Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Your Thoughts On The Story?
Great! Love it! 7 50.00%
It was good, but, let`s see what happens next! 5 35.71%
So so, could be better! 1 7.14%
Not my thing! 0 0%
WTH is this crap?! It`s terrible! 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2016, 12:04 PM   #1
crazylildoll

Default The Ring

Story Codes: F/f; F/f+; F+/f; F+/f+; bondage; pain; humiliation; lingerie; feet; watersports; blood; mind control; blackmail; non consent.

(Not for first chapter but overall story, so, don`t expect them all at once, and story codes will most likely be changed or added/removed as new chapters come out and author sees fit!)

Hey, a friend of mine, wrote the first chapter. and since we did make a poll on here about how hard or soft it should be, she also asked me to post it here...

let me know what you think, thanks

p.s. Some of the things mentioned in chapter 1 will not happen, but, the chapter explains why they were mentioned.

p.p.s. if you wish to contact my friend directly, pm me and i will give you her email addy.

p.p.p.s. Friends note: Sorry for mistakes, i write from my head and don`t really proofread my writings ( and english is not my main language! )

Chapter 1

Kate took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell on the front door of one of the neighbouring houses.

Anna: "Coming".

Kate: { Don`t say a word! Go to living room! Sit on couch! don`t move! } Kate pushed as soon as Anna had opened the door to see who was disturbing her vacation morning.

Annas eyes grew wide as her body suddenly turned around and started moving on its own. She tried to resist it, but it was useless, someone else was behind the wheel and she now was an unwilling passenger.

Kate followed few steps behind Anna and as soon as Anna had sat down on the couch, Kate took a seat in the armchair facing her.

For half a minute they both sat in silence, Kate eying her new prey and Anna looking back with fear in her eyes trying to come up with a realistic reason to what was going on now and why she couldn`t move or let out a sound at all.

Kate: " As you might have noticed, you have no control over your own body, not even your voice. that`s right, i`ve forbidden you to speak! Now, now, don`t look so shocked... i suggest you now pay very close attention to what i have to say, because, either way, your life will totally change in the next 10 minutes, CUNT! "

Kate took out a small box cutter, sharp as a razor, and put it on the coffee table that was between them. Anna stared at the knife, scared of what would happen now.

Kate: { Take the knife with right hand. Put it to your left wrist. don`t move. } Kate pushed, and instantly Annas right arm extended to take the knife. No matter how much Anna tried to resist, tried to force her hand to stop, to move back, it was as if it had a mind of it`s own.
By the time the blade was touching the veins on her left wrist Anna was crying freely, tears rolling down her lovely cheeks.

Kate: " As you can see, i can make you do whatever i want, and there`s nothing you can do about it. I can make you cut your own wrists and bleed to death if i so wish. Do you understand what i`m saying and the power i have over you? " Kate asked, in a serious tone, looking staight into the eyes of the fearful crying woman sitting across from her.

Anna slightly nodded.

Kate: " good, you may put the knife down. " and Anna gained control of her hand, even if just for a moment, and she instantly dropped the knife to the floor.

Again they both sat in silence, this time, a couple of minutes.

Kate: " Done. " Kate told her with a huge grin on her face, and Anna instantly knew she wouldn`t like what that meant.

Kate: " you see, i`ve made a few modifications to your mind. Permanent ones, meaning that only i can alter or remove them. That being said, here`s what`s gonna happen, i`ve installed a small trigger in your mind, that will activate on sunday at midnight, unless i prolong it for another week and so on, for the rest of your life, no matter what. " Annas eyes again widened as she heard what Kate just told her, the rest of life, that`s insane, that`s impossible, but, for some reason, she just felt that it would be, for the rest of her life.

Kate: " So, i guess you`re wondering what happens if i don`t delay the trigger weekly, huh? Well, i won`t tell you everything that will happen, but, i`ll give you the highlights. For example, you will get your head shaved bald and it will be kept that way forever. After that, you will spend a fortune getting your whole body, head to toe, covered in tattoos and getting at least a few dozen piercings, all kinds of nasty tattoos, extremely humiliating ones. But don`t worry, that`s not even the best part, once you`re done with the body art, you will spend every moment you`re awake seeking bums to fuck your ass on daily basis, and of course, just for desert, you will adopt half dozen male dogs and train them to fuck your pussy on weekends! Doesn`t that sound like fun, huh?! " Kate laughed hard as she finished the sentence. Anna was crying heavily by now, scared out of her mind, she thought that for a second there, she might have had a heart attack!

Kate: "That`s not all cunt! We haven`t even gotten to the best part yet! What i just said, will last for 5 years, after that, you will contact a doctor, don`t worry, her contact info is also put in your subconcious along with these instructions. Once you contact her, you will obey her every instruction, and i`ve given her specific instructions on what to do whenever a slave of mine contacts her. First of all, there will be more modifications, a lot more extreme ones compared to the tattoos and piercings! Just to give you a quick overview... your teeth will be removed, your vocal cords cut, your titties will be surgically removed, along with your arms and legs! don`t worry, they won`t go to waste, as they will be force fed back to you over a period of several weeks. After that, you`ll be fitted with a special harness and spend the rest of your life in hell! 8 hours of torture, 4 hours to sleep, 8 hours of being tied on an ottoman getting doggy fucked and 4 more hours of sleep will be your daily routine for the rest of you life, and trust me, doc has strict orders to keep a slave alive for as long as possible! "

Kate: " now, here`s what`s gonna happen now, i will go out on the back porch and smoke a cig, when i get back, if you`re kneeling on the floor, that means that you`ve accepted your new position as my slave and will do whatever i want, just to keep me happy and so that i could delay the trigger. But, if i come back, and you`re still sitting on the couch, well, then i`ll leave without saying a word and the trigger gets activated within the next hour! So, choose bitch! You have 5 minutes, give or take! " Kate stood up and laughingly walked away, leaving the crying female 5 minutes to figure out what her future would be like.

As Kate stood outside and smoked, she thought to herself: " Ha, she looked really scared, i`m glad that reading all those extreme stories online in past is realy paying off now. I hope she`ll be kneeling when i get back, after all, i don`t have a doctor like that, but, after she witnessed my newfound mind control abilities, i doubt she thinks i`m bluffing... well, time to go back and see what choice she`s made. " Kate put out the cig in the nearby flower pot and left it there, butt sticking out as she walked back inside.

Kate walked back to the armchair she was sitting in before with a huge grin on her face as she saw the kneeling sobbing woman.

Kate: " Glad you made your decision, but, i don`t think it was a hard choice to make..., now, before we move on, i have a few questions i wanna ask you, and you better answer truthfully, cuz if i find out you`ve been lying to me, i`ll make sure you really deserve it! Understood bitch?! "

Anna nodded slightly again, scared, looking down at the coffee table in front of her.
Kate: " Now i`ve given you back the ability to move and speak, but don`t bother asking silly questions right now, i don`t have time not do i want to answer them, understood? "

Anna: " Yes... "

SLAP! Kate leaned forward quicky and slapped Annas right face cheek hard!
Annas right arm shot to her red cheek to ease the sting.

Kate: " bitch, you will address me as Mistress at all times! Understood?! "

Anna: " yes Mistress "

Kate: " that`s better. Now, how old are you cow? 35? 36? "

Anna: " 37 Mistress "

Kate: " not bad, your black hair, natural? "

Anna: " no Mistress, i`m a brunette "

Kate: " i see, well, for now, keep it black unless i say otherwise, i like it this way. How tall are you? "

Anna: " 5 feet and 8 inches Mistress "

Kate: " and what`s the size of those udders cow? "

Anna: " 36D Mistress "

Anna started sobbing more as she started to realise what it would mean to be a slave while answering her new Mistresses questions.

Kate: " is bitch single? "

Anna: " yes Mistress, i am. "

Kate: " good, i don`t want my slaves in any relationships apart from serving me. Last question for now, are you expecting guests today? "

Anna: " no Mistress "

Kate: " Perfect! Now, since i`m in a good mood, i`ll let you ask one question now, but only one! "

Anna: " what will happen to me, as your... s...lave? "

Kate: " good question, hmm..., well..., let`s see, i love control, so, you will be controlled. I mean rules and strict dress codes and such. I also am a huge fan of bondage, so, expect to be tied up often, and i do love the struggles, so, keep that in mind cunt! And of course i also enjoy pain and abuse, so, brace yourself for that and i might get you pierced and tattooed also, but not your whole body though! Oh and just so you know, i have a thing for feet, you`ll see what i mean soon! That`s basicly it, the rest, i`m sure you`ll figure out along the way! Oh and don`t expect much mercy from me, after all, you`re not the first of my slaves and certainly won`t be the last! But, one thing is for sure, no matter how bad your life will be as my slave, trust me, it`s better than the alternative! But, who knows, i`m sure i`d like to watch videos of you getting fucked by bums and doggies... " Kate laughed as she finished answering Annas one permitted question.

Kate: " NOW! Enough chitchat! Get up and lead me to your bedroom slave! "

Anna slowly rose from her kneeling position and started walking towards the stairs when she heard...

Kate: " STOP! "

Anna froze. Kate walked up to her and grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her over the back of the couch so her ass was sticking up.

Kate: " stay like that! The second you started walking, i saw that something was wrong. I still haven`t given you any rules to live by apart from calling me Mistress, but that`s fine, you`ll learn the second rule right now, the hard way! "

Kate opened her backpack she had brought along, which was filled with all kinds of goodies and pulled out the instrument of Annas first punishment.

Kate: " you see, a slave of mine must always be on tiptoes when barefoot, and you walked flat foot, so that calls for a punishment. { raise your right sole in air } "

Again Anna could feel her body moving on it`s own, this time, her right foot lifted itselt off the floor and stopped when her sole was facing upwards.

Kate: " btw bitch, huge wardrobe malfunction! I mean, really? Brown hose and jeans? Eh... don`t worry, will fix it soon enough! "

"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa...." Anna screamed from the pain in her right nyloned sole as she buried her face into one of the pillows on the couch.

Kate: " One down, several more to go! "

Two more time Kate struct Annas right sole very hard with the cut off wire cord she had produced from her bag.

Kate: { Lower right sole, raise left sole! }

Kate noticed that Anna had quickly learned her latest rule, since she kept her right sole on tiptoe when she lowered it.

"AAAAAAaaaa...." again Anna screamed into the pillow as the cord lashed agains`t her left sole. Continued by 2 more lashes each followed by a loud scream!

Kate: " Stand bitch! "

Kate ordered Anna as she gave back control of Annas left foot. As Anna raised herself up she stood on tiptoes, tears again rolling down her face from the stinging pain her soles had just received!
Kate pointed a finger to the stairs and Anna started walking.

Kate: " higher bitch! I was those lovely feet at least 5 inches high on your tippie toes! And just so you know, next time i catch the heel of your sole touching ground, it`ll be twenty hits to each foot! "

Anna raised herself higher on tiptoes by at least an inch as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom, fearing of what she had just heard, 20 hits, she didn`t think she could take that much.

As they entered Annas bedroom, Kate pushed her onto her large king size bed and tossed her backpack next to her.

Kate: " Now, since i have other important business to take care of today, and i have my pussy licked just before i got here, i`ll just tie ya up for now. Now, be a good slave cunt and get on your belly! "

As Anna turned around and layed down on her front, she thought to herself - " tied up? other business? clearly she doesn`t plan to leave me here tied up?! " But that question was quickly answered as she heard the sound of duct tape.

It only took seconds before Annas wrists were taped tighly together behind her back. Next Kate pulled Annas elbows together and started taping them. They weren`t touching at first, but as Kate put more tape around them, pulling taut each time, they grew closer and closer till they were touching.

Anna: " aauu... please... Mistress, that`s too tight! "

Kate ignored her newly accuired slaves comment and simply stood up and went to the bathroom.
Anna watched her walk away only to return seconds later carrying something in her hands.

Kate tossed the items on the bed and grabbed Annas hair and pulled back, which caused Anna to let out a yelp and as soon as she did, Kate used her other hand to stuff something in Annas mouth.

Kate: " that should keep you quiet bitch! But, not full enough! "

Kate grabbed another item and started forcing it into already full mouth of her slave.
By the time Kate was done filling Annas mouth, it was fully packed, cheeks bulging, mouth wide open.

Kate: " hope those panties and pantyhose i got from the dirty laundry basket taste nice bitch! you`ll be having them in for quite a while! "

Kate laughed as she picked up the last item she got from the laudry basket, a single tan stocking, that she pushed over Annas head till the stocking top rested around her neck.
Grabbing a roll of duct tape she started wrapping it around Annas gagged and packed mouth, going several times around her head, pulling tightly each time she did. When she stopped, tape went from just below Annas nose to her chin! Annas jaw ached, not only from the tightness but also from the packing that was stetching her mouth wide open.
Next Kate wrapped tape around Annas eyes several times, blindfolding her, before she moved down to bind her legs. Kate pulled Annas legs onto the bed and repositioned her till sle was laying on her back in the middle of her king sized bed. Crossing Annas ankles she started wrapping tape around them, as always, pulling it taut. Once her ankles were tightly wrapped together, her knees followed. Tape went around just below knees and just above them.

Kate: " There, almost done, just a few finishing touches! " Kate laughed.

Anna moaned through her gag " hat else was there to do, she was already tied very tightly and gagged extremely, this bitch is crazy " Anna thought to herself, but, she knew that this was better than the alternative. She couldn`t even imagive offering her holes to bums, let alone dogs! And the other stuff she said, she just wasn`t able to think about them!

Kate produced a pair of scissors from her bag and started cutting Annas white top open down the middle. And once it was cut, her bra followed, being cut at the straps and in between her breasts.

Kate: " Nice titties slave! I`ll enjoy abusing these! "

Kate grabbed both nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and squeezed hard!

Anna: " MMMMMPPPPHHH.... " Anna screamed hard into her gag as her nipples were crushed by the young evil Mistress!

As soon as Annas nipples were released, she felt something being put around the base of her left breast, and as she heard clicks, she realised it was a ziptie! As she tried to struggle and scream no through her packed mouth, Kate pulled the ziptie tight as she sat on Annas belly. Quickly followed the ziptieing of Annas right breast, and once they were both secured, with an evil smile, Kate pulled the zipties tighter and tighter till Annas breasts balloned up!

Kate gently played with Annas nipples for a bit till they hardened, and once they were pointing up, she she took out 2 nasty looking aligator clamps from the old curtains she had found in her attic some time ago and put them on annas nipples!

Anna trashed around and screamed so hard that she almost threw Kate off her body!

Kate: " DAMN GIRL! Those are great, i`ll have to remember to use them in future! "

She laughed as she got off her bound slave and pushed her onto her belly! Which caused more screaming and trashing from the bitch! As a final touch, Kate grabbed Annas wrapped ankles and pulled them back with one hand, while she grabbed the end of the stocking hood hanging on top of slaves head with the other hand and pulled them together till she was able to tie the stocking end around the left big toe of annas pantyhosed feet.

This forced Annas head backwards as well as arched her back nicely.

Kate was happy with her work, those bondage drawings she had spent hours looking at over the past years are really coming in handy now!

Kate: " There my pet, all done! Now, i should really get going, have some stuff to take care off. But, don`t worry, i`ll be back for you at some point later today... hopefully!!! "

Anna: " NOOOOOMMMPPPHHH.... "

Anna screamed into her gag as hard as she could as she heard Kates footsteps leaving the room! Her whole body was tied tightly, her jaw ached and her nipples felt like they were on fire! She didn`t think she could last like this for 5 minutes, let alone hours!

As Kate exited the front door, backpack over her shoulder, she thought to herself: "Now, where to next?! "

Last edited by crazylildoll; 10-17-2016 at 12:08 PM.
crazylildoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:12 PM   #2
Joker50
Distinguished Member

interesting star, i shall read more as time goes on.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:45 AM   #3
crazylildoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
interesting star, i shall read more as time goes on.
care to tell what you mean by interesting star? interesting how? in what way?
and by star, i`m guessing you mean Kate, right?
Old 10-18-2016, 02:56 PM   #4
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Actually I meant start, but hey. Not sure i like Kate but enjoying what she puts Anna through. I also liked the way you told her what the doctor would do and then revealed she had no doctor.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:25 PM   #5
polllover

This was great! Needs a little work on the dialogue marks but still a good story.
polllover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:19 AM   #6
crazylildoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by polllover View Post
This was great! Needs a little work on the dialogue marks but still a good story.

may i ask what you liked? and what`s wrong with the dialogue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
Actually I meant start, but hey. Not sure i like Kate but enjoying what she puts Anna through. I also liked the way you told her what the doctor would do and then revealed she had no doctor.
what parts of what she did to anna you enjoyed? and what`s wrong with Kate?

Advertisements
Kink Talk