Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2018, 01:55 PM   #1
SexySara

Bug 24 f workplace punishments

Hi,
I often get horny and wet during officehours by my slutty thoughts. sometimes I rub my pussy while no one is watching.instead of doing my job.so this naughty cunt deserves a punishment/rules.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:28 PM   #2
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules and motivation.

Sounds like you need the right motivation to be a good office worker.

So here is my idea. You have to earn time to play and be a naughty cunt. When you arrive at the office each day, you are to go to the ladies room and edge once. Then head to your desk with your pussy wet and swollen. Now you are to start your tasks. For each task you complete, you earn 2 minutes of cunt rubbing. For each task you are late on or you make a mistake with, you earn 2 minutes of pussy spanks. At lunch time, you are to go to the ladies room and give yourself the spanks you have earned so far, and then the edging you earned. You may not cum.

After lunch, you are to continue your work, earning punishment and rewards. When it’s time to leave for the day, you are to go again to the ladies room and administer your spanks and edges.

When you get home, if you the number of edge minutes is greater then the number of spank minutes, you may edge for the difference and may cum, if you can do so during that time. If the number of spanks is larger, then you will edge that many minutes and then spank your clit for the number of minutes as well.

For example, if you earned 10 edge minutes and 4 spank minutes (5 completed tasks and 2 mistakes or lates) then you earned 8 minutes of edging during which you can cum. If you earned 8 edge minutes and 6 spank minutes, you have 2 minutes to edge and cum. And if you earned 6 spank minutes and 2 edge minutes, you must edge for 6 minutes then spank that clit for 6 minutes and my not cum.

What do you think of my plan? Do you think it will motivate you to focus on doing a good job and not making mistakes or being late?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:33 PM   #3
SexySara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Sounds like you need the right motivation to be a good office worker.

So here is my idea. You have to earn time to play and be a naughty cunt. When you arrive at the office each day, you are to go to the ladies room and edge once. Then head to your desk with your pussy wet and swollen. Now you are to start your tasks. For each task you complete, you earn 2 minutes of cunt rubbing. For each task you are late on or you make a mistake with, you earn 2 minutes of pussy spanks. At lunch time, you are to go to the ladies room and give yourself the spanks you have earned so far, and then the edging you earned. You may not cum.

After lunch, you are to continue your work, earning punishment and rewards. When it’s time to leave for the day, you are to go again to the ladies room and administer your spanks and edges.

When you get home, if you the number of edge minutes is greater then the number of spank minutes, you may edge for the difference and may cum, if you can do so during that time. If the number of spanks is larger, then you will edge that many minutes and then spank your clit for the number of minutes as well.

For example, if you earned 10 edge minutes and 4 spank minutes (5 completed tasks and 2 mistakes or lates) then you earned 8 minutes of edging during which you can cum. If you earned 8 edge minutes and 6 spank minutes, you have 2 minutes to edge and cum. And if you earned 6 spank minutes and 2 edge minutes, you must edge for 6 minutes then spank that clit for 6 minutes and my not cum.

What do you think of my plan? Do you think it will motivate you to focus on doing a good job and not making mistakes or being late?
Your plan sounds good.definitely gonna try
SexySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:53 PM   #4
Rhowc
getDare Devil

How about a rule?

At least two days a week, you should go to work wearing no underwear (no bra, no panties) but you should be wearing a tight crotchrope to keep you nicely teased throughout the day.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rhowc for this post:
Old 01-13-2018, 02:53 PM   #5
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Default punshment

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySara View Post
Hi,
I often get horny and wet during officehours by my slutty thoughts. sometimes I rub my pussy while no one is watching.instead of doing my job.so this naughty cunt deserves a punishment/rules.
when you think about play with your pussy you are to fuck your ass with something off your desk it as to be something differnt every time
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to james125 for this post:
Old 01-13-2018, 03:06 PM   #6
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules

I’m glad you like my first idea. Here are a couple of other rules to consider to make you feel like a good, obedient slut each day.

1. Only wear skirts or dresses that are above the one when standing. When the weather is cold, you may wear stockings or crothless pantyhose.
2. Only wear shoes with heels of at least 3 inches each day.
3. When sitting at your desk, you are not allowed to cross your legs or let your knees touch. They must always be at least 1 inch apart. Keep track of how many times you violate this rule while at work. When you get home, multiply that number by 4 and that is how many spanks to your ass cheeks with a wooden spoon or similar household object. For example, if you forget and cross your legs 4 times during the day, that is 16 spanks, 8 to one ass cheek, 8 to the other.
4. One day a week, ask someone on GD to pick 2 words to write on your body. One word is to be written on one inner thigh and the other on the other inner thigh. You may wash normally but not allowed to try to remove the words the rest of the week.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:09 PM   #7
filthyBoy

You can only pee every 3 hours and only in a 5 minute time window. For example if you get to work at 9 you can pee from 12 to 12:05, and next from 3pm to 3:05. If you Miss a time slot, tough luck.
hidden public, anal
LIMITS:
social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, body writing, cum eating, messy, wasting my time

kik: filthyboygetdare
filthyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:41 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySara View Post
Hi,
Knickers off, take 6 photocopies of your naked crotch on the office photocopier while nobody's watching.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 06:34 PM   #9
Will90

For every time you touch your pussy inappropriately at work, add 10 seconds to a count for twisting both of your nipples hard. Do the twists every two hours while completely naked in a stall in the bathroom. Every session, also slap your cunt 30 times - keep repeating that you're a naughty whore who hasn't done her job properly and deserves to have her cunt slapped. Leave a clothespin on your clit for 15 minutes under your clothes after each session.
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Will90 for this post:
Old 01-15-2018, 03:36 AM   #10
SexySara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
For every time you touch your pussy inappropriately at work, add 10 seconds to a count for twisting both of your nipples hard. Do the twists every two hours while completely naked in a stall in the bathroom. Every session, also slap your cunt 30 times - keep repeating that you're a naughty whore who hasn't done her job properly and deserves to have her cunt slapped. Leave a clothespin on your clit for 15 minutes under your clothes after each session.
Thank you for punishing this naughty whore. I love ur punishments as always..
Old 01-15-2018, 03:37 AM   #11
SexySara

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyBoy View Post
You can only pee every 3 hours and only in a 5 minute time window. For example if you get to work at 9 you can pee from 12 to 12:05, and next from 3pm to 3:05. If you Miss a time slot, tough luck.
Pee Rule noted.i hope i will not miss a slot
Old 01-15-2018, 03:38 AM   #12
SexySara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
How about a rule?

At least two days a week, you should go to work wearing no underwear (no bra, no panties) but you should be wearing a tight crotchrope to keep you nicely teased throughout the day.
Yes that would be fun.Love it
Old 01-15-2018, 03:42 AM   #13
SexySara

Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
when you think about play with your pussy you are to fuck your ass with something off your desk it as to be something differnt every time
This little slut deserves this punishment. thank you
Old 01-15-2018, 03:51 AM   #14
SexySara

Quote:
I’m glad you like my first idea. Here are a couple of other rules to consider to make you feel like a good, obedient slut each day.

1. Only wear skirts or dresses that are above the one when standing. When the weather is cold, you may wear stockings or crothless pantyhose.
3. When sitting at your desk, you are not allowed to cross your legs or let your knees touch. They must always be at least 1 inch apart. Keep track of how many times you violate this rule while at work. When you get home, multiply that number by 4 and that is how many spanks to your ass cheeks with a wooden spoon or similar household object. For example, if you forget and cross your legs 4 times during the day, that is 16 spanks, 8 to one ass cheek, 8 to the other.
4. One day a week, ask someone on GD to pick 2 words to write on your body. One word is to be written on one inner thigh and the other on the other inner thigh. You may wash normally but not allowed to try to remove the words the rest of the week.
Tank you for this rule.these rules obviously makes me feel slutty all the time.this slut will implement additional rules from tomorrow.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:43 AM   #15
SexySara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
How about a rule?

Yesterday I went as instructed..with only crotch rope as underwear..I felt so horny and wet after wearing it.I felt slutty all the day...and I was so afraid that my skirt will get wet.if I will get more horny.and my nipples are erected all the time..though thick shirt covered it up..but i felt very horny and slutty in the office as my pussy got rubbed by rope for every moment of mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
By wearing a crotch rope I felt very horny and definitely wanted to touch my pussy...and I fucked my ass with marker,pencil.
Quote:

I wore skirt yesterday with a crotch rope on..and as a part of punishment I don't have to cross my legs.It feels lightly exposed as my bare pussy is open to the wind.i edged once..my pussy juices were flowing..and I completed 2 tasks..so I earned 4 minutes of edging and I did 4 mistakes while complering it so 8 minites of pussy spanks.and as I counted I crossed my legs 20 times..so after reaching home I did 4 edges and 4 minutes of pussy slapping and 40 spanks on my ass.my ass was quite a red and pussy was wet and swollen. this slut will trying to adhere the rule more appropriately in following days.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipples, pussy