Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-03-2017, 08:27 AM   #76
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you Sir. Yes the print is somewhat cute, compared to what the box is meant for. At least you'll have something pretty to look at when my face is hidden
Oh don't worry,
I will have tits and decorated nipples and will not be distracted by a face.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:59 AM   #77
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Tit press

When we were fantasising about tit torture in the blog section a while ago, I got very horny just thinking about having my tits stuck in such a tit press. Leaving them very sensitive or in pain, depending on how tight the screws would be. I wanted to make one myself.

My owner came up with the brilliant suggestion of using two wooden clothes hangers, since they follow the shape of the chest very well.

So, I grabbed two clothes hangers from my cupboard, went to the store to purchase some nuts and bolts, drilled 8 measured out holes, and stuck the bolts through. Done! My own personal torture device. I know Sir will be very chuffed.

Here are some pics. When making this, you have to measure the width of your chest first.

I ruined one clothes hanger, because I didn't take the curvature of the wood into account. But the second try was a success.

I sanded the rough edges, after I saw them on the picture. Now my tits are ready to be tortured....

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 06-16-2017 at 07:43 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 12:56 AM   #78
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
When we were fantasising about tit torture in the blog section a while ago, I got very horny just thinking about having my tits stuck in such a tit press. Leaving them very sensitive or in pain, depending on how tight the screws would be. I wanted to make one myself.

My owner came up with the brilliant suggestion of using two wooden clothes hangers, since they follow the shape of the chest very well.

So, I grabbed two clothes hangers from my cupboard, went to the store to purchase some nuts and bolts, drilled 8 measured out holes, and stuck the bolts through. Done! My own personal torture device. I know Sir will be very chuffed.

Here are some pics. When making this, you have to measure the width of your chest first.

I ruined one clothes hanger, because I didn't take the curvature of the wood into account. But the second try was a success.

I sanded the rough edges, after I saw them on the picture. Now my tits are ready to be tortured....

Thats very inventive! reminds me a little bit like a humbler - that I'd like to try one day

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 03:08 AM   #79
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Well.......
My pet did it again!!!

The fun thing is, Long time ago I told her that the "breastpress" was a big like of me. At that time she was still a bit insecure about breastplay.
Over time things changed.

So... I have a tit-press now.
And a nice weekend,.. in a lounge-chair,... with coffee... to think about the best use for it.

Old 06-17-2017, 03:37 AM   #80
RedMike

Quote:

You seem to be quite talented when it comes to building stuff
very well made

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=308812
RedMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 04:20 AM   #81
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Thats very inventive! reminds me a little bit like a humbler - that I'd like to try one day
Thank you. Well, I'll share the credit with my owner for coming up with the clothes hangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Well.......
My pet did it again!!!

The fun thing is, Long time ago I told her that the "breastpress" was a big like of me. At that time she was still a bit insecure about breastplay.
Over time things changed.

So... I have a tit-press now.
And a nice weekend,.. in a lounge-chair,... with coffee... to think about the best use for it.
Oh boy.... I've tried it already of course... It's got my respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMike View Post
You seem to be quite talented when it comes to building stuff
very well made
Thanks! I love the challenge, plus it's cheap. And I get to try out a lot of things.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:16 AM   #82
sir sam
Distinguished Member

tested...... they work VERY good

Last edited by sir sam; 06-17-2017 at 07:17 AM. Reason: she was sooooo horny afterwards that I needed her to get in her chastity belt to make sure she could hold her denial
Old 06-17-2017, 08:56 AM   #83
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

You could start your own toy shop Lucy!
Hand crafted toys for sex and kink!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 09:07 AM   #84
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
tested...... they work VERY good
Oh wow, its intense! The pressure gets immense very fast. And there's no getting out of the press without undoing the bolts again. Sit is right, it made me VERY horny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
You could start your own toy shop Lucy!
Hand crafted toys for sex and kink!
Hmm I just might. But above all, I want to encourage people to build their own stuff. It can be easy and cheap. It's a great way to try out toys you'd otherwise have to purchase for a lot of money.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 08-28-2017, 07:51 AM   #85
little pet
getDare Succubus

Lightbulb

Today, I present to you, my latest creation.

I was always very attracted to the humiliator gag.

It has all sorts of attachments and I love how versatile it is in scenes.
I was thinking that it should be possible to make my own, completely free, humiliator gag system.

They key is the several attachments that need to be interchangeable. So, I needed to make a good, sturdy base, to attach them to.
I decided to use iced tea bottles... They have a wide neck (about 4cm), and quite big bottle caps. I also had some leather and a few canvas straps in my scraps box that would come in handy.

Here's how I did it:

1. I grabbed a foam ball that I found out fitted exactly in my mouth, with little room to spare.
2. I cut off the neck of the bottle, but left some centimetres to be able to attach it to the ball.
3. I glued the plastic bottle neck to the ball.
4. I cut out a 2 layers of leather, to form the front panel.
5. I glued 2 canvas straps to the insides of the leather panels and sewed everything together. And I attached a belt buckle to one strap.
6. I made a hold in the front panel, just big enough to squeeze the bottleneck through.
7. I covered the foam ball in thin leather and sewed that to the inside of the front panel. Now the bottle neck isn't going anywhere.

The gag itself was now ready. So all that was left, was to fix the several attachments to the caps.

-The first one is a simple O-ring attachment. I just screwed an eyelet through the cap and fixed it with a small bolt in the back. The ring attached, is a key ring.
This will make for an excellent fixing point, or hook to hang stuff from.

-The second one is an attachment for an iPad stylus (not pictured). It's a ring of foam, cut out to hold the stylus, fitting inside the bottle neck.
This will make it possible for me to type, while my hands aren't available.
Sir is already enjoying himself about this one. He's saying I'll be nice and quit

-The third one... is a toilet brush attachment (que excessive blushing...)
I've always liked the intense humiliation when seeing it being used in movie clips. So, yeah...it seems I can experience that now too.
I made a hole in the cap and pushed the toilet brush handle through. I actually took off the top, or it would become too long. I used some glue, but above all; duct tape. I could't really think of an elegant solution, but it works excellently holding it in place.

Here is the result. I haven't really tried it yet. Except for seeing if it fits and if the caps are easy to change. They are. It seems to work excellently.
I'm going to make some more attachments in the future. I've already bought a cheap brush, which must be fun to use.
Other ideas are welcome!

Tomorrow...tomorrow I'm going to get a session using it, and Sir has told me it's going to be bad... (I can't wait!)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 08-28-2017 at 10:54 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 08-28-2017, 11:04 AM   #86
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Well,... nothing less than a superb example of clever engineering!
Your craftsmanship is clearly amazing. The design is really well thought off, very functional. At the same time the implementation is very well done, very sturdy, very functional. And finally the looks are very appealing.
Great job!

And then......... of course this is in fact a challenge..... will I be able to let you make use of the toy in a way that does justice to the clever design and precise assembly? Will I be able to accompany the looks of the toy with a feeling of great respect and slight fear?

After Tuesday you will know.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:57 AM   #87
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Wow!
You are such a good craftswoman!
Excellent work. And I'm sure cleaning the toilet would be a whole lot more fun!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:42 AM   #88
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Well,.... i can confirm.... they work beautifully!
The toilet is now blinking again.
She is really quite when tied at the ring.
And giving "lines" with the stylus-gag is really relaxing.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:00 AM   #89
little pet
getDare Succubus

Smile New panties!!!

This morning, Sir gave me a task. Since i’m in denial for I don’t know how long, he thought it was a good idea I’d make some special panties to keep me frustrated.

One with an open crotch and beads that run between my labia, and another version with a chain.
The other one I got to decide on by myself and I chose to make vibrating panties.

I had a quit afternoon, so I set to work.

These are the crotchless bead panties:

I measured and cut out the crotch of some cotton panties. I lined the edges with some bias tape to reinforce the fabric.
I threaded beads and put a little ring on each end for easy attachment. I sewed the rings to each end of the hole and...voila!

I haven’t made the chain panties yet. First I’ll need to find a good size chain that is not too heavy.

But... I did make the vibrating panties .
I bought a new remote control vibrating egg not too long ago, but the effect was disappointing. At the highest setting I might just be able to orgasm, but it would take a long time. But, since my owner just wants to drive me mad from horniness, and keep me denied, this is the perfect goal for this vibrator.

I grabbed some old hipster briefs, cut the inner layer fabric of the crotch open and slid the egg in. Perfect fit! Done

I cant wait to try them out! I havent dared to do so yet, because i’m on no touch so I’ll have to wait for Sir’s permission...

Let me know what you think and if you might have some other suggestions.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 01-12-2018, 09:44 AM   #90
little pet
getDare Succubus

The vibe panties have been tested. Sir made me wear them for an hour on the highest setting.
It was utterly frustrating. I kept almost reaching the edge, but stayed lingering just below. After 45 minutes it really started to get frustrating. Knowing I'm not allowed to cum, but being teased relentlessly, really is some delicious form of torment.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk