Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 03:13 AM   #106
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Girls: 670 minutes
Boys: 671 minutes + 90 = 761 minutes

I set out to do 90 minutes, and set a timer for that. I also set a stopwatch so that if I was dong well I could continue past 90. I had forgotten that I planned 90 because that was the maximum allowed.

The energy or excitement were not with me - still weary after almost 4 weeks away (the reason I had not seen this thread until now). I was doing this now because I had a chance and might not have another with October 31 coming up soon.

Pajama bottoms around ankles, hands clasped behind back, nose in corner.
The basic condition was bare bottom and hands never stopped touching each other, and I was in the corner. I actually leaned my head onto the corner walls for a lot of the time, and after the first ?? minutes I was very fidgetty and restless.

First I reviewed several stories I am writing, and where I plan to take them. There are 4-5 different ones and some have a lot of detail. Hard to say how long this covered but at least 30 minutes. Some time before I was finished, I heard my computer stop or something - but how many minutes was it set for before going to sleep? 20? 30? more? Probably 30?

Then I wondered for while what to think about. I can't have an empty mind I have to think. I was fairly comfortable physically and was moving just a bit from time to time. Elbows and shoulders were a bit achy from holding position. Leaning my shoulders on the walls probably helped them, but not my elbows.

And then I decided to count breaths for a few minutes. How many? Maybe just 5 minutes because I had not figured out what to think about -15 or 20 per minute? Count some anyway. It doesn't matter that much. And then just keep on and count maybe 10 minutes worth. Do it slowly. Then decide to count a very slow 10 and hope its really 15 minutes. Near the end of this set I started to yawn. Was this another 30 minutes?

I really had to move some part of my body every few breaths. This was getting hard now that I didn't have anything to think about - no "work" to do. So I counted more. Slow 10 minutes of breaths might be 15 minutes done? In this set 2 things happened. My computer gave a big loud shutdown of the fan -- what was it doing? The timer might now be off. I would have to be sure I hit 90 minutes on my own. And then on one yawn I had a cramp in a jaw muscle - OUCH. I stretched my neck up and held it hard until the cramp eased. I was too far in to stop now - but how far and what was 90! And I squirmed and moved ever body part that I could while keeping my hands together and staying tightly in the corner.

I was yawning and dizzy, but I was figuring this to be about 75-80 (but maybe more) minutes. So one more try to get 10-15 minutes of breaths. Tired, I was losing count a bit. But at the end of that I just had to stop, and hope it was 90 minutes. I could hardly walk to get to the desk

I got to the computer and it had rebooted....

But even before I logged in, the clock gave me an astonishing answer: 128 minutes! I was expecting 90-100 so this was great! Take off 1 minute for getting back and forth and it was still 127. Wow! Hard to believe but I had done it. And so I started to write up the report and saw that only my original 90 would count - too bad, but it would be a nice boost for the team.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I was feeling an odd lightness of mind and body at this point, being free to move and just be free. So after writing the report I just kind of moseyed aimlessly around GetDare and other sites for a long while.

---
EDIT 1: Afterward I figured out that the thread ending condition has changed and its no long the 31st, but after one side holds a lead for 168 hours (7 days) so I need not have hurried. And yes, I have tested the timer before and it does run when the computer sleeps, but the reboot stopped everything.

EDIT 2: Well thought out thread sir sam. Very well done.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 10-26-2017 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:56 AM   #107
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Heyyy... welcome back!
And great!
You did well!!
Great report!
I like it.
I was expecting you already for a while so I really appreciate you joined.
Your reports is great as always. A really nice boring journey.

The longest stand is 90 minutes, but I will count the remaining 37minutes as a 2nd stand. So,... 37/2= 19minutes extra (rounding to nearest full minute)

Soooo....

Boys: 671 minutes + 90 +19 = 780 minutes

Pfff... girls are dead for a few days I guess.
They all consumed their 1st and 2nd and probably 3rd stand... new girls are needed......

Anyway.... 7 days until cut-off....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Boys: 671 minutes + 90 = 761 minutes

I set out to do 90 minutes, and set a timer for that. I also set a stopwatch so that if I was dong well I could continue past 90. I had forgotten that I planned 90 because that was the maximum allowed.

The energy or excitement were not with me - still weary after almost 4 weeks away (the reason I had not seen this thread until now). I was doing this now because I had a chance and might not have another with October 31 coming up soon.

Pajama bottoms around ankles, hands clasped behind back, nose in corner.
The basic condition was bare bottom and hands never stopped touching each other, and I was in the corner. I actually leaned my head onto the corner walls for a lot of the time, and after the first ?? minutes I was very fidgetty and restless.

First I reviewed several stories I am writing, and where I plan to take them. There are 4-5 different ones and some have a lot of detail. Hard to say how long this covered but at least 30 minutes. Some time before I was finished, I heard my computer stop or something - but how many minutes was it set for before going to sleep? 20? 30? more? Probably 30?

Then I wondered for while what to think about. I can't have an empty mind I have to think. I was fairly comfortable physically and was moving just a bit from time to time. Elbows and shoulders were a bit achy from holding position. Leaning my shoulders on the walls probably helped them, but not my elbows.

And then I decided to count breaths for a few minutes. How many? Maybe just 5 minutes because I had not figured out what to think about -15 or 20 per minute? Count some anyway. It doesn't matter that much. And then just keep on and count maybe 10 minutes worth. Do it slowly. Then decide to count a very slow 10 and hope its really 15 minutes. Near the end of this set I started to yawn. Was this another 30 minutes?

I really had to move some part of my body every few breaths. This was getting hard now that I didn't have anything to think about - no "work" to do. So I counted more. Slow 10 minutes of breaths might be 15 minutes done? In this set 2 things happened. My computer gave a big loud shutdown of the fan -- what was it doing? The timer might now be off. I would have to be sure I hit 90 minutes on my own. And then on one yawn I had a cramp in a jaw muscle - OUCH. I stretched my neck up and held it hard until the cramp eased. I was too far in to stop now - but how far and what was 90! And I squirmed and moved ever body part that I could while keeping my hands together and staying tightly in the corner.

I was yawning and dizzy, but I was figuring this to be about 75-80 (but maybe more) minutes. So one more try to get 10-15 minutes of breaths. Tired, I was losing count a bit. But at the end of that I just had to stop, and hope it was 90 minutes. I could hardly walk to get to the desk

I got to the computer and it had rebooted....

But even before I logged in, the clock gave me an astonishing answer: 128 minutes! I was expecting 90-100 so this was great! Take off 1 minute for getting back and forth and it was still 127. Wow! Hard to believe but I had done it. And so I started to write up the report and saw that only my original 90 would count - too bad, but it would be a nice boost for the team.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I was feeling an odd lightness of mind and body at this point, being free to move and just be free. So after writing the report I just kind of moseyed aimlessly around GetDare and other sites for a long while.

---
EDIT 1: Afterward I figured out that the thread ending condition has changed and its no long the 31st, but after one side holds a lead for 168 hours (7 days) so I need not have hurried. And yes, I have tested the timer before and it does run when the computer sleeps, but the reboot stopped everything.

EDIT 2: Well thought out thread sir sam. Very well done.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 10-26-2017, 01:19 PM   #108
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Pfff... girls are dead for a few days I guess.
They all consumed their 1st and 2nd and probably 3rd stand... new girls are needed......

Anyway.... 7 days until cut-off....
Some of us are calling at least a break while we cool our over competitive minds off. I still have a plan!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Old 10-26-2017, 01:46 PM   #109
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Heyyy... welcome back!
And great!
You did well!!
Great report!
I like it.
I was expecting you already for a while so I really appreciate you joined.
Your reports is great as always. A really nice boring journey.

The longest stand is 90 minutes, but I will count the remaining 37minutes as a 2nd stand. So,... 37/2= 19minutes extra (rounding to nearest full minute)

Soooo....

Boys: 671 minutes + 90 +19 = 780 minutes
Thanks for the compliments - I was trying to tell how it went so readers could maybe feel a bit of it for themselves. Mind working slower and slower, and body wanting to quit....

