Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-24-2013, 06:46 AM   #61
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Story: 12
Title: Hockey Hazing
Picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vate1412vz...%2040%20AM.jpg

It was late in the hockey season and two new players had just joined before they went out of town for a game. The captain of the team and a few of his friends didn't have enough time before they left to give them a proper hazing like they wanted, so they came up with a new plan.

Once to the hotel they started pairing guys up in rooms, Bryce and Kaleb, the two new guys, shared a room, right next to Nick, the captain.
All the guys got settled in and went down to the lobby for dinner, afterwords they returned to their rooms for the night. While getting ready for bed, Bryce and Kaleb started talking.
"So" Kaleb said "Why'd you start hockey?"
"Well, I wanted a fun, rough sport to do, at my old school I did wrestling but this schools wrestling program is shit." Bryce replied
"No way? Exact same thing with me! You wrestled before this too? I was pretty good, How good were you?" Kaleb said.
"Best on the team, probably could've taken you"
"Hah, not a chance" kaleb said
"Well then, we need to have a match" Bryce said
Kaleb laughed, " yea, I actually have my singlet with me for good luck."
" me too!"
They both went to their suitcases and pulled out wrestling singlets, Kaleb's was a simple black one with his schools logo on it, Bryce's though, was a cool decorated one with his schools logo up the side, also it seemed to be a little small for Bryce's built figure.
Kaleb could start to tell Bryce was really cocky.
"Wanna wrestle right now?" Bryce said.
"Why not? But we'll need more room, wanna try the gym? It probably has room."
"K, lets change into our singlets and go."
Bryce. Having no shame and cocky just started to strip in the middle on the room. Going naked before he pulled up his jock, from his hockey gear, then his singlet, sliding up his body and tightly fitting, with a large bulge in the crotch, Kaleb, though went to the bathroom and changed.
Came our and put some clothes on to coverup his singlet while they went down to the gym
"What are you doing?" Bryce asked
"Covering up, so I don't have walk down to the gym in my singlet."
"Just go in you singlet like me, don't be a pussy about it"
Kaleb shrugged and striped back to his singlet. He was a little self conscious but he didn't care. He liked this new guy he was adventurous.
They made their way down to the gym, luckily the elevator didn't stop to pick anyone up, probably because it was so late.
They got down to the gum and there was a area the perfect size to wrestle
"Ready" Kaleb said
"Yea, but first lets make this a little more interesting, how about the loser, you, has to wear their singlet under their closes every day to school until the winner, me, says to stop."
Kaleb, still nervous, like the thought of such a risky bet.
"Deal!"
They got in position and right before they started Nick came busting through the door with a few of his friends

"What's going on here? Couple of wrestling fags?"
"What the fuck do you want,Nick?"
Bryce said
Nick looked at him, and then back at his friends
"See. This is why we haze the new kids"
He walked up to Bryce and grabbed his balls, easily visible through the right spandex, Bryce fell to the ground in pain.
"So they learn respect for their captains" he said
Kaleb looked at Bryce and saw fear in his eyes, he got nervous because if Bryce was scared. He should be too.
"Grab em and lets get started"
Each of the two guys with nick
Blindfolded Kaleb and Bryce, grabbed their arms, then followed nick.
After going up some stairs they were let go.
"Keep the blindfolds on"
Nick said
They obeyed
Strip out of you singlets and you jocks
"No fucking way!"
Bryce said
Kaleb hear a punching noise and Bryce fall to the floor, he was guess he hit him in the balls again.
Bryce obeyed, and Kaleb did the same.
They both stood there naked, and blindfolded for a few minutes
Nick smacked them both on their firm asses
"Take off your blindfolds, boys"
They took the blindfolds off, they were in the stairwell, the door to the floor were all the hockey players were staying was in front of them
They turn around and nicks friends are wearing their singlets and jocks
"What are you doing in our wrestling gear?"
Bryce asked
"Wanted to see what it was like"
One of them said
"Pretty comfortable, but the jock makes it hot. My balls are sweating like crazy"
"Same here"

"Anyways". Nick said
"Lets get started. At the end of the hallway are your guys' hockey helmets, you are to causally stroll through the hallway. Get your helmets, put them on and walk back, you have to take at least 2 minutes or else you'll do it again

They both walked out, nervous someone would see them, but it was pretty late.
Bryce wasn't to scared, he was proud to show off his body, he had done it for dares plenty of times, but Kaleb wasn't as sure, he had a good body but he wasn't one to show it off.
They got to the ends put on their helmets and walked back.
"Good job, now cover that shit up"
Nick said throwing thing each a towel
"Picture time"
He held up a camera a took a picture. Kaleb, relived, just smiled. Bryce though, had a cocky face, nick looked at the picture and frowned
"Someone still hasn't learned much respect, bring them back to my room"
They were led back to his room, which was larger than the other ones, and was for just him
"Kaleb. You did good but it just wouldn't be fair to punish Bryce without you suffering, put him in the closet, gag him and weight his balls"
"What? Why"
He said being drug into the small closet, they took some rope and firmly tied his hands to the rack, the. Tying his feet, they then took a small weight out a string and tied it to his balls, pulling on them a lot, he cringed at first. Hoping he would get used to it. Lastly, he saw the guy tying him up, who was wearing Bryce's singlet and jock strip naked, take the jock and shove it in his mouth. Covering it with a fair amount of duct tape, before blindfolding him and closing the door, Kaleb sat in the closet. Scared and in slight pain, but was sure it was nothing compared to what Bryce was about to go through.
If its not in my likes/Limits I haven't tried it yet so I might be open to it,
Truths
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...015#post746015
Bondage stories
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=704146
Matman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #62
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I like the new addition please keep up the good work!
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:09 PM   #63
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Story: 13
Title: Change of Plans- Part 2

I would like to give credit to- Xcman37 - for helping with this addition, he came up with a ton of great ideas and wrote some of it, thanks for the help!

Derek, Justin's best friend and also a wrestler walked in the room.
Justin whispered something into Derek's ear and he grinned.
The walked over to Sebastian's helpless body, Untied him, stripped him naked, and retied his hands to a hook in the gym used to hand a punching bag, making his arms stretch high above his head, All while Sebastian gave loud but unnoticed MPPH's threw his gag.
after tying his feet they took out his gag
"What the fuck, let me go"He said, he bare body practically dangling.
"We will, if you accept our offer"Justin said with a smug look

"what offer?"
"you think in every way football is a more challenging and demanding sport that wrestling don't you?"
"Of course!" he said almost laughing
"well, then you should have no problem winning a wrestling tournament right?"
"Hah, i could take both of you"
"ok, well if you can win 3 out of 5 matches at tomorrows winter wrestling free-for-all, then we'll let you go, and forever admit that Football is a better sport."
"And if i lose"
"well, my dear seb, if you loose, then you're going to be stuck here all winter break at a kind of 'wrestling bootcamp'"
Sebastian didn't like the sound of that but he had no doubt he could beat them.
"you've got a deal"
"wonderful" Justin said, taking off his sock "Lets get you prepared for the tournament" he said stuffing the sock in Sebastian's mouth, firmly coating it with tape and blindfolding him.

Justin and Derek left the room and came back with a stack of wax strips, smacking, rubbing and punching them onto Sebastian's, hair body. Then, one by one started ripping them off, he could handle the pain, until he felt a pad go on his groin. Justin ripped it off and he screamed, going limp.
"much better"
Justin then took out his camera and took a couple pictures from all angles.
"these are just to make sure you stay at the tournament tomorrow.
"One last touch" Derek said grabbing Sebastian's cock and putting a small ring around it"
"whats that?" Justin asked
Derek whispered in his ear and he started laughing
"Perfect"
They untied him from the hook, put him back in his singlet and lightly tied him back up for the night, Justin turned the heat up so the singlet could have a nice sweaty smell to it tomorrow

Sebastian was laying there, sweaty and tired, he was relieved that tomorrow he'd actually be able to get free from this place, he had no doubt he would win, plus he's already used to wearing the tight spandex from his football gear so this wasn't much different, it was actually really comfortable.
Sebastian laid there and went to sleep

"Rise and shine!", yelled Justin,
Sebastian woke up, stinking like sweat, and was quickly untied, thrown a pair of sweaty wrestling shoes and headgear, which he put on, and then was handcuffed and led to Justin's car
On the way there Justin and Derek were talking about the tournament,
"Wow, there's a $500 reward for the winner of it"
"Yup" Justin said
"And when i win it, i know just what to do with it"
They arrived, Justin and Derek had clothes on over there singlets, but Sebastian didn't, all he had was a thin layer of spandex covering his body.
They took off the handcuffs and led him inside,
"Time to weight in" Derek said as both him and Justin got in line and stripped down to their jockstrap, proudly showing off there perfect asses to everyone in sight
"Come on Seb! You gotta make weight"
"How?" Sebastian asked
"Well to start take off your shoes and headgear" which he did
"And just to make sure you lose every ounce of weight" Derek said pulling off Sebastian's single straps and pulling the singlet down to his ankles before taking it off him completely,
"What the fuck!" Sebastian whispered, not wanting to draw much attention to his bare, fully shaven body
"relax boy, it's just to make weight, half the people here are"
He was right, Sebastian had seen a couple chiseled wrestling jocks strip naked.
"Now go weight in" Justin said, spanking Sebastian's firm ass
sebastian weighted in and quickly put his singlet back on, then his shoes and headgear, Justin and Derek casually dressed back up, and even started joking spanking each other in their jocks
Awhile later, it started
He saw a few people wrestle and started to see what he should do
"Wrestler Number 213 and wrestler 517"
"That's you" Justin and Derek said, grinning, i looked at the small slip I got after weigh ins and they were right, i was 517, i slowly walked to the mat, the guy i was facing looked weak, We started, we tussled around for a little and then got him pinned, it was so easy, and Justin and Derek's faces were priceless, i cockily walked back to them and sat down,
"How was that?"
"Pretty good, i must admit, but its going to be a lot harder when your wrestling with a boner" Derek said pushing a small button on a little remote
The ring the placed on Sebastian's dick the night before started to lightly vibrate, giving him a quick and steady hard on.
"What the fuck is this for"
"well, we felt the 'gay' aspect of wrestling wasn't there for you, so we added it in"
"Wrestler 417 and Wrestler 235",
"417, thats me, ill be back seb" Justin said stripping to his singlet and putting on his headgear, Justin's match was short, he was so skilled he easily pinned his opponent in what looked like a painful pin
"That's a banana split, and it hurts like hell" Derek said
Next up Derek wrestled, winning, but not as easily as Justin
Sebastian just sat there and tried to cover his noticeable hard on.
"Wrestler 517 and 642"
Shit, now he was going to have to go out there like this, he stood up and walked to the mat, his opponent even saw it, he was humiliated.
This match went much worse, Sebastian kept trying to pin him but his boner distracted him, his opponent was also distracted by it, at the end of the match Sebastian was covered in sweat, he went and sat back down
Justin and Derek looked over and started laughing
I looked down and saw why, when this singlet was wet it became almost see through, I could easily see my fully erect cock and even my ass was visible.

Derek and Justin wrestler twice more, winning both, then I went again and lost, this would be my last match
"If I win this one ill be in the finals" Justin said excitedly
The next match was coming up
"Wrestlers 517 and 417"
I got up dreading this last match, and then saw Justin get up too,
417. That was Justin's number
"Shit" he thought, he'd never stand any chance against Justin
"Ready for some fun?"
Justin said
We started, Justin quickly had me, he fist put me in a headlock, but not a normal one, he had my nose pressed into his deodorant-less, sweaty armpit, then, after a little bit of that, switched to a figure 4, using his foot to push my face in his ass, then before I could move, had my face in his crotch. Lastly he put me in a banana split, which,Derek was right, it did hurt
I had lost
"Get ready for boot camp"Justin said leading me back to my seat
Derek lost his next match and Justin went on to the finals and won the prize

Once it was over they snuck into the locker room and started going through lockers and dirty clothes looking for gear from all sports. They got a singlet, football jersey and pants, grabbed a set of football pads off a shelf, and then got a few speedos , socks, and jocks from the dirty clothes. Stuffed them a gym bag, and leg me back out to his car, handcuffed me and put me in the back seat, on the way back to Justin's they stopped at a sex toy store,tied seb to the seat and went in. Returning a while later with a large bag they put in the trunk and returned to Justin's
Derek got the bags and Justin led seb back into the house and into his gym, tying his hands to a bench,

"How was that?" Justin asked "you like the smell of my sweat? He said pulling off his clothes and putting his sweaty ass In sebs face.
Derek came in a few seconds later with the bags, they dumped out the gym bag first. Filled with the dirty, sweaty gear of the high schools jocks, sebastian already knew he'd be wearing all of that gear in its unclean state. What he didn't know. And wanted to know was what was in the other bag, from the store.

Well. We only have a week for you boot camp so we better begin now.
Seb sat there. Arms bound as he waited for them to decide what they would do first. He couldn't make out what they were saying so he just sat there in his sweaty singlet and jock
The smell of Justin's sweaty ass still in his face

They finally came back, untied seb and brought him to the hook again, they striped him naked and handcuffed his hands on the hook. Stretching his arms above his head and making it extremely hard to struggle.
Derek stripped out of his jock and stuffed it in sebs mouth, it was warm and tasted like sweat.

They walked over to the bag and decided what to use first, the started simple and grabbed some nipple clamps, seb jumped at the cold pain on his nipples but it wasn't too bad, then they grabbed a ring and weights. They locked the right around his balls and put 5 lbs of weight on them. Seb started to moan at the pain. They then took the other weight and put it on the nipple clamp chain. Causing the cold pain to return stronger, seb tried not to show his pain but it hurt

They just laughed and spanked his muscled ass a few times, they went back to the bag and pulled out a chastity and a metal butt plug
Derek locked the chasity on and justin smacked wills ass a slowely shoved the cold rod up Sebastian's ass. Seb tried to object. Struggling, moaning, and clenching his ass but nothing worked. The cold rod was already in

Then they connected something to the rod, nipple clamps and ball ring. Lastly putting these wired sticky pads on his shoulders, biceps, chest, ass, crotch and thighs
Then Justin took out a few roles of duct tape. They started at his feet. Wrapping up his legs tight before they got to hips, they untied him and layed his arms at his side, seb didn't even try to struggle, they continued to wrap him, arms inside up to his head and put on a rubber gas mask. Covering it all with tape, blinding him

They laid him down on the ground and grabbed the long hose to the gas mask. Justin took the end and put in in his sweaty armpit

Seb breathed heavy in the hot gas mask unable to move or see, he just sat there
Then it became a little harder to inhale. A strong smell came through the hose, the ripe smell of sweat. Seb moaned and tried to struggle but couldn't. All he could do was sit there and smell Justin's armpit while his tasted Derek's sweaty jock in his mouth

They continued to trade off with the hose. Putting it in their sweaty armpits, crotches and Derek put the hose in his sweaty ass, for a long time and farted into the hose, seb struggled and moaned, his eyes watered with the smell of all the sweat

Then it stopped. He smelt actual air, was it over. He wondered, no
Will came back in the room with his wrestling shoes and sock he sniffed both socks and shoes. Finding the worst smelling one, derek sniffed and approved. They put the sock on the end of the hose and put the hose in the shoe
Duct taping it in place

They then collected the wires that connected to the pads and all the other gear inside the tape, and hooked them up to a box
Justin flipped a switch and a small current flowed through will
He jumped. It didn't hurt but it startled him
He coils feel it flowing all through him. Especially through his cock and ass, and his nipples

Justin turn the knob up slowly
Sebastian noticed, as the feeling went from tingling to pain. He started to struggle and move around, his whole body was in pain he was sweating. Breathing heavy. Each breath reeked of sweat but he was more concerned with the pain he was in

Justin stood their watching the muscled jock, wrapped in silver tape. Squirm on the floor, he could slightly hear the moans and begging through the gag and gas mask
And he enjoyed it. He looked Down at his singlet and you could see his dick. Fully outlined in the tight spandex, embarrassed he looked at Derek, and noticed the same outline in the crotch of his singlet.

They turned the machine off and will relaxed. Breathing heavy
"Did you you enjoy that boy?"
He shook his head
"Good. Cause were all going to a halloween party tonight and if you try to run or do anything we don't like We're turning that machine on full and leaving you overnight
Got it?"

His head nodded fast, he'd do anything to get out of this sweaty tape and the sweat covered gag, not the mention the hot gas mast and the smells if brought.

The took of the tape and left the gas mask on, tape over the eyes blinding him and the show still at the end.
The led him over and put him in the singlet he wore to the tournament, he put it on, nothing underwear the thin white spandex, and then took off the gas mask and gag

They took the sweaty sock and shoe from the gag and grabbed the matching pair, throwing that, and headgear at him
He put it on, they led him to the mirror
"How you like it"
It was horrible. The spandex was so right
You could see his crotch and all his muscles

"Well. Honestly. We don't care about your opinion, let's go"
Justin smacked his ass and they left. Arriving at the party awhile later
Justin and Derek wore their singlets too

Once he got their he realized it was a wrestling party. Everyone was in singlets. Some smaller and even tighter than his, but not many, and none such a almost see through white.

Seb realized that he did not now who most of the people at this party were and was afraid to go near any of them in his current state. Suddenly he felt a sharp grab at his bought and realized that Justin had come up from behind him. “You had better go and talk to the people here or else you might end up wearing less that that singlet.”

Seb clearly realizing that Justin was serious begin to walk toward a crowd of three guys; one was very muscular and tan with black hair and in a black and orange singlet, one was decent size with long blonde hair in a blue and white singlet and the third was tall and skinnier than the other guys but still looked good in his red and black singlet.
“Hey guys whats up?” Seb asked as he walked into the circle.
The blonde answered first. “Not much man how about you and like the singlet really showing off for the ladies aren’t you?” Everyone in the circle laughed including Seb but his was clearly more of a nervous laugh.
Knowing he had to respond somehow he decided to lie. “Well yeah you know, I usually try to keep this reserved for the ladies or training but all my other singlets were dirty so I had to use my training one.”
The skinny kid spoke next. “Oh thats cool man, so what school do you wrestle for?”
Seb decided to be honest or partially honest this time around. “I just started wrestling this year for my high school.” and he named off the school he attended. “What about you guys?” The three then responded with schools from the area that Seb recognized but had never known any of these kids from. One of the kids then asked how Seb found out about the party. “Oh my two friends Justin and Derek from the team invited me.”
The blonde kid spoke again. “Wait your friends with Justin and Derek? Those two are total douche bags.”
Seb realizing he wasn't the only one that hated those two replied quite simply. “Well we aren’t exactly friends more like teammates who have to get along nicely I guess.”

Suddenly the conversation was interrupted by Justin walking over to the group and telling them that they were about to play a little game. “What game?” The tan kid asked.
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 01-03-2014, 11:11 PM   #64
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Male

Was too big for one post
Hope you're enjoying. Remember to comment!

