Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2018, 11:32 AM   #1
NewD

Default How I Ended Up On getDare

UPDATE: My friend has sneakily taken a nude photo of me. If I refuse to do as he demands on this site, then it gets printed out and mailed to my parents.

--

Before the (NFL) football season started, my friend and I made a bet. If the Cleveland Browns won four or more games, I would win the bet. If they didn't, then my friend would win. They ended up going 0-16, so I lost the bet.

The bet was this: whoever won would challenge the loser to do something outside their comfort zone, and the loser would have to do it. I was thinking of things like eating something weird or doing something scary when we made the bet... little did I know, my friend had something else in mind.

He challenged me to make, and use, an account on this site to get dares to do in the nude. I am truly a NewD... I have never done anything like this before. I am terrified, but at the same time kind of admittedly intrigued. Here are the rules:

(1) I have to do any nude dare given to me on this site so long as it doesn't violate these rules.
(2) Since my friend doesn't want me getting arrested, he is allowing me to make the rule that the dares cannot guarantee I am seen by anyone other than him and me. However, dares can risk my being seen.
(3) He is greedy and wants to have a monopoly on my nude body, so any photo/video/webcam dare is subject to his approval.
(4) Dares must not be time specific, as he wants to witness me complete each and every one, so they will have to be done at times he is available to be there.

Last edited by NewD; 01-03-2018 at 12:10 PM.
NewD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:36 PM   #2
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75100

Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 3 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you don't make your quota in a given hour, the entire number per hour times the entire time period you have the banana in your asshole is the total number of hours you can NOT cum, for any reason, after you remove the banana! Example: You'll have the banana in for 24 hours continuously and you roll a 6 on the die. You must masturbate to edge 18 times in each hour. If in any hour, you don't edge at least 18 times, you multiply 18 (per hour) with 24 (total hours the banana is in your asshole) to equal 432 hours (18 days) you're NOT allowed to cum!

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may not wear any underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

If you want finish the dare on a special note, when you reach the end of the time limit and you pull the banana out, you may lick the skin clean before peeling it and eating the "baked" fruit inside! It might be best to remove it while in the bathroom, in case you have the urge.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:48 PM   #3
NewD

I don't typically have bananas in the house because no one here likes them, but next time the friend who won the bet comes over he will be bringing a banana from his house and I will be fulfilling this. It sounds like something painful... I don't really have any experience with anal. FYI, I am going to be doing the special note at the end, even though bananas as they are make me gag and I can't stand eating them.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:07 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default Dare

Here are a few fun and easy ones: Go into a dressing room or bathroom. Strip naked and hand clothes out to your friend. After 15 minutes you now may start to play with yourself. The best scenario would be...when your friend hears you orgasm...you get your clothes back. If you need to...use a phone, but it’s more fun if others can hear.

2. Go to a Public place in a long coat, wearing clothes underneath. Set a timer for 10 minutes. When the timer goes off you cannot take a step until you are wearing only the coat (completely nude underneath and barefoot). You now must stay in the store another 10 minutes.

3. Go to a thrift store with $5. Strip naked and send your partner in with $5. You may keep a coat or towel if need be to cover up a little in the car. Your partner has 15 minutes to buy you an outfit of his choosing...including shoes, if he is nice. You must then go shopping at this or another store for 30 minutes wearing only what he bought.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:49 AM   #5
NewD

Updates:

I will be doing the Banana Dare from Memories for Life tomorrow.

When I drove my friend to work this morning, we did #3 of zephyrnem's dares. He bought me a pair of gym shorts two sizes too big, a tee shirt meant for a kid that stopped right above my belly button, and socks. When I dropped him off at work, I went in the convenience shop next to where he works dressed like that and stayed for a half hour (we chose not to do the store he works at because I also work there and I don't need to get fired if the shorts fell, which they did, twice, but luckily no one saw... I think.) While there, I bought the banana for tomorrow.

He had a short shift today so when he got out, I picked him up wearing a large coat over my clothes. It's one that goes down to my knees. We went to Wal-Mart and set the timer. I had to follow him around. The timer went off in the toys section. I did my best to take the clothes off without opening up the coat enough to expose myself, but was super nervous when a mom walked into the aisle with a kid who just have been 3 or 4. The mom saw my friend and I and immediately left the aisle, but she didn't stay long enough to see what I was doing (or if she did, she didnt report us or anything, thank goodness). My friend put my clothes in his backpack. Then we continued walking around for another ten minutes, and saw that mother three more times... each time she looked at us strangely. Before we left the store, we went in the bathroom for me to do the first date zephyrnem gave. That was the easiest of the three, I think, since I got to do it in the privacy of a stall.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:22 PM   #6
scguycola
Distinguished Member

Two questions:

-are either of you gay/bi?
-are you two just coworker friends or something more than that?

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 11:51 AM   #7
NewD

To scguycola's questions:
-I didn't know it, but it turns out he is gay. I always led myself to think I'm straight, but... I don't know...
-We were coworker friends who. I guess now we may have inadvertently become something more?

Now, on the banana dare: it took me 28 seconds. So, 28 hours with it up there. I could only get myself to sleep for like 20 minutes last night, with it up there. I rolled a 2, so only 6 edges per hour. I made it through all of those successfully! I just took the banana put, and without remembering your advice, did so in the kitchen. I immediately had the urge and tried rushing to the bathroom, banana in hand. I barely made it on the toilet seat before my ass exploded and poo cascaded into the toilet. So as to eat it while freshly baked, I ate the banana while taking the shit. I hate bananas to begin with, and barely made it through without vomiting.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:31 AM   #8
scguycola
Distinguished Member

I think he should have a little something to remind him of winning. I think he should have a picture of his erect penis in your mouth. Not saying you need to give him a blow job, just have his penis in your mouth long enough for some pictures to be taken. He obviously can’t show them to anyone but he can permanently keep them for his own personal enjoyment.

Also, a few of the pictures should permanently stay on your phone as a reminder of your position.

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
Old 01-08-2018, 05:45 AM   #9
NewD

He is over here right now before we go to work, and he appreciated your idea very much! The pictures are now on mine and his phones. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I guess, but it is kind of humiliating to see a cock in my mouth...
Old 01-08-2018, 06:26 AM   #10
scguycola
Distinguished Member

Did you get turned on doing it?

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
Old 01-08-2018, 10:27 AM   #11
scguycola
Distinguished Member

By the way, exactly how long are you required to be on here and complete dares?

A week? A month? Forever?

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
Old 01-08-2018, 12:16 PM   #12
NewD

I didn't exactly get turned on by it, but I didn't get turned off by it either...

There was no time limit set for how long I'd have to be on here. I asked him, and he said "We'll see." I asked him if I had any say in the matter, and he said, "Of course! You can stop any time you want, if you want your nude photo and what you've done on here shared with your parents." Meanwhile, I guess I'm actually kind of enjoying the site... So maybe it's not too bad.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:38 PM   #13
scguycola
Distinguished Member

So if you were dared to give him a hand job whenever he asked, would you do it?

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
Old 01-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #14
NewD

If he was on board with it... sure, why not?
Old 01-10-2018, 10:08 PM   #15
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Masturbate to orgasm in a semi-public or public place. He chooses the time and location, and if he is agreeable to it, I'd like pic/vid proof

Advertisements
Kink Talk