if you want LONG TERM SPANK or SHORT TERM SPANK.
Then you roll a dice and check bellow.

LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

1 - 150 min hits, 250 max hit, once a day for 7 days.

2 - 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days

3 - 100 fixed hits in one body part today, and will repeat the spank tomorrow (with the same hits and instructions) after with 150 hits, and in 5 days with 200 hits.

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

SHORT TERMS RESULTS[/i]
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve.

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

1 - 3 extras at least
2 - 4 extras at least
3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

Have fun guys and girls.
Kik me for anything...

Likes: cumcontrol, edging, light cbt, light anal, femdom, humiliation

Dislikes: spanking, hard anal

Limits: Puplic, blood, illegal, family, permanent, face, facebook

kik: hard2290

PM Dares

Spoiler:
If you opened, send me a dare on Pm or kik titeld with "spoiler", Ill send one back we will both do.
hard2290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:45 PM   #209
Tenc

Short term.

3 sessions, 300 min. 450 max.

2 masters (please kik me: Tenc42)

5 extras (you choose)

My implements: Hairbrush, bathbrush, belt, wooden spoon, slipper.

Body parts: Hands, Feet, Thights and ass.

Limits: poo, blood, family, illegal
Tenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:09 AM   #210
b_t

short term 4
no of masters 5
parts:left and right tits and ass
pm me

Last edited by b_t; 12-19-2016 at 11:37 AM.
b_t is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk