Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should the backdoor be locked and latched?
Fully latched and locked 15 14.42%
Latched but unlocked 17 16.35%
Unlocked and slightly off the latch 72 69.23%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2016, 03:42 PM   #31
punish stacy
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to try this
pm me 'hot' I will use hot sauce on pussy
both pm dares I wont wash off until bed time
punish stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 03:45 PM   #32
Hammarling

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavejenn View Post
Thank you Hammarling, i'm thrilled that you enjoyed it. thank you so much for your suggestions.
since you are a movie expert maybe you can think about a super scary movie in english about a woman being terrified and attacked in her home by people or the supernatural.... in case i do get talked into doing it again
Attacked women... easy

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:06 PM   #33
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavejenn View Post
hi 29/f here and I just found this:
http://lauragibson.deviantart.com/ar...F36795985&qo=0

and since being afraid really turns me on, i am dying to do it.

But i was hoping to get a little input on how to alter it or add to it to ensure that i am as frightened as possible.

I've already thought to have a computer play scary sounds randomly, footsteps, creaky floorboards, maybe record my back door opening and closing. So suggestions for sounds and where i might find some good ones would be awesome.

Suggestions for the movie will also be greatly appreciated, something really terrifying please

thanks for your help
The back door? I would vote for open and moving with the wind, if there was that option.

However, this is self bondage... Which I am wary off. Don't trust your timeout based release mechanism... Think about what would happen if you get a sudden fire which forces you to roast, literally!

Don't ever practice self bondage unless:
  1. You are subject only to restrains that don't limit your overall movement. Running outside naked and with your hands cuffed to your back might be social suicide... but if the alternative is to go up in the smoke...
  2. You have provided an escape mechanism that will provide dare but nonfatal consequences... Think about a bottle of unreleasable or undeletable ink with the key on it, such that you can remove it anytime but not without getting your face covered with the ink.
Always provide such a failsafe... and provide 2 or 3 different release mechanisms that do not depend on the same thing, even down the line (think electricity--provide mechanisms that either do not depend on electricity or that are fed from a battery, preferable both).

Google should provide more info.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:40 PM   #34
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

This is a great report, and I hope you do this again! I'm sure we would all love to help make the next time even scarier!

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:17 PM   #35
slavejenn

Send a message via Yahoo to slavejenn

thank you jdelt
i would definitely need next time (if i do a next time) to be at least different as i think just repeating most of the same things will not have nearly the same effect the second time
i think it might be very hard to make it different enough though, i would need a lot of help from people here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
This is a great report, and I hope you do this again! I'm sure we would all love to help make the next time even scarier!

I love risk and danger. i love dares that involve me risking extreme humiliation and/or pain. It must be just risk though, all dares should allow me to have nothing happen if i'm lucky.
Also enjoy predicament bondage or situations.
heavy verbal humiliation and emotional abuse.

Limits: Family, Webcam, Pictures, Live Chat

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75799
slavejenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:27 PM   #36
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I think I speak for the majority of people here when I say...Challenge accepted!

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fear, scary as hell, self bondage dare