Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2017, 04:19 PM   #1
Miss Lizzi

Red face Bimbo Lizzi's Rules for a Bimbo

Bimbo Lizzi has recently lost a significant bet and has to be a bimbo.

Bimbo Lizzi already has these rules http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83764

However Bimbo Lizzi needs more rules.

Any rules suggested should not contradict rules already stated.
The rules wont all be followed but the ones chosen which are within reason will be selected and added to the current list of rules.

Thanks for any and all suggestions,

Bimbo Lizzi

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 04:24 PM   #2
Hassaan

This bimbo slut should let a stranger guide her orgasm for one hour every two days or so and record them. And post the most amazing one .( audio only).

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 04:28 PM   #3
Hassaan

Bimbo slut should also wear the same panties more than one day.
Bimbo slut should also (at night ) stare in the mirror dressed slutty as possible and edge as much as her master wants or maybe go out for drinks.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:27 PM   #4
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

the bimbo should tie her legs apart, and drip ice onto her exposed clit. Do this until the ice cube is gone.
DJ-playmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:30 PM   #5
Koraline

Bimbo Lizzi will not wipe after peeing on her days off!

Only working bimbo's get toilet paper :P
Koraline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 06:08 PM   #6
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

I recommend that the bimbo be tormented using a nylon stocking crotch rope. Take two stockings and tie them together end-to-end. Loop this around your waist and tie a knot under the belly button. Make sure before you tie the knot that there are equal lengths of stocking on each side. Let the stockings hang down and tie big knots in the stockings where they pass over your clit and between your lips. Pass them through your lips, toward the rear, and up through your butt cheeks. Pull the legs snug and tie them in back on to the loop that's around your waist. Now, with this crotch rope in place and the knots rubbing against your tingling sex, lie down on the bed. Put your hands behind your head and grind your thighs together, trying to come. I want you to squirm. You have 10 minutes. If you can't come, you are denied orgasm and will suffer an..... icy punishment.
DJ-playmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 06:52 PM   #7
angelaporter11

Bimbo Lizzy will happily receive a facial from her boyfriend on a weekly basis for the duration of her punishment. lol he can thank me later...
angelaporter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #8
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

how about any day with a a ( U) in it she can not wear panties
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM   #9
d4gr4deme

bimbo must constantly wear heels as bimbos don't wear flats

Likes: hypno, humiliation, feminization, sissification crossdressing, being controlled, eating, diapers peeing my pants, orgasms, RP, Panties, messing, Bladder control, edging, Ruined orgasm, toilet licking

Dislikes: Friends, Denial

Limits: pics, cam and social media

20/male/uk

I may talk big but I'm a submissive slut at heart! Just ask InnoTheFox

CLICK HERE AND DO YOUR WORST TO ME
d4gr4deme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:57 PM   #10
Miss Lizzi

Just to clarify a lot of these are tasks rather than rules?

Bimbo Lizzi think master is waiting for more rules before he decides which ones will be enforced

Old 08-12-2017, 04:28 PM   #11
Miss Lizzi

Following was submitted by Kaotoko-

A few rule suggestions to put to your master.

A bimbo must constantly be ready for sex and wet. Edge every morning before leaving the house. Only orgasms caused by other people are permitted.

A bimbo must be able to have sex at any time. A true bimbo must carry condoms, lube and one sex toy all at times. If you dont have a bag youll have to find somewhere.. else.. to keep them.

A bimbo is carefree and doesnt concern herself with the issues of other women. When on her period a bimbo simply pleasures her ass instead, at least once a day.

Old 08-12-2017, 05:46 PM   #12
Searchingslave510
Account Banned

Bimbo's need to walk sexy.

Whenever out and about Bimbo Lizzi needs to walk with a sexy strut. If she catches herself not walking in such a manner she needs to put a stone in her shoe until she gets to where she's going to keep her mind on her walk.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:49 PM   #13
SafetyBiscuit

Everytime Bimbo lizzzi wears socks she must lick the sweat and the dirt off of Bimbo's socks

limits: cum-play pics anal family
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM   #14
SideWind

I have a few.

1. Since Bimbo Lizzy gets horny just by the thought of Sucking cock, every time she uses a straw, before they first sip of the drink, she will suck on the straw like a cock. 5 bobs (public of course isn't counted in this unless you're comfortable).

2. Bimbo Lizzy should truly be air headed. Use the words "like" and "umm" throughout your sentences at least 3 days a week like an airhead would. Even on getdare.

3. Whenever Bimbos lay down, they should automatically assume sex. When you become horizontal, your legs should be spread eagle no matter what your wearing.

4. A Bimbo like you should want your tits to get the attention of others. When youre out running errands, you're to wear a push up bra and a low cut shirt to show of your bimbo boobs.

5. And finally, a bimbo should always remind herself that she is a bimbo or else she might forget. I suggest a mantra. Such as, "I am Bimbo Lizzy and I am a dumb horny airhead." Say this twice every time you look into a mirror or edge. If there is no one around. If you are in public, just think it twice unless no one else is in the restroom with you, then say it aloud.

That's all for now.

Last edited by SideWind; 08-13-2017 at 09:00 PM.
SideWind is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SideWind for this post:
Old 08-18-2017, 10:34 AM   #15
Bittenkiss

hmm. so there are 2 factors that make a girl a bimbo.. lets see...

1. Every day, Bimbo Lizzie must get something wrong, misunderstand something or make an incorrect assumption. A true Bimbo will continue to get things wrong until such time as a superior male explains to her what she did wrong or otherwise corrects her stupidity.

2. Clothing. Bimbos like nothing more than being pleasing to the male gaze, so firstly Bimbo Lizzie will always be showing some skin, whether leg, cleavage or tummy doesn't matter. Bimbo Lizzie will also always wear stockings or hold-ups, and the only trousers allowed are short and/or skintight.

3. Even if Bimbo notices something wrong that a man has done (such as putting 3 points in a post saying there are 2), she must realize that she obviously doesn't understand the nuance of the situation and that the man is right.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, cum dumpster, humiliation, rules, training