Old 11-26-2017, 06:45 AM   #1
bedared

Default Truth story about a skinny-dipping

When I was 14 years old, I used to go skinny-dipping in a lake that was 5 or 6 mile from my home. The lake was in a wild zone where nobody ever came, so I could skinny-dipping without any worries.

Usually I was going there without any worries that I could be seen by somebody. But one summer day after I got skinny-dipping, I got out to the lake and to my horror I could not find my clothes anywhere. I began to search them every corner hoping that I forgot where I laid them down, but I could not find them anywhere. My clothes where disappeared and I remained there naked. Then I started to panic. How would I get home? I was naked in the middle of nowhere and to get home I have to cross several streets in a full day broad light.

After some long hours of thinking what should I do with my predicament I resigned myself and I made a plan to arrive home avoiding the city. I was waking near a woods and I felt the summer breeze against my naked body that makes me aware of how vulnerable I was.

Finally I reached the entry into the city at night. I have only my hands to cover my private areas and swallowing my courage, I decided that in order to avoid the first streets lights I must run like hell to the first green fence where was the backyard of my school.

I run off like a bullet and I arrived to the green fence with my heat beating like hell and with frozen blood in my veins scared to death not to be caught like this. I tried to skip the fence so first I climbed to the top of the fence which was about two meters and a half and when I was ready to jump on the schoolyard I saw a bunch of girls with a doggy waking around the school. I was jumping with all my muscles gathered not to make to much noise, but the dog heard me and starts barking and running towards me together with the group of girls.

In that very moment I did not know what to do and until I wake up my senses the group of girls where there with their flash lights pointing at me. Then suddenly I heard the girls giggling and I saw some girls with the hands over their mouths to stifle her giggles...

Last edited by bedared; 11-26-2017 at 06:48 AM.
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bedared for this post:
Old 11-26-2017, 11:43 AM   #2
deltavoyager

I hope there's a lot more to this story cause it sounds good so far! Who stole the clothes??

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:17 AM   #3
bedared

Terrified I tried to run away but all my muscles resisted my wish and in that very moment all of a sudden the girls took out their phones cameras and took me tens of photos with me. The embarrassing situation and the cold air of that evening covered my senses and without realizing I got a very hard one.

The girls noticed that and made them even more noisy. I didn`t know what to do for the first moment, but in a few seconds I realized that it will be better for me to run away as quickly as possible.

I tried to run away staring at those amazing girls and I realized that there where four girls: a redhead, two brunette and a blonde.

The blonde called out me <<Where do you think you are going? Stop it right now or we will post our pictures with you nude on every window of this school."

That terrified me a lot because it was the school where I learn and it will be like a suicide for myself.

The brunette continued: "You have no where to hide. We have set everything up. All your clothes are in my car trunk. You don`t think you could stretch the entire city cock naked, you silly boy?"

That makes me stop and come back. I couldn`t believe what I was heard. I would want to ask them why they did that, but I was so stunned that it made me lose my words.

The redhead said: We have a proposal for you. If you want your clothes back you must jumped to the other part of the fence and wait there squat until we get the car here. When we got the car we have one try to run and jump into the back seat.

I was not in the position to put conditions so concidering my situation I accepted.

The girls where running together with their doggy to get the car nearby the schoolyard fence and I start to climb the fence with my heat beating like hell. then I realized that the redhead girl was waiting the car to the schoolyard corner to assure I won`t run. I jumped the fence and I wait there squat for the girls. After some second I heard the scraping of their car which has stopped in front of me with the back door opened.

I desperately run to the backseat of the car. A brunette was inside on the backseat. I got into the car and after me the redhead got near me. She closed the back door and the car started off with wheels scrawled. I was caught naked between the two girls and that makes me very excited. My erect cock began leaking pre-cum onto the backseat of their car.

All the time as I got underway the redheaded girl rested her hand on my thigh and the brunette looked at me intently. I desperately tried to keep my senses down but my erect cock was full of pre-cum and that was obviously. I tried to think to think of something else and to pay attention to the road, but the blonde girl intentional caress my thigh right next to my cock and balls. Soon the brunette did the same and I was doing all I could to keep from cumming all over myself. I was thinking to all bad things I could have in mind but they didn`t work.

After 10 minutes of torment the car stopped near a big house. The blonde gets out of the car and said to the driver girl "let`s go to check the house." They both descended from the car but the torture of the backseat girls continued. Yet both girls stopped caressing my thigh and the brunette said "stolen clothes? I bet you like running naked you naughty boy". Saying this she spontaneously grabbed my balls and squeeze them hard then pressed them to my stomach. This movement caused me to spontaneously cum all over my stomach and hips to the delight of the girls.

Oh my God you are so fucking excited we will play with your cock all night, you will see ...
Old 11-27-2017, 11:26 PM   #4
deltavoyager

Can’t wait to see what the girls have in store for him!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

Old 11-27-2017, 11:47 PM   #5
DareRed

Good story! Cant wait to read more.
Actually real life true or??
DareRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 04:19 PM   #6
bedared

The blonde and the brunette went together to check that nobody is in the house. I felt so fucking embarrassed that I couldn`t control my cock and I have cum everywhere and all over my body. The two girls where laughing very hard and one girl took photos with her phone camera and that makes me even more embarrassed. The redhead girl took of her purse a napkin and gave it to me to clean the mess.

After this embarrassing moment the girls who went to check the house returned whispering to us "there is nobody in the house, so let`s go there". Then all of a sudden the back door of the car opened and I have to cross naked the road to the abandoned house. When I got out of the cars all the girls realized that I had cum few moments ago, and one girl even realized that my cock was a flaccid one. The redhead said to everybody hey girls look he just ejaculated for us in the car.

This statement makes me feel very uncomfortable and I blushed from head to toes. So we ran very fast to the big house trying to avoid to be seen by somebody else .

When I entered the house I realized that it has a giant salon from where a ladder started to the next level. The house was uninhabited and this could be noticed really fast.

The brunette got my hand and dragged me upstairs to a strange room. I tried to run after her on the stairs and I felt the bouncing of my dick that hit me easily with every step. That makes me feel very excited and although I had cum half an hour ago I felt my cock hard. When I entered the bedroom I saw a big and old bed with high poles that claimed the mattress.

"Come on said the brunette get up in the bed."

"Why?"

"No more question, tonight you will be our slave and we will do whatever we want with you."

In that moment the others girls came into the room. The redhead girl came next to me and without a word she gave me two pills with a glass of water. The brunette said "take those and get into the bed".

I executed her order for fear not to upset them and lost my clothes forever. I got in the bed and in that very moment each girl took one member and tied it with a rope to each bed pillar.

The brunette came in front of the bed and took out a letter.

In all this time the other girls lit some candles in the room. Soon the intensity of the intensity of light has increased and I could see better: I was tied wit my arms and legs apart into the bed with my erect cock into the air and to make the situation even worse I realized that up, on the ceiling right above the bed was stuck a mirror.

The brunette broke the letter and read:

"This are your rules. Pay attention that I will read them just once.

First rule: We are your master.

Second rule: We are allowed to do whatever we want to do with your body, your cock, balls or nipples.

Third rule: You are not allowed to cum without permission. If you wanna cum you must ask for permission and if one of your muster allows you to cum then you could do it. Cuming without permission will be severely punished.

So lets begin !

The four girls left the room. I saw my body on the mirror and I saw an excited and scared body, I saw myself with my hard cock and my balls full of desire hanging between my legs. I struggled myself to escape from the squeeze but the rope was too hard to escape. Then I heard a noise of a door opened. A girl came behind me and blind me with a scarf, then I felt something like a reed wheel strolling my body. I felt an incredible sensation. Then I felt a stomached hit, then another hit a little bit powerful, the another hit. The I realized that the girl was whipping me. The I heard her voice "you like it, you bitch? You fucking slut?". I was moaning a little to see her reaction. "Oh you feel good you son of a bitch". And the girl hit me three time very but very powerful that makes my body react and strain. Then she stopped hitting me. And for some seconds I didn`t feel anything else. The I felt something tickling my thighs, my scrotum, my balls and my penis. This sensation made me strain my penis without willing and a pleasant thrill crossed my whole body. Then the movement repeats again and again and again and soon I felt some drops of pre-cum on the top of my cock.

Then the girl stopped. "You are so weak" she said. Then she unblind me and I saw my body trembling of desire on the mirror. Seeing this makes me feel more excited then ever because I was aware of my own condition.

In that moment the other blonde girl came to me. She caress me with her hands, she caress my chest and she puts her finger on her mouth and with her wet finger she caressed my nipples. That makes me feel very horny because she draws circles all around my nipples and time to time she stopped and pull my nipples away. It was so fucking exciting. Then she stopped caressing my nipples and with her nails she scratched my skin without harming it down to my cock and balls. I was so excited when the other brunette came from nowhere and took my penis in her hand and squeeze very hard: "this is my toy she said". I was strangled from her buttocks not to cum because her gesture took me by surprise.

Seeing all this into the mirror made for me more difficult not to cum. Then the brunette said: "if you don mind I wanna play a little with your cock". And saying this she get her index finger oh her right hand wet into her mouth and then with her left hand pulled down my foreskin letting the head of my penis free. Then with her wet finger she played with the head of my dick making circles around my dick head and playing with my urinary meatus. This made me almost tremble of pleasure. She stopped a little and the the blonde girl came and keep my dick into the air. As they were taking to do this the brunette take out her vibe a magic wand tool for her massage and started the toy.

"Do you see this? This my toy and know I am going to borrow it to you. I hope it will make you feel good".

Saying this the put the head of the toy under my balls. The vibrations makes me feel excited like hell. Then the brunette took every testicles in her head and put the toy over it and then moved the toy head very slowly over my dick. I was on the peaks of ecstasy when the blondes came took my penis in her hand and starts slapping it: you are not allow to cum mister, do you understand. My mind told me not to cum but my whole body says everything else. The all stopped. My hole body trembled and I do believe was the first time in my life when I reached an orgasm without cuming.

Then I the saw the first brunette coming near the bed with a rope in her hand. She took my balls in her hand and pull them out. With the other hand she began to wrap the rope all around my stretched out scrotum letting my balls away down, then the rope separated my balls and then again it continue to wrap around my scrotum. What I saw on the mirror was an amazing cock torture that my balls started to hurt me because of the pressure. I was moaning. The the girl become to play with my nipples, the redhead put the magic wand under my balls on p spot and the blond took my penis in her right hand. The blonde poured some oil o my penis and she said "this oil will intensify your sensations". And after some seconds I felt my penis getting very hot. Then I felt the magic wand started and the girl hand going up and down all over my cock. She took my cock in her hand and she played with my cock as you opened a bottle cap. That makes me very horny. Then the took my penis in her hand and play with it as you roll the meat when you want to make meat for roast. In all that time the other girl play with my nipples and the other put the magic want pushing towards my prostate.

Soon the fourth brunette came with her finger full of oil and said I wanna make your ass feel very great and neither one nor the other she introduced her index finger into my ass playing with it up and down as she said to my orgasm "come here you little bitchy".

At this point I could resist and I start to beg to be let to cum : "oh my God please mistress let me cum. May I cum?"

"Oh no you don`t!" said the girls.

I was so fucking excited that I was begging them to let me cum: "please, please, please master let me cum".

"No"

"Oh my God, I think I could not stop my cum anymore! I am begging you let me cum".

The intensity of my with to cum became apocalyptic, my hole body was trembling and I had orgasms after orgasms without cumming.

Then I heard the releasing phrase :"You may cum".

In that very moment my cock almost exploded and as the girls don`t stopped my hole body shaked as I was electrocuted.

After they stopped my thighs and my chests were full of cum. The girls
have gathered my cum in their hand and they rubbed my face with it introducing their fingers into my mouth. It was the first time of my life when I felt the taste of my own cum in my mouth.

The girls stopped and said "you have been such a bad boy that we will give you your clothe back to go home only if you promised that you will do a dare for us.

I was not in the position to refuse their ask. I promised to do a dare..

What was the dare? You will see on a next post..
Old 11-29-2017, 06:32 PM   #7
deltavoyager

Interesting to see what will happen. Secretly hoping they make him dress in panties and leave him tied up on the play ground at the school hahaha

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

Old 12-02-2017, 09:15 PM   #8
Janie89

Wow. What a great series! Please continue soon. I can't wait.
Janie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:05 PM   #9
Janie89

Please continue this story soon. It is so great!
Old 12-16-2017, 02:40 PM   #10
bedared

Default Truth story about a skinny-dipping - the story continues

So I was freed from the three crazy ones, and I received my clothes back. When I put my clothes back on me I realized how vulnerable could be when you are naked.

The whole way home I was wondering how I got into it, but I was glad everything was over. When I received my clothes back I also received my keys, my wallet and my phone. I arrived home late in the night and I was sneaking into the house without being seen by anyone.

When I went to bed I remembered everything that happened to me this day: the fact that I was going skinny-dipping, the way I felt when I became aware of my predicament, how I felt running naked on marginal streets, everything was unfolding in front of my eyes as if I had not been the main actor of my own movie, but a mere spectator of what was happening.

But as time is said to heal and memories easily I forgot what happening and life has gone on a main road until one day when suddenly several weeks later I got a phone call from an unknown number.

It was probably one of the girls who beat me that night and makes me beg her to be let alone. Her voice sounded like this: “Hey, you stallion we are waiting for you tomorrow night at 18 pm on the main market square near the fountain. Please don`t make us wait for you or the facebook will have what to see.”

After that conversation the girl hang up the phone and was impossible for me to call her back as I tried many time to know what they want me to do. I had nothing to do but to go there tomorrow night. All that day and tomorrow I did not have any peace thinking of what do these girls want from me?

Half an hour before 18 pm I went towards the main market square near the fountain. When I arrived there I found a letter with my name on it. I opened the letter and I read “we are here, you must go behind the Union Store and you will found our car. You must get in it. The rest will be found later.

I went there with my heart as a purple. The game was a bad predictor for me and I did not mislead. When I got there the car was parked on the street in the dark, but immediately its headlights lit up and the engine started. I stepped up and quickly got into the car whose engine was freaked into one. The girls were waiting for me.

The blonde girl said to me: from this moment we start the game. You are not allowed to know where we are going so I will blind you. I instantly refuse it but the girl cut me off “we don`t have time to argue, so do as we want to do. It will be a shame if I posed all the pictures I have with you to your school door.” I was horrified by her words. I was basically forced to accept her wishes. So I was blind with a scarf and the car starts its way to nowhere. In the car I was caught between the blonde girl and the brunette. The blonde girl came close to my ear and starts to whisper me: “we will do whatever we want with you. We will play with your nipples, we will play with your balls and we will make your cock tremble of desire to cum.” That makes me very excited and immediate cause me a huge erection. The girls intentionally were caressing my inner thigh and all at once I felt myself getting naked. That makes my cock going from stiff to stiffer and I already felt some drops of pre cum as they flowed along my penis. The blonde girl was undressing me step by step and the brunette was caressing my whole body. That makes me crazy and I felt my cock ready to explode. But soon I realized that I was getting really nude. The blonde undress me step by step. So in a few moments I realized that I was in their car blindfolded in only my knickers.

My penis was erect like a stone and my knickers were wet of pre cum and the girls mocking me. The blond get down in his knees between my legs and with her look full of sub-intuitions became to pull down the knickers very slowly. In a few seconds my knickers were stuck around the ankles and they revealed my erect cock hard like a stone. I was so fucking excited that I could cum directly on her face but the girl was very good and she caught my strong penis with his veins ready to snap throw its root and she gripped the penis with so much power. I could feel my penis pulsing in her hand and waves of pre cum were flowing down to her hand. She makes a ring from her index finger and her thumb around my balls and scrotum directly where my penis began to grow and she pulled down easily but very firm my scrotum and balls. That grew up my excitement very much, but the girl don`t stop doing this. She pull out from her purse a sort of oil and she pour it on the tip of my penis. The oil makes me feel my penis hot and the girl began to rub the foreskin of my penis up and down very easily. I felt myself I would cum like an animal in every second, but I hardly tried to think to something else and not to cum. When I feel that I was clothes to the point of no return I said “oh God”, but the girl stopped and she firmly tight my penis in her hand. I felt my penis pulsating in the whole body and the girl said no it`s the moment.

The car went slowly and stopped, the brunette caught my arms and quickly handcuffed my hands behind my back with a pair of pink handcuff. The blond caught my penis in her hand and I felt something was pus around my cock. Then I felt her hand pushing a button and some vibrations were starting threw my cock and balls. Then I realized the blonde girl put a vibrating cock ring around my cock and balls. I was so excited that I could cum every moment. I thought this was the worst thing it could happen. I felt like I was fucked by all the gods in the world together.

God I was so wrong! In a few seconds the back door of the car was opening and I realized I was pushed out of the car and unblinded.

In a few seconds I realized my position: I was at 18.30 pm on the playground of my school naked with my hand tied behind my back and with no possibility to hide my bare cock and to make thing worse the cock ring vibrates like hell and I felt my cock will explode in sperm rays.

In the same second I heard the girls` car leaving in thunderbolt and letting me naked and helpless in the back of the playground of my school.
I realized that it was very important for me to find a solution very quick as the cock ring rub my cock without stopping and the first ejaculation was a matter of minutes.

But the playground of my school was now full of girls who were playing basket-ball every night to get ready for our school final contest. I quickly detected the coach car parked few meters away from the playground of our school. But to go there first I run with my heart racing like hell to the first corner of the building. I was obsessed that everybody could heard the sound of the cock ring playing with my foreskin but I was conscious that I couldn`t keep my cum too much. I stuck my back on the cold wall and I could feel heard beating like crazy almost to break my chest.

I looked terrified around the corner and to my horror I saw a bunch of girls running after an orange ball. I tried to gather my courage to run and I look throw their eyes not to look throw the coach car. If I could run to the couch car I could hide myself squad near the car. But thinking to this I heard the giggles of some girls. A group of girls were gathered behind me to smoke and they saw me naked and begin to search for their cameras.

In that moment I began to run like crazy to the coach car without paying attention to the girls. I thought to myself that laugh man of man and the fuck of all and I put the shame aside and tried to escape as honorable as possible. But the girls on the playground observed me naked struggling to escape from the handcuffs and terrified by their cameras. In that moment a heard girls laughing in chorus as I was on a stadium and I tried in a lethargic way to hide my body behind the car.

But when I crumbled near the coach car I hit my ass of the left wing of the car and the car alarm started to yell. In that moment all the girls were around me with their cameras out taking photos of my nude slave body. The emotions have become uncontrollable and as the cock ring rub my cock so fucking damn well I couldn`t resist anymore and my cock started to pulse without my will spreading my sperm like crazy on every girl gathered there. My entire body was filled with pleasure waves, my stomach pulsated like crazy and my feet were trembling like a gelatin on air. However I wasn`t able to release my arms from handcuffs. And to be honest this was a problem even after my orgasms stopped. But my orgasms flowed in waves and my cock become so uncontrollable that I spread even the last drop of my sperm on the girls who were looking and laughing at me…

Probably it will be a next part.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:59 AM   #11
Janie89

Awesome! Can't wait for next part!
Old 03-26-2019, 01:07 AM   #12
bedared

Default Truth story about a skinny-dipping - the story continues but in other ways

After my last experience things have calmed down a little and the girls with the dog have not bothered me anymore. The last experience with them in the school yard marked my high school life. Every girl knew that I was passionate about BDSM games in public and on naked dares. It was perfectly normal! Think a little: if you are a boy and you are in high school and you see on the back yard of your school one of your girl classmate full naked would you forget this? I bet on no. Whenever I walk in the corridors of my high school girls glance at me full of meaning.

But, as I mentioned above after my last experience things have calmed down and for one year and girls did not bothered me anymore. After one year my parents decided to renovate the house on September and as I have nowhere to stay and my dad was friend with my high school director they decided to stay for three months on school dorms. The school dorms where three building designed at one bus station from school to lodge students from other cities, but due to my father friendship I was staying in the second dorm. The second dorm was five floor heights and was a mixed dorm either with guys and girls. I was staying on the four floor right on the opposite corner of the elevator.

I shared the room with two other colleagues. We become friends soon and after school classes we used walking around the city together. One of my friends was Alex. He was a swarthy guy with big round black eyes and the other was Jack a blond hair guy with a big smile on her face. One day when we strolling along a park they told me that the boys in the dorm four floor wants to make a contest where must participate every single chamber with one member. The contest will be Friday night and as today was Wednesday it will be in two days. They were thinking that I was the most appropriate to participate.

I ask them what was the whole contest about and they told me that I will find out on Friday, but I have to do some funny things. I was thinking a little and I accepted the contest.

Next day an unusual think happened to my surprise I was meet the girls again. The red head said “look we found our boy again”. I went to them to please and I found out they know about the tomorrow contest. Suddenly I found out that everybody knows about tomorrow contest and every boys and girls on dorms will participate as spectators. I told them that I will be in the contest and they did not seem to be surprised. I greet the girls and I left to my room to change for a walk in park with my friends. I confess them that I was a little nervous cause I did not know what the contest was about and Alex with a big grin on his face said that neither do they. But this made me think that they know something.

Finally the contest day come, today was Friday and our school classes finished earlier. We were going to our room and we prepared for the contest. I found out that the contest was settled at 8 pm after leaving the dark and it will be 500 meters away from our dorms near a wood. I was there since 7 pm. I found my friends on the spectators areas but I couldn`t get there cause the participants were in the middle of a circle. At 8 pm there were here in the middle of a big circle ten participants. Then I realized that on our floor were ten rooms. An older student go with a speaking tube on a chair and said: “let the contest begin! Our contest will be a great challenge for every participant. Every participant must control his own state of mind to pass the contest. So each participant to the contest has to do a naked dare. So the contest will begin with the undress of all participants and on this gun shot has to run on the forest to find an envelope with his name on it and do the dare. You are ready: go strip naked, strip naked, strip naked, strip naked you have only 30 seconds.”

I look around desperate to find the eyes of my friends but I found them shouting with everybody strip, strip. I began to undress myself first my t-shirt, then my pants, my undershirt and when I found myself only in my briefs I look desperate all around myself, but seeing that the other boys already quit their underwear I took a big breath and a I let my briefs come down to my ankles. In that very moment I saw the face of the redhead girl with a bad grin on her face watching me expressly. I pretended I did not notice her grin and after some seconds I heard the speaking tube voice: ready, steady, go in the forest.

Then everybody runs away and I run with them as a flock of sheep. I felt my naked body so fragile and helpless running into the forest, I felt even my tough breath and the bouncing of my flaccid cock slapping my thigh. I run as crazy on wind wings hoping my predicament will be finish soon. I found an envelope on a tree with my name on bold. I took the envelope and I start reading the letter:

“Hi you silly,

We are the three girls, you remember us? We have set this up for you and while you are reading this we already collect all of your clothes letting you here cock naked. Your dare was to arrive to your dorm cock naked, but we have to remember you that we are now 500 meters of the dorms yard and you stay on fourth floor of your dorm.

We are on your way, let`s see how you could arrive now to your dorm cock naked.

Oh, of course we forgot to tell you that to arrive to your dorm you will have to cross the main street and tonight will be the festival of white lights. Hundreds of young girls will be on the streets. So good luck you silly boy.”

Reading this I become afraid of my naked body. A simple breeze made me tremble from all the joints. I must found a plan to go back to my dorm and very quickly. I decided to try to avoid the crowded city by hiding myself behind bushes and cars. So I run to the main road where to my horror I found a big gathering with girls and boys watching white lights festival. I found a bush set nearby a car and I run there to hide myself and I left myself behind. I almost held my breath and I felt the grass caressing my balls from the bottom. It was enough to cause me a huge erection. The cool night together with this sensation that didn`t stop cause me also a pre cum on the tip on my penis. It was all that I missed in my position. It was not enough that I was naked in the middle of the street no I have also to endure a stiff cock with a pre cum on his tip. No I felt like my dorm was miles away from me although I was conscious that it was ten minutes of walking from me.
I raise my head over the hood of the car and I saw a bunch of girls and boys giggling there. I was aware that it was not possible to slip unseen through that crowed. I crumbled my body down and let my body hit the car. I did not realized the impact of my stroke but the car alarm was turned on. Then my blood frozen my veins and I heard the bunch of girls and boys coming to see me. In a second I heard the voice of a girl “what the fuck is going on here? Girls come and see this. Where are my phone?” In a few seconds I was surrounded by several teen girls and two guys with their phone cam in their hands taking pictures with my naked body.

In that moment beeing very excited I did not realized what I was doing and I begun to run naked on the main street surrounded by hundred of teen girls and boys. All of the sudden I become the main show. Everybody took out their cameras and took pictures of myself running like crazy cock naked on the main road of the city.

I hardly manage to arrive in several minutes on the school year of my dorms. The dorms were lighted and girls and boys were at their windows waiting for me with their flash lights opened. The took hundred pics of my naked body and I run as crazy to my dorm. When I open the dorm door I found there all my school mates and the girls waiting for me. The girls said: faster boys, and in that very moment several guys catch my arms and spread my legs apart, and tied my body with four handcuffs from the railing of the second dorm stairs.

Then the redhead girl came to me and said. What`s this? pointing to my naked cock. Ah, I forgot this is my little tiny toy. And she took my cock in her hand and play with my foreskin. Then I struggled with all my muscles and from my buttocks not to cum but she rub my humble dick so fucking good, I was caught the railing bars tighten not to cum and I tried to think to horrible things. My body was trembled like hell and when I was sure that I could keep my cum not to burst she unexpected tickled my scrotum and balls and pulls my balls throw my penis. In that very moment I felt myself out of control and my cock explode in front of my classmates spreading my sperm all over the place. The girl took my sperm in her hand and put it on my face and with her fingers she get my sperm into my mouth.

I was laying there semi unconscious trembling like hell but the girl took my cock again and she continue to rub again and again and again. That cause me an unexpected and unlike sensation that makes me feel like crazy. I struggled with all my powers to escape from the railing stairs but
without success. I began to scream like a fucking bitch when she was fucked by a big cock and I didn`t know that a post cum rubbing could be a real torture for my cock.

This was my great story.

Advertisements
Kink Talk