Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

View Poll Results: Vote if you did the dare.
I did the dare. 6 40.00%
I did bonus #1. 4 26.67%
I did bonus #2. 6 40.00%
I did bonus #3. 9 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2017, 06:18 AM   #1
Vlz

Default DARE FOR FEMALES: Cayenne Pepper On Your Clit

First off: This is indeed safe. Cayenne pepper (capsaicin) does not actually burn the skin. It tricks the nerve receptors. People make facial creams out of this stuff, as well as topical ointments for use all over the body. Do some quick research to confirm, if you wish.

YOU MAY ALSO USE: Crushed red pepper (ideally, break it up into a powder first), paprika (less intense but still hot), or even cut a fresh chili pepper and rub it on. THESE ARE ALL ESSENTIALLY THE SAME THING, WITH VARYING INTENSITIES. Capsaicin is the active ingredient (the hot sensation) in all of them. They're all perfectly safe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your dare is to lift up the hood of your clitoris, and dump at least 1/8 of a teaspoon onto your clit, then lift the hood back over it to hold it all in there. If your clitoral hood doesn't usually cover your entire clit, apply less than a drop of [lubricant, coconut oil, any cooking oil, etc] to your clit first, then rub the pepper into it to make it stick.

You must keep it there until the burning sensation ceases. It is intense, but not to worry, it will eventually lessen and subside.

BONUS: Press down on your clit and hold for as long as you can bear. Report how long you lasted on this thread.

BONUS 2: Add an additional 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper between your two inner labia and press them together to make it all stick.

BONUS 3: Masturbate to orgasm with the pepper on your clit.

Last edited by Vlz; 05-20-2017 at 06:23 AM.
Vlz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vlz for this post:
Old 05-27-2017, 07:50 AM   #2
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

I did bonus #1

I have a small clithood so I mixed the pepper with a little bit of olive oil and I used a cotton swab to apply it on my clitois.

I washed off after 7 minutes, It hurted but not to hard that it was ubearable, but it gave me almost an orgasm

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:36 PM   #3
Vlz

^ My girlfriend loves the cayenne on her clit.
Vlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:38 AM   #4
Stormie7.1

I orgasm ever time i do this.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:47 AM   #5
PartySlut
getDare Devil

My old boyfriend made me do something similar to this a few years ago. We were at a very boring formal event and he took me to the bathroom and coated my entire pussy and asshole in jalapeno pepper and stuck a plug in my ass. I was forced to sit through the remainder of the event in my pretty little dress with my pussy and ass burning

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 01:25 AM   #6
BrattyGirly

I tried this and went with bonus two. The burning was insane! I only lasted five minutes before getting ice and water to cool down... kind of felt good afterwards.

Likes: Age play, light humiliation, older men, older women, rules, bondage, collars, light pet play

Dislikes: Pain, boredom, homework, line writing,

Toys: Vibrators, dildos, plugs, gags, collar, blindfold, leash, clamps,
Please do not pester me for photos if I don't even know you.
BrattyGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:51 AM   #7
steve987654

Disclaimer: I am a male, hope you won't mind me posting a variation for males.

This dare sounded so hot, that I had to adjust it and try it out. Well first I tried to apply to my dick head an oil that goes into nose when you have flu. It contains some extracts like menthol so there is some sensation, but not very intense. Then I remembered this dare. I had only dried chilli peppers so I tried it with them. I crushed it, applied to dick head (it stick since I applied the oil before) and rolled my foreskin over it. First it wasn't bad, but after like 30 seconds it kicked in. And oh boy it DID hurt. I thought well I am no beginner in applying hot things, so I have to handle this. I was wrong. After like a minute, I was in so much pain, I couldn't bear it anymore. I rushed into bathroom, washed it all away. Another mistake. I thought my dick will fall off. I jumped, I screamed, I almost cried. It was horrible for what it seemed like eternity, but I guess it was maybe 2 minutes. Then it was bad but bearable. I felt it for another 30 minutes and my dick is still sensitive after 2 hours. I can't imagine doing some bonus like try to cum with it, but this basic variant is horrible, ideal for punishment, but bearable.

likes: light pain (spanks, cock and balls tie), games and bets, crossdressing
dislikes: hard pain, ruin, cum eating, wax, ice in ass, nettles, naked exercise, to much edging, piss gargling, qtip
limits: no face, no scat, piss drinking or anything health damaging like soap, no anal, no balls torture, no public, no family, no real life things, messy, diaper
steve987654 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to steve987654 for this post:
Old 11-29-2017, 12:06 PM   #8
bess00

I did bonus 3. I masturbated for a few minutes before putting on the pepper so I was already wet. I continued masturbating and the sensation came slower than I expected. I put toothpaste on my clit before but this was different. It was a warm heat as if soaking my pussy in a tub of hot water. Surprisingly it felt good and I had a full body orgasm within a minute. But that's where the good feelings ended. Not long after my orgasm the warmness escalated until it was an unbearable burn. Spreading my legs didn't help neither did squeezing them together. I was squirming on the ground fanning my pussy with a magazine but the burning throbbing ache was too much. I'm not sure how much time passed, it felt like ten minutes but it could have in reality been two. I crawled up and ran down stairs to the refrigerator and grabbed the carton of cold milk and immediately jumped in the bathtub. I rinsed my clit with almost half gallon of milk while gingerly rubbing the area before the pain seemed to subside. I sat on the edge of the bathtub for fifteen minutes until everything stopped burning. It's been almost an hour and my pussy is still very tender.
bess00 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bess00 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk