Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-04-2016, 05:43 PM   #1
madeapuddle

Default Mixed Difficulty Diaper Dice Dare

The intent of this dare is to keep yourself (any gender) in diapers for a time limit dependent on your d6 rolls (use random.org/dice). There’s a few extra things along the way too to make it more interesting. This dare can be easy or hard depending on your rolls. You may skip/modify the mini dares if they exceed your limits, I just wanted to do something interesting and different. Hopefully you’ll find that they offer a good diversity of difficulty levels to appeal to many. Enjoy! Post how it went below!

1. What diaper is to be used for?

Odds = pee only
Evens = pee and poop

2. How much to drink / how often?

1. 1 glass / hr
2. 1 glass / 30 min
3. 2 glasses / hr
4. 1 glass / 15 min
5. 2 glasses / 30 min
6. 1.5 glasses / hr

3. How long to wear diapers?

1. Overnight
2. 1 day
3. 1 day/night
4. 1 week
5. 2 days/nights
6. 3 days/nights

4. Wear at school during this time? (If applicable)

Evens = yes
Odds = no

5. Wear at work during this time? (If applicable)

Odds = yes
Evens = no

6. Allowed to cum during this time?

Evens = yes
Odds = no

7. When to change?

1. Almost leaking
2. Leaking
3. Small leak visible on pants
4. Leaking
5. Almost leaking
6. Big leak visible on pants

8. Re-roll #3?

Odds = yes, move to 8.1.
Evens = no, move to #9

8.1. Re-roll #3, add time to current total, then go to 8.2.

8.2. Re-roll?

Odds = yes, back to 8.1.
Evens = no, move to #9

9. Bonus fluids right now?

Evens = yes, complete 9.1, then go to 9.2.
Odds = no, move to 9.2.

9.1. Time for extra fluids!

1. 1 glass of water
2. 2 glasses of water
3. 1 glass of soda
4. 2 glasses of tea
5. 2 glasses of soda
6. 3 glasses of water

9.2. Re-roll in 30 minutes?

Odds = yes, back to 9.1.
Evens = no, wait one hour, then move to #10

10. Mini dares!

1. (Easy) Go shopping wearing a short t-shirt with your diaper peeking out from the top of your waistband. You can buy/do whatever you want, but you have to spend an hour there, and on 3 different occasions with people near you, drop your car keys (or whatever item you want) on the floor so that it falls loudly. Hope no one notices your little secret when you bend over to pick them up! Full bends, not squats.

2. (Medium) Change into a clean diaper when allowed as per roll #7, then go to a park with an extra diaper and whatever other changing supplies you need. The park needs to have some people there. You can do whatever you want so long as you are diapered, drinking the fluids instructed, staying as far away from the restrooms as you can, and spend at least one hour in the park. You must use your diaper until you begin to leak, then you must change into the clean diaper you brought along in the restroom stall; wait if the stall is in use. You have to change even if others are still in the restroom. Sure hope no one notices your saggy, wet butt before you make it into the stall, or hears your crinkly diaper change once you get there!

3. No mini dares at this time! Lucky you, move to #11.

4. (Medium-Hard) You are going to go shopping again wearing a diaper poking out from your waistband, and a short shirt, but this time you are going to buy: a package on tape-on diapers in your size, a pack of pacifiers, a baby bottle, and a footed sleeper. You can buy whatever else you want, but you cannot cover the items in the buggy in any way, not even with the footed sleeper. They must all be visible. You must use a cashier line, and if anyone asks about them (cashier or any customers) at any time in the store, tell them that mommy wanted you to buy them.

5. (Hard) Take off your diaper when allowed to as per roll #7, don't put on a new one, and continue to drink the fluids as normal. Once you feel a need to pee again, you are going to go see at least a 2 hour movie (not diapered). The toilet there is off limits until the end of the movie. Buy the largest soda they have, and whatever snacks you want. You will sit no farther back than middle row, and must have people on either side of you (don’t have to be right next to you though) so that it’s difficult to leave without disturbing anyone. You must finish half of the soda by the end of the beginning previews before the movie starts. Eat your snacks at this point until you get thirsty again. Drink half of remaining soda. Finish the snacks and rest of soda well before movie ends. Once the movie ends, you cannot leave the theatre until at least 85% of the other people have already left, or are on their way out. You probably need to pee quite badly by now, so head to the theatre toilets and wait for your turn. The challenge here is to not have any accidents during the movie, or afterwards while waiting for the restroom. If you wet your pants at any time, then you clearly need diapers and must wear them 24/7 for an additional week after your accumulated roll time from #3 is completed!

6. Lucky! No mini dares for you at this time, go to #11!

11. Re-roll #10?

Evens = yes (if you already did the challenge once, do the next one. If you’ve had to do all 4 dares already, skip to #12 you unlucky soul. )
Odds = no, go to #12

12. When to re-do dare?

1. Immediately upon completion
2. Tomorrow
3. In one hour
4. 2 days from now
5. Next week
6. Never!

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide

Last edited by madeapuddle; 12-08-2016 at 10:42 AM.
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to madeapuddle for this post:
Old 12-04-2016, 07:25 PM   #2
rellimcam

Awesome dare. Will do this

Kik me anytime rellim97
rellimcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:37 PM   #3
romans116
Account Banned

Default My rolls

1: Evens
2: 6
3: 4
4: Evens
5: odds
6: odds
7: 6
8: odds
8.1: 3
8.2: odds
8.1 again: 4
8.2 again: odds
8.1 again: 4
8.2 again: evens!
9: evens
9.1: 5
9.2: evens
10: 6

So i have to do

3 weeks in diapers
1.5 glasses of water/hour
Wear them at school and work
No cumming
Can only change when i have a huge wet spot on the front of my pants
Have to drink 2 glasses of soda right before
Have to go to the movie theater undiapered.

Thanks. I wet during the one hour i was supposed to wait and so that is the reason why i am doing number six. I will post a reoprt of the movies tommorow.
romans116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 09:10 PM   #4
madeapuddle

Thanks, I'm glad you guys liked it!

romans, looks like you were a victim of my evil little 8.1 trap... lol.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
Old 12-04-2016, 09:13 PM   #5
romans116
Account Banned

Yeah twice! Im starting tommorow and will blog each day about my day. If i don't, pm me an extreme dare madeapuddle.
romans116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 09:52 PM   #6
madeapuddle

I could probably recommend an existing one... but I'm not really much for "extreme" stuff.

Old 12-07-2016, 07:22 PM   #7
MisterDare

I'll give a try starting this weekend.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:28 AM   #8
stinkybutt

1. What diaper is to be used for?

Odds (5) = pee only

2. How much to drink / how often?

3. 2 glasses / hr

3. How long to wear diapers?

6. 3 days/nights

4. Wear at school during this time? N/A

5. Wear at work during this time?

Odds (1) = yes

6. Allowed to cum during this time?

Evens (4)= yes

7. When to change?

5. Almost leaking

8. Re-roll #3?

Evens (2) = no, move to #9

9. Bonus fluids right now?

Evens (2) = yes, complete 9.1, then go to 9.2.

3. 1 glass of soda

9.2. Re-roll in 30 minutes?

Evens (6) = no, wait one hour, then move to #10

10. Mini dares!

5. (Hard) Take off your diaper when allowed to as per roll #7, don't put on a new one, and continue to drink the fluids as normal. Once you feel a need to pee again, you are going to go see at least a 2 hour movie (not diapered). The toilet there is off limits until the end of the movie. Buy the largest soda they have, and whatever snacks you want. You will sit no farther back than middle row, and must have people on either side of you (don’t have to be right next to you though) so that it’s difficult to leave without disturbing anyone. You must finish half of the soda by the end of the beginning previews before the movie starts. Eat your snacks at this point until you get thirsty again. Drink half of remaining soda. Finish the snacks and rest of soda well before movie ends. Once the movie ends, you cannot leave the theatre until at least 85% of the other people have already left, or are on their way out. You probably need to pee quite badly by now, so head to the theatre toilets and wait for your turn. The challenge here is to not have any accidents during the movie, or afterwards while waiting for the restroom. If you wet your pants at any time, then you clearly need diapers and must wear them 24/7 for an additional week after your accumulated roll time from #3 is completed!

11. Re-roll #10?

Evens (2) = yes

10. Mini dares!

2. (Medium) Change into a clean diaper when allowed as per roll #7, then go to a park with an extra diaper and whatever other changing supplies you need. The park needs to have some people there. You can do whatever you want so long as you are diapered, drinking the fluids instructed, staying as far away from the restrooms as you can, and spend at least one hour in the park. You must use your diaper until you begin to leak, then you must change into the clean diaper you brought along in the restroom stall; wait if the stall is in use. You have to change even if others are still in the restroom. Sure hope no one notices your saggy, wet butt before you make it into the stall, or hears your crinkly diaper change once you get there!

11. Re-roll #10?

Odds (5) = no

12. When to re-do dare?

4. 2 days from now
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:45 AM   #9
fl_rick

Just wanted to chime in really quick and say that this is a fantastic dare! I really look forward to doing this one.
fl_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:56 PM   #10
madeapuddle

Here's how my rolls came out:
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeapuddle View Post

1. What diaper is to be used for? 6

Odds = pee only
Evens = pee and poop

2. How much to drink / how often? 2

1. 1 glass / hr
2. 1 glass / 30 min
3. 2 glasses / hr
4. 1 glass / 15 min
5. 2 glasses / 30 min
6. 1.5 glasses / hr

3. How long to wear diapers? 6 & 2

1. Overnight
2. 1 day
3. 1 day/night
4. 1 week
5. 2 days/nights
6. 3 days/nights

4. Wear at school during this time? (If applicable) NA

Evens = yes
Odds = no

5. Wear at work during this time? (If applicable) 2

Odds = yes
Evens = no

6. Allowed to cum during this time? 1

Evens = yes
Odds = no

7. When to change? 3

1. Almost leaking
2. Leaking
3. Small leak visible on pants
4. Leaking
5. Almost leaking
6. Big leak visible on pants

8. Re-roll #3? 5

Odds = yes, move to 8.1.
Evens = no, move to #9

8.1. Re-roll #3, add time to current total, then go to 8.2. 2

8.2. Re-roll? 2

Odds = yes, back to 8.1.
Evens = no, move to #9

9. Bonus fluids right now? 1

Evens = yes, complete 9.1, then go to 9.2.
Odds = no, move to 9.2.

1. 1 glass of water
2. 2 glasses of water
3. 1 glass of soda
4. 2 glasses of tea
5. 2 glasses of soda
6. 3 glasses of water

9.2. Re-roll in 30 minutes? 4

Odds = yes, back to 9.1.
Evens = no, wait one hour, then move to #10

10. Mini dares! 2

1. (Easy) Go shopping wearing a short t-shirt with your diaper peeking out from the top of your waistband. You can buy/do whatever you want, but you have to spend an hour there, and on 3 different occasions with people near you, drop your car keys (or whatever item you want) on the floor so that it falls loudly. Hope no one notices your little secret when you bend over to pick them up! Full bends, not squats.

3. No mini dares at this time! Lucky you, move to #11.

4. (Medium-Hard) You are going to go shopping again wearing a diaper poking out from your waistband, and a short shirt, but this time you are going to buy: a package on tape-on diapers in your size, a pack of pacifiers, a baby bottle, and a footed sleeper. You can buy whatever else you want, but you cannot cover the items in the buggy in any way, not even with the footed sleeper. They must all be visible. You must use a cashier line, and if anyone asks about them (cashier or any customers) at any time in the store, tell them that mommy wanted you to buy them.

6. Lucky! No mini dares for you at this time, go to #11!

11. Re-roll #10? 3

Evens = yes (if you already did the challenge once, do the next one. If you’ve had to do all 4 dares already, skip to #12 you unlucky soul. )
Odds = no, go to #12

12. When to re-do dare? 6

1. Immediately upon completion
2. Tomorrow
3. In one hour
4. 2 days from now
5. Next week
6. Never!

Last edited by madeapuddle; 12-12-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, desperation, diaper, holding, pee