Old 12-17-2017, 01:02 PM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Female Rules for 2018 (pt 2)

As 2017 comes to a close, we all have resolutions. One of my many resolutions, upon others, is to ask this community for rules I must follow from Jan 1st of 2018 to Dec 31st of 2018. All year, same rules, few restrictions. They must stay inside my limits, be reasonable, not cost money, and not include others. Everything is more or less fair game as long as it abides by those rules, as long as it doesn't interfere with someone else's rule
I would prefer to not get any rules pertaining to earning/controlling orgasms as that aspect isn't something I would like to get into on getdare. Beyond that, go nuts.

If you want a report of how the first week of your rules go, leave your kik username in the comment.

In conjunction to my other post, This one I would like to be focused around Anal and pain. Not only those but would like some

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 01:18 PM   #2
WILDGUY

everytime you clean the house, dress like a naughty maid
WILDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 01:29 PM   #3
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

Every 2 weeks you need to ask 3 users before you pee everytime you need to pee for 24 hours. I must be one of the 3 people (PM me, even if I'm offline I'll get an email)
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:47 AM   #4
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Every week you must post in D6*3 Person Above threads that match your limits and complete any tasks received within your limits.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:34 PM   #5
LadyNoemi

Since this thread is about anal and pain I'd say
  1. you can only shower with a butt plug in
  2. whenever you use the bathroom, do 20 spanks per ass cheek before and after
LadyNoemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:52 PM   #6
Nznuts

Anytime you go outside your house you must have your butt plug in

Pm dares
Butt plugs I own
locking belt design? Give me your advice
Dislikes: pain, diapers, butt plugs
soft limit: pics
Limits: full public, scat, family/friends, vid, face pics, cbt.
Nznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 11:21 AM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

1. You are only allowed to take cold showers.
  2. You are only allowed to be naked, walk on your knees and elbows, while on home alone.
  3. You are only allowed to eat/drink from a plate on the ground while home alone.
  4. You are not allowed to wear any piece of clothing while alone in your bedroom, or home alone.
  5. Whenever you must wear clothes, you will follow all my commando rules.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 06:47 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitii View Post
As 2017 comes to a close, we all have resolutions. One of my many resolutions, upon others, is to ask this community for rules I must follow from Jan 1st of 2018 to Dec 31st of 2018. All year, same rules, few restrictions. They must stay inside my limits, be reasonable, not cost money, and not include others. Everything is more or less fair game as long as it abides by those rules, as long as it doesn't interfere with someone else's rule
I would prefer to not get any rules pertaining to earning/controlling orgasms as that aspect isn't something I would like to get into on getdare. Beyond that, go nuts.

If you want a report of how the first week of your rules go, leave your kik username in the comment.

In conjunction to my other post, This one I would like to be focused around Anal and pain. Not only those but would like some
No sex with anyone unless and until s/he has first given you at least a dozen hard strokes of the cane. or your bare bum. Every time. If this would break your limit of involving others , then no sex at all. You choose.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 12-20-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:13 PM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitii View Post
Anal and pain...

On the 24/25 and the 31/1, you are to spend every other hour you are awake with a medium sized butt plug up your ass, as well as every hour you are sleep.

Report here.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:28 PM   #10
dirty_mind9869
Distinguished Member

Your pussy must also be plugged with the widest plug you can comfortably fit every day (excluding monthly gifts or uncontrollable circumstances of course) and as the year progresses and you become used to the plug you are using, you are to very slightly increase the width of the plug as you see fit! Happy New Year and I hope you accept this rule. Pm me if you have any questions or would want to change anything about it.
dirty_mind9869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:35 PM   #11
Thedominator

When ever you drive or go to the bathroom you have to strip fully nude

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2018, rules, rules for a year