Old 10-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #76
Joker50
Distinguished Member

We will see. I have an idea. So the challenge to my readers is this...
Jess lay in the dark, her skin glistening from the oil that covered her body. Only the faint light from a half moon shining down from a cloudless sky. Her pussy and ass dripping with cum. Home was another mile to go and ahead of her in a house a party was in full swing.

What does Jess do next ?

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 04:59 AM   #77
Joker50
Distinguished Member

sorry its taken a while:

Jess opened the dare and read;
Your father is instructed to take the long way home. At every traffic light that turns red you will get out of the car, lie on the ground and play with your body. If anyone apart from your parents sees you, they may write on your body, anywhere and anything. I have supplied your father with a marker that is washable but will stain your body for 24 hours. Once you are out of the car, your parents will drive around the corner and wait.

Should you come across any party that is going on, you will be put out of the car in your bikini and left to get home as best you can.

Once home your bedroom will be redecorated according to instructions I am e-mailing your parents. Once you get home you will be subject to your parents whims, however I will be giving daily instructions as to what happens to you so you are prepared for next weekend.

Jess stared at the paper for a moment and then read it out loud.

‘I told you, Sylvie can have a bad streak in her. Though I will be honest I have a feeling the things that happen at home may turn out to be worse than any game you are forced to play at a party.’

At that moment Harry pulled up sharply and turned, handing over the marker; ‘Red light, out you get, we will be round the corner once you have cum.’

It seemed only like seconds before Jess was back in the car,
‘Drive dad!!! I think a copper saw me.’

Harry drove gently away from the scene and round a couple more corners before stopping and they all broke out into laughter.

‘Fuck this,’ said Harry, ‘I think we have all had enough for one day, we shall go straight home and accept the consequences of the decision once there; Any objections?’

‘I am good Harry, lets go.’

‘Me too, dad’ echoed Jess from the back seat.

Once home Harry went and switched on the pc to find Sylvie’s e.mail and tell her what they did. The reply came back very quickly and Susie heard Harry say ‘Oh shit, at least its easy.’

------------------------------------

Jess meanwhile had made her way upstairs, settled down at her laptop, and logged on to Get dare. She opened and read the first mail from M and messaged back to say it was the right Jess. She read the dare and was going to mail back when another two mails dropped in, so instead of replying straight away she decided to see what else was in her box.
The first was from her master: In exactly ten minutes, immediately she checked the clock, you are going to be in a race. You may wear the bikini and one other item but if you choose clothing you must go barefoot. You will walk to the end of your street and then turn left. You will walk around the block of houses and then exactly opposite the back of your house you will sneak through the garden and over the back fence in to your own. There you will strip, throw your bikini in to the middle of the lawn and rub your clit until you cum, then leaving the micro behind you will retrace your steps. Every black car you pass on the way back, you must lie beside and flick your clit ten times.

Jess sat back and thought about it; obviously as it was from him and as far as she knew he only had the two of them as slaves, so it must be her mum she was racing, this would be fun.

She looked at the second mail from madasahatter and wondered who that could be. You have been dared to run a race against me, I will win and you are going to be my slave for a night. You think your youth will save you, but it won’t. I hope you like a gaping ass and pussy you could shove a rounders bat up, cos you are going to be doing both.

‘I think not’ she replied and added ‘I dare you, bikinis only, counting down from 50 and then its Go!’

Sent it, grabbed her micro off the bed and started counting down as she pulled it on and ran down the stairs and out into the street. It was as the door closed behind her she realised it had started to rain. She heard the back door close and that was enough for Jess to be off down the path and out in to the street. There was a flash of car light from up ahead and she dived into the nearest garden for cover. And the car sailed past unaware.

Twice more she dived for cover as cars came along the road until finally she was going around the estate and up to the house opposite. She walked as quietly as she could passed the lit windows, only closed curtains hiding her from the occupants. Somewhere inside the telephone rang and she could just make out a voice saying ‘Yes, no problem, yes we will, it will be fun. Thank you, bye’ Followed by a pause and then the voice said, ‘hey guys how stoned are we.’

Jess made it to the chain fence at the bottom of the garden and climbed over it; across the gravel track and over into her own garden. She could see something in the middle of the lawn but couldn’t make it out properly in the darkness. Jess undid her top and then pushed the panties down and off her legs, rolled them together and tossed both parts away from her in the dark. She was sure whatever was in the middle of the lawn was moving and she crept closer, her fingers in her pussy as she attempted, with out much luck, to bring her pussy off. Finally she stopped and retreated back a little.

As she did so the lump became a person and she saw out line of her mother against the light of the window. Then a pair of arms materialised from the ground, grabbed her breasts and pulled her back.

There was a giggle and then her mother said, ‘Fuck me like a dog Harry, take me like the whore you know I can be.’

Jess pushed her fingers deep inside and began to fuck herself hard and as she watched Susie pulled herself up off Harry and rolled on to her hands and knees, her tits hanging down, framed by her body, then ducked her head lower and offered her ass up.

‘Both holes want him Harry, which are you gong to fuck first? My cunt, my dirty filthy cunt or my gaping ass, you know you can have both, come on Harry slam your cock in to my holes, make me yelp like the whore you used me as, when we first met.’

From where Jess was, it appeared that her fathers cock was huge as Harry got behind her and slammed it into Susie.

She didn’t know if watching her parents making out on the lawn, in the dark, was right, but, watching them fuck, right now, was definitely what she needed as she sent her fingers reaming up and down her pussy, rubbing her clit as hard as she could then plunging them back in to her soaking hole. Determined to keep holding back until she thought she could hold no longer; her orgasm, denied several times, would be denied no longer and she was on the edge when she heard her mother moaning; ‘Fuck Harry, I am so….’

Jess watched as Harry’s form seemed to lean a bit further over Susie.
‘Oh shit Harry, that’s fucking dirty, I am so fucking close, fuck me harder. Yes I am your bitch Harry, you can do what you like, I want to be very dirty. Fuck me, fuck, fuck you Harry fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.. oh you bastard.’

Jess saw Harry push her mother forward and Susie collapsed face forward in to the ground as unsteadily Harry stood up. Susie rolled over and lay face up as Harry steadied himself and then urinated on her.

It was enough for Jess and she toppled forward as her orgasm took over and she lay face down and prostrate in the dark. Across the lawn Harry had Susie’s legs wrapped around his head as he fucked her deeply and then they too collapsed into the lawn. Slowly Jess raised herself up on all fours and crawled back deeper into the shadows.

She climbed the fence and then started to make her way up the garden to pass the house. As she walked closer to the back of the building, she thought she saw movement, stopped, looked, decided it must be the light in the rain until she was stopped in her tracks as a female voice said, ‘Hello Jessie.’

The following user says Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 04-22-2017, 12:52 AM   #78
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Funny old world - I wrote a piece for this months ago and was convinced I had posted it now it appears I hadn't so it is part of this:

‘Hello Jessie,’ said a female voice she recognised as being an old friend from school;
‘Hello Aggie,’ Jess replied, smiling and noting she wasn’t on her own.

Aggie had always had a way of getting people to do what she wanted and Jess had proved susceptible to being easily led, until they day they played Truth or Dare with a few of the boys and they had lost, firstly their clothing and then accepting forfeits; Aggie choosing to let the boys feel her body as they wanted, and Jess opting for the forfeit to walk naked across the school yard past the teachers study.
Jess had been caught and whilst trying to lie herself out of the situation and not get anyone else involved, Aggie had been discovered tied to a bicycle rack with both their uniforms, minus underwear, in a pile nearby.

Since then they had hardly been allowed to say a word to each other and both had reacted differently. Aggie had surrounded herself with what she called ‘Aggies Crew’ causing mayhem until the police and the school had clamped down on her and in the end she had the ultimate insult of having Jess thrown in her face as a perfect example of what could be achieved with some hard work.

Jess though had discovered that the thrill of being naked in public was a major turn on; her nipples had been hard and her pussy soaking all the way across the school yard; she had resolved that so long as no one else got in trouble, she would enjoy her new found sexuality and resorted to visiting the toilets on her way in to school where her bra (and period allowing) panties would often be removed, then flashing her tits and sometimes pussy at any one who would look, finally developing this into being as near or entirely naked, as often as possible in any lesson or free period that allowed, with unexpected private tutorial results.

‘Perfect’ she thought to herself, Aggie and her ‘new crew’ just what I need.
She had heard about Aggies new crew through the old girls grapevine, allegedly eight well hung cocks and three didn’t care, so long as they got fucked as much as they could, girls, plus Aggie herself.

Jess looked around seeing a couple of faces she semi-recognised from the estate but most of them were new to her. She counted seven guys and two girls in all as they surrounded her.

From behind a hand grabbed her head and before she could react another was over her mouth and she was being hauled down. Hands grabbed her legs as she was on the ground and she felt a knee in the small of her back as her arms were pulled quickly behind her back and her wrists were taped together.

Jess moved a few times but gave up testing the bonds when Aggie said, ‘You really piss me off. You have a great body and you used it to get what you wanted from teachers and now you run naked around estates and shopping centres. You are a fucking slut and nothing more.’

She was lifted up and ‘forced marched’ in to the house making sure to play act with a little resistance and getting a stick across her ass for the trouble. She was stood under a lamp as Aggie left the room and several of the gang took the opportunity to have their picture taken with her, playing with her tits and pussy as Jess subtly spread her legs enough to give them access and enjoying their delight on discovering they could finger her too. It stopped when Aggie appeared, clad in a black bra and with an enormous dildo protruding from the belt around her thighs that it occurred to Jess that perhaps things weren’t going to be as much fun as she had thought.

‘Fuck Aggie’ said one of the other girls, ‘you will kill her with that monster.’
‘Split her, more like,’ said a guy.
‘Why don’t you get her ready for me then,’ said Aggie and there was a mad scramble.

Jess was lost under a sea of hands, mouths on her tits biting and stretching her nipples, slaps to her tits and ass, fingers inside her cunt, clit being rubbed until she was close to cumming but left hanging as another hand took over, her body being moved around as though she was paper until finally someone decided her ass was game and her hole was filled with something hard. That seemed to up their game; Mouths and fingers became cocks and solid objects, calls of ‘try this, try that’ and they fucked her as Aggie wound them up.
‘There is an old poker in the shed’ she heard Aggie say and soon it was being inserted in Jess’s ass. Calling each of the gang by their pet name, Aggie encouraged them further, whilst at the same time instructing each of them to get naked and only Jess was to be fucked.

Jess took three loads of cum down her throat but the rest went inside her cunt and ass, until the guys had nothing else to spend in her body and they crawled around Aggie as the girls took over. The girls decided they would treat her as the slut they despised, they blind folded her and then one of them took a pair of scissors and chopped her hair short. Using the belts from several pairs of discarded jeans they began to whip her, always one holding her legs wide so that the other could whip her cunt, before working back up her body to her tits. They were pegged her breasts and then using the belts, whipped the pegs off. Only for them to be replaced moments later and more pegs added. She could feel something being applied to her tortured clit and then the burn lit her up and she was going out of her mind.
‘Nothing like toothpaste to liven things up’ said one of the girls, followed quickly by ‘Sorry Aggie, I’ll clean it off.’
‘I could piss it off, I could really do with a piss,’ one of the boys offered.
‘No’ replied Aggie, ‘maybe later, you can piss on her as much as you like but I think it’s my turn. Now get her cunt cleaned up and tie her to the kitchen table, oh and you can leave those pegs on, I like them’

Jess was leaking from her cunt as they lifted her on to a table and tied her legs apart at the knee and pulled her cunt to the edge of the table. Aggie rubbed the black rubber up and down Jess wet cunt and once she was satisfied it was just greased enough, without losing its dryness, she pushed the dildo against Jess already gaping hole, labia parting wider still as Aggie pushed the dildo inside Jess’ cunt.

The following user says Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 06-05-2017, 09:50 PM   #79
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

so happy I found this story!!! its gotten progressively better evry post! please keep it going

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 01:47 PM   #80
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

read to the forth page, so far love the sotry

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 01:33 PM   #81
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

Finally up to date on the story, i quite like it but it feels like its lost focus from what it was aiming for at the beginning, however it is still an interesting thing to read

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
Old 06-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #82
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Default writing can be hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
Finally up to date on the story, i quite like it but it feels like its lost focus from what it was aiming for at the beginning, however it is still an interesting thing to read
Hi BigBadWolfy,

Yes you are quite right I did lose my focus, the story got out of control and to me wasn't making any sense. I had so many interruptions and things going on in my life that in the end I stopped altogether. its like playing a gig and knowing you have to jam a number but the jam goes off the rails and becomes a mess and rather than stop everyone has to work hard to pull it back again.

I think the only way I will get this back is to re-read it and see where i was heading.

So would you tell me what you liked and where you felt it got lost.

in the meantime there is a 3 part story coming up called Casey.

cheers J5o

Old 06-27-2017, 02:01 AM   #83
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

XD i would love to help but i have been busy and havent been on here fir a while so i forgot the details, but if i had to say where the change of direction is the biggest it would be somewhere around when they met Peter, somewhere around there the story went from dears and kinky home play to a speed x4 fuck town, i feel like it wouldnt have been a problem if it took longer and gradual rout to get there

My Pm Dares

Old 06-28-2017, 12:23 PM   #84
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
XD i would love to help but i have been busy and havent been on here fir a while so i forgot the details, but if i had to say where the change of direction is the biggest it would be somewhere around when they met Peter, somewhere around there the story went from dears and kinky home play to a speed x4 fuck town, i feel like it wouldnt have been a problem if it took longer and gradual rout to get there
Hiya, No problem, I have sent you a pm.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:47 PM   #85
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Like the story more please
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control., dares, humiliation, incest