Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-11-2016, 10:58 PM   #1
ZTV25

Default Break In Queen

Have you ever been robbed? It's not the fact that your stuff's gone that gets ya no it's the knowing that someone got into your house, your home. It's the knowing your home isn't safe anymore that it never even was to begin with. That's frightening. I'll never get to know that feeling. My experience was different from the norm - very different.
It began on a cold dreary night in December. I was still living at home to save on boarding costs at my college. That night was the first I had been alone in quite awhile and I intended to make the most of it. And by 'make the most of it' I mean watch the television living room in my underwear eating pizza. Yeah, I know, I led an exciting life.
Around 3 am I fell asleep watching a channel that ... let's just say my mother wouldn't approve of. Suddenly I heard a loud crash like the shattering of glass. Jumping up I ran into the kitchen wide eyed and now fully awake. The window had been broken wide open glass scattered all over the floor. In the middle sat a brick.
"Stupid kids," I muttered.
I turned and started heading out of the room when a sudden force hit me square in the back sending me crashing onto my face.
"What was tha ... humph!"
As I tried to push my self up the same force sent me back down again.
"Stay down."
I was surprised to find the voice very husky but still distinctly feminine. I was being robbed by a woman. I had mixed feelings about that, which my underwear would surly giveaway if I stood up. Which of course was just what she had me do.
"Get up here," she said grabbing me by my shoulders and pulling me to my feet, roughly.
She spun me just as harshly saying, "let's get a good look at you."
It was also my fist chance to look at my tormentor. If I had to guess at that moment I would have said she was probably a good five years older than me but the same height. Her long blond hair flowed down to her shoulders framing an absolutely gorgeous face. She wore cute little kitten heeled shoes that accented her stunning attire. Namely a shapely black leather little number with a wide neckline to show off her ... ah assets.
"You weren't supposed to be home, boy"
"Just my lucky night."
That made her laugh.
"I like you. I'll tell ya what just for that I won't hurt ya."
"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you."
I would have kept going but she put a finger over my lips.
"Enough of that. Now like I was sayin' I won't hurt you but on three conditions."
"Anything!"
"OK four conditions: 1) stop interrupting me. 2) You help me steal anything of value in this place. 3) You have to stay in those underwear and nothing more; and 4) before we get started you have to kiss me on the lips."
"What?"
"I haven't been having too much luck in the romance department lately so humor me OK? Do you agree or what?"
What chose did I have? She had threatened me with violence after all or worse. Besides her demands weren't that bad and hey she wanted to kiss me and she's hot. I could live with that.
"Agree."
"Perfect, then pucker up cutie."
She grabbed me by the chest and pulled me close to her smiling the whole time. She forcibly grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Oh and what as kiss it was. She forced her tongue deep into my mouth as if to assert her dominance even there. It felt as though she were trying to suck the very air out of my lounges. My mind erupted in unadulterated pleasure. When she released me I fell to my knees.
"That was ..."
"I know," was all she said.
A bright light suddenly filled the kitchen. It was the unmistakable light of a car's headlight. It was shining through the front window.
"Are they home already?" I asked.
"Quiet!" she snapped pulling me to her, "Don't make a sound."
I couldn't if I had wanted to as I was still on my knees she had pulled my face right into her breasts. The sensation was one I have struggled to describe for years to come. The skin was smooth like a tub of freshly opened butter. It was soft like two well used memory foam pillows yet firm like two steel plates. They seemed to rise up out of her top as if to eat my head whole. There was a musky scent that sent my mind reeling. Well that and the lack of oxygen.
The light faded away after a minute but she held on anyway for another few minutes.
"Just someone turning around," she said letting go of my head.
With a loud pop my face came free and I could breath again. So I sat there gasping.
"Aw," she teased, "I've been told I take men's breath away."
She leaned down and looked me in the eyes.
"Come on, it's time to work on that second condition."
ZTV25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 08:44 AM   #2
onlinemasterjohn

excellent start. can't wait to see what else happens.
onlinemasterjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, breast smother, cat burglar, femdom, kidnapped