Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 11:19 AM   #121
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

I have been asked to do this task. I would list her name if she wanted me too. I will be doing it on Sunday as my first day with free time and privacy. I will do 120 minutes. I was supposed to do this last month, but could not make it happen. 2 hours won't set a personal record, but it is pretty long. My only worry is I have been trying to drink a gallon of water a day. I have to drive 5 or 6 hours before and may miss my water goal,and I don't want the water to be a distraction.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

Old 02-22-2017, 11:53 PM   #122
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt31415926 View Post
I have been asked to do this task. I would list her name if she wanted me too. I will be doing it on Sunday as my first day with free time and privacy. I will do 120 minutes. I was supposed to do this last month, but could not make it happen. 2 hours won't set a personal record, but it is pretty long. My only worry is I have been trying to drink a gallon of water a day. I have to drive 5 or 6 hours before and may miss my water goal,and I don't want the water to be a distraction.
Thanks.
However.......
i cannot allow you to do 120 minutes for this thread now
(you can do, but not for this thread).

For this thread you must do 5 minutes more than your predecessor.
Next contribution needs to be 100 minutes. Not less, not more.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 02-23-2017, 01:18 PM   #123
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
If no one does 100 minutes in the next 3 days, I will. BUT I want others to really try it first.
4 days have past......
It's time to stick to your promise.
100 long, painful, boring minutes.

You are on my mind.

Old 02-25-2017, 02:07 AM   #124
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
4 days have past......
It's time to stick to your promise.
100 long, painful, boring minutes.
You are on my mind.
Sorry I have not checked in on getdare. I have a bad memory. I did do it,
SO I did do it. Finally.

I did more, I did 100 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I turned on the timer for 110 minutes (I added 10 extra minutes as a little punishment for myself. So when I think my time is up I can either stay until I hear the beep or I could leave at what I think of the 100 minute mark and risk re doing it for this thread.)
I pulled my pants down, for that added humiliation.
Started the timer and instantly put my nose to the corner and hands on my back.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Excited to do it again. I've been trying to push myself lately. I don't know why, but doing corner time is always hard especially with ADHD so I do feel accomplished when I do long times. If I fail, I feel really bad, give myself time to recover and try again. Because it bloody sucks. So I wasn't in a bad state of mind starting. 100 is a 3 digit number so I was more excited this time around than the last times.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
Its crazy to think that the middle of the corner time WAS ALMOST AN HOUR IN!
I am so bad with time so what I think was around 50 minutes in (but I have no way of knowing) was where I got those thoughts that made me worry.
What was that noise? Is my roommate home? Was my sister visiting? If so, did I lock the door? DID I SHUT THE DOOR? When did I last eat? (I need to watch my blood sugar because sometimes I don't feel low and will collapse) Did I turn the tv off?
The aching in my feet were starting to set in. I hate having my hands behind my back, should I just let them fall to my side? If I stay like this longer, I risk jerking my hands to stay behind my back when it begins to slip and just hurt my shoulders more. Or I could always pretend like it was behind my back the whole time? No. Because thats cheating. That isn't fair. Keep them behind your back, Katherine. You gotta do this. I had to tell myself constantly. I hated this. I really did but for making you wait longer than 3 days, I feel bad and therefore I MUST. This is why I also added the extra time for me
I am bored. Out of my mind. I am a writer, I have published a few things. I have that imagination so it shouldn't be hard for me to think of something in my head, right? But isn't the whole point to be bored? Yes. It is. So I can't do that. Plus I was always silently listening hoping every noise I heard was just my cats knocking stuff over and not my roommate or my sister coming to visit like she randomly does.
I was ready to cry. Not that I was sad, I was just so bored.
I was thinking about some other people in this thread and their reports. I thought how dave actually took notes right after.
Maybe I should do that? Maybe it will improve my report quality? (I am always working to improve my writing)
Should I sit? No. You did that last time and only because you were on your feet all day that day. You had the day off and had been in bed. You can withstand Katherine. I started thinking about how I sometimes talk to myself like that, like in third person. It reminded me all the pet names my old masters/doms use to call me. There was the sweet names like snow bunny, foxy, etc. But there was also those dirty names. Which did I like better? I never had a preference thinking about it. I guess it depended on the mood and setting.
The thing that really pushed me through was knowing someone will top my time. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, may not be for even another month but one day.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I regretted telling myself to not sit and to keep my hands behind my back the whole time. I cried a tiny bit because of just standing up, still, bored, etc. Stop making promises, Katherine. All you do is just make stupid promises in which puts you in situations like these.
I was tired aswell. It was getting late and I was ready to hit the sack. Glad I am a little happy I do not have a dom right now. I can be a little defiant and if they knew how much I hated corner time but loved to please, I would always be in the corner. I giggled at that thought. Though sometimes it is lonely and I do wish I could find someone to guide me a bit and for me to call my dom, I am just lucky I don't have one at this second. I had to keep talking to myself so I didn't look over at the timer. No one would know if I did but then if I didn't say that in the report, its cheating in a sense, right? And that takes away the painful boring point of this corner time.
Is the 100 minutes up? Do I risk checking now and maybe redoing the whole thing as a punishment, this time with the alarm set to 101? OR do I just wait it out. I didn't think of what I would do when the time came to it. I settled on waiting, which I think was a good thing. I am pretty sure if I left my spot, I would have had to re do it ALL OVER AGAIN.
When will this dagum time end? I laughed at myself for saying this. My friends down south say that and I guess skyping them made me start saying it here and there. I was in pain. Pain from being tired. I did not hurt myself or anything, just the ache in my feet, shoulders, neck, I hated it. I really did hate this.
Beep. Beep.
Did I? Was that? Could it be? Did I last in position? Yes. I did. I got up and went to my bed to relax. I did it, my 3rd attempt.

(If you want to know about the first 2, I can go into detail about them but in short, first time I couldn't sit still and 2nd time I looked at the clock and wanted to scream at myself. So I got up and left the position. I was doing well in those times. First time I got up at like 20 minutes in, second time I looked at like 87 minutes in.)

In short, I did 100 minutes. (the last ten minutes was just a little something I felt I should do for being late in like ALL my reports. THEREFORE THE last 10 minutes of my time, was not for this thread. think of it like I did 100 minutes and a 10 minute corner time, the 10 minute just happened to be right after the corner time I did for this thread.)

Next person does 105 minutes, right?
The following 3 users say Thank You to kay878 for this post:
Old 02-25-2017, 11:09 AM   #125
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
Sorry I have not checked in on getdare. I have a bad memory. I did do it,
SO I did do it. Finally.

I did more, I did 100 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I turned on the timer for 110 minutes (I added 10 extra minutes as a little punishment for myself. So when I think my time is up I can either stay until I hear the beep or I could leave at what I think of the 100 minute mark and risk re doing it for this thread.)
I pulled my pants down, for that added humiliation.
Started the timer and instantly put my nose to the corner and hands on my back.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Excited to do it again. I've been trying to push myself lately. I don't know why, but doing corner time is always hard especially with ADHD so I do feel accomplished when I do long times. If I fail, I feel really bad, give myself time to recover and try again. Because it bloody sucks. So I wasn't in a bad state of mind starting. 100 is a 3 digit number so I was more excited this time around than the last times.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
Its crazy to think that the middle of the corner time WAS ALMOST AN HOUR IN!
I am so bad with time so what I think was around 50 minutes in (but I have no way of knowing) was where I got those thoughts that made me worry.
What was that noise? Is my roommate home? Was my sister visiting? If so, did I lock the door? DID I SHUT THE DOOR? When did I last eat? (I need to watch my blood sugar because sometimes I don't feel low and will collapse) Did I turn the tv off?
The aching in my feet were starting to set in. I hate having my hands behind my back, should I just let them fall to my side? If I stay like this longer, I risk jerking my hands to stay behind my back when it begins to slip and just hurt my shoulders more. Or I could always pretend like it was behind my back the whole time? No. Because thats cheating. That isn't fair. Keep them behind your back, Katherine. You gotta do this. I had to tell myself constantly. I hated this. I really did but for making you wait longer than 3 days, I feel bad and therefore I MUST. This is why I also added the extra time for me
I am bored. Out of my mind. I am a writer, I have published a few things. I have that imagination so it shouldn't be hard for me to think of something in my head, right? But isn't the whole point to be bored? Yes. It is. So I can't do that. Plus I was always silently listening hoping every noise I heard was just my cats knocking stuff over and not my roommate or my sister coming to visit like she randomly does.
I was ready to cry. Not that I was sad, I was just so bored.
I was thinking about some other people in this thread and their reports. I thought how dave actually took notes right after.
Maybe I should do that? Maybe it will improve my report quality? (I am always working to improve my writing)
Should I sit? No. You did that last time and only because you were on your feet all day that day. You had the day off and had been in bed. You can withstand Katherine. I started thinking about how I sometimes talk to myself like that, like in third person. It reminded me all the pet names my old masters/doms use to call me. There was the sweet names like snow bunny, foxy, etc. But there was also those dirty names. Which did I like better? I never had a preference thinking about it. I guess it depended on the mood and setting.
The thing that really pushed me through was knowing someone will top my time. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, may not be for even another month but one day.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I regretted telling myself to not sit and to keep my hands behind my back the whole time. I cried a tiny bit because of just standing up, still, bored, etc. Stop making promises, Katherine. All you do is just make stupid promises in which puts you in situations like these.
I was tired aswell. It was getting late and I was ready to hit the sack. Glad I am a little happy I do not have a dom right now. I can be a little defiant and if they knew how much I hated corner time but loved to please, I would always be in the corner. I giggled at that thought. Though sometimes it is lonely and I do wish I could find someone to guide me a bit and for me to call my dom, I am just lucky I don't have one at this second. I had to keep talking to myself so I didn't look over at the timer. No one would know if I did but then if I didn't say that in the report, its cheating in a sense, right? And that takes away the painful boring point of this corner time.
Is the 100 minutes up? Do I risk checking now and maybe redoing the whole thing as a punishment, this time with the alarm set to 101? OR do I just wait it out. I didn't think of what I would do when the time came to it. I settled on waiting, which I think was a good thing. I am pretty sure if I left my spot, I would have had to re do it ALL OVER AGAIN.
When will this dagum time end? I laughed at myself for saying this. My friends down south say that and I guess skyping them made me start saying it here and there. I was in pain. Pain from being tired. I did not hurt myself or anything, just the ache in my feet, shoulders, neck, I hated it. I really did hate this.
Beep. Beep.
Did I? Was that? Could it be? Did I last in position? Yes. I did. I got up and went to my bed to relax. I did it, my 3rd attempt.

(If you want to know about the first 2, I can go into detail about them but in short, first time I couldn't sit still and 2nd time I looked at the clock and wanted to scream at myself. So I got up and left the position. I was doing well in those times. First time I got up at like 20 minutes in, second time I looked at like 87 minutes in.)

In short, I did 100 minutes. (the last ten minutes was just a little something I felt I should do for being late in like ALL my reports. THEREFORE THE last 10 minutes of my time, was not for this thread. think of it like I did 100 minutes and a 10 minute corner time, the 10 minute just happened to be right after the corner time I did for this thread.)

Next person does 105 minutes, right?
Thanks,.. Thanks,.. Thanks!!
For starters,.. your report is magnificent! I loved every word from it. I found it very arrousing! Sure qualifying to be a fricking hot report!

Thanks for doing cornertime for me!
Your start does not surprise me. You are clearly eager to follow this thread. Eager to read contributions from others. It is clear you want to be part of the group that did the "harder times". You want to be proud, you were excited that you could retrieve your pole-postion.

Your report of the middle of your time is simply amazing. You describe it soo lively. I could "feel" your emotions. the boredom, the worries, the insecurities, all little sounds. It is a long part (well,... you had plenty of time to "have" the thoughts ) it does justice to the rush of emotions that you did experience. Wow,.. you had a rollercoaster!
It is funny that "knowing someone will beat your time" actually motivated you! It is true (I hope),... I don't expect times to be beaten very often. But the intended beauty of this thread is "that it happens some day". A devious plot.

And true... the end-phase is just hard. Hard hard fricking hard. It belongs to the challenge. Starting excited, ending in pain. Thank you for sharing some ponderings about "not having a dom". These "end of time ponderings" i guess come directly from the heart.
Finally the beep. Oh yes you hated it... but you are on top!

Thanks for doing cornertime for me.
Thanks for writing this beauty of a report.
To be honest i am getting really proud at all of you!! All of the latest reports are of superb quality!

Soooo.... 100 minutes has been done. 105 minutes is challenged.

Last edited by sir sam; 02-25-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:01 PM   #126
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Wunnolf will do 105 mins Thursday evening.

This said if someone does it wunnolf ops out of this. Will end up checking back around March 2nd to see what is said.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"

Last edited by eevee.velvet; 02-25-2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:54 AM   #127
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post

This said if someone does it wunnolf ops out of this. Will end up checking back around March 2nd to see what is said.
Thanks,
I accept you claim.
And actually want to forbid others to do your 105minutes.
It's yours.
You will be on my mind coming thursday.
I'm sure you primarily do this for your own sir but you sure do it for me as well.

105 minutes claimed and blocked by asher88 for coming thursday.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:35 AM   #128
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thanks,
I accept you claim.
And actually want to forbid others to do your 105minutes.
It's yours.
You will be on my mind coming thursday.
I'm sure you primarily do this for your own sir but you sure do it for me as well.

105 minutes claimed and blocked by asher88 for coming thursday.
Wunnolf said others could do it if they want. Thursday is a long ways away and someone else might want to accept the challenge.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 02-26-2017, 05:44 AM   #129
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

x- Check how much corner time the last poster that included a report did.
x- add 5 minutes
x- Set a timer and do it:
-x--- facing a wall
-x--- pants down
-x--- nose pressed to the wall, no coin between nose and wall
-x--- hands on the back handcuffed
Old 02-26-2017, 06:19 AM   #130
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Wunnolf said others could do it if they want. Thursday is a long ways away and someone else might want to accept the challenge.
Yes I got that, but then you included that you would like to be able to opt out.
I don't want you to opt out.

So,... nope,... no others... I can be patient, the 105minutes is blocked for you.
It's actually a very nice feeling that you have "cornered" yourself

Old 02-27-2017, 06:36 AM   #131
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Sooo......
Time for some statistics!!!
A list of all who contributed and a nice graph that shows at what pace the slots were taken.

0 min ; 30-dec-16 ; Sir Sam starting the thread
5 min ; 31-dec-16 ; lizziebradshaw
10 min ; 31-dec-16 ; Wedgiebondagebabe
15 min ; 31-dec-16 ; MarvHarvey
20 min ; 31-dec-16 ; subcody
25 min ; 1-jan-17 ; denialslut15
30 min ; 2-jan-17 ; silkysatin
35 min ; 6-jan-17 ; denialslut15
40 min ; 11-jan-17 ; MarvHarvey
45 min ; 30-jan-17 ; tulipJ
50 min ; 3-feb-17 ; NaughtyT
55 min ; 5-feb-17 ; pirahnna
60 min ; 6-feb-17 ; john0302
65 min ; 8-feb-17 ; kay878
70 min ; 9-feb-17 ; kay878
75 min ; 9-feb-17 ; Sub.lucy
80 min ; 11-feb-17 ; person7
85 min ; 14-feb-17 ; dave47630
90 min ; 15-feb-17 ; pirahnna
95 min ; 18-feb-17 ; Auryn
100 min ; 25-feb-17 ; kay878

Old 02-27-2017, 07:20 PM   #132
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes I got that, but then you included that you would like to be able to opt out.
I don't want you to opt out.

So,... nope,... no others... I can be patient, the 105minutes is blocked for you.
It's actually a very nice feeling that you have "cornered" yourself
So 105 mins of being "cornered" is going to be the longest time yet. It should be an interesting time. Well boring time, but will write a nice report for you.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 03-02-2017, 06:54 AM   #133
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Quote:
So 105 mins of being "cornered" is going to be the longest time yet. It should be an interesting time. Well boring time, but will write a nice report for you.
Great! It's thursday!
I'll think about you!
You can imagine me watching you.
105 minutes. Yes you cornered yourself.
Looking forward to the report of your misery.

Sir sam

Old 03-02-2017, 02:04 PM   #134
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default 105 minutes

Okay first of all wunnolf would like to thank Sir Sam for coming up with this idea. And to say thank you to him for saving the 105 min slot for wunnolf to do.
Prep work –
Okay seeing how this is supposed to be boring, painless corner time wunnolf had no pain leading up to this making it slightly harder cause she is a painslut.
- Got naked – stripping brought about something slightly embarrassing to this and thus turned it into something making wunnolf more horny. Also, lubed up wunnolf’s bunny tail and pushed in her ass.
- Placed a towel on the floor folded in half. This was to give a slight cushion to the floor, and to catch the drool that would undoubtable start coming out soon. Placed ball gag in mouth, tying it tight enough so it didn’t fall out. And cuffing hands behind back. And kneels on towel pushing nose to wall.
Started timer on phone through Siri and away we went.
In the beginning –
The start even for the normal times at night which have only gotten up to just over an hour the start is always the longest. Wunnolf spends time running through everything she still needed to do that day and the order when it needed to be done. But realizing that until the timer went off she was stuck in that spot. Everything else could wait until this time had been paid.
The middle –
During the middle part. Usually just after the drool starts falling from her chin and down her boobs does it become slowly obvious that she doesn’t care about the situation that she is in. Wunnolf’s mind slowly slips into a fact that she doesn’t care about how gross anything is. That this corner time will make Sire happy and that is all that matters.
The end –
By this point wunnolf is fully in sub mode. Barely hearing the alarm go off at the end. It went through the song part way before wunnolf realized that it was going.
Her nose is slightly sore for being up against the wall for so long. The towel is wet because of the drool that’s fallen onto it. Some of it ran down and got onto wunnolf’s lower areas. Arms are slightly stiff which is why this has taken about 30 mins to write, they aren’t working properly yet. During this corner time none of these things caused any pain so it meant that corner time was just as boring as ever. The gag ensured that wunnolf couldn’t talk her thoughts out, while pressing her nose against the wall and forcing her to be naked made her feel degraded a bit and humiliated for the fact that she had put herself in this position.
All in all Sir Sam this was an interesting 1h45m. Might come back and do another one if you can get this up to 2h30m, you never know!

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 03-03-2017, 07:42 AM   #135
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Okay first of all wunnolf would like to thank Sir Sam for coming up with this idea. And to say thank you to him for saving the 105 min slot for wunnolf to do.
Prep work –
Okay seeing how this is supposed to be boring, painless corner time wunnolf had no pain leading up to this making it slightly harder cause she is a painslut.
- Got naked – stripping brought about something slightly embarrassing to this and thus turned it into something making wunnolf more horny. Also, lubed up wunnolf’s bunny tail and pushed in her ass.
- Placed a towel on the floor folded in half. This was to give a slight cushion to the floor, and to catch the drool that would undoubtable start coming out soon. Placed ball gag in mouth, tying it tight enough so it didn’t fall out. And cuffing hands behind back. And kneels on towel pushing nose to wall.
Started timer on phone through Siri and away we went.
In the beginning –
The start even for the normal times at night which have only gotten up to just over an hour the start is always the longest. Wunnolf spends time running through everything she still needed to do that day and the order when it needed to be done. But realizing that until the timer went off she was stuck in that spot. Everything else could wait until this time had been paid.
The middle –
During the middle part. Usually just after the drool starts falling from her chin and down her boobs does it become slowly obvious that she doesn’t care about the situation that she is in. Wunnolf’s mind slowly slips into a fact that she doesn’t care about how gross anything is. That this corner time will make Sire happy and that is all that matters.
The end –
By this point wunnolf is fully in sub mode. Barely hearing the alarm go off at the end. It went through the song part way before wunnolf realized that it was going.
Her nose is slightly sore for being up against the wall for so long. The towel is wet because of the drool that’s fallen onto it. Some of it ran down and got onto wunnolf’s lower areas. Arms are slightly stiff which is why this has taken about 30 mins to write, they aren’t working properly yet. During this corner time none of these things caused any pain so it meant that corner time was just as boring as ever. The gag ensured that wunnolf couldn’t talk her thoughts out, while pressing her nose against the wall and forcing her to be naked made her feel degraded a bit and humiliated for the fact that she had put herself in this position.
All in all Sir Sam this was an interesting 1h45m. Might come back and do another one if you can get this up to 2h30m, you never know!
Thanks for doing my dare!
You did well!
It was ok to make it a bit harder, you clearly knew what you could take. The main thing is that the distaction should not overwhelm or even disallow you to do it. It clearly helpd you, that is ok.
Yes i'm sure being naked and pressing the nose to the wall gets you a degrading feeling. Actually,... That's the intend.

So,... Yes starting gave you all the thoughts. Still thinking about all that matters.
Then in the middle it got nice. I like the drooling. Nice drooling,.. Nice wetted tits. I'm sure you felt very submissive. Drooling,... And far from the end. Drifting into subspace makes it easier i guess. Losing track of time.
At the end that clearly was like that. It's amazing.... 1 hour and 45 minutes,... And still not longing for the alarm.
Yes i guess you will need to do the 2h30m if that point gets hit. You can take it, there is more to explore.

It's amazing. You did well.
Your report is greatly appreciated!

It's great to see how different people experience things very different.
Especially now the times get very serious reading he reports is a delight.

Anyway...... 105 minutes has been done..... The devious thread calls for "just" 5 minutes more. 110 minutes is challenged!!! Open to be claimed and locked to give you a window of 72 hours to execute.

The following 2 users say Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk