Old 08-17-2016, 05:36 AM   #106
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

That's one fantasy I definitely want to make memorable. And it starts out great. And it ends tremendously. And I get no stress in-between. I can hardly believe how well it goes. But then again, I left practically nothing to chance.

I start the evening of intimacy and sex with Hala. I walk over to her and tighten the blindfold around her head; then, I bring out the long scarves and begin to tie her up to her own bed (much like I've done to her mother). Her mouth goes for my erection but I don't let her close - not yet. I want to make sure she can't get away. Then, lean in and kiss her.

"I'm going to gag you," I whisper to her over the soft music.
"...wow..." she mumbles, adding. "Fuck me soon, please. I'm so wet for you."
"I can see that you are."

My erection is throbbing but I ignore it; one of her rolled-up panties slides into her mouth, and I secure it with another scarf so she can't spit it out.

Now, I have both daughter and mother tied up in their hotel room (willingly, no less!), ready to be mine. Staring down at Hala, it's getting harder to contain my enthusiasm. But I know Ghada is also waiting on me. I need to go back to her promptly - she can't be made to suspect what's really unfolding in the other room.

"You'll have to wait a bit more," I tell Hala. "But I'm not leaving you alone."

From my purse, I retrieve the butterfly vibrator. It talks me a full minute to set it up appropriately and there's a bit of tension as I fondle with it. Still, I get it on her and going; Hala trembled with delight as the machine begins to work on her.

"Sit tight," I tell her as I kiss over her sex. I see the exposed portion of her face twitch and I know she likes it. Time for me to dash out and rejoin Ghada.

The mother is exacly where and how I left her. I'm actually keeping time. Almost five minutes - that was a long a wait. She's wiggling through the restraints. I hurry behind her, caressing her buttocks. She eases down as she feels my presence and tries to look at me sideways. I get my fingers running across her slit and she moans through the panties in her mouth. I gently slid a finger in and tease her; two fingers in, and I began to slowly fuck her. She trembles.

"I'm going to make this last all night," I tell her.

She wiggles more for approval; I'm pleased that it doesn't take very long to get her going; I can make out every single moan from her lips as I pleasure her. Thankfully, the gag prevents her from screaming and the soft music in the other room drowns out whatever sounds might reach her daughter.

There's no doubt that, within one minute of my touch, she's climaxing hard, stimulated by all of the preliminaries associated with the bondage. She whimpers through her orgasm - I make sure I give all it's worth. I see her awareness slowly fade afterwards. I tell her to relax a moment and let herself drift away - that I'm giving her a few minutes to recuperate before I plow her. She acknowledges my words.

I step up and out, and head back to Hala's room. This time, I'm going for broke. The daughter is twitching from the butterfly's vibration; I'm so hoped up it will be a miracle if I last more than a minute inside her before I climax. That's why I took the blue pill. I've got about three hours of erection coming in to service both women (and myself) multiple times.

When I get near Hala, I shift the butterfly slightly upwards, giving myself full access to Hala's wet snatch. She knows what's happening and moans with force, begging me to do it.

That penetration is, by far, one of the most empowering sensations of my life!
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 02:04 PM   #107
interesting
getDare Succubus

That penetration is, by far, one of the most empowering sensations of my life!

I cannot emphasize how powerful it makes me feel to be able to do this; to bind two women in their respective rooms, unbeknownst to each other, and to have my way with each one while the other is eagerly anticipating my return. The fact they are mother and daughter is just the icing on the perverse cake this this gift to myself truly is.

Gagging them is a necessity at this point. I've turned them on so much they can't resist my charm - and I can't have one hearing the other. The music only does so much of the job.

I'm trying my best not to be selfish here. It cannot be all about my pleasure - I need to give them more, to keep them occupied with satisfaction and need, to keep in control. As I'm drilling hard into Hala, it gets difficult to focus on anything but that. She feels so wondrous around me, under me - I hold back any words as not to give away too much of what's happening, but a part of me is tempted to let her know that her mother is waiting for me, waiting to get fucked. I'm steadily increasing the pace and she's keeping up.

Soon, I won't want to stop.
Old 08-27-2016, 05:14 PM   #108
ErieMermaid
Baby Member

This is amazing Interesting...can't wait for your next update!
ErieMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ErieMermaid for this post:
Old 08-28-2016, 07:38 PM   #109
interesting
getDare Succubus

Soon, I won't want to stop. So I do. It takes a lot of willpower for me to stop thrusting into Hala - and I'm not sure I've given her the orgasm to keep her satisfied for several minutes while I rush to the other room. She moans her disappointment through the gag as I pull out my wet unit from her.

I could have continued until I came. That blue pill would have kept me hard after the fact. But I need to hold back - for whatever reason I can't fully fathom.

As I moved the butterfly back down on Hala's clitoris, I whisper in her ear.

"Be very cooperative and I'll be very generous."

She nods her understanding. I head out slowly from the room, then head back to the other room where Ghada is waiting on me. I performed a great feat of oral sex, giving her incentive to wait up on me. As I lean on over her, she parts her legs wide: she's ready for me. I'm tempted to just stick it in - instead, I just rub the tip over her hole. She shivers from the stimulation.

A crazy thought enters my mind. Suddenly, I'm climbing on top of her, placing my erection between her mounds so its tip rests against her gagged lips. I can feel how much she is reacting so I take a chance - I ungag her, whispering all the while.

"You know what I want you to do..."

Not words are exchanged. She goads me, and I push my dick gently inside her eager mouth.

That's it! The bliss is even more intense, when I think that, only a few minutes ago, I was inside her daughter's sex. The sensation are almost too much and I began to thrust in hard!

The outcome is practically inevitable.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:18 AM   #110
interesting
getDare Succubus

The outcome is practically inevitable.

Ghada welcomes all of what I have inside her mouth. I don't groan, I don't moan, I just let myself be carried to my release. It's messy and wet and utterly amazing: some of it spills over out of her mouth, down her cheeks and onto the bed. Her lips and tongue clean it up - she doesn't seem disgusted in the slightest, which tells my preparation paid off. The minute she's done, I pull away and kiss her, passionately, messily. I drag my erection down across the length of her body, leaving a wet trail along the way, until I reach that warm crevice between her thighs.

It slides in without any resistance. I start pumping hard - thank you blue pill for making this possible. I'm still high off my orgasm as I ride Ghada's insides, gagging her again to prevent her from yelling out and alerting her daughter in the other room. Even as I pound away at her, I caress and lick her breasts. Her eyes are glazed over - nothing exists for her right now but this, my hardness thrusting inside her pelvis and bringing tears of pleasure to her eyes.

I can tell when the intensity of the pleasure hits her so I turn on the pressure. My thighs hurt so bad, like lightning is shooting through them. I should pace myself, I remember, if I'm going to last the whole night. But my body doesn't want me to pace. I've already fired all cylinders once, and the gun wants to go off again.

I try to forget myself and look into Ghada's face - she is about ready to faint from the overstimulation. It helps me slow down and, with that, I regain some control over my body.

"You are so lovely," I whisper to her. "Like a flower from the desert."

She moans something incoherent through the gag. I smile at her, kissing her. This thirty-something mother knows sex; as far as I can tell, her husband is a good lover. But she's also inexperienced in many of the fetishes to which I have introduced her. They have taken their toll.

I gently pull out and away from her, giving her a moment to recuperate. I need one too.

"Rest..." I tell her. "Sleep if you need."

She nods approvingly, tugging at her restraints.

"Not yet... I have more for you in a moment..."

Her reaction is hard to describe, but she seems to comply. I gently back out of that room, hoping that Hala hasn't done anything stupid while I was fucking her mother - like try to get out.

Thankfully, she hasn't. She's still tied up, tortured by the butterfly vibrator against her clitoris. She feels me moving in and moans - I can tell she wants me to take off her gag, so I do i, slowly.

"...oh... Melody..." she mumbles. "Where have you been? I need you..."
"I'm here, love..."
"Untie me, please..."
"I'm not quite ready yet," I answer.

Her gaze turns a little darker.

"Please!" and she raises her voice.
"Ok... ok."

It's a chance I have to take. She may be hurting in her extremities and that would be bad. I unbind her from the restraints; she shuffles in bed and gets on all fours, presenting her rear to me.

"Please fuck me!"

My hardness trembles with the sight and desire; before I thrust into her though, I remove the butterfly vibrator from her body. Aiming my erection at her vagina, I push in with violence, pushing air out of her body at the same time. She groans. Before long, the ecstasy has built up inside her and her entire core trembles with delight. I'm nowhere close to coming again (although I'd like to be).

"...Melody... Melody..."

My name is a mantra on her lips. She's lost in the cloud of her own lust, her hand reaching down between her legs to add her own touch to my penetration. Her orgasm is intense; I lean forward and push her face into the pillow so her scream is muffled.

"Please come in me," she begs as she pulls her head sideways.

I want to. I'm trying. It's just not coming. I gave my all to her mother's mouth. She's insistent on it. Somehow, I need to make myself come again, for her benefit, so she can be satisfied, so she can rest and I can head back to her mother to resume my work on her.

The question is now about how to make it happen and keep Hala's suspicions down.
Old 09-17-2016, 05:00 AM   #111
interesting
getDare Succubus

The question is now about how to make it happen and keep Hala's suspicions down.

"Hang on," I whisper to Hala as I slow down and start pulling out - I know it's not what she wants but I need to buy time if I'm going to deliver on my promise. I still have time thanks to the pill I took earlier.

"...Melody..." she whimpers.
"Be patient, my love... It will be worth the wait."
"...ok..."

I need to cool her down a bit. I hope her mother is still sleeping in the other room. I can't have Hala getting up, as she might find out what's going on, and I did untie her - even though she now wears a blindfold.

It takes me a moment to come up with a solution - and it's a quite challenging one, though it seems to be my best option at the time.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I ask her.
"Oh yes!..."
"Do you want to try something new and exciting? Do you trust me?"
"Oh I do!"

That's what I wanted to hear. I tell her not to move, to wait, and I head back out into the living area. I pick up the phone and make a call. Then, I wait, oscillating between one room and the other. Ghada is asleep - thankfully - allowing me to focus mostly on caressing Hala.

Seven minutes in, the door opens gently and I watch my newest employee walk in - the blonde European Olivia Turner. She's been here for about two weeks and we haven't been together since her hiring interview. She's only half-surprised to see me naked greeting her.

"Ma'am?" she asks me.
"Olivia... how would you like to make some extra money?"

She completely understands what I'm implying but I don't see her cringe or try to walk away. I point to the room where Hala is resting, waiting for what comes next.

"Ever been with a girl?" I ask her.
"Sure," she candidly replies. "How much?"

I give her a number. It's reasonable. She smiles. The night can go on and now, I have a partner in crime.

Let's see how far I can take this now.
The following 2 users say Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 10-18-2016, 09:26 AM   #112
AnalAriana

please bring this back to life! it was getting SOOOOO good
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnalAriana for this post:
Old 10-24-2016, 04:23 AM   #113
interesting
getDare Succubus

Let's see how far I can take this now.

I drag Olivia into Hala's room. My newest maid contemplates the scene and smiles. I motion her to be quiet and I go lean into Hala's ear, whispering to her.

"Hello dear..."
"...oh... Melody... please fuck me some more..."
"I shall but... you still want to play? To try something new?"
"Ooh yes!"

I part Hala's legs, exposing her pussy to Olivia; my partner in this endeavour catches my drift and moves her face down to Hala's pussy; I lean in and kiss Hala even as Olivia places her lips on the exposed inner legs. I sense Hala tense up - she clearly realizes there are two sets of lips on her now, but my tongue-kiss prevents her from screaming. Still lip-locked, I stare down and watch Olivia go to work with her mouth.

"My friend is going to give you even more pleasure, Hala" I tell her.
"Oooh... Melody... she's eating me..."
"Yes she is," I confirm. "Do you like it?"
"Ooohh yes..."

Olivia's now on all fours on the bed, leaning into the young girl's pussy; Olivia's raised behind draws me in. I move away from Hala's face and move to get behind Olivia. I start by raising her maid dress, then I pull her panties down. Olivia barely looks up from what she's doing, showing no reluctance to what I'm about to do. I know Ghada is still sleeping - at least, I hope she is. But this third girl - I want her now, and damned be the consquences.

I position my hard shaft against Olivia's opening and drive it in.
Old 11-05-2016, 06:38 AM   #114
interesting
getDare Succubus

I position my hard shaft against Olivia's opening and drive it in.

The problem I have with owning a penis - one that I share with men - is that my orgasms are limited. I forget the record on the number of ejaculations within what timeframe but, at some point, men run on blanks. And when someone ejaculates, it can take a while for them to get hard again - hence the blue pill I took. But I don't think that's news to anyone.

What you may not realize is that, many times, when you've already come, the next ejaculations can become increasingly more painful, as you start shooting 'air'. I'm not saying this is a scientific explanation. It's just how I see it.

I have a naked Hala on her back, eyes blindfolded, being eaten out by my newest employee, Olivia - and I'm ramming myself inside Olivia's cunt. It's only my second time fucking her and it still feels new and exciting. Earlier, I could rush into Hala and not bother about my release - but the change of partners and the excitement of the situation has gotten me high again and I'm furious to blow my load once more. I sense it could happen further.

Olivia is clearly not indifferent to her middle position; she's certainly working hard on pleasuring our guest as Hala wriggles under her care. But even as I pound away and contemplate, I'm thinking how amazing it would be to have both mother and daughter in this room, fucking them in turns, watching their helpless forms submit to my whims.

"Aaah fucck..." I blurt out.

Olivia understands that I'm ready to blow. She actually wriggles me out of her and shuffles sideways; I lean forward onto Hala and climb on top of her, pushing my cock inside her love hole.

"Oh... Hala... you wanted it - here it comes..."

The sudden interruption gives me a moment's respite so I don't come instantly - I do release rather quickly in the aftermath of entry into Hala, and she moans hard - louder than she should, probably, but neither Olivia nor myself express concern for it. I grunt as my climax fills Hala's pussy with my fluids. We kiss.

I can't help but think that, not too long ago, it was her mother's mouth welcoming my offering. I feel drunk with power and realize that I need to rush to Ghada's room - to stick my cock wet with her daughter's juices inside her. I pull out and whisper to Olivia to keep taking care of the younger girl.

With a partner in crime, I can now fully indulge without fear.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:42 PM   #115
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Who knows if anyone is reading? Who cares? Let's write!

With a partner in crime, I can now fully indulge without fear.

I leave Hala and Olivia alone in the room and rush to Ghada's bed. My erection is still hard and wet, covered in Hala's juices - I want her mother to taste it. Ghada isn't sleeping, though she isn't moving either. She is still bound on the bed. I don't bother checking the ropes as I climb on top of her.

"I'm back," I whisper to her.

The tip of my cock comes to rest against her lips; slowly, she opens them and pulls out her tongue, running it along my length. I grip my breasts as I gently force my wet tip into her mouth.

"Taste it," I goad her.

She complies; I'm ecstatic at the images racing in my mind. I never dreamed to take it this far, and now, I want to take it further. I may be slowly going insane with desire.

I pull out and twist around, head above her wet snatch, ready to dive into her with my tongue. I push my erection back into her mouth and ask her to resume blowing me. Hopefully, her breathing isn't too restrained with me on top - but it seems a secondary concern for now, especially when I start munching on Ghada's delicious flower. I'm waiting for her moans but they're muffled by my cock, warmed up by her mouth.

Movement draws my face upwards - Olivia is standing at the door, smiling, watching us go at it. She says nothing. I wave her to come in. She points to Ghada's mouth which I'm currently occupying. I think about it for a moment then give her a nod. Olivia retreats out of the room as I get up.

Ghada coughs - her breathing was indeed restrained. I must be more mindful of what I do. I lean against her.

"I have a treat for you, Ghada," I moan in her ear. "A present of sorts."
"...present..." she mumbles.
"A treat, yes. You'll need to trust me."
"Ok."

She's putty in my hands. I retrieve a blindfold and put it on her face, as wide as possible, careful not to cover her nose. I then motion for Olivia to return and she walks in discreetly, moving to the side of the bed. I move away and let Olivia climb on.

"You're gonna to taste something sweet," I tell Ghada. "I brought a friend to play with us."
"...a friend?"

Facing towards me, Olivia gently lowers her pussy on Ghada's face; the mother catches a whiff of it.

"Oh!"
"Lick her up, please, for me?" I goad Ghada on.

As if I needed to; a moment later, Ghada is lapping up and down Olivia's crack, and Olivia's eyes have grown wide from the oral stimulation, even more all smiles than before. I take this opportunity to aim my erection at Ghada's love hole and proceed to pilfer her down there once more. As I lean forward and fuck Ghada, I begin to trade kisses with Olivia. When she begins to moan hard (Ghada is apparently doing wonders to her), I have to remind Olivia to keep it down, but my own pleasure is deriving gentle grunts from my lips.

We're deep into it when a voice suddenly rings out from behind me.

"Melody? Are you in there?"
Old 03-04-2017, 07:02 AM   #116
interesting
getDare Succubus

"Melody? Are you in there?"

There comes a time in almost every daring venture when you reach a crossroads, where you have to decide on what's best for the continuation. Do you stop or do you doubledown? I've maneuvered it so that I would get the chance to fuck bother mother and daughter, Ghada and Hala, around the same time in their hotel rooms. I even brought in a partner, Olivia, to help with the planning.

We got careless. I got careless. Olivia was supposed to stay with the daughter while I spent time with the mother, but I didn't even flinch when Olivia showed up at the door.

Ghada's now lying on her back. Olivia's seated on her face, being eaten out. I'm dick-deep in the mother's pussy. And at our back, there's Hala, who just called me out. I don't know what she's seen. I don't know what she knows.

All I know is I have to fact fast.

I pull out of Ghada while casting a quick glance at Olivia; she seems to understand my cue and she leans down where I was penetrating the mother a moment ago, and they start having a full-on 69 intercourse. This gives me all the freedom to rise, turn around and head straight for Hala.

The only potential good thing is that we've been fucking the dark.

"Hala," I whisper as I get close. "On your knees."

To emphasize my point, I press against her shoulder. I should drag her away, back to her room, scold her, but I'm too turned on. I whip my dick in her face, my breasts bobbing around as I gently dickslap her.

"Who's in there?" Hala asks me in the same low tone.

I now have a clear choice. Lie to her, and she may find out the truth from her mother at some point - it is her mother's room, after all. Or I can do something even more daring.

"Put your lips on my cock and suck," I order her.

She complies, wrapping me inside her warm mouth.

The sounds of moaning from Olivia and Ghada are increasing as their oral stimulation triggers more pleasure insisde them. I gently pump into Hala's mouth, looking down at her as she looks up at me, puzzled but still horny. This position isn't the best one to have a conversation, so I pull her away and push her onto the carpet, onto her back, and I spread her legs. I lean on top of her, my wet cock penetrating her with ease now that she's already so wet. Our mouths meet and kiss, and I see how she relishes the physical intimacy that I provide with our sexual act. I start thrusting hard into the now familiar hole, bursts of energy interrupted by whispered words.

"Your mother," I say.

She understands but she can't say or do anything about it.

"I have... been fucking... your mother... and you."

I see the fascination, confusion, perhaps a bit of horror in her mind. But it's the only choice that makes sense. The only one I can go with and perhaps entertain a possibility of this not becoming a problem for myself and for the hotel.

"My... mom?" she manages to blurt out.
"Yes. Listen to her."

By now, Olivia has helped Ghada reach the pinnacle of pleasure; the climax is strong, loud and almost violent as the mother gasps for air and release. And all the while, my powerful hips are thrusting inside the daughter, whose own orgasm doesn't seem far off.

If I can make her climax at the same time as her mother, I'll have won.
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 03-04-2017, 11:50 AM   #117
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting, welcome back. And everything was great as usual. Please keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 03-06-2017, 06:04 AM   #118
interesting
getDare Succubus

If I can make her climax at the same time as her mother, I'll have won.

Earlier, I took a little blue pill, and it's doing wonders to maintain my hardness as I ride Hala's insides, driving her hard into the arms of bliss. I've already climaxed twice; I'm nowhere near ready to come again. Hala, however, is on the brink of another orgasm. I don't want her to scream so I muffle her mouth with my hand as I make her come.

Behind us, the action between Olivia and Ghada is winding down, the plateau of pleasure slowly descending. I hope Olivia keeps the mother occupied, but I can't worry about that now. I'm already dealing with one emergency.

Hala's eyes roll back as I give her exactly what she wants; we kiss passionately as I keep pushing deep inside her sex - I keep at it until she winds down to a full stop, breathless and exhausted. She can't belive what I just said - she still can't believe what we just did. I stare into her eyes, smiling gently, making myself sympathetic.

"...wow..." she mumbles.
"Hala," I whisper to her. "Are you all right? Do you understand what's happening?"
"Yeah," she replies on the same tone. "You're giving me the best sex ever."
"About your mother, I mean."

I wish I didn't have to ask, but I need to know right now if there's going to be an issue, if I'm going to have to manipulate or bribe her in some way.

"Did my mother want it?" Hala inquires.
"Oh yes," I emphatically state. "As much as you."
"Okay..."

There doesn't seem to be any harm done.

"You probably don't want her to know," I suggest to her.
"Probably not... but..."

I catch a glint of curiosity in her eyes, and the temptation to escalate this returns. Hala's tightness around my erection doesn't help with chasing away that process.

"If you want to see," I tell her, "you'll have to be extra quiet."

Hala is so caught up in the moment, she can't think straight. That's actually a good thing at this time; I can play with her perceptions and make her even more cooperative. I pull out of her, placing a finger on her lips to remind her to keep quiet. We get up slowly; I have to support her for a few moments as we reach the bed. Olivia has rolled off her mother who is thankfully still wearing the blindfold; Hala contemplates her mother's naked form.

I point to my still erect shaft, then to her mother's dripping cunt, silently asking for permission to resume what I was doing earlier. I'm going to do it regardless of her assent, but her acceptance might lead to other situations - some my mind is currently refusing to bring up for fear of disappointment.

Olivia walks around the bed and takes Hala's hand, pushing her against the wall. Olivia then drops to her knees, giving her mother's panties to the daughter, pressing them against her face. Hala takes the cue and pushes the underwear inside her mouth to muffle herself. Olivia then spreads Hala's legs and starts prodding her opening with fingers and mouth. From this angle, the daughter has a perfect line of sight with the bed.

I climb on top of the bed, pressing my erection against Ghada's lovehole, leaning into her ear.

"I'm going to take you again, Ghada."
"Oh... please," she begs me.

Hala's eyes widen as she hears her mother's pleading.

"I'm going to fuck the hole from which your delicious daughter came out," I blurt out in the moment.
"Oh... ravage it," the mother says.

My eyes go to Hala's as she watches me penetrate her mother. I'm going for broke now.

"I'm going to give Hala a new brother or sister," I whisper, but everyone can hear.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:30 AM   #119
interesting
getDare Succubus

"I'm going to give Hala a new brother or sister," I whisper, but everyone can hear.

And then I go for broke. I'm ready for another ejaculation. I do hope my body cooperates. With the constant stimulation Ghada has already received, she's up in the sky of bliss before I'm even halfway into the passion. My eyes switch from the gorgeous mother underneath me to the delicious daughter pressed against the wall, Olivia's head between her legs. I see in Hala's face that she's into this, relishing the sight of her mother making love to me, and vice versa.

Even as my hips sway back and forth, I have to be realistic about this. I've taken this as far as it can go. There is no way I will get mother and daughter going at it together - not this time around. But I've been intimate with both; I have ejaculated in both; and now, I have them both in the same room, and I have made one complicit with my activities. I have pushed the envelope until it's about to tear.

There's no point in holding back anything.

The wonderful warmth of the mother's sex, welcoming me, finally gets me the result I wanted. A powerful ejaculation rocks my core.

"Take my seed," I mumbled, as if I were impregnating the mother.

Ghada's luscious breasts bob up and down with every thrust as I groan hard; my own grunts muffle Hala's moans as Olivia drives her up into bliss once more.

Then, quite suddenly, the action winds down. Despite my own satisfaction and my exhaustion, I have to handle all of it. I give Olivia quick silent orders; she drags Hala out of the room and back into hers, even as I rest my weary body on top of her mother. Our lips meet, then I pull off the blindfold.

"Oh... Melody. I've never had so much... delight," Ghada mumbles.
"Did you enjoy my surprise?"
"Oh! Yes! I'd never eaten pussy before," she says. "I was so curious, and the way you took me every which way... ughh..."

At least I know Ghada walks away from this with a positive experience; it bodes well if I ever want to resume this, or explore it further.

I stay with the mother a few moments more, cleaning up after ourselves while she rests. She's going to sleep it off. Her husband isn't close to coming back from wherever he went.

Then, I travel to the other room. I have to handle both Hala and Olivia. Luckily, my employee seems willing to give me some space. She just mentions that if I'm done with her services, we should merely talk later. I give her my agreement. We do need to talk, but maybe not for the reason she thinks.

Once I'm alone with Hala, I ask her how she feels.

"Oh my god!" she whispers. "It was so hot. I mean, you bringing in the other girl, and then what you did to my mom!"
"Are you okay with that?"
"Why wouldn't I be? My mom was so hot! I loved watching you fuck her."
"Would you watch it again, if it happened?"
"Oh yeah!"

We both agree this needs to remain between us; her mother clearly isn't ready for such a revelation.

"Promise me we're going to fuck again before I leave," Hala begs me.
"Okay, but it may not be so... intense."
"I don't care. I just love your cock and breasts."

I have yet another fan. I plant a lavish kiss on my new partner; I know she'll keep my secret. She helps me tidy up her room, and then I leave.

All that remains now is to deal with the repercussions of involving Olivia in this affair.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:51 AM   #120
interesting
getDare Succubus

All that remains now is to deal with the repercussions of involving Olivia in this affair.

That conversations happens on the next morning, in my office. I call on Olivia to join me there. She's in her maid uniform. She closes the door behind her and smiles wryly.

"So, Olivia."
"Melody."
"Are we... going to have a problem?"

She smiles at me.

"Why would we? You are going to pay me for my time, right?"
"Of course."

I will. Out of my own pocket. I can't have those numbers on the official spreadsheets.

"I can pay you now," I tell her.
"No need. I know you're good for it. But Melody... you know I'm already paid handsomely for my work here. Truth is - money is good but maybe I'd like something more."

It's always tricky negotiating outside of monetary concerns, but I feel I owe her for last night - even though she did fail to keep mother and daughter apart, it ultimately turned out well.

"What do you have in mind?"
"My schedule," she says.

Of course, her schedule sucks. She's the newest girl. If I move her around, people will wonder why. It's a bad idea. The only reason this works is that I have never played preferential treatment. People get what they deserve given their job and entry rank. Olivia notices my hesitation and I think she understands why.

"Well, if you can't do that, what can you do?" she asks.

A fair question, and I want to try to be accomodating. This is one of those instances where I'm not negotiating with my body. I can't be fucking her as I make this decision, and I can't use sex as leverage. This is all business.

"How would you feel if I swapped you into another department?"
"Like what?"

Olivia has few qualifications for anything but being a maid. The janitorial service might work, but I doubt she'd like it. She can't go into administration, and the massage parlor is already full staffed. But maybe there is something that she can do that would up her alley. I have to check.

"Well... how much did you enjoy last night?"
"I was very nice," she says, and I can hear the understatement in her words. - that's good.
"Would you like to make it a more regular thing?"
"Explain."

There's something I haven't been doing in my hotel where I might be able to turn a larger profit. I've been enjoying the company of my staff very privately. Perhaps that's been a limitation.

"Do you like men as much as women?"
"More so," she answered, and she begins to suspect what I'm going to recommend - she doesn't back away from it.
"Well," I tell her, "I think we have a few things to talk about."

She agrees, and I know I'm committing to something that may have grave repercussions. This isn't a bawdy house. This is a four-star hotel.

But this is business too. And whatever brings in the clientele - well I'm fairly certain my father wouldn't approve - officially. But I'm running this hotel. It's my job to make that call.

END OF CHAPTER 4

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk