Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-28-2016, 04:08 PM   #1
Ashrubel

Bomb [Non-Fiction[ My First whole month of Orgasm Denial.

Well.. I have been a LOOOONG-time lurker at GetDare, and have been super interested in participating, But have always lived with others that I felt would get in the way of any risky dares or stuff I had to do.

This last year I moved into my own private apartment, and have had all the time and privacy in the world to do all the kinkiest and craziest things I ever dreamed of.
I wanted to do crazy things. Webcam things. Bondage. Forced Orgasms. Electricity. Ice... Allof it...

At first I dipped my toes into simple PM stuff, private things, and Kik Dares... After working up courage and getting a few dares and challenges under my chastity belt... I decided I wanted more. I wanted to go for something bigger and scarier. Something with a cost and investment... but with a payoff....

I finally decided to dive in and try something I always wanted to, but never had the balls (pun intended) to go for. I wanted to be denied... I wanted my orgasms and pleasure to be limited by some rule, or time requirement or chance games...

So at first I started with some small dice dares... a few days here and there... no problem... it was fun and exciting... always a little titillating and... and the feeling of finally being able to have full orgasms was just awesome... The problem was.. The longer the denial... the better the orgasms... and then I would get this lingering withdrawal afterward I finally had that first big, awesome... awaited orgasm... At first it was nothing i really noticed... 3 days... 4 days... 5 days was good... Little temptation... decent reward... lots of spunk and flinching... But nothing odd afterwards...

The first one I really took note of was after a 7 day denial followed by 3 extra days for failing to complete a punishment... A 10 day period of buildup and denial and teasing... with daily edges and taunts from the girl that did it to me.... Oh man... that last day... when I finally came... There are no words... not only was it the absolute most amazing and fulfilling orgasm I have ever had in my entire adult life... it lasted so long... I came so long... and so hard... I had to wash my sheets and take a shower... It was incredible...

The problem was... immediately after... I craved that again... I tried coming again... but it was just wasted effort... dribbles and jerks... and nothing like what I just experienced...

I wanted to be denied again. Immediately. It was like a drug. Like an addiction. I was craving more of not having what I wanted... It was the craziest and most insane thing I had ever experienced... (And I am a former alcoholic... so I know about addiction....)

I wanted more... I wanted less... so I could get more...

So I got into a big denial thread... It was simple. Post that you're in... and you're in... once in... girls can add a day, and with games or chance... add or subtract more... up to + or - 3 i believe. A guy could beg for release... beg for an orgasm... but get punished by more denial after... He could also make a stand... and if he stood for 24 hours without being told no by a single girl... his time was frozen, and he could then wait out the remaining days without getting more added...

Within three days of being in the thread, I was denied for 17 days... SEVENTEEN!!!

I begged and played and got it down to about 12... and made my stand... it took. But I was already in denial on my third day... and was staring down 9 more... I begged for help. I begged to have time off.. or to play for time off... and one of the sadistic girls made me an offer... She directed me to another thread... where Boys could battle girls in a posting war...

A guy could post.. and add 2 to a total count starting at 50 (by posting the number 52... he is starting a game) A girl can then subtract 5 from his count. Any number of guys and girls can join a game.. and if it ever reaches 100... the guys win. They get 3 days off of denial, and get to punish the girls...

But if the count gets to 0... the girls win.. and the guys get 7 days of denial. And punishments chosen by their defeaters.

She told me If I won games here... i could subtract days from my denial... but if I lost... it was added and could only be removed by winning games there...

I bit the bait... like an idiot...

Within a few days days I had already racked up only one win and three losses. I decided to cut my losses and stick with what I had... 18 extra days of denial on top of the 12 I had already racked up... a whole MONTH!

It was okay at first... I was now about a week in, and knew what a week or more was like, and was prepared... But by the second week I had things happening that I had never experienced before...

My nights were haunted and tortured by dreams, every night followed something deeply sexual and devious... never getting to an orgasm, but always waking me up... soaking in precum... and hard and aching for an orgasm...
One night i remember having the most vivid and amazing sexual encounter... the most glorious hand-job and blow-job i ever experienced... only to wake up to me grasping at my soaking wet cock cage.
Even in my sleep I craved it.

My days were even worse... I would walk around caged and roped under my pants... leaking precum and aching randomly when my cock decided I saw something vaguely arousing... I struggled to keep underwear and panties clean, and had to line my crotch with stuff to soak the precum throughout the day....

I used a chastity cages... Uretheral sounds... ropes... exercises... everything I could think of to stave off the craving to just let go and fucking cream ever where...

It has been the most grueling and torturous month of my life... I am forced to edge nearly every day... some days I do it just to get something out of of my cock... It so purple and full and ready that it almost hurts to get an erection.... My balls are literally inflated... I didn't know they would do this... I thought blue balls was a metaphor... but as I drag this out... they get fuller and harder and bigger and bluer... It almost aches all the time... My cage does not help much when I have to wear it....

Well... The last day of my Denial is today... November 28th. I can come today... I can orgasm. I can ejaculate.. and I'm hard and excited just thinking and typing about it now... my hands are quivering...

Except I have a problem...

I am currently locked in a chastity cage for 24 hours... starting at 8 AM. So I am locked in until tomorrow morning... (Stupidly left my PM dares up, and a sadistic genius decided it would be funny to plug me and cage on my day of freedom).

My balls are actually a color I have never seen on my body before... My cock throbs and aches in its cage... every erection i get causes my pelvis to ache and twitch... which causes my plug to push against my swollen and aching prostate.... I have paper towels in my pants to soak up the precum that almost flows constantly right now....

I want to come so bad it literally hurts...

I know what it will be like...

Nirvana... Heaven... Ecstasy.... Waves of relief... oceans of semen... days of release and a wash of flushed, sweaty tremors all over my body....

I know what I am going to do...

Being caged only makes an erection hard (pun intended) to keep...... and it keeps me from touching.... but it does not stop me from coming... (I am leaking literally everywhere just typing my plans for tonight...)

I am going to use a Hands Free Orgasm Hypnosis....

I'm doing it as soon as I get home... Caged and all...

It may not work... But I have to have my release... I need this. I can't concentrate at work with all this anticipation and excitement... I can't think about anything else than grabbing onto my throbbing rod and just stroking and stroking until it explodes...

I have to do this.

I will be back tonight after listening to my track...

I spent a long time researching which track I would take... I have chosen this one... its long... it involves multiple orgasms... and its all hands free...

http://www.eraudica.com/e/eve/2016/H...HFO-Experience

Last edited by Ashrubel; 11-28-2016 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Clarifications
Ashrubel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ashrubel for this post:
Old 12-01-2016, 08:30 AM   #2
Skywise

Hi Ashrubel,

Sounds pretty intense to me, I can't picture going denied for a longer time period. It would be interesting to hear the rest of the story.
Skywise is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buckets of cum, denial, edging, hypnosis, orgasm