Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-03-2016, 12:45 AM   #1
ginger cat
Baby Member

Default Maid slave

Choose what happens next story.

My name is Kate and this is how I acquired my slave. Since mum and dad’s divorce and mom leaving me with my dad we packed up and left Sydney for a new life in a small rural city in Victoria where we moved into a large house near some parks and dad’s new work place.

It was my sixteenth birthday and me and my dad had organized a video night and some food and cake for us and told me he had an announcement he wanted to tell me later that evening.

Later that evening once we finished watching our videos I looked up at the clock on the mantelpiece and realizing it was almost twelve o’clock I decided to ask dad what his important announcement was thinking to myself what was he going to say.

“As you know Kate I’m working longer hours now and a lot of night shift work so I have decided to hire a live in maid to help with cleaning cooking and to babysit you while I’m not here.”
“That sounds good” I said “but I’m old enough to be here by myself dad”
He replied “maybe in another year when you are more mature we can talk about it.”

“Her name is Samantha; she’s 19 and just moved here from England, she will be moving in to the spare room and will be here tomorrow when you get up in the morning.”
That sounds great I thought to myself as I kissed my dad on the cheek and headed off to bed.

The next morning I could hear dad talking to someone in the kitchen so I quickly made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw dad and the new maid. I thought to myself she looked pretty standing there with her shoulder length blond hair and petite little skinny body with breasts that were a about a D cup. I have always been attracted to girls more than boys so it was a pleasure to see her standing there.

“Say hi to Samantha she’s in charge” said my dad as he finished the last of his coffee and headed out the door on his way to work.

Not much happened over the next few weeks as we both fell into a set routine as she did the chorus she was hired to do I attended school during the day.

One afternoon I returned home early after school and heard a noise upstairs. Thinking its only Samantha doing choirs so I walked upstairs.
To my shock I saw

Choose what happens next from the scenarios below and the most voted will be used in the story.

1/ Samantha gets caught stealing money.
2/ Samantha gets caught in dad’s bed with two men.
3/ Samantha gets caught entertaining a man on dad’s bed with a dildo in each hole.
4/ Samantha gets caught using drugs.
ginger cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:00 PM   #2
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

option number 3 is my choice.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:06 PM   #3
Winter_Wolf

3 for me as well

kik:winter_wolf22
Winter_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:38 AM   #4
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger cat View Post
Choose what happens next story.

1/ Samantha gets caught stealing money.
After caught steeling she can then be blackmailed...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk