Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-14-2016, 01:02 AM   #1
SxRed

Default The Intruder

Might contain some non consent.

I am home alone, locking up the house before going to bed. I can hear the sound of glass breaking down the hall and before I can do anything I'm forced down onto the ground, my face pressed against the wood, I lay there on the cold floor. I am scared and shivering. Without saying a word I am blindfolded, my hands forced behind my back and tied, my ankles tied together, and some cloth is pushed into my mouth. I struggle but the intruder is too strong for me. Within moments my clothes are ripped off, leaving me only wearing panties. I can feel myself getting a little wet between my legs. My cheeks flushing pink with embarrassment. I can feel strong hands pulling my bum up into the air. Just as suddenly his hands are gone, leaving me completely alone.

For about 10 minutes I stay still, trying to hear a sound. A loud crack and the familiar sting of being spanked with a riding crop. I yelp, moving my hips. But another crack and I stop moving, afraid to move again. A hand touches my bum, rubbing gently. Running the hand up my back, into my hair. I recognise him right away and I moan softly. He yanks my head up by my hair. Feeling his breath on my cheek as he whispers.
“You're mine. Don't move.”
I try my best to stay still as he spanks me three more times, making me whimper softly. His hand gently squeezing my bum cheeks. Quickly, with once smooth movement he rips off my panties. I can feel his fingers moving around, touching what is left exposed in front of him. Without a warning he pushes one finger deep inside my wetness. He chuckles when he hears a soft gasp escape my lips, grinding my hips against his hand. Desperate movements of a young girl needing her release. He allows me to grind against his hand for a few minutes before he spanks my bum with his bare hand, causing me to stop moving. His hands on me disappear and I can hear the ruffling sounds of clothes being removed. When the noise stops I can feel him position himself behind me. His hands rubbing me. His strong hands running up my back, around to my front cupping my breasts. His hands slide down my front to just above my pubic bone, back to my bum. With his thumb he gently rubs my hole, while his other hand finds my clit, my soft moans being the only sound surrounding us.

Without any warning he pushes his hardness into my wetness. A loud moan escaping my lips, a moan so loud it's almost a scream. The cloth in my mouth basically useless as he slowly starts moving in and out. His hand grabbing a fistful of my hair, pulling, forcing me to arch my back while he pushes in deeper and harder. My moans and gasps only making him harder. He suddenly pulls out of me and I can feel him pressing the tip against my other hole, pushing inside slowly. His fingers digging into my hips, his other hand pulling my hair harder. He lets me adjust for a moment before beginning to fuck me. After a few moments his thrusts get harder, faster and deeper. My loud moans only encouraging him to continue but he stops. He pulls me up and positions me on knees in front of him. Gently he pushes a finger into my mouth to see my response. I suck on his finger hesitantly. He takes a fistful of my hair, with the other stroking my cheek gently. I feel him pushing his hardness against my lips until I open up and he pushes into my mouth. Just the head at first, holding my hair and taking the blindfold off. I suck slowly, looking up at him until he pushes deeper into my mouth. He keeps pushing even when I gag. He moans, pushing his whole length down my throat I try to push away. But he thrusts further down my throat a few times before pulling my head back forcefully. I can see him smiling down at me while I gasp for air, tears in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. He pushes inside my mouth again and he fucks my mouth hard, making me choke until I can feel him shooting his cum down my throat. He pulls out and whispers. “Good girl.”
SxRed is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to SxRed for this post:
Old 10-14-2016, 02:42 AM   #2
submissive-ana

Good job red nicely written sweetie
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 07:05 AM   #3
SxRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissive-ana View Post
Good job red nicely written sweetie
Thankies 😶 kitty wasn't sure if was good or not
Old 10-19-2016, 07:10 AM   #4
Bahia

Wow! That's a really hot story. Great job!

Likes: Bondage, feet, gags, rope, tape, online play, light anal play, light pain, kidnap/abduction role play, cross dressing, humiliation, dirty talk, receiving/giving dares/tasks

Limits: family/friend, piss/scat, public, extreme pain.
Bahia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 07:09 AM   #5
SxRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahia View Post
Wow! That's a really hot story. Great job!
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:43 AM   #6
slavedareshelby

please continue great story
slavedareshelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:08 AM   #7
BlankRose

And then she got blackmailed... That woulf be interesting lol..

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:30 AM   #8
SxRed

Default The Intruder

Being home alone started to make me nervous. Like something always happens when you're home alone. Last time I was, there was this intruder. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear someone fumbling with the lock on the back door. What should I do? Should I hide? Run? Call someone? Stay here? Think woman! I run into the spare bedroom and look around for a place to hide. Under the bed? No, too obvious. Under the desk? No, too visible. The closet! Perfect! Quickly I open up the closet and get inside, pulling the sliding door closed behind me as fast as I can. Before I can fully close it, I can hear the back door slamming against the wall, as if it's kicked open.
"Hello?!" A male voice bellows through the apartment. But I try not to respond to it, clamping my hand over my mouth to make sure I don't make much noise. I move away from the closet door and hide between some coats, hoping that he wouldn't be able to see me if he opens it. His heavy footsteps on the wooden floor are coming closer and closer and closer.
"Hello?!" He calls out again, hoping that I'm stupid enough to respond. I don't, I stay quiet, hoping that he will forget to look in the spare bedroom. His footsteps seem to be fading. I take a deep breath in relief but freeze when suddenly a door close by slams open and the loud sound of a picture frame shattering on the floor not too far from the closet echoes through the room. I clamp my hand over my mouth again. How did that happen? I didn't hear him coming!
"I know you're in here somewhere." He says loud enough for me to hear. I lean back further and close my eyes hoping that he's stupid enough not to check the closet. But just when I think he's gone I hear the sliding door in front of me open. Don't move the coats! Don't move the coats! A hand grabs a hand full of hair and drags me out of the closet. I struggle and claw at his hand in my hair but he drags me into the middle of the room without too much effort. He throws me onto the bed with ease, like a doll and ties me to the bed with rope. I struggle, trying to pull free, trying to kick him as he ties my legs.
"No, you can't do this!" I scream.
"Nobody can hear you, doll." He says. I try to move my head when he comes closer with a blindfold. But he slips it over my eyes with ease. I try to listen to sounds but all I can hear is my own heart beating loudly, which makes it harder to focus on what he is doing.
A loud cracking and a stinging pain spreads through my thighs. The familiar sting of a belt being whacked over my thighs over and over again, making me scream and squirm. He unties my legs and flips me over onto my stomach. I begot him to stop, to stop hurting me but instead he leans down and whispers in my ear.
"Take it like the whore you really are." He whacks the belt over my bum 5 times. I cry out trying to roll away from him. The belt is whacked over my back and I scream out.
"Please stop!" He rubs the stinging skin, making me moan. I shouldn't be moaning. I should be escaping. As if he can read my mind I feel him tightening the ropes on my wrists. His hands run up my legs while I try to kick at him. His hand slips between my legs and I can feel his fingertips against me.
"You're a little whore, aren't you? Look at you getting all wet for me." He says, chuckling. His hands run across my back and he flips me over. I moan as he touches my breasts. No, no, no, not good.
"You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?" He whispers. I bite my lip trying to control myself. But when he pinches my nipples hard I gasp and squirm a little.
"Well?" He says as he rolls my nipples between his fingers, without realising it I nod.
"Good girl!" His hand slips between my legs and he starts rubbing me, dipping his fingers into me and bringing the wetness up and rubs small circles on my clit. When I moan he slaps me hard between my legs. I gasp and he pushes his fingers into my mouth, as a reflex I suck his fingers clean. He moved his hands away and I can hear the ruffling sound of clothes being removed.
Without warning he flips me over, pulls my hips up, smacks my bum cheeks and pushes himself into my roughly. He thrusts into me hard and fast, making me moan loudly. He grabs a fistful of hair and pulls, causing me to arch my back up. His hand wraps around my throat and he squeezes, pounding into me harder and harder, until he cums inside me. He lets go of me and gets dressed. I can hear him move around the room and the door slams shut. Wait, what?
"Come back! Untie me!" I yell after him. But no response. I pull at the ropes but he tied them too tightly. Behind me I can hear the door open and I can hear 4 different voices.
"Mmm.. look at that." One of them says. I can't place it, but he sounds so familiar.

To be continued....
The following user says Thank You to SxRed for this post:
Old 10-27-2016, 02:23 AM   #9
submissive-ana

Great job as always sweetie can't wait to read more keep up the good work
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 06:48 AM   #10
SxRed

Default The Intruder

Where do I know his voice from? Why is it so familiar? Being blindfolded does not make any of it any easier. Suddenly I feel hands on my legs, hands on my bum, hands in my hair. I start to panic until I feel his hands on my arms. His touch, instantly making me relax as he unties me. The hands never leave my body as I am placed on all fours on the bed. Fingers touching my princess parts as I feel someone pressing himself against my lips. I open up my mouth and gag as he pushes down my throat. Moaning as the fingers inside me bring me to the edge. I start to squirm but stop as someone pushes inside my bum. I try to scream but the person in front of me shoves himself down my throat again, making me choke and gag on it. I start to struggle as the person behind me starts to thrust into me. Where did he go? Suddenly I feel someone slide under me and I feel hands cupping my breasts. Everything else starts to fade away as I feel his lips close around my nipples. He sucks as I feel him pushing into my princess part. I moan loudly and feel the person in front of me pulling away. Sir starts thrusting into me at a slow but steady pace. The person behind me adjusts his pace to match Sir's. I move a bit and rest my head on the pillow just above his shoulder. His hands run up my back into my hair as he pulls me closer. The person behind me finishes and moves away. I can hear voices and movement behind me but it starts to fade away when I hear Sir's voice close to my ear.
"You are mine." He whispers. He pulls me down onto him and thrusts into me hard. My moans escape my lips uncontrollably as Sir thrusts deep, hard and fast. His strong hands gripping my hips as he gets close to cumming. His breathing becomes heavier and heavier and he cums inside me. As he does, he rolls on top of me, thrusts into me 3 times and collapses onto me.
While he used me the other men had left the room, leaving us alone. He slowly takes my blindfold off and lets me adjust to the light. When I focus on his face I see him smiling down at me.
"You were such a good girl." He said and kisses my lips. " but I don't think my little whore has had an orgasm yet." He slides his hand between my legs and starts rubbing my clit. I moan and squirm as he rubs me to the edge.
"Why don't you try." He says as he keeps rubbing, knowing that I can not cum without his permission. As he touched me, I can feel him grow hard against my leg and he moves a little, pressing himself against my princess part.
"You may cum when I do." He says and shoves himself inside me without warning. He starts thrusting into me harder and harder until my moans turn into screams.
"Cum for me." He says as he cums inside me again. I let go and cum hard while he keeps slowly thrusting into me. I bite down on his shoulder to keep from being too loud and he fucks me through my orgasm. Once I stop squirming he collapses on top of me again and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms and legs around him to keep him as close as possible as he kisses my lips again.
"I am here babygirl. I am not going anywhere." He says as he pulls me in, cuddles me close and kisses my forehead.
The following user says Thank You to SxRed for this post:
Old 11-09-2016, 10:50 PM   #11
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Nice story. I love non-consent, both in literary form and role play. It is always exciting to read it written from a woman's point of view as well. Maybe I should write more too
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk