Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Sooo, I don't believe I've ever requested truths before, and truth be told, I never intended to. However, since I've been on getDare for several hours already tonight, and have no intention of leaving it for a while, feel free to ask away.

I have a feeling at least some of my answers will be fairly lengthy, so bare with me as I work to answer each person's questions.

edit: Please ignore the odd grammar in my title, as well as the "tonight." Hopefully with my responses so far, you know I didn't intend on having such an awkward title. I would love this to be an on-going thread.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 07-11-2012 at 05:59 AM.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

What is the most painful thing you've ever done?

What is the most humiliating thing you've ever done or had done to you?

What is your darkest sexual fantasy?

What is until now your best kept secret?

What is the dirtiest thing you've ever done?

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
blubboy

what is your cup size?

what underwear are you wearing?
blubboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

What is the most painful thing you've ever done?

I think that my answer is a tossup between wearing nipple clamps while having the chain in my mouth as my fiance was tickling me, and keeping a clothes peg on my tongue for 30 minutes, having never done it before. At least with the clamps, I had previous experience with building up a pain tolerance.

What is the most humiliating thing you've ever done or had done to you?

I have never been one for including others on my experience of being a sub/slave. While our best friends know that my fiance and I are into kink play, I always wanted our play to stay private. Also, when my fiance had friends over, I generally stayed away, as it was rare for him to have company, and I didn't want to take any time away from his friends.

However, we have the same friends, and his best friend and I wanted to play a new game that came out with my fiance on the Wii, so I came over anyway. My fiance told me to make dinner, and I said okay. He corrected me by asking "What do you say?" I was horrified. I had never called him "Master" in front of anyone, but I went ahead and said, "Yes Master." I made dinner, and served it. I ate on the floor, which was awkward. My fiance then made a show of it and had me get on my knees, kiss his feet, and stay there for a few minutes before I could rise again. I was so red faced and holding back tears. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. This friend of ours already knew about our lifestyle choices, which is why I was willing to "perform," in that one instance, but we had a talk after his friend left, and he agreed he would never make me do that in front of others again.

What is your darkest sexual fantasy?

A tie between being caged, bound inside in an uncomfortable position, being made to suck off my Master while I'm wearing a vibrator and not being allowed to cum.

The other is to have all four limbs restrained and spread apart and be blindfolded as my Master goes between whipping me, caressing me, and using me for whatever pleasure he wants.

What is until now your best kept secret?

I really can't think of any, as I'm generally an open book. My best kept secret I guess would have to be hiding my lifestyle from everyone in real life, with the exception of my three closest friends.

What is the dirtiest thing you've ever done?

Tried a taste of my own poop... never again

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 07-09-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #5
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

what is your cup size?

Depending on the brand, DD, DDD/E While we're add it, I'm a 52/54, again depending on brand.

what underwear are you wearing?

Blue spotted undies
Old 07-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
blubboy

how many times did you cum over the weekend?

what toys do you own?
blubboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
rahamn

Send a message via Yahoo to rahamn

most embarrassing thing youve had happen to you in public (ie lose your swim suit)?

most difficult thing your master has made you do .. not including the embarrassing thing mentioned before??

has your master ever made you go in public with out an article of clothing or tied up in some manner that no one else would know about (ie rope work under a dress)??

Wobbuffet to the rescue

Kik: rahamn123
Yahoo:rahamn123
rahamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #8
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

how many times did you cum over the weekend?

Had you have asked me last weekend, I wouldn't have been able to keep count. However, I'm about to see my fiance/Master for the first time in 10 months next week, so for now, I am only allowed to edge when on Skype with him, and he allows it.

Sadly, I made a mistake last night. After he got off, and I was already on edge he said "You may turn the vibrator off." I did, and he said since I chose to turn it off, I was done. I didn't complain, but he told me the reason is that he did not command me to turn it off, but gave me the permission to. I did not listen close enough, so I lost out. So to answer your question: 0

what toys do you own?

an egg vibrator, a longer vibrator in the shape of a penis, handcuffs, blindfold, clothes pegs, nipple clamps, ping pong paddle.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 07-09-2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: grammatical errors
Old 07-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #9
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

most embarrassing thing you've had happen to you in public (ie lose your swim suit)?

Not too many things have embarrassed me in public. However, two-three weeks ago, I went walking with a friend outside at a crowded public park, and I was wearing shorts that were a bit too small for me, and underwear that while the right size, did not have the right support. As I was walking, my underwear was constantly falling down, and I kept pulling it back up. I didn't realize this until a kind stranger informed me, but as it turns out, when the underwear was falling, it was going below the low point of the shorts, so several people saw my underwear hanging down below the shorts. I couldn't believe it.

There were no portable bathrooms in sight, so while walking with my hands visibly holding up my underwear, we found a spot behind the bushes, where I slid the underwear down over my shoes on one side, and did the same with the other. I stuck the underwear in my pocket and we ended our walk immediately.

most difficult thing your master has made you do .. not including the embarrassing thing mentioned before??

Swallowing his cum. No story behind that one.

has your master ever made you go in public with out an article of clothing or tied up in some manner that no one else would know about (ie rope work under a dress)??

While I was at college, and he was visiting for a weekend while my roommate was gone, he didn't like that I stayed out at breakfast so long with everyone else the first morning. He doesn't get hungry until lunch time, so he didn't go with me, but he wanted more time with me the next morning. So he had me put nipple clamps on while I went to breakfast for the following two days, to encourage me to hurry back.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 07-09-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: grammatical errors (I'm insane)
Old 07-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Well, I'm going to bed now, as I gotta be up no later than 7. If anyone wants to post more truths for me, I will answer the rest tomorrow night. I hope that the truths so far are interesting, well-written, and enjoyed by the readers.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #11
corsa198
getDare Addict

Have you ever wet yourself if so describe what happened?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
What underwear are you wearing?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Do you ever like to let your underwear show
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?
Do you like to go commando?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Have you ever wet yourself if so describe what happened?

I don't think I have since I was in second or third grade. I was outside for recess, and the lunch ladies never let us go inside unless we said we weren't feeling well, and if our foreheads felt warm. So, I told a friend that I REALLY had to go, and she suggested going in the sand. So I sat down in the sand, and let it go. I buried up the wet spot.

I was so young I don't think I realized about the aftermath. I sat down at a bench, and one of my older friends/ mentors that I looked up to came and started talking to me. She invited me to walk around with her, so I got up and she immediately asked me if I had peed my pants. I had. She took me to the lunch ladies and told them what happened. They let us inside, and I was able to call my parents for a new change of clothes.

Would you ever do it for a dare?

I have pee listed as a hard limit. Bladder control is one thing, but the only places I will let my pee go is in a toilet, lake, or in the shower, or in an emergency situation out in the bushes/ woods or whatever. I would never be comfortable letting it go somewhere else intentionally.

Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?

I have on occasion thought that I would not be able to hold it. In fact a few times, I knew I wouldn't have, so I got a bucket out and went in that.

What underwear are you wearing?

Same blue spotted ones from last night. Haven't showered yet, but will soon.

What is your favourite underwear you own?

Any pair that fits right. I never cared about what my underwear looks like. Generally speaking, its only me that sees them, or my fiance, and he doesn't care either.

Do you ever like to let your underwear show

Absolutely not. I am a very, very, very conservative dresser. Even if just a small amount of cleavage would show while wearing a shirt, I make sure to wear an undershirt that goes with it.

Do you like it if people look up your skirt?

No. The only skirts I would ever wear are near floor length skirts. Generally speaking, I always wear pants. I even have a nice pair of dress pants that has a flowy piece of material to make it look like I'm wearing a skirt.

Do you like to go commando?

I wouldn't say that I necessarily like it, but it doesn't bother me to go commando, granted that I'm not near or on my period.

Thanks for the truths. I'm having fun answering questions in general, and I hope more are to come! I will be doing homework a lot today, so will look again in a couple hours or so.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #13
87dareboy

What's the longest that your Master has kept you denied of orgasms?

likes: anal, cbt, chastity, cuckolding, cum eating, dice dares, humiliation, ice, masturbation, orgasm denial, pain, piss, wearing panties
maybe: cam dares, crossdressing, light public, messy, light public, pics
limits: animals, extreme public, family, scat
87dareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #14
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87dareboy View Post
What's the longest that your Master has kept you denied of orgasms?
I believe the longest was 2 months. It was supposed to be longer, but I ended up being able to visit him, and.... he would NEVER deny me in person.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #15
conall
getDare Sweetheart

dream job?
favourite film?
favourite food?
drink?
you've just led a revolution and taken over a country of your choice:
which country is it?
what's the first law you'd introduce?
What sort of ruler would you be (e.g. kind, cruel etc.) and would you model yourself on an historic ruler/dictator (if so who?)

PM me and i will edge 3 times in a public toilet. I will keep door unlocked the whole time

19-male
conall is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk