Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-04-2016, 10:08 AM   #1
Amberlicious

Default Surviving Women: A Social Experiment for Women

This story is about a fictional social experiment based on a combination of the well-known TV shows “Big Brother” and “Survivor.” In this story, though, all 15 contestants are women. 5 are lesbian, 5 are bisexual, and the other 5 are straight. All are single and relatively young. How many of the 5 straight women will still be that way at the end of this 30-day period? And what relationships will develop between these women? We’re about to find out!

These 15 women do not know each other in any way. Here are their names, ages, and orientations:

Abby, 18, lesbian
Aimee, 23, straight
Bailey, 19, bisexual
Cami, 20, lesbian
Chloe, 21, straight
Hailey, 22, bisexual
Hannah, 22, bisexual
Kaitlyn, 19, lesbian
Katie, 18, straight
Kayleigh, 20, lesbian
Leslie, 24, straight
Lyndsey, 27, bisexual
Melissa, 25, straight
Natalie, 21, bisexual
Sierra, 26, lesbian

Day 1

The 15 women each arrived separately on the morning of the first day, and each was directed to an individual room to begin with. Each room contained directions for each woman to completely strip and leave all personal belongings in that room. Belongings would be returned upon each woman’s departure from the show. The only thing they could keep were piercings that were already inserted. Then, each woman was given a set of clothes to be used during their time there. Each woman received essentially the same set of clothes, with only differences in size and color.

Here were the items that each woman was given:
1 loose-fitting dress
1 tight dress
1 t-shirt
1 knee-length skirt
1 crop top
1 miniskirt
1 g-string bikini
2 bras
2 thongs
1 pair of sandals
1 pair of 3” heels

Then, the women were directed into rooms in groups of 5, based on their orientation.

The group of straight women (Aimee, Chloe, Katie, Leslie, and Melissa) were mostly dressed more on the conservative side, wearing undergarments and some of the less-revealing clothing. Katie, though, was the exception, as she entered the room wearing her crop top without a bra, her miniskirt without a thong, and heels. The other four women gathered together and begin to talk, getting to know each other, but Katie was clearly left out of the conversation as she stood off to the side, feeling judged.

The group of bisexual women (Bailey, Hailey, Hannah, Lyndsey, and Natalie) were all dressed in a much more slutty way. Most were wearing their miniskirts with either a crop top or a bikini top. Lyndsey topped them all in terms of sluttiness by coming out dressed in only her g-string bikini. Considering the fact that she has D-cup breasts, she attracted a lot of attention from all the other girls as the entire group gathered and began to get to know one another. Hannah, in particular, had a hard time keeping her hands to herself as she began to casually touch Lyndsey’s scantily-clad body.

The group of lesbian women (Abby, Cami, Kaitlyn, Kayleigh, and Sierra) mostly walked in wearing tight clothes, clearly wanting to show themselves off to one another. The one exception was Sierra, by far the oldest in the group, who wore the loose-fitting dress with a bra. But all the others wore either the tight dress or the crop top and miniskirt, and most skipped over the bra. The four younger ones quickly began to talk amongst themselves, and Kaitlyn and Kayleigh even began casually touching each other’s bodies. But Sierra found it harder to fit in.

After about a half-hour, the women were then led into the area that they would live in for the next several weeks and given a brief tour. The area contained a single large bedroom with about a dozen beds of varying sizes. Some were only large enough for one woman, while others could hold several at a time. There was also a large living room with a variety of sofas and chairs, with a kitchen beside it. Finally, there was a large bathroom with 3 separate toilet stalls and a single large shower area with multiple showerheads but no privacy.

At this point, those in charge of the show (which, by the way, was a small group consisting entirely of women) left the area, leaving the 15 women alone to do whatever they wanted to do. They would return on the third day for the show’s first challenge.

“Why the hell are all of you wearing so much?” the bikini-clad Lyndsey asked with a smile, not intending to offend anyone.

“We’re not all sluts,” Sierra replied with a tone of annoyance in her voice.

“Damn. Someone’s jealous,” the always outspoken and outgoing Lyndsey replied as Sierra walked to another part of the room. A few of the women looked surprised at the tense feeling that was suddenly in the room, but Hannah didn’t seem to care. She liked Lyndsey from the first time she’d laid eyes on her about an hour earlier and she didn’t want to wait. So Hannah, who wasn’t wearing a whole lot herself (a bikini top with a miniskirt), immediately took a seat on one of the sofas next to Hannah. Their eyes connected as they leaned in toward one another and began to make out. Most of the other women looked on with intrigue and excitement, except for the straight women, who moved off into a different corner of the room.

“I’ve only ever dated and fucked guys,” Aimee said to start the conversation. “I can’t imagine being with a woman! It just seems weird.”

“I know exactly what you mean,” said Melissa. Four of the straight women continued in their conversation, talking about how awful it was that Lyndsey and Hannah had only just met and they were already making out intensely. Meanwhile, Katie, who wasn’t wearing as much as the others, slowly wandered away from the straight group and toward the rest of the women in the room. She’d always dated guys too and thought herself to be completely straight. But, she had to admit, she was getting turned on watching Hannah and the now-naked Lyndsey going at it. Could she have been wrong about herself?

“Oh Hannah,” Lyndsey moaned, “you’re fucking amazing. I haven’t been this wet in a long time.”

Hannah smiled. “I’m glad I turn you on. It’s been too long since I’ve been with a girl. Come to the bedroom with me.” Hannah led Lyndsey back to the bedroom and the two fucked each other hard for the next hour or more.

Meanwhile, Kaitlyn and Kayleigh really hit it off as well. The two were deeply interested in each other from the start, and they had begun to make out on another sofa. Abby and Cami were nearby, just talking, getting to know more about each other rather than moving so fast. Across from those two, Bailey and Hailey were also getting to know each other, talking and snuggling, each intrigued about the potential for a relationship with a woman whose name rhymed with her own.

Katie, the only straight woman to wander into the living room to check out what was going on, took a seat near the kissing duo of Kaitlyn and Kayleigh, unsure of how she fit in. She watched intently as the pair made out next to her, feeling a desire to join in that she’d never before felt in her life.

Feeling left out as many of the other women quickly began to pair up, and not immediately feeling interested in each other, Sierra and Natalie ended up joining in the conversation with the group of straight women over by the kitchen as they were making small talk about a variety of topics.

When an opening in the conversation presented itself, Natalie asked the group, “So have none of you ever even considered being with another woman?”

“Absolutely not!” Aimee blurted out first. “It seems so weird to me. But as I’m watching what’s going on over there, it seems so natural to some of you, so I don’t know. Maybe it’s where I’ve grown up in a conservative part of the country.”

“I admit, the idea has crossed my mind a time or two, although I’ve always considered myself to be fully straight. It might be interesting to try sometime,” Melissa chimed in.

“Not for me. Never, ever,” Leslie said, sounding rather uptight.

Chloe was the last in the group to respond. “Well...I have kissed a few girls. And it was fun, but I never thought about being with a girl like in a serious relationship.”

“Well, maybe you should,” Natalie said with a smile, as Sierra also made eye contact with Melissa. That topic died down for the moment as small talk on other topics continued, but the straight women certainly had a lot on their minds as they observed what was going on around them.

19/f/bi
I wear 4" heels at all times (except when sleeping). I enjoy discrete exhibitionism--for example, wearing revealing/tight clothing and not wearing bras. I am kind of shy, though, so I don't like to draw a lot of attention to myself.

I'm a bit of a switch; have been both dom and sub but not strongly either.
My likes include exhibitionism, bathroom usage, clothing control, and mild to moderate pain/bondage.
PMs are welcome, especially from other women. I'm generally friendly.
Amberlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 06:24 AM   #2
Amberlicious

The remainder of the first day and night featured more of the same. The couples that had already hooked up explored each other through kissing and sex, and spent the night sleeping together. Those who had not hooked up with anyone spent their time talking and slept in the single beds alone.

Lyndsey and Hannah ran out of energy by early evening and fell asleep naked in each other’s arms, staying that way all night long. Kaitlyn and Kayleigh, meanwhile, slowly built up and continued to explore their relationship deep into the night. They weren’t shy, either, screaming out periodically as they each climaxed several times. This annoyed some of the other women who were trying to get a good night’s sleep.

“Shut the fuck up,” Leslie finally yelled at the couple, who didn’t respond but did seem to be slightly embarrassed. They got quieter after that but continued to explore each other’s bodies until it was almost morning.

Day 2

Many of the women woke up fairly early, though Kaitlyn and Kayleigh slept in each other’s arms until about noon. Most of them ended up showering together--and a few had fun with each other while in the shower. Leslie and Aimee were two who insisted on waiting and showering alone.

For those who had hooked up as couples (Hannah and Lyndsey, Bailey and Hailey, Abby and Cami, Kaitlyn and Kayleigh), most of the second day was spent in intimate ways, talking and exploring each other’s bodies. Sierra and Melissa spent most of the day talking, as did Chloe and Natalie. Aimee and Leslie also spent most of the day talking to each other, though not in any kind of intimate way. They spent most of their time complaining about everyone else. Katie continued to be somewhat left out, curious about having an experience with another woman but not quite sure where to start. She hung around the other women, especially Kaitlyn and Kayleigh once they woke up, but didn’t have much to say to anyone.

Day 3

After showers and breakfast on the third day, it was time for the very first dare. All of the women had been told to dress in their crop tops and tight miniskirts with a bra and thong, and to bring another bra, thong, and dress with them. The women were randomly divided into five groups of three for the dare. The groups looked like this:

Group 1: Abby, Hailey, Katie
Group 2: Kaitlyn, Lyndsey, Melissa
Group 3: Sierra, Natalie, Aimee
Group 4: Cami, Bailey, Leslie
Group 5: Kayleigh, Hannah, Chloe

Zoe, the woman from the show’s staff who would come in every three days to lead the dares, met all the women in their living room and put them into their groups.

“Good morning, everyone!” Zoe said cheerfully. “Here are the details of today’s dare. Your entire group is to strip naked and redress in a bra, thong, and dress as quickly as possible. The catch is, you can’t touch your own clothing, so you have to undress and redress one another. So more than just a dare about stripping, this is really a teamwork exercise. The first three groups to finish will be granted immunity this evening when one woman will be voted out of the house. Before we begin, you have a few minutes to discuss your strategy with your teammates.”

Each group of women tried to come up with a good plan for getting themselves undressed and redressed as quickly as possible. It was obvious that some groups were working together better than others. Then, it was time for the dare to begin!

“Ready, set, go!” Zoe said excitedly.

Groups 1 and 5 seemed to get off to the best start. In group 1, Abby stripped Hailey’s top and bra while Katie took off Hailey’s skirt and thong. Then they redressed her in a similar fashion before moving on and doing the same thing to Abby and finally to Katie. Group 5 worked well together as well, using a similar procedure. These two groups were done first.

The other groups had a more difficult time getting themselves organized. In group 2, Lyndsey was trying to undress Melissa while Kaitlyn was simultaneously trying to undress Lyndsey. Kaitlyn and Melissa kept trying to tell Lyndsey to stop, but she was stubborn and wanted to do things her own way. In group 3, the women seemed to work well together, but they were moving more slowly. In group 4, Cami and Bailey stripped each other while Leslie stood there, unwilling to even participate despite the pleading from her teammates. Finally, Leslie allowed them to begin undressing her, but it was too late. Groups 2 and 3 were both almost done and, in the end, group 3 finished just moments before group 2.

“Damn it!” Lyndsey yelled in anger. “Fucking stupid bitches.” Her bewildered teammates just stared at her, knowing it was really her fault more than theirs.

“Fuck it, it didn’t even matter. I could’ve kept my clothes on,” an annoyed Leslie told her teammates as she stood there topless. She quickly redressed herself.

Zoe announced, “One of these six women will be leaving our home tonight: Kaitlyn, Lyndsey, Melissa, Cami, Bailey, or Leslie. We’ll gather for the vote after dinner.”

Kaitlyn, Cami, and Bailey were all well-liked and weren’t too concerned. Melissa wasn’t as popular, but she didn’t have any enemies, either. It seemed as if the choice would come down to Lyndsey or Leslie.

“Leslie has got to go,” Lyndsey said to a small group. Hannah, Lyndsey’s lover, naturally agreed as the two held hands. A couple of other women nodded in agreement as well. But across the room, another group had a different opinion. “I’m fucking tired of Lyndsey’s mouth and just her general sluttiness,” Leslie said. Several other women agreed with her. So, who would be voted out of the house first? The votes would be cast later that day.

When the time came to vote, everyone seemed anxious and quiet. Lyndsey, though, dressed again in her skimpy bikini, was confident that she wasn’t going anywhere. “I think I’ll win this whole damn thing,” she whispered to her lover, Hannah. Hannah smiled and nodded in agreement. Then the votes began to be read.

19/f/bi
I wear 4" heels at all times (except when sleeping). I enjoy discrete exhibitionism--for example, wearing revealing/tight clothing and not wearing bras. I am kind of shy, though, so I don't like to draw a lot of attention to myself.

My likes include exhibitionism, bathroom usage, clothing control, and mild to moderate pain/bondage.

Last edited by Amberlicious; 11-11-2016 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:03 AM   #3
Amberlicious

“So that makes 4 votes for Leslie so far, 1 for Melissa, and 6 for Lyndsey,” Zoe continued. “The next vote is...Melissa. Next vote: Leslie. Now, another vote for Lyndsey. And another. And the final vote is for Lyndsey as well.”

“What the fuck?” a visibly shocked Lyndsey blurted out as the results were read.

“Lyndsey, it’s time for you to leave,” Zoe said calmly.

“What a bunch of stupid bitches!” Lyndsey yelled. “You’re all a bunch of jealous whores!” The rest of the women just stared at her as she gave Hannah a quick hug and kiss, then followed Zoe out of the room. Hannah was visibly upset and started crying, but no one else seemed to be bothered by the result.

“Whew, I’m sure damn glad that she’s out of here! She is a loudmouth,” the normally quiet Cami commented. Her new girlfriend, Abby, voiced her agreement. Meanwhile, the still confused Katie made her way over toward Hannah to try to comfort her, and the two ended up snuggling close as Hannah cried.

Most of the women returned to the bedroom after that. The couples got in bed together and began making out and making love. Katie remained with Hannah on the sofa. Melissa and Sierra sat and talked, while Natalie and Chloe began to snuggle a bit while they had their own conversation. Aimee and Leslie went off separately.

“I think you really want to be with a girl,” the bisexual Natalie said to Chloe.

“I--I don’t know. It is nice being so close to you, I have to admit,” Chloe replied.

“Come closer,” Natalie said, trying to seduce this straight girl who she was very attracted to. Chloe did, and the two snuggled as they talked more. They ended up sleeping together in the same bed, but were dressed and didn’t do anything besides talk and sleep--at least, not yet.

Days 4-5

The next morning, Chloe woke up in Natalie’s arms and smiled. “That was a wonderful night’s sleep, I must say,” Chloe admitted with a smile. As the two made eye contact, their lips moved closer together and they shared a brief kiss. Chloe then said, “I may have kissed a few girls before, but they were nothing like this. That was amazing.”

Natalie smiled and replied, “I think it was amazing because you have true feelings for me.” Chloe didn’t respond to that, but just continued thinking as the two lay in bed snuggled close together.

Meanwhile, Katie and Hannah had also spent the night in bed together. Katie intentionally wanted to comfort Hannah after her lover, Lyndsey, had been voted out of the house, in the hopes that it might turn into something more. It hadn’t yet, as Hannah was still getting over the shock of losing her lover, but Katie secretly hoped it would soon. She couldn’t believe she was having such thoughts toward another woman, but she felt strongly attracted to Hannah and was beginning to get very turned on by the whole idea.

With no dares or votes going on around the house on this day or the next, three couples (Kaitlyn and Kayleigh, Abby and Cami, and Bailey and Hailey) all spent a lot of time together with their newly found lovers. Kaitlyn and Kayleigh barely got out of bed and alternated between intense love-making and intimate conversation. Abby and Cami did get out of bed, but spent a lot of time making out and touching each other’s bodies in the living room. Bailey and Hailey spent more time talking, but did some love-making as well. But not all of these couples would last through this competition, and in fact, one couple would not be together much longer at all.

The rest of the women spent their time talking or playing games that were in the house. Very slowly, Sierra was working on Melissa, hoping to turn her from the straight woman that she had always been, but she was in no rush. Natalie continued working on Chloe in a similar way, but had not yet made much progress, even though the two did continue to sleep together and kiss from time to time. So none of the straight women had yet gone as far as to have sex with another woman, but some of them were definitely heading in that direction.

Day 6

Every third day brings a new dare, and a voting session where another woman will be voted out of the house. After breakfast, Zoe met the 14 women in their living room to discuss their second dare.

“Good morning, everyone!” Zoe said in her usual chipper tone. “Today’s dare involves a hint of exhibitionism, although you’ll all still be inside, of course. You will be running in the nude around your home for a total of 5 laps, making contact with certain objects around the house as you run to make sure everyone takes exactly the same route. You will be running individually, so no one can get in anyone else’s way. The 5 best times will be guaranteed to remain in the house beyond tonight’s vote; everyone else will be in danger of possibly going home. So, go ahead and strip naked, and how quickly you strip will determine your running order.”

Most of the women stripped quickly and lined up. Hannah was first. Leslie, though, was left with a tough decision. She was a petite woman who had run on her school’s track team and still ran quite often. She knew she could easily have one of the top 5 times. But she was having a hard time bringing herself to strip completely naked in front of everyone, which she had not yet done during her time in the house. She remained clothed as the first women began their runs.

19/f/bi

Old 11-14-2016, 10:54 AM   #4
Amberlicious

One at a time, each woman ran 5 laps around the house in the nude. Many of them cheered each other on as bare breasts were bouncing and bare asses were jiggling. Hannah, in particular, after completing her run, seemed highly interested in watching each of the other women and enjoying their nude bodies.

Sierra was the thirteenth woman to run, and when she was finished, everyone looked at the still-dressed Leslie. “I just can’t do it,” Leslie said as she ran off into the bedroom.

“Well, we’re all done here!” Zoe said. “The top 5 fastest times were recorded by Chloe, Katie, Kaitlyn, Natalie, and Abby. You 5 are safe from tonight’s vote. I’ll see all of you this evening.”

Leslie felt a variety of different emotions. She felt like she would be the one voted out tonight, based on how many votes she received three nights ago. But was that a good thing? She knew she didn’t fit in here at all. She wondered why she’d even signed up in the first place. She thought it sounded interesting, and she wanted the $1 million prize that the winner would get at the end. But after being here six days, she knew she’d never make it that far.

As the other women talked amongst themselves, Leslie isolated herself for the rest of the afternoon. Aimee tried to talk to her, but Leslie wouldn’t speak. Finally, it was time for the vote. Everyone gathered, cast their votes, and Leslie’s assumption was correct. She received all the votes except for her own, and was voted out of the house. Unlike Lyndsey, she didn’t make a big scene. Deep down inside, she was relieved. She was a fully straight woman and would stay that way, regardless of what was going on inside that house. She was glad to get out of there. Aimee felt like she’d lost a friend, but no one was terribly upset.

Days 7-8

The seventh day in the house was fairly uneventful, but the eighth day was the exact opposite.

“You fucking whore! You lied to me!” Cami screamed at Abby early that morning.

“I did not and I’m no fucking whore, you bitch!” Abby yelled back. The rest of the women in the house all looked on (some had just been startled awake) to see what had gone wrong with this couple who had been inseparable since the very first day they met, one week ago. Abby and Cami were sort of wrestling, rolling back and forth across the bed while still naked after sleeping together. They had woken up early and made love once more, but the conversation that followed had revealed a secret that Abby had been hiding. It didn’t seem like such a big deal to Abby, but it was to Cami.

“You told me you’d never been with a guy, Abby. I want to be with a girl who’s completely untainted by a guy’s dick, who’s a virgin from that perspective. You told me you were, but now you’re talking about some guy you used to fool around with?”

“I...I’m sorry, Cami. I didn’t think it was a big deal. Yes, I’ve fucked a guy. Just one, a long time ago. But I still want to be with you.”

“Fuck off,” Cami screamed as she left the room. Abby was left in tears.

“I didn’t know Cami could be so bitchy,” Kaitlyn commented quietly to Kayleigh as they snuggled naked in bed. “I thought she seemed nice. And why does it matter if a girl has been with guys before?”

“Hell if I know,” Kayleigh said in agreement. “It seems stupid, but I guess she has her reasons. I’m glad it doesn’t matter to us!”

“Me, too,” Kaitlyn said with a smile. The two began making out again. Those two had been nearly inseparable for the entire first week in the house. They looked to have the makings of a serious long-term relationship. But, then again, so did Abby and Cami until just a few minutes ago.

“Damn, I need a cigarette,” Bailey blurted out after all that was over.

“You smoke?” Hailey asked her lover.

“Yes. I knew they only took non-smokers for this contest, and I’ve been trying to quit, so I thought this would be a great way to break the habit. But I’m really craving a cigarette right about now!”

“I don’t smoke, but I’ve always thought it would be kind of hot to date a girl who did. Maybe I’ll smoke with you someday,” Hailey said.

“That’d be amazing,” Bailey replied with a smile. “Now, come fuck me so I forget about my cigarette craving!” So those two, who were the house’s other nearly inseparable couple, began making out and fucking once again.

The rest of the women continued to talk in pairs as they had been, getting to know more about each other. Aimee was left out, spending most of the day alone. Hannah, having gotten over the loss of Lyndsey early in the game, was now really into Katie, who entered the show as a straight woman but was quickly becoming more and more interested in women--especially Katie. Those two hadn’t had sex yet but they were spending a lot of time together--talking, snuggling and kissing.

Day 9

The next day brought the third dare. The women were all told to empty their bladders as best they could before 9 AM, and then to meet with Zoe in the living room at 9:00 sharp. They were all there on time, in various states of dress. Aimee and Sierra, among others, were very covered; Hannah and Katie were among a few who were wearing just a bra and thong; several more were only wearing their bikinis. Obviously, most of the women were becoming very comfortable being naked or nearly naked around one another.

“Good morning, everyone!” Zoe said cheerfully, as usual. “You all were previously instructed to empty your bladders as best as you could because today will be our first pee-holding dare. It’s quite simple: Hold your pee as long as you can. The 5 women who hold their pee the longest will not be at risk of being sent home tonight. In addition, every two hours, you will be given a 16-ounce bottled water or soda--your choice--that you must drink within that 2-hour period. The dare begins now,” Zoe finished, as she handed out drinks to the women.

Naturally, this wasn’t a difficult dare at first. Sierra commented that she had a weak bladder and didn’t even try; she went to pee within the first hour. By noon, Melissa, Abby, and Hannah had also given up and gone to pee, but the other nine women were holding strong. But as the hours wore on, it became increasingly difficult.

“Shit, I’m in misery,” Kaitlyn exclaimed. “Kayleigh, come fuck me so it’ll take my mind off needing to pee.” Of course, Kayleigh was happy to oblige, so those two went off to the bedroom. But by mid-afternoon, Kaitlyn said she couldn’t do it anymore and ran to the bathroom to release her pee. Chloe and Hailey had also given up by that point, leaving six women in the competition: Cami, Kayleigh, Bailey, Natalie, Aimee, and Katie. Aimee, in particular, looked like she was in intense pain and agony, but she knew she’d probably be going home tonight if she didn’t win this dare because she was the only woman left who wasn’t in some type of relationship.

“Damn, can’t one of you go pee so this can all be over?” Aimee asked. But no one responded. And after another half-hour had passed, Aimee couldn’t stand it any longer. “Fuck, I’m gonna pee my pants if I don’t go now,” she exclaimed as she ran to the bathroom.

“It’s over!” Zoe said. “Congrats to Bailey, Cami, Katie, Kayleigh, and Natalie. You are all safe from tonight’s vote. And, perhaps even better, you are all free to go pee now!” All five girls ran eagerly toward the bathroom after holding their pee for about seven hours altogether, and drinking nearly 2 liters of liquid during that time.

Back in the living room a few minutes later, Aimee quietly commented to no one in particular, “I really don’t want to go home yet, but I know I don’t fit in here.” Sierra and Melissa came over to talk to her and to try to be comforting.

“Aimee, you really are a very attractive woman,” Sierra told her. “If you think you might be interested in trying something with another woman...”

“Thanks, but, I can’t. I mean, I just don’t think I can bring myself to do that.”

“Are you sure?” Sierra said gently as she moved her hand onto Aimee’s leg.

Aimee looked at Sierra’s hand for a moment. “Well...”

Sierra looked into Aimee’s eyes. “Well, what, sweetie?”

Aimee moved away from Sierra’s hand. “I’m sorry, I just can’t. Vote me out tonight. I don’t fit in here,” she said as she walked away sadly.

But across the room, another group of women was talking about a very different strategy. “She has to go tonight,” Cami said. “The bitch lied to me. We can’t trust her!”

Since this dare lasted far longer than the first two, it wasn’t long before it was time to vote. Everyone cast their votes, and Zoe began to read off the names.

19/f/bi

Old 11-18-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
Amberlicious

“Aimee. Abby. Aimee. Abby. Abby. Abby. Aimee. Abby. Aimee. Abby. We’re at 4 votes for Aimee, and 6 votes for Abby, with 3 more to go.” The rest of the votes were all for Abby. The lie that she didn’t think was that big of a deal resulted in the loss of her place in the house.

“I’m sorry, Cami,” Abby said with sincerity as she walked out. Cami didn’t response or even look at her. Meanwhile, Aimee was sitting there with a shocked look on her face. She was fully expecting to be the one walking out. Instead, she would be in the house for at least three more days. She had to admit, the thought of being with another woman was slowly but surely becoming more and more appealing. Would she? Could she? She wasn’t even sure herself at this point.

Days 10-11

Being confined in this house for ten days with no outside contact was definitely bringing these women closer together, in a variety of ways.

Kaitlyn and Kayleigh appeared to have the tightest relationship of anyone. They spent virtually every moment together, whether they were talking, kissing, fucking, or doing something else. They rarely argued and seemed to be falling deeply in love with each other. They had declared themselves to officially be girlfriends as well.

Bailey and Hailey were also very close, spending a lot of time together talking, kissing, and fucking. Bailey, though, seemed to be getting more uptight and stressed out as she was attempting to kick her smoking habit. She had even tried to convince Zoe to change the rules and allow them to have cigarettes, but Zoe made it clear that such a change would not happen. Hailey did her best to comfort her girlfriend and help her relax. They had also declared themselves to be official girlfriends.

Hannah and Katie continued to become closer and closer and their tenth day in the house would be a big day in Katie’s life. “Katie,” Hannah said, “I really want to have sex with you.”

“I can’t stop thinking about you, Hannah. You’re an amazing woman--and so beautiful. I never thought I’d be with another woman but I really want you to be my first.” The two went off into the bedroom and were barely seen again for the next two days as they made out and fucked over and over, sleeping in each other’s arms, then waking up and doing it all over again. “No guy has ever made me this happy or had made me feel this good!” Katie exclaimed at one point.

Natalie and Chloe were also becoming very, very close. Chloe was still resistant to the idea of being with another woman sexually, but they were kissing off and on and they were spending the rest of their time talking. Chloe obviously wanted to take things slowly. Natalie was very attracted to her, though, so she was being very patient.

Sierra was continuing to work on Melissa, but Melissa seemed to be losing interest in her. The two talked some, but it didn’t seem to be going anywhere. “I know I said that it might be interesting to try something with another woman,” Melissa said to Sierra, “but I’m just not sure I can bring myself to do it!”

Meanwhile, Aimee, who had said the same thing just a couple of days earlier, was now seriously considering the idea. She had to admit that she felt an attraction to Sierra unlike anything she’d ever felt before. Those two gradually started to spend more time together.

After the sudden break-up with Abby, Cami was left alone. While Sierra was the other unattached lesbian still in the house, those two just didn’t feel any kind of attraction for each other, and Sierra was more interested in either Melissa or Aimee anyway. They had become friends, but nothing more seemed to be on the horizon. So she spent most of her time alone. She was becoming very attracted to Kaitlyn, but Cami knew that she was taken and wasn’t the type of girl to try to break up a relationship.

Day 12

After breakfast, everyone gathered around to hear Zoe explain their newest dare. “Today’s dare is all about ice cubes. You will be paired up and between the two of you, your goal is to stuff as many ice cubes into each other’s ass and pussy as you possibly can. You cannot insert any into your own body. The three pairs who stuff the highest number of ice cubes into each other in a 10-minute period will be safe from tonight’s vote.”

Zoe continued, “since many of you have already formed into couples, you are allowed to choose your own partner for this dare.” Naturally, the established couples paired up. That left Cami, Aimee, Sierra, and Melissa a little uncertain as to what they wanted to do. After a few moments, Sierra and Aimee joined together, and Cami and Melissa made up the final group. The dare was awkward for those four, especially Cami and Melissa, who did not have any real sexual interest in each other.

All the women stripped completely naked, per Zoe’s instructions, and each pair was given a container filled with exactly 100 rectangular ice cubes. Then the dare began.

“Damn, we can win this one easily, as stretched as your pussy is!” Kayleigh said to her girlfriend, Kaitlyn, as she began to push ice cubes into Kaitlyn’s pussy. Kaitlyn smiled and nodded as she began to push ice cubes into Kayleigh’s smaller but still nicely-sized pussy. After a couple of minutes, Kaitlyn turned around and let Kayleigh shove more ice cubes into her asshole, then they swapped roles and Kaitlyn pushed ice cubes into Kayleigh’s asshole.

Bailey and Hailey were also working well together, but these two skinny women had much smaller pussies and assholes to work with, and they got colder far easier which added an additional challenge.

Hannah, meanwhile, was furiously working to shove ice cubes into both of her new lover’s holes, while Katie was shivering as her pussy and ass grew colder and colder. Then they switched, and Katie shoved a lot of ice cubes into both of Hannah’s large holes.

Natalie and Chloe were not going quite as quickly, but were methodically pushing ice cubes into each other’s holes. They were taking a different strategy--going slower at first so they wouldn’t get so cold, then going faster near the end of the 10-minute time limit.

Aimee and Sierra obviously weren’t as comfortable with each other’s bodies, and it showed. These two did manage to insert a small number of ice cubes into each other’s pussies, but they were going very, very slowly and had no real chance of winning.

One might have expected Cami and Melissa to have a difficult time as well, but the exact opposite turned out to be true. Both women knew they were in danger of being voted off the show tonight--especially Cami, who urged Melissa on during the dare--so they agreed to ignore their lack of sexual desire for one another and work as quickly as they could.

Cami and Melissa’s efforts paid off, as they ended up finishing in third place, behind Kaitlyn and Kayleigh who inserted the highest number of ice cubes in each other, and Natalie and Chloe who finished second. These six women were save from tonight’s vote; the rest were all vulnerable.

“Damnit, our pussies are just too fucking small,” a dejected Hailey said to Bailey. “But it’s okay; I’m glad we love each other just the way we are!” Then those two went off to the bedroom to have sex.

Hannah was visibly upset. Despite the highly sexual relationship that had developed between her and Katie over the last few days, their emotional connection was not as strong. Hannah began to cuss at Katie, blaming her for their loss. Most of the other women watched and a couple of them began to comfort an obviously upset Katie after Hannah stormed off.

Cami and Melissa were very excited at how well they did in this dare. They hugged each other and Cami gave Melissa a kiss on the lips, before pausing to remember that they weren’t together and that Melissa wasn’t even into other women.

“I...um...I’m sorry, Melissa. I wasn’t thinking.”

19/f/bi

Old 11-22-2016, 06:37 AM   #6
Amberlicious

A stunned Melissa replied, “It’s okay; I’m excited too.” She paused, then continued, “Actually, if I’m honest, I sort of liked it.” The surprised Melissa, who had been very straight all her life, asked Cami if she’d kiss her on the lips again. Cami was just as shocked but happily obliged and gave Melissa a longer, deeper kiss this time. “Wow,” Melissa said, “I always thought kissing another woman would be too weird, but it actually feels really good.” The two kissed again, and Cami slowly led Melissa back into the bedroom. “Show me more,” an extremely turned-on and horny Melissa said to Cami, and Cami did just that. Over the course of just a couple of hours, Melissa went from being straight to experiencing her first kiss with another woman, followed by her first time having sex with another woman--and all because of the results of that dare.

Aimee and Sierra were disappointed at how poorly they performed during the dare, but they were still very much interested in one another. They continued to spend a lot of time together and were becoming very, very close. Still, they hadn’t kissed.

At that evening’s vote, Hannah’s poor reaction to Katie after the dare was the deciding factor for many of the women. Considered to be more of a whore and less loyal than anyone else who was still in the house, Hannah received most of the votes and left that evening. She was silent, with an angry look on her face, as she left. She and Katie never made up and did not kiss, hug, or say goodbye in any way.

Katie, who was straight all her life before falling for Hannah just a few days earlier, wasn’t sure what to think. Had she made a huge mistake by sleeping with another woman? She was left feeling very lonely. Aimee tried to talk to her, but Katie decided she’d rather just be alone.

Days 13-14

The house’s newest couple, Cami and Melissa, spent the entire next two days together, barely leaving the bedroom except to eat and visit the bathroom. The day before, Melissa had revealed to Cami the secret that she hadn’t told anyone else in the house: she was actually a virgin, having never been with either a man or a woman. This excited Cami, who had always wanted to be with a woman who was untouched by a man (that was the reason she and Abby had broken up the week before). Melissa had always just assumed that she was straight, but she had no experience with either men or women. Now that she’d had sex with Cami, she declared that she was now a lesbian and no longer had any desire to seek a husband. These two women, who as recently as the last dare had absolutely no interest in each other, had quickly become infatuated with one another.

“What do you find so wonderful about me?” Melissa asked Cami. “I’m nothing special to look at, with my small boobs and all.”

“I love your boobs,” Cami said, kissing them gently, “but I especially love your innocence. You’re untainted by anyone else. I wish I were more like that. It doesn’t bother you that I’ve been with a lot of women and a few men as well?”

“No, it doesn’t,” Melissa smiled. “I’m excited about how much you can teach me when it comes to sex. And I think you have amazing boobs,” she told Cami, who has a gorgeous pair of D-cups.

“I look forward to teaching you everything I know!” Cami replied. “And by the way, you have the most amazing ass.” Both girls smiled, then went right back to love-making.

For the other women in the house, these two days featured more of the same, though they were all intrigued by the sudden and surprising development of Cami and Melissa as a couple. Sierra, in particular, was annoyed, since she had previously tried to get with Melissa but was unable to persuade her. Still, she continued to slowly work on Aimee, as Natalie continued to slowly work on Chloe. Katie spent most of her time alone, while the two well-established couples continued to spend a lot of time with each other.

Day 15

“Today’s dare,” Zoe announced to the women gathered in the living room after breakfast, “will be the first in a pair of dares to test how well you can handle pain. The next dare will be similar, just to give you a little view of what’s to come. For today’s dare, you will all need to be either topless or naked, and you will have clamps attached to your nipples. Every half-hour, increasing weight will be added to your nipple clamps. The three women who last the longest without removing their clamps will win this dare and will be safe from tonight’s vote. You will be free to move around and do whatever you’d like to do during this dare, but the clamps must stay attached and you must report back here every half-hour for added weights.”

As the women stripped off their tops and bras, a few had noticeably hard nipples--apparently turned on by the thought of this particular dare. Each woman was then given a pair of nipple clamps and told to attach them; they were given a few minutes to make sure everything was attached properly and comfortable (at least, as much as possible). Then the clock began.

“I fucking love nipple pain; it turns me on so much,” Hailey remarked to Bailey.

Bailey responded, “it fucking hurts! I’ve never done it before and I’m not sure how long I can take it!” Hailey suggested that they go have sex in order to help Bailey forget about the pain, so that’s what they did--right there, in the living room, with everyone else standing or sitting around.

“I think they’ve got the right idea there,” Kaitlyn said to her girlfriend, Kayleigh. “But let’s wait until later, so we can save our energy and have sex when the pain increases. It’s not too bad right now.” Kayleigh agreed, so those two just sat and talked, stopping to kiss from time to time.

“I’ve always fantasied about this sort of thing but I’ve never done it before,” Melissa whispered to her new girlfriend, Cami. “It’s really exciting but it hurts like hell, too.” Cami tried to comfort Melissa by rubbing and massaging various parts of her lover’s body. Cami had extensive experience with nipple torture and barely even noticed the clamps were there.

Katie, who was once again single, and very confused after her brief relationship with Hannah, enjoyed the pain as an outlet for the pain she was feeling inside. She’d also had considerable experience with pain and bondage and had no trouble at all with the nipple clamps.

Natalie and Chloe, meanwhile, were both struggling with the pain. “I think Hailey and Bailey have the right idea,” Natalie suggested to Chloe. So far, the two women had become very close, but had never done anything sexual; Chloe still identified as being straight, or at least nothing more than bi-curious. But the pain of the nipple clamps was quickly becoming unbearable for both of them, neither of which had very high tolerances for pain.

“I think you’re right,” Chloe said with a smile. A surprised Natalie, who had been trying to make love with Chloe ever since the very first day of this competition, responded by eagerly leading Chloe by the hand back into the bedroom. The two women began to make out, stripping each other naked, but they hadn’t quite gotten to the point of having sex by the time the first half-hour was up.

At the end of the first half-hour, all the women returned to the room. Sierra and Aimee had already removed their nipple clamps, giving up on the dare after just the first few minutes. They knew they couldn’t do it, so they spent their time talking and relaxing instead. But the other nine women persevered, and they all now received small weights to add to their clamps.

During the next half-hour, Natalie and Chloe finally did what they had both been wanting to do for two weeks--they went back into the bedroom and made passionate love with one another. Natalie had liked Chloe since the very first day, but had been patient while the previously straight Chloe decided if she really wanted to be with another woman in an intimate relationship. Now, partially due to trying to avoid the pain from the nipple clamps during this dare, the new couple had finally reached that point.

The other couples pretty much continued to do the same things they did during the first half-hour, and Katie remained to herself, but was seemingly unbothered by the pain.

Another half-hour later, more weight was added, and Bailey couldn’t take it anymore. “I’m so sorry!” she exclaimed to Hailey as she removed her clamps. Hailey was sympathetic, though, comforting her girlfriend by massaging and sucking on her nipples to help ease the pain. As for Hailey herself, though, she had no trouble continuing in the dare, and Bailey offered her encouragement and support.

Meanwhile, Kaitlyn and Kayleigh were beginning to have a more difficult time enduring the pain, so they went off to the bedroom and began to fuck wildly to take their minds off of it. Cami and Melissa decided to use that strategy as well; Cami was still unfazed by the clamps, but Melissa was struggling although the experience still excited her. Natalie and Chloe returned to the bedroom and continued their new love-making as well.

Jumping ahead to the three-hour mark, Kaitlyn and Kayleigh had given up, as had Natalie and Chloe. The latter couple decided that they’d rather just enjoy their newly found love-making rather than deal with the increasing pain of the clamps. Hailey and Katie were continuing with relative ease, as was the couple of Cami and Melissa. Out of those four, Melissa was having the toughest time, having no prior experience; but she was very turned on by the pain and she was determined not to give up. She and Cami were continuing to have sex in order to take her mind off the pain, as were Bailey and Hailey, in order to help ease Hailey’s pain.

19/f/bi

Old 11-28-2016, 10:56 AM   #7
Amberlicious

Suddenly, and out of nowhere, Katie yanked off her clamps, screamed, and said “fuck it, I’m done.” The life-long straight woman, turned bisexual by Hannah (at least for a brief time) had been struggling a great deal over the last few days. Several other women had tried to reach out to her, but she made it clear she just wanted to be alone. And now, it seemed like she wanted to get out of the home altogether.

“Congratulations Cami, Melissa, and Hailey; you three are safe from tonight’s vote!” Zoe announced. Those three took off their clamps after about a three-hour period of pain. Cami and Melissa licked and sucked each other’s nipples to ease the lingering pain, and Bailey did the same for Hailey. Katie went off by herself and did not want to be comforted.

At that night’s vote, to no one’s surprise, Katie was voted out. She actually received all 11 votes, even voting for herself. This experience had left her thoroughly frustrated, confused about her sexuality, and depressed after her brief relationship with Hannah had come to such a sudden end. By her own choice, she would never again have contact with anyone in this house.

Days 16-17

This home now contained five clear couples, though one of them (Sierra and Aimee) was still in its early stages of development, as Aimee was the lone remaining woman in the house who identified as being fully straight. Sierra continued to work on her, but it wasn’t clear if an intimate relationship would actually develop between those two. The home’s newest couple, Natalie and Chloe, spent nearly every waking moment in bed together, exploring each other’s bodies as much as they possibly could. Chloe, in particular, could not seem to get enough of her new lover--the first woman she had ever been with sexually.

Day 18

As usual, after breakfast, everyone gathered in the living room for the next dare. “As I told you three days ago,” Zoe began, “this dare will be similar to the last. But there’s a twist. Some of you will again be wearing nipple clamps, and they will be weighted from the start. No weights will be added this time. But only one woman in each couple will have the clamps on, and that woman will be naked, on all fours, in the position of a footstool on the floor. That woman will be used by the other woman in each pair as a footstool. Neither woman will be allowed to get up during this dare, so this will also test your bladder control a bit. And your nipple clamps or weights cannot touch the floor. The two couples who last the longest will be safe from tonight’s vote. You now have a few minutes to decide between you and your partner which one of you will be enduring the pain and which one will get to relax.”

“This is an easy one for us!” Hailey exclaimed. “I’ll be the one to take the clamps.”

“I am so fucking glad to hear you say that,” Bailey said with a smile and a sigh of relief. “There’s no way I could endure it for very long.”

“I’ll do it,” Cami told Melissa. Melissa briefly tried to argue, because the idea turned her on so much, but Cami reminder her that she had lots of experience with this sort of thing and that they had to make the best decision as a couple, so Melissa agreed.

For the other couples, though, the decision was harder. “Neither of us has a very high tolerance for pain,” Natalie said to Chloe. “What do you think?”

“After the last dare, I think I can handle the pain a little better. And I want to do it for you,” Chloe said to her new lover. Natalie smiled and nodded, giving her reluctant agreement, as she didn’t want Chloe to have to endure that much pain but she greatly appreciated the sacrifice because she knew she could not endure nipple pain very well at all.

Kaitlyn and Kayleigh, meanwhile, had a hell of a time coming to an agreement. At first, both said they couldn’t do it, then both said they would do it out of love. Finally, Kaitlyn said she felt like she could deal with the pain a little better, so she would be the one to endure it.

Sierra and Aimee played rock-paper-scissors to decide, and Aimee lost. But those two didn’t feel like they’d last very long anyway, and they had no real desire to try. So they ultimately bowed out of the dare before it even began. Sierra did not seem very pleased with Aimee at that moment.

So, the dare began. Kaitlyn, Hailey, Cami, and Chloe all stripped naked and attached weighted nipple clamps to their nipples. Then they got on all fours in front of four different chairs. Then, Kayleigh, Bailey, Melissa, and Natalie, who were all fully clothed (but without shoes), sat in those chairs and put their feet up on their respective girlfriends, using them as footstools.

The pain was clearly intense. The position the four women were in caused their weighted nipple clamps to hang straight down, pulling on their nipples, with no opportunity for a break in the pain. Meanwhile, the four women who were relaxing in the chairs talked to their lovers and played with their hair a bit, but couldn’t do much to help in the position that they were in.

Just a few minutes in, Kayleigh was already moaning in pain. Her body was tensing up as she tried to endure it, but she was clearly struggling a great deal. She felt like her nipples were going to fall right off of her body, as impossible as that may be. She worried that she’d made a mistake in volunteering to be the one who was clamped for this dare. After only about 15 minutes, she collapsed and said she couldn’t do it anymore. Kaitlyn was quick to help her remove her clamps and console her girlfriend, saying that she didn’t think she could have done any better. The two lovers went off to the bedroom and had sex while the dare continued for the remaining three couples.

Hailey and Cami both seemed very much at ease. They had each gotten into relatively comfortable positions, on all fours with their weighted clamps dangling from their nipples. Obviously, they weren’t as comfortable as their relaxed girlfriends above them, but they were both used to pain and bondage and were not greatly troubled by this dare so far. In fact, one of them was getting rather turned on by the whole situation.

“Fuck, I so want to finger myself right now,” Cami whispered to Melissa. Unfortunately, this dare was intentionally set up to where that was impossible. Melissa could only sympathize with her girlfriend and comfort her as best she could from her position above Cami. But as Melissa leaned forward to try to give Cami a bit of a massage, that caused her to put more weight on her feet, which were pressing down on Cami’s back. In turn, that caused greater strain on Cami’s body, especially her back and nipples. She let out a bit of a yelp and let Melissa know that while she appreciated the thought, it was best for Melissa to just sit back and relax.

Chloe was clearly in more pain, but she so desperately wanted to do this for her new lover, Natalie, that she was putting everything she had into enduring the agony she felt in her nipples. But about an hour into the dare, Chloe couldn’t do it any longer, and she collapsed on the floor. Natalie helped her remove her clamps and began to pleasure her nipples, eventually leading them back into the bedroom to have sex.

Before Zoe could announce that the dare had concluded, since only two couples were left, Hailey and Cami started talking and challenged each other to see which one could last the longest. So, those two continued, and neither shows signs of giving up anytime soon.

Four hours had passed. Natalie and Chloe were fucking hard in the bedroom. Kaitlyn and Kayleigh were quietly snuggled up together. Sierra and Aimee were each sitting alone, in the midst of an argument. But Hailey and Cami were both still on all fours on the floor, weighted clamps dangling from their nipples, having remained in that position for a full four hours. Both were showing some signs of fatigue and aching bladders, but neither wanted to give up. Meanwhile, Bailey and Melissa were still seated, their feet propped up on their lover-footstools.

Now seven hours in, bladders were weakening. Melissa had already peed, having asked for a bowl to pee into a couple of hours earlier. She had to remain seated, so that was quite a challenge, but she managed to release her pee. Now, the other women were wanting the same thing. Sierra, who had an odd pee fetish, was kind enough to bring bowls to everyone. Bailey managed to slide down her skirt and slide the bowl underneath, peeing into it. Melissa did the same, peeing a second time. For the two women on the floor, though, it was trickier. But Sierra held a bowl in just the right position under Cami to catch her pee.

Hailey was also in agony and tried to pee, but was too nervous to pee in public with other people around. “Fucking nervous bladder,” Hailey remarked in frustration. But finally, she was able to release her pee into the bowl that Sierra was holding for her. With everyone’s bladders relieved, the dare continued.

Suddenly, after about eight-and-a-half hours, Hailey collapsed, giving the victory to Cami. But then Melissa issued a dare of her own. She whispered to Cami, “How much longer can you stay there, for me?” Cami was more turned on now, doing this for her new lover, so she vowed to stay in that position until a total of at least twelve hours had passed since the start of the dare. The pain was really setting in now--not only in her nipples but also in her arms, back, and legs. But she was so excited by Melissa dominating her in this way that she was determined to reach the goal, no matter what!

Meanwhile, the other six women spent the afternoon talking, in pairs and small groups. Some wanted Aimee to go; others wanted Sierra to go. Neither woman had really made a lot of enemies in the house, but neither one seemed to fit in all that well at this point, either.

19/f/bi

Old 12-05-2016, 10:51 AM   #8
Amberlicious

At last, it was time for the vote. Cami and Melissa were still in their position, with Cami serving Melissa as her footstool. Zoe read the first few votes. “So that’s three votes for Sierra and three votes for Aimee. Next vote: Aimee. Next: Sierra. We’re tied at four votes each.” Then, the last two votes were both for Aimee, who did not seem terribly upset as she left the house.

With that, the big social experiment had basically come to an end. Of the five straight women who were in the home at the beginning of the competition, three had been voted out and the other two were each now in a serious, intimate relationship with another woman. Sierra also knew she was the odd one out, and would likely be voted out next, even though she really wasn’t ready to leave yet.

A few hours later, Cami and Melissa reached the twelve-hour mark and Melissa told Cami to get up. Cami had a difficult time moving, as her body had become quite stiff by being in that position for the last twelve hours. Melissa led Cami back into the bedroom where she removed Cami’s nipple clamps and spent most of the night pleasuring her girlfriend. Were these two women moving into a different type of relationship where Cami would be submissive to Melissa?

Days 19-20

Sierra was feeling rather lonely. She had long been attracted to Hailey, but had kept it to herself because of Hailey’s relationship with Bailey. But, realizing that she probably didn’t have much time left, she decided to make a move. So the next day, catching a rare moment when the two women were apart for a few minutes, Sierra seized the opportunity and went over to ask Hailey a question.

“Can I ask you something?” Hailey nodded and smiled. “Well, Hailey, I find you very attractive, and I wondered...” she paused, then continued, “would you and Bailey be interested in a threesome sometime?”

Hailey smiled even more. “Hell, I’d love that! It’s been a long time since I was part of a threesome, but I think that would be awesome. I don’t think Bailey would mind.”

Just moments later, Bailey returned. “What are you two talking about?” the sometimes jealous Bailey asked.

“Well, Sierra was wondering if we’d like to try a threesome, and I told her that I thought that would be great.”

“You what?!” Bailey exclaimed.

“I...um...I thought you’d like it, too,” Hailey replied nervously.

“Fuck no. I don’t do that shit. I’m a one-woman kind of girl. What the fuck were you thinking? Am I not enough for you?” Bailey stormed off, and Hailey and Sierra were speechless. This seemingly inseparable couple had just experienced their first argument, and it was a big one. No one seemed to know what to say or do next.

Kaitlyn and Kayleigh, observing the whole thing nearby, started to discuss their feelings on a threesome. They both agreed that they didn’t want to do that. Pretty much everyone in the house had long thought that these two made the cutest, most adorable couple, and that they were very happy with just each other and no one else. They were both relieved to learn that they both felt the same way with regard to this issue. They certainly didn’t want to end up fighting like Bailey and Hailey just did. In fact, they had already spent some time talking about their plans to get married once they left this home.

The rest of that day, and the next, had an odd feeling throughout the house. Bailey and Hailey didn’t speak to one another, and Bailey wasn’t interested in talking to anyone. Sierra still wanted Hailey, but Hailey was so upset at the whole situation that she spent a lot of time alone, too. At the same time, though, Sierra felt awful that she had contributed to their big argument. But, she really didn’t know what she could do to help.

But Natalie and Chloe both liked the idea of having a threesome, so they approached Sierra and invited her to join them in the bedroom. Sierra was excited about this, and while she still felt bad about the other situation, she happily joined in. The three women began by making out, alternating between each other, while they all stripped naked. Then Natalie and Chloe both began pleasuring Sierra, with Natalie taking her pussy and Chloe taking her ass. Sierra moaned, having both her holes pleasured, quickly reaching her orgasm. Their threesome continued, alternating positions, for a few hours, lasting well into the night. They eventually ended up in a triangle shape, each woman pleasuring another with her tongue and mouth. Finally, all three women collapsed in bed and fell asleep, each one having had multiple orgasms.

Day 21

There was still an uncomfortable, tense feeling throughout the home as the time came for the next dare to begin. “Today’s dare will be our unique version of something like a triathlon,” Zoe announced. “You will be split into three groups of three, and each woman in the group will have a different task, involving either pee holding, nipple pain, or ice cubes. Everyone will be naked as well. You have been grouped according to your relative strengths in previous challenges, so that all three groups will have a fair shot at winning the dare. The group of three that performs best overall will be safe from tonight’s vote.”

Zoe continued, “One person in each group will simply have to hold her pee as long as possible, while drinking a liter of some type of beverage each hour. Another person will be given weighted nipple clamps and will have to keep them on as long as possible while standing, and the weight will be increased every half-hour. The third person will be given 100 ice cubes and must insert all of them into either her pussy or ass as quickly as possible, but obviously this will take a while because you will have to wait for some cubes to melt before inserting more.”

“Here are the groups: Group 1 will include Bailey for pee holding, Kaitlyn for ice cubes, and Cami for nipple pain. Group 2 will include Kayleigh for pee holding, Chloe for ice cubes, and Hailey for nipple pain. Group 3 will include Natalie for pee holding, Sierra for ice cubes, and Melissa for nipple pain.”

The women got into their groups, and everyone stripped completely naked, per Zoe’s instructions. Then the dare began.

This dare would turn out to be quite lengthy. During the first four hours, all the women were successful at doing what they needed to do. Bailey, Kayleigh, and Natalie had each drunk four liters of various drinks so far, but were all still managing to hold their pee. Of the three, Natalie seemed to be having the toughest time and looked to be in more agony than the other two. Cami, Hailey, and Melissa had now been standing for four straight hours with fairly heavy weights now pulling down on their nipples. Of the three, Melissa had far less experience, but also a greater desire to accomplish this task. All three were obviously experiencing varying levels of pain but were managing it rather well.

Meanwhile, the three women who had to shove ice cubes into their pussies and asses had completed their part of the challenge by this point. Kaitlyn, who expressed how glad she was to have a large, stretched pussy during the first ice cube dare, was the first to finish, followed shortly thereafter by Chloe, and Sierra finished a little later. Kaitlyn was the first to figure out the secret: She inserted as many ice cubs as she could into both holes, then fingered herself to orgasm. The extra heat that was generated in her body helped melt the ice cubes faster so that she could quickly insert more. Chloe and Sierra picked up on Kaitlyn’s idea and started to do the same thing, but neither could catch up to Kaitlyn after she took the early lead.

About five hours in, Natalie’s bladder burst. She moaned in agony and simply couldn’t hold it any longer, peeing right there in one of the chairs. After drinking five liters, the pee poured out of her for several minutes before finally stopping. She peed so much, that the chair would have to be taken out and cleaned before it could be used again. All she said once her pee finally stopped was “damn,” and she walked her naked self out of the room.

After about six hours, Melissa was clearly in excruciating pain from her weighted nipple clamps, and she fell to the ground, taking her out of the dare. Despite her fascination with pain, she simply lacked the experience of the two women she was competing against.

Eight hours in, Bailey and Kayleigh both looked like they were in intense misery, having drank an astounding eight liters without peeing but neither wanted to lose to the other one. But not long into the eighth hour, Bailey couldn’t take it another moment and literally ran to the toilet to release her pee. Kayleigh was just behind her, only waiting long enough to make sure she won before releasing her pee as well. Both women said they’d never felt so much better!

By this point, Cami’s and Hailey’s nipples were both extremely weighed down. The weights were added twice as often during this dare as during the other similar dare that they did recently, and the effects were becoming obvious. Both women were in agony from the intense pain in their nipples. Similar to the last competition, Hailey was the first to collapse, after about nine hours, and Cami won once again.

Zoe announced, “This dare is now over! And it is so late now that we’re ready for the next vote.” All the women gathered around. “Kayleigh, Kaitlyn, and Cami were all the winners in their categories. Since Kaitlyn and Cami were both in the same group, along with Bailey, Group 1 is the winner and is safe from the vote!”

Then, the women had to vote without having time for any discussion amongst themselves. The situation between Bailey, Hailey, and Sierra was the deciding factor for many.

19/f/bi

Old 12-07-2016, 11:02 AM   #9
Amberlicious

A few women thought Sierra shouldn’t have even asked Hailey about the threesome, but most felt like Hailey was wrong for accepting her offer and not knowing her girlfriend better than that. So by a margin of six votes to three, Hailey was voted out of the house. One of the home’s original couples had broken up for good, and Bailey and Hailey would not get back together. How would the remaining couples fare as the end of this competition draws near?

Days 22-23

The next two days were relatively uneventful, aside from a few awkward moments between Bailey and Sierra, who had become enemies. Some of the other women tried to help improve the situation, but to no avail. Otherwise, the three remaining couples continued to further explore their own relationships. Natalie and Chloe invited Sierra to join them again, and they enjoyed a few more lengthy threesomes, filling the house with screams and moans each time.

Day 24

“Today, the sexual dares begin,” Zoe announced to a room full of naked women after breakfast. They had been told to show up to all remaining dares already fully naked. “It’s unfortunate that one of our couples has broken up, because having an intimate relationship will definitely help with today’s dare.” Bailey and Sierra glared at one another. “Here’s the dare: You and your partner are to give each other orgasms over and over, and the first two couples to reach a total of 12 orgasms between you will be safe from tonight’s vote. And starting tonight, two women will be voted out each time.”

Everyone went into the bedroom for this dare, and at Zoe’s signal, began performing a wide variety of sex acts to make each other orgasm as quickly as possible. Naturally, Bailey and Sierra declined to participate, but the three couples that were participating were obviously having a lot of fun with this dare.

Kaitlyn and Kayleigh began by fingering each other and both orgasmed at about the same time, then they continued on to their second orgasm before switching positions and scissoring for a while. Natalie and Chloe had the opposite strategy, scissoring first and then switching to fingering. Cami and Melissa, meanwhile, were lying in opposite directions so they could exclusively use their tongues to make each other orgasm over and over.

This was a very close contest, but in the end, Kaitlyn and Kayleigh reached their 12 orgasms first, followed by a near-tie between the other two couples. Cami and Melissa, though, just barely beat out Natalie and Chloe.

That evening, to no one’s surprise, Bailey and Sierra were voted out of the house. Neither woman really wanted to stay any longer anyway, and so they were not terribly unhappy to be leaving, though Sierra was sad that her threesome experiences with Natalie and Chloe were over and those three shared a final hug before Sierra left. Bailey basically left in silence, mumbling to herself that at least she would finally get to get a cigarette--and that’s the very first thing she did once she was out of the house. This would leave the home with three established, intimate couples who would compete for the $1 million final prize over the last six days of this competition.

Days 25-26

Fresh off their win in the last dare, Kaitlyn and Kayleigh seemed even more crazy about each other. They continued to spend virtually every moment together, just as they had done since their very first day in this home. They couldn’t seem to get enough of each other sexually, but they were also deeply interested in getting to know each other better in a variety of different ways.

Natalie and Chloe hadn’t been together nearly as long, but their relationship was really taking off as well. They spent a lot of intimate time together during these two days as well, having sex as well as just talking, getting to know more about each other.

Cami and Melissa’s relationship, meanwhile, was going in a bit of a different direction. After they discovered their mutual interest in things such as pain and bondage, Cami was quickly becoming more and more of a slave to Melissa, though the two treated each other with the utmost respect and love. At various times during this two-day period, Cami would be seen wearing nipple clamps based on Melissa’s orders, pleasing Melissa with her tongue at Melissa’s command, serving as Melissa’s footstool, and serving her sexually in other ways. In addition, Melissa ordered Cami to wear heels at all times but to no longer wear any clothing aside from her heels, so Cami spent these two days fully naked at all times, except for her 3-inch heels.

Day 27

“I think you all enjoyed your last dare, and I hope you enjoy this one even more,” Zoe said to the group of six nude women after breakfast on the following morning. “Today is our kissing dare. Quite simply, you and your girlfriend must kiss for as long as possible. You are permitted to take brief breaks, but if at any time your lips separate for a period of ten seconds or more, you are out of the contest. If you have to pee, for example, you can, but you must go to the bathroom together and you must continue kissing. A judge will accompany you to make sure you don’t break the kiss for any more than ten seconds.”

Zoe continued, “There is also another change starting today: You will no longer be voting anyone out of the home. Instead, the couple that loses this dare will be the couple that leaves the home this evening. Here’s how it will work with this particular dare: You will complete this dare once, and the couple that lasts the longest will be safe. Then, we will repeat the dare with the other two couples, and the couple that loses will be sent home.”

With that, the dare began. Each couple got into a comfortable position on one of the sofas and began to make out. They all felt like this would be an easy dare for them, but ultimately, one couple would leave the home this evening.

19/f/bi

Old 12-13-2016, 07:20 AM   #10
Amberlicious

The longest-lasting couple in the home, Kaitlyn and Kayleigh, settled in and quietly made out on the sofa, keeping their lips together and rarely taking even a five-second break. They wanted to make sure they made it to the end of the dare without running out of energy too soon.

For Natalie and Chloe, meanwhile, the action quickly became hot and heavy. In just minutes, they went from just kissing to grinding and fucking, but they made sure to not break their kiss because of the dare.

The third couple, Cami and Melissa, were continuing to explore the depths their newly discovered interests. Cami’s nipples were clamped as they made out. During short breaks in their kiss, Melissa would give brief orders for Cami to touch her in certain ways.

Unfortunately for Natalie and Chloe, their hot and heavy action ultimately led to them becoming tired more quickly than the other couples. About three hours in, they lost their focus and accidentally broke their kiss for more than ten seconds.

The other two couples continued for a while. Kaitlyn and Kayleigh both felt like they needed to pee, so they gradually worked their way toward the bathroom, making sure not to break their kiss. Kaitlyn peed first, sitting on the toilet with Kayleigh sitting in her lap, facing her, so they could continue to kiss while Kaitlyn was peeing. Then they swapped positions, with Kayleigh peeing while Kaitlyn sat on her lap. It was quite interesting to watch, but this couple worked very well together and remained in the dare.

Both couples were still going strong after about four-and-a-half hours when Cami and Melissa made a crucial mistake. They were trying to get into a different position, but they lost their balance and fell on the floor, and ten seconds passed before they could get their lips together again. They were both upset, but comforted each other, realizing accidents happen and it wasn’t anyone’s fault.

So, Kaitlyn and Kayleigh were now guaranteed to remain in the home until the end, and one other couple would join them. After being given a short break, the other two couples once again began the kissing dare. Natalie and Chloe felt well-rested after their beak, but Cami and Melissa were also full of energy. Both couples were determined not to leave the home just yet.

Hours passed. Both couples kissed gently and calmly, not wanting to run out of energy as Natalie and Chloe had done the first time around. Kaitlyn and Kayleigh watched while cuddling one another.

More hours passed. Now over nine hours into the second part of this dare, midnight was approaching. Kaitlyn and Kayleigh had fallen asleep in each other’s arms on the sofa, leaving these two couples to battle it out. All four women were clearly becoming increasingly tired. Both couples had managed to pee a couple of times and eat without breaking the kiss for more than ten seconds, but fatigue was clearly setting in.

19/f/bi

Old 12-14-2016, 07:37 AM   #11
Amberlicious

Cami nearly fell asleep, but Melissa caught her and ordered Cami to finger her in order to help keep both of them awake. The plan worked, because Natalie and Chloe both fell asleep shortly thereafter, meaning they would be the couple that would leave the home. However, because the dare went on so long, Zoe decided to allow them to sleep overnight and leave the next morning.

Days 28-29

All three couples slept very well in each other’s arms and awoke the next morning. The four women who would remain in the house said a sad goodbye to Natalie and Chloe as they left.

The house seemed quiet, but none of the four women who were left seemed to mind. Both couples continued to spend nearly every moment together, exploring each other sexually and emotionally. Cami and Melissa, in particular, continued to explore the depths of pain and bondage, pushing the limits of their new relationship, which both of them seemed to enjoy very much.

Day 30

“Congratulations to the four of you!” Zoe said with excitement to the four nude women seated in the living room on this, the last day of the contest. “You have all made it to the end, and it’s now time for the final dare. The couple that wins this dare will receive the $1 million prize; the other couple will receive a prize of $100,000. I wish you all the best, and it has been a pleasure to share this experience with you over the last month.”

Zoe continued, “Your final dare is all about sex. You are to have sex with each other for as long as possible. The measure we will use is this: Neither of you is allowed to go more than 30 minutes without having an orgasm, and you cannot give yourself an orgasm. Whenever anyone fails to do that, that couple will lose and the other couple will be declared the winner.”

For this final dare, both couples returned to the bedroom and began to fuck. Multiple moans and screams could be heard coming from all four women as the sex began and continued for hours. The way this dare was set up, it was possible to take short breaks, as long as neither woman went more than a half-hour between orgasms. So, both couples took occasional breaks to pee, eat, drink something, or simply rest.

This dare began at 9 AM. Eight hours in, at 5 PM, neither couple showed signs of giving up anytime soon. This meant each woman had already had a minimum of sixteen orgasms over the last eight hours. They all showed varying levels of fatigue and tiredness, but none seemed ready to give up yet. After all, bragging rights were on the line, along with a million dollar prize! And, it’s not like any of them particularly minded this dare. They were each deeply in love with their girlfriend and they all loved the opportunity to express that love in this way.

Thirteen hours in, it’s 10 PM. Everyone was definitely slowing down, worn out by having ongoing sex and having roughly thirty orgasms each since this morning. Occasionally, one partner would momentarily fall asleep, only to be woken up by the other. They all realized that it wouldn’t be long before one entire couple fell asleep and the dare would be over. But after coming this far, they were all determined not to lose.

Now midnight, fifteen hours in, and the dare wasn’t over yet. The four women’s bodies were totally exhausted and they had a hard time moving. Both couples had assumed sixty-nine positions by this point, primarily using their tongues to continue to bring one another to orgasm, as their arms and legs were pretty much done for the day.

“I know it’s been almost thirty minutes since my last one, but I don’t think I can orgasm again,” an exhausted Cami said to Melissa.

“Come on, my precious little whore, you can do it!” Melissa said encouragingly to her lover. And with just seconds to spare, she did! Cami had yet another orgasm, and her body collapsed.

19/f/bi

Old 12-15-2016, 11:16 AM   #12
Amberlicious

However, that would turn out to be her final orgasm. She managed to give Melissa one more, but Cami’s body simply could not produce another orgasm. So after about sixteen hours, and thirty to forty orgasms per woman, this dare and this competition were over. Everyone fell asleep, as even the winners were too exhausted to celebrate.

Day 31

“Congratulations to Kaitlyn and Kayleigh, our winners!” Kaitlyn and Kayleigh, both wearing their sexy tight dresses for the occasion, happily accepted their prize for winning the competition. Cami and Melissa also accepted their second-place prize, and Natalie and Chloe had remained on site, just not in the house, in order to claim their $25,000 third-place prize. These women had all become good friends and vowed to not let this be the last time they all got together. Then, they all left the home and parted ways.

Postscript

The first nine women to leave the house did not maintain contact with anyone, and no lasting relationships or friendships were formed between those women. They each went back to their normal lives after being voted out of the home. But for the final six women, things turned out much better. They did keep their vow to see each other again, and all six would gather once per year for a reunion. But what happened to each couple specifically?

Kaitlyn and Kayleigh had lived on opposite ends of the country, but they knew they were deeply in love and wanted to be together. After much discussion, Kaitlyn decided to move, mainly because Kayleigh already had a home and stronger family ties. A few months after the end of the competition, Kaitlyn moved in with Kayleigh, and they got married shortly thereafter. They were not fancy people, so they spent some of their winnings but saved most of it for the future. Both continued to work, and they would enjoy a long and happy marriage together.

Natalie and Chloe lived just a state apart, and they wanted to be together as well. They ended up using their winnings to make a down payment on a house located about halfway in between their two hometowns. So they moved in together and continued to date for about a year before getting married. They also enjoyed a long and happy marriage. And while they never saw Sierra again, they still both liked the idea of having an open relationship. So while they remained deeply in love with each other, they frequently invited one or two others--sometimes men, sometimes women--to join them for exciting sexual experiences.

Of the three couples, Cami and Melissa ended up having the most intriguing relationship. They had lived fairly far apart, but Cami submitted to Melissa by selling or giving away pretty much everything she owned, leaving everything she knew, and moving in with Melissa to serve as her slave. Both women loved and cherished their relationship. Cami no longer owned anything and was fully submissive to Melissa. Melissa kept Cami naked at all times, except for heels, as she trained her new slave to wear 6-inch heels at all times. (She did take Cami out of the house from time to time, and only on those occasions, Cami’s nipple clamps were removed and Melissa always dressed her in something extremely slutty and risky on those occasions.) Melissa also kept weighted nipple clamps on Cami’s nipples at all times, slowly but steadily training Cami’s nipples to hold more and more weight. And, Melissa gradually had Cami get more piercings all over her body, eventually numbering more than two dozen. Over time, Cami became so used to her lifestyle that it felt weird to wear any clothes or to have her nipples unclamped.

Cami also took care of all the housekeeping responsibilities while Melissa worked during the day, then the two enjoyed passionate sex with each other--and occasionally a threesome with another female guest--virtually every night. During sex, Melissa was still the dominant one, but they both pleasured and enjoyed each other immensely. While they continued their relationship as slave and mistress for a very long time, they also continued to have the utmost love and respect for one another, and that respect never went away.

All six of these women had their lives dramatically changed by being contestants in this competition. Nine others went away relatively unchanged (aside from Katie’s confused sexual orientation, which would continue to trouble her for years), but these six found true love and lasting happiness, and one couple in particular (Cami and Melissa) found the courage to explore dark fantasies that they never thought they’d actually get to explore. Would the outcome be similar if a second competition was held?

THE END

19/f/bi

Advertisements
Kink Talk