“Well all of you have heard of a wet t-shirt contest right?” Seb became very nervous he was beginning to see where this was going. “Tonight we are going to do something similar, since we are all hunky guys we figured how about a wet singlet contest see who has the balls to show off their balls.” The people in the room cheered and then Justin asked who wanted to participate a few hands went up including the hand of the tan kid and Derek. Justin after pointing to the people with their hands up then pointed to Justin saying “Come on Seb you cant come in wearing a white singlet and not participate so come on up here.” Seb knew he had no choice so he reluctantly stepped forward with the other five guys who volunteered to play.

The group decided to go down the line one by one dumping the water starting with Derek and ending with Seb. Seb quickly realized after the water was dumped over Derek that everyone up there besides him was in a darker colored singlet and based on the results from Derek’s turn a dark singlet merely shrunk a little around the crotch outlining it a little more clearly however not giving away much detail at all. After the other four people had gone, each with lighter singlets, the bulges and abbs more visible each time. it soon was left with just Seb to go and so far no one had shocked the crowd truly. Without warning the water was dumped over Seb’s head and instantly he felt the now cold and wet singlet cling even tighter to his body and as he wiped the water out of his eyes and looked down he was shocked.

It was worse than he had expected, now the singlet was almost completely see through, Seb could see his nipples already sticking out from the cold and looking further down clearly saw eery detail of his groin, the lack of hair, his entire penis and the head visible even each ball and the wrinkles on each clearly shown off to the crowd. Suddenly he heard a mass of hoots and hollers from the crowd and knew his face was all kinds of shades of red he even heard someone ask about the red marks on his nipples and his lack of body hair. Justin then walked up and proclaimed Seb the winner of the contest. As he was doing this the blonde kid and the skinny kid Seb had been talking to stepped forward and asked what the hell was going on here at their own party. Justin then spoke the words Seb was hoping he wouldn’t have to hear that night. “Well I suppose I’ll have to tell you the truth about Seb and what role he truly plays.”
Seb was forced to listen as Justin and Derek explained everything that had happened to him over the past few days but instead of feeling embarrassed he began to feel hopeful that maybe one of the other guys in the room would speak up for him. Just as Seb was hoping two of the guys he had been talking to earlier stepped forward and began to speak. “Now what makes you two so qualified to think that you should be able to control this poor defenseless kid?” This was the blonde kid speaking.
Justin responded quite calmly. “First off he was in my house and he broke into it so he should be thankful I didn’t call the cops on him and secondly who are you two to question us?”
“Well you see I am Ben and my friend here is Will and we are older college kids, who are most likely stronger than you so you should listen to us.” This time the skinny kid had spoken.
Will now cut off Ben and spoke again. “In fact you two puny high schoolers how about we have a wrestling match to decide who is better.”
Derek seemed excited at this idea “Alright fine but what are the terms?”
Will spoke again. “If Ben and I win then you two have to surrender your slave and get out and never come back. And if you guys win we will give you $100 and you get to leave without us calling the cops. Do we have a deal?” Derek and Justin looked at each other and both agreed to the idea. “Great then now all other guests please leave this is between just the five of us no spectators go home to your families.”
Now all the other guys began to leave the party until just the five of them were left standing in the living room of the party location. Soon Will led everyone downstairs to what was a large spacious space with gym equipment and even wrestling mats. “This is a frat house for mostly wrestlers, thus why we have all this equipment but before we begin I think we need to tie up your slave in case he tries to run on you.” Ben clearly had seen the look of shock and the three high schoolers faces.
“Thats a good idea I have some duct tape right here can we tape to one of the pieces of equipment?” Justin pulled out some tape from a bag he had brought in with him from his car.
“Sure then since we are all already in our uniforms we can begin myself and Derek will go first and we can wrestle by uncle rules so you only win when your opponent calls for mercy.” Will helped Justin as they carried Seb over to a bicycle and taped Seb’s hands to the grips and taped his entire butt area to the seat and finally taped his feet to the pedals. “Now you can exercise while your masters wrestle.” Will joked.
After this was done Ben and Justin walked to the side of one of the mats and watched as Will and Derek stepped into the center of the mat and shook hands.

Derek put up a good fight but will had clearly more skill and muscle, he had him in a spladle and kept him in it for some time, Derek tried to get out. But it was a waste

The match ended and Derek was still panting and clearly aching as he sat down next to the mat. Next Justin and Ben stepped into the ring and began their wrestling match.

Ben was much more muscular but wasn't as focus as he kept staring and his soon to be jock slave, had had Justin in a headlock. But Justin managed to beat him by flipping around and getting him in a figure 4
"How's my ass smell" Justin taunted

This match ended in a victory for Justin but not as easy of one as Will had had. “So what do we do when a tie occurs?” Justin asked unsure of who had won.
“Well I guess we need a tie breaker so you and me need to wrestle I guess.” Will clearly felt he could beat Justin. The two then stepped into the ring after Justin had gotten a quick glass of water.

This match was extreme, Will had been lifting weights while the other two wrestled so he was fairly tired, they started and it was pretty equally matched until will got him into a good cement mixer pin,
"You're friend his ass in my friends face, so I put my crotch in yours! How's a week of training without a shower smell" will taunted, pushing his crotch into Derek's face

The match secured Justin and Derek’s defeat. After every one had regained their breath Will finally spoke. “As per the terms of our agreement you have to surrender your slave to us now.”
Justin cut in at that point clearly angry. “You said originally we just had to surrender him you didn't say to you!”
“Yeah but surrender means to give up in defeat and to give to the winner so we get your slave, sorry deal with it and leave now before we chance our minds about letting you go.” During this time Ben had stepped out mumbling something about having to go to the bathroom.
“Fine but do I get one last torture to my slave before leaving him with you?” Will clearly was pissed off and didn’t want to leave.
Will contemplating this decided to allow it. Soon Justin and Derek had walked over to wear Seb was still taped to the bike. “Now slave do you see how sweaty I had to get because of you so as your last act as my slave you are going to lick this sweat off of Derek and me.” Justin then put his pit right up to Seb’s face and Seb was forced to not just smell the BO but also lick all of it into his mouth. After doing both pits Justin put his crotch in front of his face and Seb again had to lick the lycra covered crotch which still tasted and smelled horrible. Then Derek did the same to Seb except after doing his crotch Derek turned around and stuck his butt in Seb’s face as well. As Seb was licking his butt Derek let out a loud fart causing everyone in the room but Seb to laugh as Seb tried not to gag.
“Alright you two had your fun so why don’t you leave so Ben and I can play.” Will began to point towards the stairs. Justin and Derek began to slowly walk towards the stairs. “Ben why don’t you make sure they leave ok.” Ben then followed the two up the stairs leaving Will and Seb alone in the basement. “Now then slave you are going to soon be Ben and I’s little dog so to commemorate this here is a gift.” Will then stepped out of the room and returned holding a small length of chain which he brought over to Seb and secured around his neck with a padlock now effectively creating a collar on Seb. “Also you get to witness something special very soon dog but in the mean time I don’t want to hear anything out of you so here is another present from your generous master.” Will turned his back for a moment and then turned around holding a very discolored sock that he had pulled out of a hamper. Seb refused to open his mouth for Will so Will plugged Seb’s nose and he had to open his mouth to breath and when he did he shoved the sock in and then taped it in place.
After this Will looked to the top of the stairs to see Justin and Derek walking back down them. “Someone slashed our tires when they left your party do you have a phone book so we can find a mechanic.” Justin was now even more pissed.
Suddenly Ben appeared on the stairs behind the two and pushed Derek into Justin and watched as the two fell down the stairs. When they landed Ben and Will ran over to them and put each of them into a choke hole and squeezed until they were sure both boys were unconscious on the floor. Will then looked up to Seb. “Surprise you aren’t going to be the only slave anymore dog.”
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 01-10-2014, 03:46 PM   #65
Coach-Ray

Good story. I would have "checked his oil" with my version of the Butt Drag move. Works like a charm every time.
Coach-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:18 AM   #66
jacobtaco

Post more! I need to see what happens next.

I lost a bet... I have to do anything. PM me. (no pictures)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=73215 http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=92415
jacobtaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #67
Jake Green 1457

Please writ more! I love your stories!

Kik: Johnsmith100248
Snapchat:Johnsmith100248

Likes: masturbation, gagging, shower, wedgie, messy, and woods.

Dislikes: anal

Limits: Pee (unless in shower), Poo, public, family, friends, pain (most), illegal, blood, and pics.
Jake Green 1457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 01:31 PM   #68
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Story:14
Title: Jock Retraining
Picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bma4ix3eo6...%2028%20AM.jpg

Ryan and Josh were both great football players, they could no doubt get a scholarship but one thing held them back. They both hated each other. Nobody knew why. They just simply heated the other. It had cost them a handful of games and the coach was done, he was going to get these jocks to like each other, and he was going to resort to extreme measures. He called them both to his house, to discuss "Team membership" and once they were there the arguing started
Coach had fixed dinner, and the whole meal was one calling the other a "Pussy" or a "Dick:, or "Pathetic"
The coach could barely stand it,, after they had finished eating he had them change into some of their gear, Ryan had on his jock and cup, with shorts over it and a white short sleeved spandex shirt, his pads topping it off, Josh wore his jock and cup, with shorts, but he had on a blue sleeveless shirt and his pads.
"Afraid to wear sleeveless because you dont have muscles?" Josh teased, flexing in the tight spandex.
Coach had them working out, they had gotten sweat drenched, and started to feel weird, the both passed out soon after,. The drug coach put in their food took longer than expected.
He drug their bodies into the living room, turned up the heat and wrapped them each in cling wrap. before finishing it off with some tape around the arms.
The woke up and started looking around, they both mumble the same thing
"What the hell is going on?"
"Im sick of you two arguing and costing the team wins, one last chance, apologise to each other." coach said
"Fuck no" the both replied
the coach sighed
"Fine theN" time for his idea
he gagged them both with the others sweaty sock covering their mouths in tape, then left the room for around a hour, allowing the Cling wrap to heat them up, making them even more wet with sweat.
when he came back, he ripped the cling wrap at both of their crotches, pulled out their cups and covered them back up.
"Lets see how long it will take you two to get along now"
He gently paced josh's cup over Ryan's nose and Ryan's cup over Josh's nose before blindfolding them and going to bed
ignoring the loud "MMPH"s coming from the jocks mouths,
both jocks just sat there smelling each others sweaty cups, at first it was horrible, but as hours passed they began to get used to it.. starting to like it, each breath started out making them feel sick, and now it just turned them on, making their dicks crave one another, they started moaning in pleasure and when coach got up next morning, he realised just how effective his idea was.
He untied them, and they both starred at each other with passion, coach dropped them off at home, and they both couldn't wait to be in the locker room alone again

After their next game, easily winning, coach went into the locker room and saw Josh sucking Ryan's cock while Ryan was smelling Josh's cups again.
He walked out and smiled, his plan had worked perfectly
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 04-29-2014, 08:27 PM   #69
Jake Green 1457

LOVE IT! I hope you write more soon!

Kik: Johnsmith100248
Snapchat:Johnsmith100248

Likes: masturbation, gagging, shower, wedgie, messy, and woods.

Dislikes: anal

Limits: Pee (unless in shower), Poo, public, family, friends, pain (most), illegal, blood, and pics.
Jake Green 1457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 12:09 AM   #70
darkhail7

Location: Limits: public, anal, face (until I get to know u a bit)

I'm sad that no more Posts have gone up in years
darkhail7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk