Old 12-19-2017, 08:43 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Naked Cold Mini-Adventure

So it's currently -17C/1F where I live now and I've been curious about being nude in the cold. Some of my earliest adventures of public nudity have been in the winter but it's been so long that I wanted to refeel it. No one was home so I could dress light and leave without question. I wore sweats with no undies, and a hoodie with no shirt underneath and no socks so I could remove my clothes quick. It was already so cold when I left and I could feel my legs burning already. I quickly made my way to the park and took off my sweater and shoes, and dropped my pants. Voila! I was naked and freezing! The moment the air hit my skin I felt it, and my feet burned as soon as I touched the snow with them. It was pretty slippery as parts of the snow were literally just frozen to ice and it hurt. I laid back in the snow, submerging my ass, and balls into the ice cold snow and tried to make a snow angel. I tried to masturbate but I was so cold I couldn't get hard. I stood up and realized how embarrassing it would be to be seen. How would I explain this? And my manhood had shrunk to boyhood from how cold it was, so it would be humiliating to be small in front of someone. I quickly got dressed and went home, my body parts were numb and burning. It was a slow walk back to my clothes, my feet numb from the ice and show, my ass cheeks also burning and my penis was shrunken and numb from playing with it with snow covered hands. It was fun, regardless of the pain.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 12-27-2017, 04:18 PM   #2
cyrano69

Very nice story.
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:39 AM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

I adore you for including bare feet in your wintry nudity!

But yeah, 1° is fackin' cold. I've been out in that barefoot countless times, but only with my core nice and warm, and yeah, you gotta watch out for ice, especially when it's formed by tire treads... that stuff can be sharp!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:42 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
I adore you for including bare feet in your wintry nudity!

But yeah, 1° is fackin' cold. I've been out in that barefoot countless times, but only with my core nice and warm, and yeah, you gotta watch out for ice, especially when it's formed by tire treads... that stuff can be sharp!
The cold pain is part of the fun!

If I'm not barefoot, am I really naked?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:08 AM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
The cold pain is part of the fun!

If I'm not barefoot, am I really naked?
No... no, you are not!

Sadly, most people on here don't seem to share that opinion. I see descriptions all the time of "I was completely naked" after earlier, "I stripped completely, but put my shoes and socks back on." Kind of a pet peeve, heh.

That or people who just forget that their feet or footwear even exist at all! "I took off my shirt, my pants, and my underwear, and I was completely naked!" I mean... I'd -like- to believe they left the house barefoot? But I always know they didn't... there just aren't that many people who go barefoot often away from home.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 03:52 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
No... no, you are not!

Sadly, most people on here don't seem to share that opinion. I see descriptions all the time of "I was completely naked" after earlier, "I stripped completely, but put my shoes and socks back on." Kind of a pet peeve, heh.

That or people who just forget that their feet or footwear even exist at all! "I took off my shirt, my pants, and my underwear, and I was completely naked!" I mean... I'd -like- to believe they left the house barefoot? But I always know they didn't... there just aren't that many people who go barefoot often away from home.
I must admit that I do somewhat enjoy being naked only in socks, but only if it's for a purposeful embarrassment. Something about being butt ass nude but still having white socks on makes me feel so very exposed.

Old 10-19-2019, 06:07 PM   #7
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
No... no, you are not!

I wholly agree nude/naked means completely without clothing. No caps, no shoes, no socks, no glasses, no necklaces. Exceptions /maybe/ for things like rings that are hard to get off. Piercings of course remain!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 06:27 PM   #8
DareFiend
getDare Addict

So, Truckernaut, winter is on its way again (where I live, as with where you are). What naked cold adventures are you thinking about this year?

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:33 AM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Footwear, especially in ice and cold, is safety gear. Full contact with ice.snow can freeze them very quickly (let alone getting hurt on ice) so wearing shoes can let your adventure carry on longer and safer.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 10-20-2019, 09:59 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Footwear, especially in ice and cold, is safety gear. Full contact with ice.snow can freeze them very quickly (let alone getting hurt on ice) so wearing shoes can let your adventure carry on longer and safer.
I know, it can burn for so long afterwards so I only ever do it in specific temperatures.

Old 10-20-2019, 10:12 PM   #11
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
So, Truckernaut, winter is on its way again (where I live, as with where you are). What naked cold adventures are you thinking about this year?
I don't know! There isn't much to do that I haven't already done. Any ideas for me?

Advertisements
Kink Talk