Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-03-2017, 09:26 PM   #1
cfrancis1992

Female 24/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

24/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello all!

Back at it after a few months away.

To give you a little better picture of who I am; My name is Mistress Christine Francis, I am 24 years old and have lived a little bit everywhere in Canada and the US. Some of my interests are sports, socializing as well as reading. I have recently completed my Bachelors Degree and continue to work full time as I have been doing for some time now. I have been a mistress for quite a number of years now and I am looking to recruit a long term slave that I can work with.

I would appreciate it if everyone read my post in full before replying, I have tried to keep it as short as possible.

Application Process:

After you have read my FULL post please click on the link for my online application form and fill out the required fields. The link is at the bottom of my post.

I will contact applicants that interest me within 24 hours typically, slaves who apply and do not hear back do not fit the requirements I have established. If you meet requirements and I do not wish to entertain your application, you will be contacted and made aware.

What I am Looking For:

I am looking for a long term slave who is looking for a long term domination. I find that in order to have a serious commitment with a new slave takes time and effort which cannot be compensated in short term sessions.

Successful applicants will be asked to consider keeping video and photo diaries on xtube.com as well as performing for groups on sites like chaturbate.com, this is not required but will certainly help a slave be accepted.

I am open to slaves who would like 24/7 control or more relaxed schedules.

Applicants should be physically fit, attractive and be under the age of 25.

Requirements:

Must have Webcam
Must be physically attractive (slim / athletic)
Must be under the age of 25 (no exceptions)
Must be eager to serve and obey
Must have ( or create ) kik messenger account and include it in the application form. If you do not include a kik messenger account name in your completed form, you will not receive a response.

While I do list some likes in order for applicants to know me a bit better, I do not restrict my activities to these nor do I require all my slaves to perform these actions. Every relationship is different and I therefore adjust expectations with each individual slave. My biggest wish is to be able to control a slaves life not only sexually but also in other areas. I know this is not for everyone, and I don't expect it from everyone, but I am definitely open to discuss it with anyone interested.

CBT
Exhibition
Humiliation
Watersports
Schedule Control
Online Public
Anal
Denial and edging

Dislikes:

Lack of self control
Lack of commitment
Public online avoidance
Blackmail

One very important thing to know about me is that I am a very down to earth style girl, who lives a normal life other than the fact that I enjoy dominating men. While I can be serious when needed, I enjoy being a part of my slaves life and having regular conversations in order to become closer.

Again, i tried to be brief, we can discuss any subject in length once you have submitted your application if you have questions or concerns.

Please complete the form at the following address in order to complete your application.

http://jotform.ca/form/20858046240248
The following 2 users say Thank You to cfrancis1992 for this post:
Old 02-04-2017, 01:26 AM   #2
M20s11

I am 23 and i wanna be ur slave
Old 02-04-2017, 10:02 AM   #3
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by M20s11 View Post
I am 23 and i wanna be ur slave
Then just fill out that extensive web form in the link at the bottom of the page and hope it isn't used for nefarious purposes.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:12 AM   #4
Robbie86

If I only was a few years younger
Old 02-09-2017, 08:00 AM   #5
Mellow224

Hi mistress mi kik is toskak hope to hear u soon for details

Advertisements
Kink Talk