Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2018, 12:21 AM   #1
Sleet

Default 19f Summertime Fun

Heya everyone.

I live in Australia meaning its summertime for me and really hot. So I was wondering if anyone had any fun summer related dares for me. Something to help me keep cool. Also please try to keep them do able haha.

Thanks everyone, I'll look forward to your dares
Limits
Permanent, Scat, Urination, Pics

I was once a Valleyball ace and captain of a basketball team but now I'm just a filthy dumb cum dump fuck toilet fuck toy fuck meat for everyone to fuck. Please use my slutty holes and use me as you wish.

This dumb slut is owned by Bigbuttplug who owns my slutty brain, mind and body.
Sleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:53 AM   #2
Nznuts

Well it's gotta be too hot for panties, so no need for them this week.
One way to keep cool is to go nude out in a park (or backyard) for a full 10min

Good luck

Pm dares
Butt plugs I own
locking belt design? Give me your advice
Dislikes: pain, diapers, butt plugs
soft limit: pics
Limits: full public, scat, family/friends, vid, face pics, cbt.
Nznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nznuts for this post:
Old 01-11-2018, 12:54 AM   #3
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Sounds to me like you need to 'accidentally' have a wave pull off your bikini top at the beach
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:55 AM   #4
mikeyblock147
Baby Member

I guess you could start with 4 ice cubes in your pussy. Let them melt and drip into a cup and drink it afterwards as a refreshing drink
mikeyblock147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 02:10 AM   #5
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Pool
Go swimming in a bikini(it doesn't need be extreme unless you want attention), but it should tie at the sides and the back. If the pool has a slide go to the top and untie both sides of your bottoms and slide down. You shouldn't attempt to grab or find your bottoms until you finish the slide/ and come up for air. If there is no slide do this with the diving board. Jump in the pool with bottoms loose, and let them fall of off you. Pretend you don't notice them missing and get out of the pool or start searching after you come up for air. (Bonus points if you get someone to help you.)

A bit more direct than what you may want but its easily explained.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:38 AM   #6
Proformi

Default Movies!

At this point in time, the cinemas are really nicely air conditioned. You should go to the movies in a really nice short skirt and thin hoodie. Before you head into the movie you should go to the bathroom and remove you panties shirt and bra. Hide them in the bathroom, then go retrieve them after the movie. If the hoodie gets too warm you can always unzip it.
The following user says Thank You to Proformi for this post:
Old 01-11-2018, 05:13 AM   #7
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

The "wet t-shirt" is a classic. Thin white T or tank, no bra, "accidentally" spill water on yourself, or otherwise get wet.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:32 AM   #8
alucard346
Account Banned

If its hot out wear a cute top and very short skirt with no panties. Bring a fan or a newspaper (or something to fan yourself with) to a park or the beach and find a bench to sit on. Spread out as though you're exhausted from the heat and keep you legs spread wide. Make sure your skirt is exposing your pussy! Begin fanning yourself, you know you're properly exposed when you can feel the cool air on your pussy.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #9
lurker54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Sounds to me like you need to 'accidentally' have a wave pull off your bikini top at the beach
I second this. Hopefully you have a strapless bikini top to make this work very eaisly. Start by having your top tied quite loose so that when a wave hits you the top comes partly off to expose your boobs. Let that happen once or twice before you "realize" you need to tie it tighter.
To do this try and time it for a big wave to hit you and untie your top and when hit by a wave trip or go under and let your top fall fully off. You can keep a grip of the strings in your hands, or if you want it even risker let it fully slip away so you need to go find it.
When going under be sure to get some water in your eyes to slow yourself down.
After finishing feel free to return to the shore and put on a shirt in embarrassment
You can make this later in the day or find less populated area.
Is either a beach or pool an easy option for you?
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:44 AM   #10
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Simple, follow ALL my commando rules. ALL summer long.

Read about them in my signature.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:33 AM   #11
andy4
Distinguished Member

Get a cheap bikini ( or an old one ) and remove the linings as it is to hot for the extra fabric.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:03 PM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleet View Post
Heya everyone.

I live in Australia meaning its summertime for me and really hot. So I was wondering if anyone had any fun summer related dares for me. Something to help me keep cool. Also please try to keep them do able haha.

Thanks everyone, I'll look forward to your dares
Cold shower. Ten minutes minimum. Door wide open so anyone can look in. Anyone who does you tell them 'no problem'.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 01:13 AM   #13
Sleet

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the dares. I'm going to be doing at least one of these tomorrow so look forward to that.
Limits
Permanent, Scat, Urination, Pics

I was once a Valleyball ace and captain of a basketball team but now I'm just a filthy dumb cum dump fuck toilet fuck toy fuck meat for everyone to fuck. Please use my slutty holes and use me as you wish.

This dumb slut is owned by Bigbuttplug who owns my slutty brain, mind and body.
Sleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 03:00 AM   #14
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

To extend "semper_virilis" suggestion about a wet shirt...

White shirt, no bra and a bottle of half a liter of water. Try to find a relative quiet location, but it has to be a spot where you know you'll have pass people when walking back. Now here's the dare: Drink the bottle, but at all times keep it 5 centimeter above your mouth. Once you get the hang of it, you won't spill much.

Another dare, walk around in a skirt (max knee length) without panties. Bring along a set of (perhaps used) panties. In a crowded area, 'accidentally' drop your panties and walk at least two to three meters before 'noticing' it. Try to accidentally drop your panties three times. On one of those occasions, you have to keep your legs straight as you pick your panties up.

And another short skirt dare, try to secretly put your panties either on or off while there are people at most 10 meters away. Do this three times.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:09 AM   #15
kylehu

Default some ideas

dare 1. go to a supermarket or similar, and buy one of thoose long ice popsicle. find a semi public place, open it, and start to fuck yourself with it. (helps if u lick it before so it is smooth, and will not stuck to your vagina. fuck yourself until it's fully melted. if it's melted and you didn't orgasmed, go back to the shop, and buy another one, and repeat. Do not buy more than ome at a time.

dare 2. best in a plaza. buy an ice popsicle just like in dare 1. find a public spaace where you can sit down. open it and start to lick. try to deepthroat it as far as you can. try to make eye contact with guys while doing it.
kylehu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kylehu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk