Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-14-2016, 05:31 PM   #1
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Dice, Dice, Baby - A-Z PM Dare

I wrote 26 PM dares for myself as an offering to not lose a thread. Well, I lost the thread anyway, but it'd be a shame if the dares were never used. Therefore, I give to you your A-Z PM Dare based on Vanilla Ice's rip off of Queen's Under Pressure: Ice, Ice, Baby.

Rules
You may select the PM dares in one of three methods:
  1. Spell out your username. Any repeat letters or any numbers in your username should be replaced by using method 2 for those characters.
  2. Generate a random number from 1-26.
  3. Pick the ones you would like to do.
If for any reason a PM dare is against a limit of yours or you do not have the necessary equipment, then use method 2 to re-select.

How long should the PM dares stay in your list of PM dares (and in your signature)?
Roll a D6
1- 2 weeks
2- 2 months
3- 1 week
4- 4 months
5- 1 month
6- 3 months

Please leave a comment in this thread if you are adding any of these PM dares to your signature.

Allies, Allies, Baby - PM with a poll you need a vote in and <insert name> will vote your way if s/he has not already voted in that poll. If s/he has already voted, s/he will advise you of such and accept a punishment from you.

Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like <insert name> to purchase. S/he will add it to his/her list of pending toys so long as the toy doesn't violate a limit and buy the toy as his/her budget allows.

Complies, Complies, Baby - PM <insert name> with a time to join you in getDare chat (inquire about his/her availability) and s/he will join you. S/he will comply with all your orders for 30 minutes (excepting orders that violate limits).

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM <insert name> a dice dare to complete (within limits) and s/he will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Eyes, Eyes, Baby - PM <insert name> with a message you'd like him/her to type back to you up to 100 words long. Once s/he's read it through a few times, s/he will close his/her eyes and type the message back to you blind. You will be able to punish him/her for any typos or other errors.

Fries, Fries, Baby - After receiving this PM, <insert name's> next meal will not be able to contain any fried food.

Gneiss, Gneiss, Baby - After receiving this PM, <insert name> must spend an hour with a pebble in each shoe.

Horrifies, Horrifies, Baby - PM a link of a scary video, game, etc. <insert name> will watch the video or play the game (up to 1 hour) with headphones on, lights off, in the dark.

Ice, Ice, Baby - This PM will cause <insert name> to put two ice cubes in <insert option: her bra, his/her undies, his/her ass, her pussy>. S/he will not change clothes until s/he is dry.

Jeopardize, Jeopardize, Baby - This PM will cause <insert name> to post to any thread (within limits) that will put him/her in jeopardy of facing pain, torture, or punishment.

Keratinize, Keratinize, Baby - PM a food with Keratin in it (kale, broccoli, onions, leeks, or garlic) and <insert name> will eat the food specified within 48 hours.

Lies, Lies, Baby - PM <insert name> with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and <insert name> must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish <insert name>. If you are wrong, <insert name> will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

Mice, Mice, Baby - This PM will cause <insert name> to add a mousetrap to each nipple and leave it on until s/he has finished a piece of string cheese by slowly nibbling on it.

Neckties, Neckties, Baby - This PM will allow you to specify a way <insert name> must use a necktie (eg: blindfold, bind wrists, etc.) for 30 minutes.

Occupies, Occupies, Baby - This PM will confine <insert name> to the bathroom for 30 minutes.

Precise, Precise, Baby - PM <insert name> a math question and s/he will attempt to solve it. You may punish <insert name> for incorrect responses.

Quantifies, Quantifies, Baby - PM <insert name> an object to count (eg: number of pieces of cereal in a bowl of cereal) and s/he will count the object specified.

Reprise, Reprise, Baby - PM <insert name> any dare s/he has completed for you previously. S/he will be required to make it more difficult and complete it again.

Slice, Slice, Baby - <insert name> will eat a slice of pie without using his/her hands or utensils.

Ties, Ties, Baby - PM <insert name> with a bondage task lasting up to 30 minutes and s/he will complete it, assuming s/he is physically capable of doing so.

Utilize, Utilize, Baby - PM <insert name> an everyday household object and something unconventional to do with that object (within limits). The task may take up to 30 minutes.

Vise, Vise, Baby - This PM will cause <insert name> to place his/her <insert option: breasts in breast vises, balls in a vise> for 20 minutes.
Note: If you do not have a vise, then you can either complete breast bondage or tie up your balls tight (depending upon your gender).

Wise, Wise, Baby - PM an academic article or something similar for <insert name> to study. You can add a quiz on the material in a spoiler box. <insert name> will take the quiz after reading the material. You will be able to punish <insert name> as needed if s/he fails your quiz.

eXcise, eXcise, Baby - This PM will allow you to set a tax on an activity <insert name> would normally complete (like a tax for flushing the toilet might be having to spit 10 times in a cup - which s/he must dump on his/her head once filled, or at the end of the tax period). Taxes can be levied for 3 consecutive days.

Y's, Y's, Baby - For 20 minutes, <insert name> must answer any question s/he gets (unless it would harm him/her in some way to do so) with a "Yes" whether it's correct or how s/he wants to answer it.

oZonize, oZonize, Baby - <insert name> must find the nearest plant and thank it for its contribution to the ozone out loud. S/he may whisper it, but it must be audible.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 10-14-2016 at 09:06 PM.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 10-14-2016, 08:23 PM   #2
baby916

Very good dare.

I will try to perform it next week.
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:02 AM   #3
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

I have decided to do my own PM dare. I rolled 2 months. I've added the following to my signature:

L: Lies, Lies, Baby - PM Lola with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and Lola must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish Lola. If you are wrong, Lola will deny you orgasm for 2 days.
O: Occupies, Occupies, Baby - This PM will confine Lola to the bathroom for 30 minutes.
L (replacement): oZonize, oZonize, Baby - Lola must find the nearest plant and thank it for its contribution to the ozone out loud. She may whisper it, but it must be audible.
A: Allies, Allies, Baby - PM with a poll you need a vote in and Lola will vote your way if she has not already voted in that poll. If she has already voted, she will advise you of such and accept a punishment from you.
(Space replacement): Dice, Dice, Baby - PM Lola a dice dare to complete (within limits) and she will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.
B: Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like her to purchase. She will add it to her list of pending toys so long as the toy doesn't violate a limit and buy the toy as her budget allows.
U: Utilize, Utilize, Baby - PM Lola an everyday household object and something unconventional to do with that object (within limits). The task may take up to 30 minutes.
N: Neckties, Neckties, Baby - This PM will allow you to specify a way Lola must use a necktie (eg: blindfold, bind wrists, etc.) for 30 minutes.
N (replacement): Mice, Mice, Baby - This PM will cause Lola to add a mousetrap to each nipple and leave it on until she has finished a piece of string cheese by slowly nibbling on it.
Y: Y's, Y's, Baby - For 20 minutes, Lola must answer any question she gets (unless it would harm her in some way to do so) with a "Yes" whether it's correct or how she wants to answer or not.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 12:46 PM   #4
Priapos

I have added the dares as I was told to do.

My LIKES and LIMITS

PM DARES
Priapos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 12:56 PM   #5
demonhunter198

-here till 15/12/16-
Lies, Lies, Baby - PM demonhunter198 with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and demonhunter198 must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish demonhunter198. If you are wrong, demonhunter198 will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

Precise, Precise, Baby - PM me a math question and i will attempt to solve it. You may punish me for incorrect responses.

Wise, Wise, Baby - PM an academic article or something similar for me to study. You can add a quiz on the material in a spoiler box. i will take the quiz after reading the material. You will be able to punish me as needed if i fail your quiz.

eXcise, eXcise, Baby - This PM will allow you to set a tax on an activity <insert name> would normally complete (like a tax for flushing the toilet might be having to spit 10 times in a cup - which s/he must dump on his/her head once filled, or at the end of the tax period). Taxes can be levied for 3 consecutive days.

have all be added to my list

dislikes: spanking, hard bondage, nudity, orgasm control

limits: extreme pain, scat, blood, vomit, public, illegal, social suicide, family and friends, cum eating, pics
dont bother giving as a task/dare: edging
demonhunter198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 03:04 PM   #6
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

1 month

C - Complies, Complies, Baby - PM Chappers with a time to join you in getDare chat (inquire about his/her availability) and s/he will join you. S/he will comply with all your orders for 30 minutes (excepting orders that violate limits).

H - Horrifies, Horrifies, Baby - PM a link of a scary video, game, etc. Chappers will watch the video or play the game (up to 1 hour) with headphones on, lights off, in the dark.

A - Allies, Allies, Baby - PM with a poll you need a vote in and Chappers will vote your way if s/he has not already voted in that poll. If s/he has already voted, s/he will advise you of such and accept a punishment from you.

P - Precise, Precise, Baby - PM Chappers a math question and s/he will attempt to solve it. You may punish <insert name> for incorrect responses.

P(sub)J - Jeopardize, Jeopardize, Baby - This PM will cause Chappers to post to any thread (within limits) that will put him/her in jeopardy of facing pain, torture, or punishment.

E - Eyes, Eyes, Baby - PM Chappers with a message you'd like him/her to type back to you up to 100 words long. Once s/he's read it through a few times, s/he will close his/her eyes and type the message back to you blind. You will be able to punish him/her for any typos or other errors.

R - Reprise, Reprise, Baby - PM Chappers any dare s/he has completed for you previously. S/he will be required to make it more difficult and complete it again.

S - Slice, Slice, Baby - Chappers will eat a slice of pie without using his/her hands or utensils

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087

Last edited by Chappers; 10-15-2016 at 03:57 PM.
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:31 PM   #7
pickledpixels

Eyes, Eyes, Baby - PM me with a message you'd like me to type back to you up to 100 words long. Once I have read it through a few times, I will close my eyes and type the message back to you blind. You will be able to punish me for any typos or other errors.

Lies, Lies, Baby - PM me with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and I must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish me. If you are wrong, I will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

Neckties, Neckties, Baby - This PM will allow you to specify a way I must use a necktie (eg: blindfold, bind wrists, etc.) for 30 minutes.

Precise, Precise, Baby - PM me a math question and I will attempt to solve it. You may punish me for incorrect responses.

Ties, Ties, Baby - PM me with a bondage task lasting up to 30 minutes and I will complete it, assuming I am physically capable of doing so.

Wise, Wise, Baby - PM an academic article or something similar for me to study. You can add a quiz on the material in a spoiler box. I will take the quiz after reading the material. You will be able to punish me as needed if I fail your quiz.

3 months! I think the online die roller knew what I was rolling for.
pickledpixels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:03 AM   #8
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I was asked to add the following of these PM dares by Switch Lucy

-: Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like me to purchase. I will add it to my list of pending toys so long as the toy doesn't violate a limit and buy the toy as my budget allows.

PM me "Complies, Complies, Baby" - PM with a time to join you in getDare chat (at an arranged time) and I will join you. I will comply with all your orders for 30 minutes (excepting orders that violate limits).

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM me a dice dare to complete (within limits) and I will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Ice, Ice, Baby - This PM will cause me to put two ice cubes in my undies, will not change clothes until dry.

Jeopardize, Jeopardize, Baby - This PM will cause me to post to any thread (within limits) that will put me in jeopardy of facing pain, torture, or punishment.

Lies, Lies, Baby - PM me with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and I must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish me. If you are wrong, I will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

Ties, Ties, Baby - PM me with a bondage task lasting up to 30 minutes and I will complete it, assuming I'm physically capable of doing so.

Utilize, Utilize, Baby - PM me an everyday household object and something unconventional to do with that object (within limits). The task may take up to 30 minutes.

Y's, Y's, Baby - For 20 minutes, I must answer any question I get (unless it would harm me in some way to do so) with a "Yes" whether it's correct or how I want to answer it.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:56 PM   #9
karabennemsix

I was dared to add the dares to my profile, and rolling the dice gave 4 months

likes: PEE, joke on my dick length, humiliation, bondage, shaving, cum eating
soft limits: anal play
hard limits: face, Blood, Scat, illegal, permanent, Cross Dressing, family related, ball torture, Anything else not listed

kik: karabennemsi6

My PM dares. I'll return the favor if you like.
karabennemsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:51 AM   #10
marystoy
Distinguished Member

For 4 months i have

vice, vice baby,
Utilize, utilize baby
Jeopadize, jeopardize baby
Mice, mice baby
Buy, buy baby

to my PM dares.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 03:41 PM   #11
Tenc

I added 2 of them for 1 month

Limits: poo, blood, family, illegal
Tenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:19 AM   #12
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

adding for a week
Horrifies, Horrifies, Baby - PM a link of a scary video, game, etc. <insert name> will watch the video or play the game (up to 1 hour) with headphones on, lights off, in the dark.

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM <insert name> a dice dare to complete (within limits) and s/he will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Tie Tie Baby- PM <insert name> with a bondage task lasting up to 30 minutes and s/he will complete it, assuming s/he is physically capable of doing so.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 05:23 PM   #13
Error404

Default for 2 weeks

For two weeks, I will be adding E,R,Z,O,J,D,X & I.

Dislikes/Punishment: Watersports, A2M, Line Writing, Online exposure

Limits: Family/Friends, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood

I'm still exploring my kinks, suggest something!
Error404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 01:16 PM   #14
sharin

For 2 months I'll be adding these:

Slice, Slice, Baby - sharin will eat a slice of pie without using his/her hands or utensils.

Horrifies, Horrifies, Baby - PM a link of a scary video, game, etc. sharin will watch the video or play the game (up to 1 hour) with headphones on, lights off, in the dark.

Allies, Allies, Baby - PM with a poll you need a vote in and sharin will vote your way if she has not already voted in that poll. If she has already voted, she will advise you of such and accept a punishment from you.

Reprise, Reprise, Baby - PM sharin any dare she has completed for you previously. She will be required to make it more difficult and complete it again.

Ice, Ice, Baby - This PM will cause sharin to put two ice cubes in <insert option: her bra, his/her undies, his/her ass, her pussy>. She will not change clothes until she is dry.

Neckties, Neckties, Baby - This PM will allow you to specify a way sharin must use a necktie (eg: blindfold, bind wrists, etc.) for 30 minutes.

Extra (because I like them):

Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like sharin to purchase. She will add it to his/her list of pending toys so long as the toy doesn't violate a limit and buy the toy as her budget allows.

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM sharin a dice dare to complete (within limits) and she will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Utilize, Utilize, Baby - PM sharin an everyday household object and something unconventional to do with that object (within limits). The task may take up to 30 minutes.

Wise, Wise, Baby - PM an academic article or something similar for sharin to study. You can add a quiz on the material in a spoiler box. sharin will take the quiz after reading the material. You will be able to punish sharin as needed if she fails your quiz.
sharin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:55 AM   #15
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

Great and creative set of dares here. I'm looking forward to PM's

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk