Old 12-09-2015, 08:58 AM   #1
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Camping Story

Several summers ago an old friend and I decided to go camping together. Every night we would play poker and bet camp chores. I had been easily winning the games all week and had thoroughly enjoyed relaxing while watching him do all the work. When we ran out of chores we would bet stupid things like push-ups or chugging a beer then running. The last night there was one round where a lot of chores were on the line. My friend kept meeting my raises and then raising again. I began to get a bit worried so decided to call his bluff with a big bet. Loser streaked to the road. He hesitated and I laughed saying I had called his bluff and it was best if he just folded and did all the chores. I had never done any nudity dares with this friend and he had always been very modest. I was a bit surprised when he called. And even more so when he raised it to streaking to the neighboring camp site's cars.

We laid down our cards. He had been bluffing. I won! He decided that was a good hand to end on since all the chores were assigned and I bet he didn't want to add anything more to streaking. Of course he did most of the chores. All I had to do was get water for our shower (he had built a shower out of a bucket and pvc piping; it actually worked really well, though a little cold). After all the chores were done it was time for him to streak.

He asked me to go into the tent while he did it. I did but of course I wasn't going to stay there the whole time. I heard him leave the campsite and counted to thirty. Then I grabbed my flashlight and headed out. I waited for him by our cars and when he was about fifty feet away I jumped out, shined the flashlight on him, and said somewhat loudly (I just wanted to freak him out not actually call attention to him), "Streaker!" He squealed a little and dashed towards the cars. We played a little game where I chased him around the cars trying to shine the light on him while he tried to stay hidden. Finally he gave up and with some very choice words headed to his clothes. My flashlight lit up his ass the whole way.

I let him dress in peace and headed back to the tent. He showered and then I showered. The shower wasn't completely exposed but it didn't have the best of cover either. We had set it up several yards to the side of the tent but there weren't any big trees or bushes to hide in if someone came through. So when I was in the middle of shampooing my hair and a light shone on me there was very little to hide behind but the post the bucket was hanging from. I cursed him out and he laughed while I squirmed and tried to hide wishing that post was thicker. After a few seconds he turned the light off and I finished my shower in peace.

In the tent that night we played cards again just for fun. I taught him a game and he won the first round. Beginner's luck of course so we played again. He beat me five times in a row largely through lucky cards. I was getting really frustrated since I consider myself a decent card player. When he said he could beat me another five times in a row I of course said he would not. He said if he did I would have to streak. I thought about it for a few seconds and accepted.

Of course he won. With a loud groan I headed outside the tent and stripped off my clothes to his laughing in the tent. The run was quiet. I approached the cars slowly just in case someone else was there and as soon as I touched one I sprinted back. I'm sure you can already guess that my friend met me with a flashlight. I called him an ass and unoriginal, and just covered myself with my hands and went back to my clothes.

Except my clothes weren't there. My friend laughed and ran back to the tent. From there he continued to shine it on me while I searched for my clothes. Not finding them I headed back to the tent but he zipped it up and wouldn't let me in. I spent several minutes searching the campsite while he continued to shine the light on me. Then I headed back to the cars to see if he hid them there. Then I carefully searched around the path to the campsite. Nothing. The whole time naked and lit up with my friend laughing his ass off. Finally he said my clothes were in the now empty shower bucket. Cursing him I got my clothes and redressed in them. He still shined the light on me the whole time. We had a good laugh over it in the tent.

This was the first time a close friend has seen me completely naked since I was a kid. It was very humiliating and I loved it. Unfortunately he didn't like it so much (well he liked embarrassing me but not when he was the one naked) and I doubt we'll do stuff like this a lot if ever again. But it was really fun and an experience we'll both remember.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Gigapixel for this post:
Old 12-10-2015, 03:28 AM   #2
jdclashing

Very nice story, i liked it a lot
jdclashing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 08:38 PM   #3
DinosaursRCool

Music Beam 👌🏻👍🏻

Liked it a lot, nice job!
DinosaursRCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 05:40 PM   #4
cyrano69

Great friend you have to have this kind of fun with.
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:56 AM   #5
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Camping Story

He was great friend. Unfortunately, he got a job across country and we haven't had a chance to go camping again.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, camping, exhibition, poker, streaking