And thanks for counting those extra minutes. Those 37 were of course as hard as the whole 90 that went before.

Marv
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 10-27-2017, 05:25 AM   #110
Pariahterror
Prodigy

And the game continues. Unfortunately, my next stand will be after the weekend. I Will try to go without an alarm and see how long I'm standing when I'm there.

I still feel my legs from just standing there in the corner. Well, let's have some more fun boring corner competition.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Old 10-27-2017, 09:35 PM   #111
Femalay_X
Account Banned

The boys cant win! Not after the girls tried so hard and did so many stands. I did a ninety minute stand to help out. This is my first stand so I can help more.

I waited for the weekend so I can do two or three stands in just a few days or even one if I'm willing to put so much time into it.

I went to the wall pants down and put the timer not far from me.

Was pretty excited, its been too long since I had a good corner time. The first bit of time was good and wasnt that boring. But as time passed on it slowly grew more boring.

(I think) After ten to twenty minutes I was fidgeting a lot. The adrenaline left me and I wanted to leave. I forced myself to stay there. More time passed and the urge to leave grew stronger. The boredom was getting to me. There was nothing. It was pretty bad.

I reminded myself why I was doing this. To help the girls win. And as a sort of punishment for spending too much money for close to nothing. I knew I had to this. Despite not wanting to.

I leaned my head against the wall. It was tiring holding it up for so long. The floor didnt look any better then the wall at first glance. I studied it carefully. How each inch looked so different. How the wood blended so perfectly together even when it shouldnt of. It was lovely.

Staring at the floor wasnt something I could keep on doing for too long. While nice, it was boring. I fidgeted more. Leaving. It was something I wanted so badly. But I knew I couldnt.

The sun started setting around then. The floor grew darker. I stared back at the wall. How it illuminated the orange sun setting. Then grew a dark blue. And even darker. It was pretty. I tried to remember at what time I got in the corner. Then I could tell how much longer it had to last. I couldnt remember at all. Not even the hour.

I groaned quietly. Started complaining to myself in my head. Soon I was lost in my thoughts. Faded out from reality a bit. I snapped back when I heard loud footsteps above me. I looked up. It was really dark and my eyes werent too adjusted to the light. I saw the ceiling. It was the neighbors kids I assumed. They ran loudly sometimes. I listened for a bit but it wasnt entertaining.

I fell into boredom again. It was unbearable. I kept on going. Hard as it was. I just stayed in the nothingness and suffered to it. I started counting to sixty a lot. Hoping that the alarm would ring. After counting so many times it rang. I was so dang happy to hear that wonderful ringing. It was beautiful.

To sum it up: Im glad I did it. Helped the girls out some. Maybe Ill even spend less money in the future. Probably not though. It was very hard and boring but worth it I guess. Im proud of myself.

Boys: 780 minutes
Girls: 760 minutes

: Corner time, edging, denial, being a pet, petplay, bondage

: Pictures(I dont have a camera,) family, friends, animals, illegal, piss and scat, grosser things
Old 10-27-2017, 11:03 PM   #112
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Yesssss!!!..
Girls back in the game.
Last Wednesday was disastrous. Soooo close and still no win. It’s logical some time of recovering was needed.

You did well! You did a real long super boring stand. I like your report. Thanks doing this. No matter whether boys or girls win, or even as long as nobody wins,... the real winner is me . Getting sooo many boys and girls to waste time, to torture themselves.
However, you’re not really wasting your time. You’re not just helping your team, your definitely pleasuring me. I like, cherish and enjoy every single contribution.

You had a long stand. It was boring and torturous like all long stands that were done for this thread. Thanks.
Please be proud at yourself. 90 minutes is not easy. You did set yourself a target and did not step out.
Thanks.

Girls: 760 minutes[/QUOTE]

Boys still on top, but girls certainly within reach. About 4.5dYs to go until cutoff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femalay_X View Post
The boys cant win! Not after the girls tried so hard and did so many stands. I did a ninety minute stand to help out. This is my first stand so I can help more.

I waited for the weekend so I can do two or three stands in just a few days or even one if I'm willing to put so much time into it.

I went to the wall pants down and put the timer not far from me.

Was pretty excited, its been too long since I had a good corner time. The first bit of time was good and wasnt that boring. But as time passed on it slowly grew more boring.

(I think) After ten to twenty minutes I was fidgeting a lot. The adrenaline left me and I wanted to leave. I forced myself to stay there. More time passed and the urge to leave grew stronger. The boredom was getting to me. There was nothing. It was pretty bad.

I reminded myself why I was doing this. To help the girls win. And as a sort of punishment for spending too much money for close to nothing. I knew I had to this. Despite not wanting to.

I leaned my head against the wall. It was tiring holding it up for so long. The floor didnt look any better then the wall at first glance. I studied it carefully. How each inch looked so different. How the wood blended so perfectly together even when it shouldnt of. It was lovely.

Staring at the floor wasnt something I could keep on doing for too long. While nice, it was boring. I fidgeted more. Leaving. It was something I wanted so badly. But I knew I couldnt.

The sun started setting around then. The floor grew darker. I stared back at the wall. How it illuminated the orange sun setting. Then grew a dark blue. And even darker. It was pretty. I tried to remember at what time I got in the corner. Then I could tell how much longer it had to last. I couldnt remember at all. Not even the hour.

I groaned quietly. Started complaining to myself in my head. Soon I was lost in my thoughts. Faded out from reality a bit. I snapped back when I heard loud footsteps above me. I looked up. It was really dark and my eyes werent too adjusted to the light. I saw the ceiling. It was the neighbors kids I assumed. They ran loudly sometimes. I listened for a bit but it wasnt entertaining.

I fell into boredom again. It was unbearable. I kept on going. Hard as it was. I just stayed in the nothingness and suffered to it. I started counting to sixty a lot. Hoping that the alarm would ring. After counting so many times it rang. I was so dang happy to hear that wonderful ringing. It was beautiful.

To sum it up: Im glad I did it. Helped the girls out some. Maybe Ill even spend less money in the future. Probably not though. It was very hard and boring but worth it I guess. Im proud of myself.

Girls: 760 minutes

Old 10-28-2017, 06:31 AM   #113
Femalay_X
Account Banned

Glad you liked my previous report. I decided to do another ninety minutes before I went to bed. Get the girls back in the lead.

I was and am pretty tired. I ate a bit first so I wouldnt have to be hungry while enduring the corner time and I’m glad I did. Timer set and me in the corner. I was ready.

Being so tired I wasnt really that bored this time around. After probably a few minutes I started to feel minor discomfort. Kneeling on the cold floor wasnt all too nice. But I didnt care about it enough and just stayed there.

I felt myself starting to drift off. I forced myself to stay awake much as I didnt want to. My head was drooping. My eyes closing. It was hard staying awake. I knew I had to do this for the girls. Or we might lose. I opened my eyes and had what I hope even slightly resembled a look of determination on my face. I knew I could do this. I knew I could last.

That was forgotten after a while and I was still as tired as before. I tried to lose myself in my thoughts. I couldnt stay awake if I did that though.

Not much happened this stand. Just me fighting to stay awake. Difficult. I didnt feel anything. Boredom, emotion, anything. Just the horrible exhaustion. I think it was easier than my first stand at least.

I remember at one point thinking how proud I was for even attempting three hours of corner time in half a day. Thats 1/4 of the time I would be awake. Long.

I thought about so much. Even when it wasnt helping me stay awake. Kept me occupied which was something.

Jumped when the timer went off. Kind of forgot I was in the corner. Wasnt overly pleasant but wasnt bad. I was amazed ninety minutes finished so quickly. But the more I thought about it the longer it seemed to be. I was just too tired to realize it.

Now Im here writing this report. Sleep will be coming soon. A wonderful thing.

Overall: The corner time was worth it. Helped the girls. Wasnt too unpleasant. Very tiring though. Half of the time was used because its my second stand but still good enough. 45 minutes.

Girls: 805 minutes

: Corner time, edging, denial, being a pet, petplay, bondage

: Pictures(I dont have a camera,) family, friends, animals, illegal, piss and scat, grosser things
Old 10-28-2017, 11:40 PM   #114
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Girls back on top.

Boys: 780 minutes[/QUOTE]

You did Well. Its indeed amazing. 2x 90minutes in just a half day. Very very long. Exhausting. I like your fight! It’s clear you just did it to get on top. Well,... you succeeded! As you have been reading, there was a big fight last Wednesday. The boys came out very victorious as they had prevented losing. The girls had battled just as fierce. Big disappointment it had to break at the last few hours. You turned the tide. I know you had that in your mind the whole time. The thing that kept you going. You can certainly be very very proud.

Quote:
I remember at one point thinking how proud I was for even attempting three hours of corner time in half a day.
I am so happy that thought did hit your mind. Apart from the competition, this is actually what it is about. The ability to suffer for a greater good.

So,... thanks!! You pl assured me with again a real nice, horrible, stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femalay_X View Post
Glad you liked my previous report. I decided to do another ninety minutes before I went to bed. Get the girls back in the lead.

I was and am pretty tired. I ate a bit first so I wouldnt have to be hungry while enduring the corner time and I’m glad I did. Timer set and me in the corner. I was ready.

Being so tired I wasnt really that bored this time around. After probably a few minutes I started to feel minor discomfort. Kneeling on the cold floor wasnt all too nice. But I didnt care about it enough and just stayed there.

I felt myself starting to drift off. I forced myself to stay awake much as I didnt want to. My head was drooping. My eyes closing. It was hard staying awake. I knew I had to do this for the girls. Or we might lose. I opened my eyes and had what I hope even slightly resembled a look of determination on my face. I knew I could do this. I knew I could last.

That was forgotten after a while and I was still as tired as before. I tried to lose myself in my thoughts. I couldnt stay awake if I did that though.

Not much happened this stand. Just me fighting to stay awake. Difficult. I didnt feel anything. Boredom, emotion, anything. Just the horrible exhaustion. I think it was easier than my first stand at least.

I remember at one point thinking how proud I was for even attempting three hours of corner time in half a day. Thats 1/4 of the time I would be awake. Long.

I thought about so much. Even when it wasnt helping me stay awake. Kept me occupied which was something.

Jumped when the timer went off. Kind of forgot I was in the corner. Wasnt overly pleasant but wasnt bad. I was amazed ninety minutes finished so quickly. But the more I thought about it the longer it seemed to be. I was just too tired to realize it.

Now Im here writing this report. Sleep will be coming soon. A wonderful thing.

Overall: The corner time was worth it. Helped the girls. Wasnt too unpleasant. Very tiring though. Half of the time was used because its my second stand but still good enough. 45 minutes.

Old 10-29-2017, 04:08 AM   #115
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I was told about this thread and wasn't dared to do it, but it was suggested I might want to. And since it is such a close contest, I had to help out.

So I was up early this morning and went out into the dining room naked with my phone set with a time.

Boring, hell yeah!

90 minutes with my nose in the corner and my hands behind my back. Started out thinking what is my roomie going to think if he walks out and sees me? But I kept telling myself he doesn't get up that early on the weekend. And I would hear him and when he went in the bathroom i'd stop the timer and just go back to my room and dress. Figure I might not have 90 minutes then, but I could I always redo it.

I would then start thinking about what I had planned for the day. I won't bore you with the details of what I'm doing today. Then it would be what am I going to wear. Thinking about what am I going to order to eat when I go out to eat later. Then I was getting hungry.

I definitely realized how chilly it was. Yes, it was boring. But there was non stop things running through my head. And constantly coming back to did I just hear my roommie? And then back off to some other thought.

The alarm went off at the 90 minutes. So I added 90 minutes for the boys. Perhaps I will try again tomorrow.

Boys: 870 minutes

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 10-29-2017, 11:01 AM   #116
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

Never had ever done corner-time before.
A friend suggested I try this and I liked the idea.

While not underestimating the difficulty of the task, I opted to start with the max 90' due to game rules.
There is the redo, but I don't know if I'd feel so fit and rested within the week.

Having browsed the thread a bit I realised my major concern should be the mind issues and not the body ones.
I consider myself strong and concetrating and my yoga background could also help, but then again I have never tried something similar.
Facing a wall decorated with a painting was my first idea but didn't know if it is cheat, so I ended up at the corner.
Standing up but also with a thin pillow nearby for later.
Did I feel nervous or bored or had second thoughts? No, at the moment it was pure excitement.

Well, after only 5 minutes I felt bored! Decided to take a kneeling position which proved to be much for interesting for me.
Kneeling their naked, hands behind back, knowing I'm not going anywhere for more than an hour... this was even a turn-on for
a cornretime noob like me. But after 20 minutes of vivid submissive imagination and several different hands positions, all this fade out.
First of all I had to stand up because knees not so comfortable anymore and by the half hour mark I was thinking what to keep my mind
busy with, probably influenced by what I had read in the thread.
Finally I found myself trying to color numbers. Had occured to me in the past how it seems my (our?) brain perceives number in different
colors. I even have an old unfinished (very basic and naive) essay on the subject. 5 has always been a definite red for me. 7 blue.
Rest more compilicated or even vague. Seemed like a good moment for me to reflect on this again.

By one hour mark I had to kneel again, tired of changing bending knee and body weight share all the time.
The numbers thing worked well for me as a distraction, but now I could no more concetrate to anything, I had another problem: cold.
Weather is still very good here and didn't occur to me I could feel cold when naked with all windows closed. But there I was.
Plus keeping hands back was starting to prove a much more challenging task than I thought.

Last half hour was no less than a torrture to me. Standing up and kneeling every other 5', arms aching, impatience growing and most of all
literally trembling of cold.

I did manage to finish the task. My immediate thought and feeling about it right after, was simply that I 'll never do again cornertime in my life.
On the other hand now I feel I proved something to myself and won't hesitate to prepare better and go for the next 45' if we need this to win :P

Girls: 895
Boys: 870

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
The following user says Thank You to SeaFlower for this post:
Old 10-29-2017, 01:31 PM   #117
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Mhhh... a fierce fight again!
And All going for the 90 minutes.
To be honest, i was not expecting that. 90 minutes is really really long. I had expected most would join with something like 30 minutes.

You did Well.
And.... did put the boys back on top.

Thanks dor doing.
Mhhh... the thought of your Roomy must have been terrifying.
Thanks for the report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I was told about this thread and wasn't dared to do it, but it was suggested I might want to. And since it is such a close contest, I had to help out.

So I was up early this morning and went out into the dining room naked with my phone set with a time.

Boring, hell yeah!

90 minutes with my nose in the corner and my hands behind my back. Started out thinking what is my roomie going to think if he walks out and sees me? But I kept telling myself he doesn't get up that early on the weekend. And I would hear him and when he went in the bathroom i'd stop the timer and just go back to my room and dress. Figure I might not have 90 minutes then, but I could I always redo it.

I would then start thinking about what I had planned for the day. I won't bore you with the details of what I'm doing today. Then it would be what am I going to wear. Thinking about what am I going to order to eat when I go out to eat later. Then I was getting hungry.

I definitely realized how chilly it was. Yes, it was boring. But there was non stop things running through my head. And constantly coming back to did I just hear my roommie? And then back off to some other thought.

The alarm went off at the 90 minutes. So I added 90 minutes for the boys. Perhaps I will try again tomorrow.

Boys: 870 minutes

Last edited by sir sam; 10-29-2017 at 11:48 PM.
Old 10-29-2017, 01:35 PM   #118
sir sam
Distinguished Member

And owghhhh.... a lead change again... girls back on top... an other 90 minutes.
You did Well!
Your report is really good! You truely had all the things that cornertime is about. Having seen All flavors.
And of course the final.... just fighting.
Your report is really good. I nominate it for commendation for “best report”

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
Never had ever done corner-time before.
A friend suggested I try this and I liked the idea.

While not underestimating the difficulty of the task, I opted to start with the max 90' due to game rules.
There is the redo, but I don't know if I'd feel so fit and rested within the week.

Having browsed the thread a bit I realised my major concern should be the mind issues and not the body ones.
I consider myself strong and concetrating and my yoga background could also help, but then again I have never tried something similar.
Facing a wall decorated with a painting was my first idea but didn't know if it is cheat, so I ended up at the corner.
Standing up but also with a thin pillow nearby for later.
Did I feel nervous or bored or had second thoughts? No, at the moment it was pure excitement.

Well, after only 5 minutes I felt bored! Decided to take a kneeling position which proved to be much for interesting for me.
Kneeling their naked, hands behind back, knowing I'm not going anywhere for more than an hour... this was even a turn-on for
a cornretime noob like me. But after 20 minutes of vivid submissive imagination and several different hands positions, all this fade out.
First of all I had to stand up because knees not so comfortable anymore and by the half hour mark I was thinking what to keep my mind
busy with, probably influenced by what I had read in the thread.
Finally I found myself trying to color numbers. Had occured to me in the past how it seems my (our?) brain perceives number in different
colors. I even have an old unfinished (very basic and naive) essay on the subject. 5 has always been a definite red for me. 7 blue.
Rest more compilicated or even vague. Seemed like a good moment for me to reflect on this again.

By one hour mark I had to kneel again, tired of changing bending knee and body weight share all the time.
The numbers thing worked well for me as a distraction, but now I could no more concetrate to anything, I had another problem: cold.
Weather is still very good here and didn't occur to me I could feel cold when naked with all windows closed. But there I was.
Plus keeping hands back was starting to prove a much more challenging task than I thought.

Last half hour was no less than a torrture to me. Standing up and kneeling every other 5', arms aching, impatience growing and most of all
literally trembling of cold.

I did manage to finish the task. My immediate thought and feeling about it right after, was simply that I 'll never do again cornertime in my life.
On the other hand now I feel I proved something to myself and won't hesitate to prepare better and go for the next 45' if we need this to win :P

Last edited by sir sam; 10-29-2017 at 11:48 PM.
Old 10-30-2017, 01:30 AM   #119
NaughtyT

I stand in the corner by 90 minutes. Usin virtual cornertime page. I take pants and panties off and leaving t shirt. Then I set time to one hour, +/- 50 % and movement threshold 20 %.
Then it goes. I heard femal voice telling me: Youre about to get punished. Go face to wall and put yur hands behind your back! I walk to the corner. I wait how long my punishment would been. It was ninety minutes. I was little excites. It was longest time ever. I stay still. Like naughty boys allways stand in the corner. No moving. 90 minutes feels very long time. But I thought that I have to make it. And I kept my position. No scolding and no extra time. Fortunately.
Finally. Corner time was over. Ninety minutes was full. I came out of the corner. I felt that ninety minutes to corner made good to me.
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyT for this post:
Old 10-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #120
sir sam
Distinguished Member

AH! again a lead change!
I guess a fight between sexes is always very stimulating.

You did well.
It's nice to use the cornertime-app. It indeed really gets the punished feeling. You will have felt "well-overlooked".
Having said that, I would not like to see doing time here as punishment. It's for bringing the own gender further. But also... You please me.

Thanks.

Boys: 960

Girls get a week to regain the lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyT View Post
I stand in the corner by 90 minutes. Usin virtual cornertime page. I take pants and panties off and leaving t shirt. Then I set time to one hour, +/- 50 % and movement threshold 20 %.
Then it goes. I heard femal voice telling me: Youre about to get punished. Go face to wall and put yur hands behind your back! I walk to the corner. I wait how long my punishment would been. It was ninety minutes. I was little excites. It was longest time ever. I stay still. Like naughty boys allways stand in the corner. No moving. 90 minutes feels very long time. But I thought that I have to make it. And I kept my position. No scolding and no extra time. Fortunately.
Finally. Corner time was over. Ninety minutes was full. I came out of the corner. I felt that ninety minutes to corner made good to me.

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk