Old 12-31-2017, 03:54 AM   #1
sub jay

Default Craigslist slave

I've been looking for a good deal on a PlayStation 4 for quite a while when I saw an ad on Craigslist for only 70 bucks from a man named Mark.
Mark and had agreed to meet at the Burger King not to far from my house. I arrived at six o clock and meet him at booth in the far corner. After we finished our transaction I was about to leave the building when he stopped me and said "you look familiar, have you heard of getdare?"

At this point I had a serious decision to make.
I could say no and just walk out. Or I could say yes and see where this could go.

Of course I was stupid and said yes, that's when Mark told me that he wanted to talk again later so I gave him my Kik

Around eight o clock I get a message from Mark asking what I thought about meeting up and letting him dominate me. As he had searched through my getdare account and saw some of my fantasies and kinks.

I still lived with my parents so I gave him directions to my house and told him that he was going to have to park away from the house, be quiet, and we were going to have to stay in my room.

I left the back door unlocked for him so I would be prepared. Before he came in he messaged me giving me some rules and letting me know that he was bringing in a big bag of tools and toys.

Rules:
1. Only address him as master or sir
2. Even he arrives I was to be nude and blindfold behind my closed door.
3. i was not to cum without his permission.

I stripped off my clothes and prepared my self behind my door as I heard him enter the house.
In one instant I hear my bedroom door open then in the next it slams shut then instantly I feel a brute Force push my face into the carpet

At this point I had no idea what was going to happen. I knew I shouldn't have submitted myself right after meeting him.

dislikes: anal, denial, video messages, body writing, bladder control

likes: bondage, pics, vids, snapchat, spanking, being dominated, semi public, humiliation, exposure, deep throating, cross dressing

snapchat: eljay_597

Kik: getgamelove
sub jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 04:11 AM   #2
sub jay

Mark takes off my blind fold and let's me sit up.

He ask me many question such as

Have you ever performed oral on a man?
My answer was no
Are you a virgin?
Yes
Have you ever received anal from a man?
No
Have you ever been forced into bondage?
No
Would you like to change these things?
Yes

After we finished talking he opened his bad of toys and prepares me for the night.
He starts with an anal posture bar, then goes on to tie my feet together with my hands roped around them.
I was then blind folded and he inserted ear plugs into my ears.

Once again I was totally under his control. He had a video camera set up in the back of the room to post just in case I disobeyed him.

I felt him force my mouth open and his cock was shoved down my throat as he vigorously forced it in and out until he came all over my face.

He then put a ball gag In my mouth and showed me a message on my phone letting me know that I was going to stay bond like this until he returned the next morning.

I was absolutely terrified,I had no I idea if he would even come back and with the blindfold on I had no perception of time so I just waited as I knew he could see me every movement thought the video cam.

likes: bondage, pics, vids, snapchat, spanking, being dominated, semi public, humiliation, exposure, deep throating, cross dressing

The following user says Thank You to sub jay for this post:
Old 01-15-2018, 07:12 PM   #3
Hornygal7

Please continue this!
Old 01-16-2018, 11:56 PM   #4
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Good start! Can’t wait to see what’s next
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:48 PM   #5
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Kitty wants to know! what happens next!!
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 12:27 AM   #6
sub jay

Just as I began to fall asleep mark came back into my room and began spanking me to wake me up.
Little did I know but it was already 8:00 am

He removed all of my bondage. He brought me a sexy out fit to wear with a sparked mini skirt and short yellow dress and black lace panties and bra underneath. One of his friends did my make up so I would look like a complete slut.
Mark noticed that my parents were not home so he knew he could take me out of my room, he put me on a leash and collar and walked me to his car and drove us to his house where we would be staying for the remainder of the weekend.

Old 02-08-2018, 10:52 PM   #7
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Thought this has some potential but I guess not
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT