Old 10-20-2016, 02:53 PM   #121
Sexualobster

James

As I slid my shaft smoothly in and out of Rosy's slit, I tried to focus on the look of ecstasy on Rosy's face. But it just felt. Fake. The guy outside the stall called his friends and now I was getting worried for Anja. I looked at Rosy biting her lip while she counter my thrusts, but I was just anxiously waiting for the sound of that door opening again.

After what felt like an eternity, the sound of multiple guys flooded into the bathroom. I froze along with Rosy, my cock still halfway inside her. Rosy turned her head to listen through the thin bathroom stall wall as a bunch of highschool jock sounding guys walked in, hollering and yelling in excitement.

I pulled myself out of Rosy and silently placed one foot on the toilet lid. I lifted myself up and pulled my phone out of my jacket on the way up. Using it as a makeshift periscope, I peeked the camera lens over the stall wall to see a ring of guys surrounding the tiny figure of Anja. There were 7 guys, all circled around her. Anja was working overtime with her mouth blowing one guy, and her hands stroking the two guys on either side.

At first the guys were laughing and cheering, but after a few minutes they were growing impatient waiting for their turn. I began recording just in case, this was getting out of my control.

Before long, the guy behind Anja got bored of stroking himself waiting for his turn and took matters into his own hands. The guy grabbed Anja's petite waist and lifted her ass up, promptly sliding into her pussy. Anja yelped with the front guy's cock still in her mouth, now at an awkward angle where she couldn't bob her head anymore. To compensate, the front guy began thrusting into her mouth instead, naturally forming a spit roast with the back guy.

Anja continued stroking off the guys to the side while she was tossed forward and backwards violently. The front and back guys began subbing in their friends like a wrestling match, where Anja's mouth and cunt was the rope. Anja only got a few seconds to breathe before a new cock was slid into her mouth.

I was so engrossed by what was happening, I jumped a little when I felt warmth envelop my cock. I was standing on the toilet which placed my cock at normal head height. Rosy took the opportunity to squeeze in between the wall and my stiffy pointing at the wall. She happily chugged on my cock, while I continued to watch Anja.

In the time I took to look down at Rosy and back up to my phone, the guys had switched position with one guy lying on the floor and Anja riding him in reverse cowgirl. This allowed Anja to tilt her head to the side and suck off another patron.

As Anja couldn't look, the guy lying on the ground switched to her asshole and pushed in with some effort. Anja gave out a yelp and tried to pull the cock out of her mouth to say something, but to no avail. The guy in her mouth held her head in position and thrusted mercilessly.

Her pussy, now free, was returned into the line of fire as a waiting guy knelt into position and began double penetrating her. Anja's hands did not stop for a second, even when she was surprised by the anal and tried to pull her mouth away.

Anja was filled and her body was being tossed in all directions as she was thrusted at from three different directions, constantly switching cocks as the waiting guys subbed in.

Anja began moaning horrendously as she became overwhelmed.

I began thrusting slightly forward as Rosy dutifully sucked me off, but what I wanted more was to be one of those guys inside Anja. Rosy's head leaned against the wall motionless while I thrusted in and out of her mouth. As Anja began to audibly climax, I increased my speed and yearned for more than just Rosy's mouth. I felt my tip push into Rosy's throat who began gagging immediately. She couldn't take it as well as Anja could.

I saw Anja's stomach vibrate as she was hit with orgasm after orgasm, trying to please 7 guys at the same time. My thrusting was at full speed and Rosy had begun stroking my cock in a sly effort to stop my tip from going so far down her throat.

The guy in Anja's mouth cummed first. Anja began making the classic choke face as the guy began thrusting slower but more powerfully, audibly cumming in her mouth. Once he was done, Anja pulled off his cock and took a breathe, cum dripping down her lips onto her chin. The guy in her pussy pulled out and began violently stroking himself over her stomach. Within seconds he too came with great ferocity, shooting white lines all the way from below her belly button to her tits.

The guy in her ass, who had been there this whole time; never switching, pulled out and scooted away letting Anja's ass his the floor. He quickly got up and pulled Anja's hair back as he came across her face. Anja gave a look of disgust and absolute lust at the same time. Anja quickly returned to servicing the remaining members and took each cum in turn, another across her face, one in her mouth and another on her chest.

Anja was released, kneeling on the floor, looking up at the last guy that had yet to cum. Her face, chest and abdomen were streaked by white lines and Anja knelt forward, sticking her cum covered tongue out as an offering for the last guy. With a groan, the guy came, missing her mouth almost completely, getting it in her hair instead.

I gave a final thrust down Rosy's throat and looked down at her pleading eyes, her hands trying to push me away. I released her, unsatisfied and still stiff. Rosy took a deep breathe and stiffled her coughs.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexualobster for this post:
Old 10-22-2016, 09:11 AM   #122
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Wow

So it's taken me 2 days on and off to read this. Wow. Please keep writting. I can't wait to hear what happens next
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:05 PM   #123
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarialeigh View Post
So it's taken me 2 days on and off to read this. Wow. Please keep writting. I can't wait to hear what happens next
Welcome to the story! You came in just in time, almost finished. I am writing the last chapter now. We're close people.

Note: That's still a few chapters away, I write in advance.

-----------------------------------------

Rosy

James nearly choked me to death as he stared at his phone mesmerised. I couldn't see what was happening to Anja but it sounded violent and James seemed upset that he only had me.

The sounds of shuffling on the other side of the wall were accompanied by whispers of how awesome that was, and the main door opening and shutting a few times. After a few moments, the bathroom was silent. James was still standing on the toilet lid, but he slowly lowered himself down and stepped past me, towards the stall door.

He opened it and walked around the stall wall. I stayed where I was, distraught by the fact that he was going to Anja and not me. I can't lose control. Maybe Anja was really hurt? I walked out the stall and saw James kneeling over Anja who was lying on the floor. She was absolutely coated in semen. Flashbacks of the night Anja had control over me broke any sympathy I might have had for her. But I still couldn't help a nagging feeling of sympathy crawling up to my heart.

I walked over to the sinks and grabbed a hand full of paper towels. Walking past a still kneeling James, I crouched next to Anja and began cleaning her stomach. Anja shifted her gaze to me and watched as I worked the towels up from her stomach to her chest.

Anja was absolutely coated in semen and I was burning through the paper towel supply I had brought. With each stroke across Anja's body, a new wave of pity crashed into my chest. I never got it this bad, and whatever Anja did to me, she had paid back with dividends. I reached the paper towel up to Anja's face and began cleaning the stickiness out of her hair.

I was bent over Anja by this point, our faces inches away from each other. Anja's eyes were staring into mine and I stared back. Her mouth was slightly agape and I noticed she hadn't even swallowed or spit out the cum still on her tongue. I finished cleaning whatever I could out of her hair and paused, staring at her olive brown eyes.

I was entranced by Anja's exotic eyes once more, like the first time I ever saw her. She was beautiful and even in her destroyed state, I couldn't help but feel my attraction to her. I reached up and placed one finger on her chin, pulling her mouth open more slightly. Gently, I lowered my face and met her lips with my mouth.

I reached into her mouth with my tongue and met Anja's as she took me on a tour of Casa de la Anja. I took whatever cum I could off her tongue and into my own mouth. I kissed her for a few more seconds before releasing myself and re-positioning back to hovering over her face. Looking into her eyes, I swallowed what cum I had collected in her mouth, which prompted Anja to do the same.

"I forgive you." I whispered.

Anja

Rosy lifted her head away from me and sat back up, reaching for my hand and pulling me up in the process. I sat up next to Rosy and turned my gaze to James.

"Thank you James."

He looked shocked. He probably wasn't expecting that. Despite what they were probably thinking, that was one of the most sexually exciting moments of my life. It felt terrible and I was definitely being abused, but boy did I secretly enjoy it.

But I was tired.

"Anja I- we didn't-"

"You know me well James," I cut him off "and you know how I like it rough."

"And honestly, I don't regret how this turned out" I added, Rosy still holding my hand for support.

"But I need my life back" I ended. James looked solemn but accepting. He knew that this all had to end eventually and he clearly agreed this went too far.

"I'm sorry" James finally said, looking to the ground.

"There's no need to be sorry" I released Rosy's hand and scooted over to James, taking his. James lifted his head back up to meet my gaze. "It was fucking hot" I ended with a smile.

Rosy

Standing back up to their feet, I continued to sit there for a moment contemplating what this meant. Anja was right. It was fucking hot. This whole time I had been pretending to be James' fucktoy to be on his good side. But I would be lying if I said that didn't just turn me on more. Being used like that was hot and I started to realise I was going to miss it.

"But this doesn't have to end" Anja said, reading my mind.

"I don't know about you Rosy," Anja turned to say to me, "but I would still like to play around a bit more" she added with a wink and an outstretched hand. I took it and smiled, joining the two of them.

"Take off her collar James" I ordered. James looked a bit dismayed, "I- uh can't. Key is at home."

"Then let's quickly get dressed before someone else walks in" Anja ended.

Last edited by Sexualobster; 10-23-2016 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:32 PM   #124
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

This story is amazing! Does it have to end?! Heh heh :P

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 06:03 PM   #125
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Yes

Please post more
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:56 PM   #126
Sexualobster

All good things must come to an end unfortunately :P

But we still aren't there just yet.

------------------------------------------------

James

After that ordeal in the bathroom, seeing the three of them clothed again was a bit strange. I was so accustomed to their nudity that not seeing their tits on display constantly was strange.

Anja took a sip of her coffee and lowered her head to whisper amongst the cafeteria crowd.

"I won't speak for Rosy but. I like orgasms" Anja said with a smile. Rosy smiled in turn.

"And if I can help it, I would like to continue receiving them from you guys" Anja added. She still wore the collar under her jacket but it was no longer a symbol of power. At this point it may as well have been broken.

"So I propose this" Anja continued, "no more collars. But we still use Masters."

"Unless you want to be chained to a bathroom for 2 days" Anja paused to smile at me, "no overly long service."

Anja paused for another second before continuing, "My thinking is that, we don't masturbate anymore. Rosy I'm sure you're about to say 'but I don't masturbate!' because you're such a good girl-"

"No I do." Rosy said with a smile. Anja smiled at the interruption and continued, "-but I wouldn't mind going over to one of your rooms to be a fucktoy for an hour or so, and I sure as hell would like that room service whenever I felt an itch in my panties."

"Which means..." Anja turned her gaze to me, "we get to use you from now on."

"Anything you wish Master." I answered with a smile.

"Honestly though," I said more seriously, "I am sorry. To both of you. I got carried away."

"You can make up for it" Rosy answered with a smile. Anja giggled like a highschool girl and playfully slapped Rosy on the arm.

2 WEEKS LATER...

Anja

"Need to shower, could use a mouth." I typed into the group chat. I waited in my bathrobe on my bed for a response. Ever since the new arrangement two weeks ago, we set up a group chat where the three of us could call for 'room service' whenever we wanted. I had used the term when setting up the idea and it stuck ever since.

"Be right there Master." James replied. The other custom that showed up was whoever requested it became the Master for that session. I smiled and walked over to the door. Within moments there was a knock on the door and I opened it to a smiling, but disappointingly clothed James.

"You ordered room service ma'am?" James said in a slightly racist Indian accent.

"Hmm, yes but come back when you're naked." I answered, slamming the door shut in his face. I looked through the peephole and watched as James sighed and undressed in the hallway. Once naked, he knocked again. I couldn't wait and pulled the door open laughing,

"Ma'am you orde-" James couldn't finish his racism as I pulled him into my room, the door slamming shut behind him.

James laughed and looked at me which I shook off him with a slap to his left cheek. James looked surprised and rubbed his sore cheek in sadness.

"It's 'Master' not 'ma'am'" I commanded. "Now set yourself up in the shower, I would like an order of cunnilingus prepped and ready to go."

"Yes Master" James answered, stepping towards the bathroom door.

"But first-" I stopped him, "disrobe me."

James turned back towards me and approached me. I looked at him sternly, mocking a drill sergeant inspecting his troops. James dropped to his knees and sensually untied the bathrobe with his teeth, letting it fall open. The bathrobe parted slightly exposing a small portion of my midriff as well as the gap between my tits and my cunt. Standing back up, James turned me around and pulled the bathrobe completely off, exposing me to the air.

"Good. Now set up in the bathroom." I ordered him with a slap on the butt.

Rosy

"Sorry! In a lecture. Have fun!" I had answered Anja's request 10 minutes ago. The professor in front was going on about some example of failures in NASA space probes or something and I wished to a thousand gods that I could've been back in my room to answer the call. Hell, I wished I was at least back in my room.

*Bzzzzz*

My phone vibrated and I saw it was a video call from Anja. Curious and definitely sure it wasn't safe for work, I plugged my headphones in and answered the call, discretely covering my screen from anybody who might see.

"Hey Rosy!" Anja's face appeared on screen, her hair wet, presumably from the shower. "Remember this?" Anja said as the camera panned down.

Because of the low video quality, there was a frame of Anja's tits as the camera panned down to her slit positioned over James' face tilted 90 degrees upwards. She was sitting on his mouth in what appeared to be the posture I put her in almost two weeks ago. Complete with the pooling shower water on his nose.

"He can barely breathe, just like I couldn't!" Anja said before giving out a few exaggerated moans of pleasure.

"Wish you were here babe!" Anja turned the camera back up to her face before giving it a kiss that covered my entire screen. I smiled as Anja cut the call and snapped me back to the reality that was this boring lecture.

God, I can't wait to go home and cum.

Old 10-26-2016, 03:58 PM   #127
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

wow... never fails to bring me to cum while reading. thanks, great story...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:05 AM   #128
lynx247

Send a message via Yahoo to lynx247
Default Great story

Great story kept me wanting more all the way through. Love the way Rosy helped clean up Anja especially removing the cum from her mouth by kissing her.

James is definitely a lucky guy, and it is good that you have left it open so you can add a more at some other time as they progress through college
lynx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 07:42 AM   #129
Sexualobster

EPILOGUE

James lay on his back, the soft cloth of the blanket and bed under him almost like a cloud of silk. But his mind barely registered the comfort as a more beautiful sight was taking place right over him. Amidst the sounds of smacking lips and slurping tongues, Rosy and Anja held each other in an embrace, their mouths forming the joint between their two naked bodies.

Anja and Rosy were upright on their knees, perpendicular to, and on both sides of, James. For Anja and Rosy to kiss, they needed to bend over James' body forming a human triangle, James' shaft pointing straight up. If it were to take off like a rocket, it would slide right between the girls' interlocked lips.

James lay there, his hands behind his head enjoying the spectacle. One would understandably assume that this was James' day to be the Master. This sight of two girls making out in front of (or rather over) James would not have been out-of-place a few weeks back. The only thing missing were two collars and a buzzer in James' hand (although towards the end, the buzzer became more of a novelty than a necessity).

As Rosy grabbed a handful of Anja's left breast, James' shaft throbbed ever so subtly. Despite the overwhelming number of times James had seen both girls naked, he still couldn't get over the fact that the two of them were so dirty. He wondered if his actions had anything to do with it. Was Rosy always this dirty? Did it just take an extreme amount of fetishism to bring it out of her?

As he pondered this, Rosy had begun stroking the pillar below her with the hand that wasn't busy with Anja's nipple. Yes, this was actually Rosy's day. Rosy held the current record for most room service calls. It seemed that whether she was born with it or had it trained into her, she now had a higher than normal libido.

Whether she was doing homework or home yoga, almost always would she have a dick to sit on, or a mouth to eat her out. James was no different. Brushing his teeth became something he enjoyed and not something he had to drag himself to do before going to bed. The girls had gotten used to taking turns being in his bathroom around midnight, mouths open and shirts off as both participants took something into their mouths. One made of plastic and toothpaste, and the other more flesh-based.

Anja was by far the most wild. She didn't make calls as often as the others, but when she did, you knew there were preparations that had been made. Leather straps and toys were not unexpected when walking into Anja's house calls. With Rosy by his side to comfort him, James had found his very own G-spot that Anja enthusiastically explored. Perhaps it was payback, James didn't have much of a choice.

Surprise sex also became a thing. Perhaps the buzz of doing it in the safety of their rooms became too tame. Bumping into each other around university usually became a game of who could call "Jinx" first and get the other to do some depraved act out in public (within reason, they didn't want to destroy their lives after all).

"I'm finished with your mouth," Rosy said as she pulled her lips away from Anja.

"Yours is next," as she mounted James. Sliding his shaft into her, she watched his eyes while she cowgirled him.

"Anja," Rosy simply commanded as she bent over to begin kissing James. As her butt rose into the air, Anja understood the command and dutifully began to eat her ass with enthusiasm. Rosy's kisses became more passionate as James' entire length slid in and out of her already soaking slit.

Anja's tongue had already reached in as far as it would go and despite Rosy's moans, she wanted more.

"Anja," Rosy said once more before kissing James.

"Get the strap-on," Rosy ordered as she kissed James once again. Anja rose off the bed and went to the drawer to retrieve it.

"Sorry babe," Rosy said between kisses, her tongue had made a home inside James' mouth and she couldn't leave it for very long before needing to return.

"Just yours," another kiss, "by itself," her tongue circled his for one rotation, "is just not enough."

Anja returned, strap-on donned and ready. Rosy didn't even turn to notice, only slowing down to allow Anja to slide in. As she did, Rosy gave out a loud moan and paused her riding of James as she took it all in. Once Anja had entered completely, she gently pulled out slightly and began thrusting into Rosy's anus. Rosy matched Anja's speed and rode James with the same tempo. Like a well calibrated machine, Rosy took both lengths in like she was the product on an assembly line.

James by this point had both hands cupped on Rosy's tits, and any slowing down of fondling prompted Rosy to reach down and speed up his hand. Rosy was in pleasure mode and she planned on building up to climax in this exact position. She felt full as both cocks, plastic and flesh, worked on building her up. Rosy began to replace her kisses with moans and as she edged ever closer to release, she could barely open her eyes.

Rosy's tongue had matured and left home her mouth's sole purpose was now to express how horny she felt at that very moment. The thing about climax is, do it right, and you can build up well past your orgasm point. Once you hit that moment of no return, you can build up further in those last crucial moments and become a grenade that breaks the law of Conservation of Energy, exploding with more energy than should have been possible to hold in its shell.

The lower part of Rosy's body went numb from the overwhelming amount of signals being passed up her arched back. Rosy touched James' nose with her own as she stared deeply into his eyes. She was frozen in time, the meter broken past its limit, mercury flowing out the top. Mouth agape, Rosy couldn't hold it in, not that she wanted to.

"Rosy, on my mark," James whispered. Rosy shuddered in her frozen timespace.

"3," Anja gave her butt a slap.

"2," James kissed her on her cheek.

"1," Rosy closed her eyes.

James pushed into Rosy one last time, Anja sensed it and did the same.

"Cum."

Last edited by Sexualobster; 11-08-2016 at 08:04 AM.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:57 AM   #130
Sexualobster

Trophy

Thank you everyone!

Thank you for the awesome comments and what sounded like genuine enjoyment of my story. I had a fantastic time writing it and every time I left on a hiatus, the comments and PMs asking for it to come back made me try again.

I am glad I finally finished a story. I am sad to leave the three characters behind, characters I have lived with for a little over two years when I started writing this. But their story is finished and it's time to move on. The three of them had a lot of fun, and will have a lot of fun for the foreseeable future. I think I left them in a good place.

As for what to do next, I have more unconventional ideas that I want to play around with. This story was my attempt to write something more for everyone. The stories I want to write next are based off alternate realities and quite far removed from the usual content on this site.

Maybe one day I will finish IRT deadliest Roads :P

As of right now, I am happy to close this story into the famed Completed Stories section, 9 pages later.

Thank you again for sticking around,

I hope you had fun,
Sexualobster.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:32 AM   #131
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

story ended as good if not better than it started. I came each time i read it, imagining I was James, and enjoying the two beautiful women he commanded. Thanks for your story.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 04:54 PM   #132
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
story ended as good if not better than it started. I came each time i read it, imagining I was James, and enjoying the two beautiful women he commanded. Thanks for your story.
Thanks Ethan! You really kept me going towards the end! Hopefully whatever I do next, I will see you again.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:52 PM   #133
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Thank you so much for the story! It was well written from start to finish. I wish you the best of luck! Thanks for the numerous wet panties

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university