Old 10-23-2017, 03:24 AM   #1
lyyper11

Default home alone and ready for this evening

Hi,

I'm home alone this evening and will do all your orders.
You can come also on kik ( lyyper11 ).
I have lots of things as usual in house but also candles, underwears from sister, rope,...

Thanks

Likes: scat and piss, punishment, discipline. spanking, etc. cbt, bondage, degrading use and abuse, being treated as a thing, worthless property, feminization, wax,...

Limits: animals, sounding/peehole insertion, some scat limits, too much in public

considering being owned by farmdoug. feel free to contact him for my punishments
lyyper11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:12 AM   #2
lyyper11

Dear,

Also, can i still go to the toilets till this evening?
And regarding the candles, I can use them for the wax but I have a lot of pubic airs as I have been asked by a mistress to keep them growing after I had to cut them because i had to have them full of candle wax another time...

Thanks

Likes: scat and piss, punishment, discipline. spanking, etc. cbt, bondage, degrading use and abuse, being treated as a thing, worthless property, feminization, wax,...

Limits: animals, sounding/peehole insertion, some scat limits, too much in public

considering being owned by farmdoug. feel free to contact him for my punishments
Old 10-23-2017, 07:28 AM   #3
lyyper11

Dear,

I have already been asked on Kik to completely cover my dick and balls with the wax of the candle.... I have to do it directly when I'll be back home and then put a string from my sister....

Anything else to please you ?

Please help me to be a bad boy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk