Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-28-2017, 02:19 PM   #1
Mistress.Cait

Female 20/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in US (serious replies only)

20/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in US (serious replies only)

Well, since I am assuming everyone who has managed to make their way to this page possesses the ability to read English, I will not restate what I already said in the title.

I have put off doing this for months and months now simply due to the fact that I was not prepared to sift through the dozens of inevitable replies I will get from people who either can not read words while at the same time comprehending their meanings, can do both and choose not to, or do not bother reading the post at all and just message me begging to be my slave.

Here is what I am wanting to find, if you don't meet the criteria, or if you are not willing to provide the level of or type of submission I am desiring, simply do not reply to this ad. It really is just that easy. I know you're thinking to yourself, "she is really intelligent sounding when she writes, but there is no way she can be correct when she tells me I do not have to reply to an ad in which I do not meet the requirements. It cannot be so simple. Not everything is black and white ya know?"

I am here to tell you.... not only can it be that simple. It is that simple.

That's a lot to digest, I know. Take a minute, it's alright. Continue when you're ready.

See, that wasn't so bad was it? Learning doesn't have to be scary. So now that we're to this point I hope there is no longer a need to bring that up again. On to what I am searching for now.
  1. I am looking for someone who is wanting something that is long term. I have no interest in playing with you for a night or for several days. I want commitment from you. This does not mean that I will expect to chat with you every day, maybe a few times a week, but I have a life outside of this.
  2. On days we do not chat, I will have things I expect you to do and I will expect to be sent proof that you have done these things. Yes, this means you will be required to send photos and/or videos of yourself to me somewhat regularly. If you aren't okay with this, then this will not work.
  3. I will try to respect any hard limits that you might have so long as you have informed me of them up front. That being said, one of the things I have never gotten to do with a slave before that I am wanting to explore is BLACKMAIL. If this is a hard limit of yours there is no point in you replying to this ad. Period. I have wanted to explore this for a very long time and I will not be negotiable on this one. Obviously, I do have a soul, and my desire is in no way to affect anyones life in a manner that would cause them any real harm or do any lasting damage. I care about my subs, and as a Dom I feel it is my job to protect them from harm not to do harm to them. My desire is simply to see the effects that come with a sub knowing that I possess information that could be used against them, or that they would never want to be exposed about them. To see if they'd be much more compliant or if they would be willing to risk calling my bluff. The idea turns me on to a point I cannot describe.
  4. Lastly, I need somebody who will obey even when they are not horny at that very second or when they don't think that what I am telling them to do will be fun for them. Submission is not about what you want all the time. In fact, it is not about that the majority of the time. My wants, needs, and desires should be your first priorioty. So prior to you being allowed to submit to me in a sexual manner you will be given an assignment to complete for me. This will basically amount to my version of an application. If you cannot complete it or do not do it correctly, there will be no further communication between us.
  5. I understand I may come off as demanding; I am demanding. I do not expect perfection. I expect someone who is willing to do what I said to do to the best of their abilities because they want to make me happy and if they mess up they're willing to accept the consequences and do a better job next time.

If you have made it through reading this lengthy, overly drawn out ad of mine, then you will see this very important part where I tell you the subject of your reply needs to be a description of what panties you think I just changed in to after my shower. If you happen to be correct I might even send you a picture of me in them! I want to say thank you, and to tell you I am very impressed that through all the ranting and raving you stuck it out.

And if somehow you read all of this and are still somehow wanting to be my new toy to enjoy, you can send me a message telling me that you have read the ad completely and that you'd like to apply to serve me. I will then send you the application assignment and when completed we can begin to discuss how things will work between us and so on.

Hope to hear from some of you in the near future!

Mistress Cait
The following 6 users say Thank You to Mistress.Cait for this post:
Old 02-28-2017, 03:12 PM   #2
SeriousAutmn

Cool ad. Best luck for finding a good sub.
Sadly I'm not from the US.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:12 PM   #3
moccocoman

Nice Ad, I am very interested. Please kik me since I will respond much quicker!

Likes: hidden public, semi public, wedgies, following rules, control clothes, humiliation.
Limits: scat, hard illegal, social suicide, blood

Kik: allgood241
Old 03-01-2017, 01:35 AM   #4
ShaunGhee

Hello mistress Cait,

I have sent you a PM ☺️
Old 03-01-2017, 09:34 AM   #5
Yuiodio

I'm sending a PM, good ad by the way.

Limits: Public, Face, Messy, Money, Family, Social Suicide, Blood, Scat

I am looking for a mistress, please PM me if interested
Old 03-01-2017, 10:16 AM   #6
EzniacII

Default A black thong of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousAutmn View Post
Cool ad. Best luck for finding a good sub.
Sadly I'm not from the US.
Same here, good luck!
Old 03-01-2017, 11:19 AM   #7
PKdrummer

Amazing Ad! Sadly I'm in Canada, but good luck on your search.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:27 PM   #8
Painslut4urpleasure

Send a message via Yahoo to Painslut4urpleasure

have read your ad completly goddess and like to apply to serve you
LIMITS: FULL SCAT, BEING OUTED INFRONT OF FAMILY OR FRIENDS
TRIGGER WORD: MAKEUP TIME
PM DARES REGULARLY PLEASE
Old 03-01-2017, 09:21 PM   #9
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

One of the most brilliant ads I have ever read, I love it... but sadly I can't do what I assume would be real-life blackmail. Best of luck, you deserve someone worthy of you.

DJ
Old 03-05-2017, 02:56 PM   #10
69negenenzestig69

Please contact me

Like: humiliation, piss, bladder control, anal, being a slut
Limits: family, friends

PM me PUNISHMENT and I will do a punishment of your choice.
PM me PEE and I will pee my pants for you.
PM me ENEMA and I will do a enema(how much is your choice)
PM me DIRTY ENEMA and I will do an emea(how much is your choice and with what) and I will release it in pants (you can choose inside or outside release)
Old 03-05-2017, 03:01 PM   #11
mountaindewman97

Everything in this ad sounds perfect. Best of luck with finding someone.

PM for likes/dislikes.

Last edited by mountaindewman97; 03-07-2017 at 06:29 AM.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:03 PM   #12
Randomi
Account Banned

Plz contact me i am yong unexperinced slave with little amounts of limits
Old 03-05-2017, 10:32 PM   #13
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Wow! That was one hell of an ad. I love the sarcastic tone about not applying if you do not fit the requirments. I hope that you kind exactly what you are looking for; you deserve it.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:27 PM   #14
kyte24
Baby Member

Default Red lace, maybe?

Just finished reading through your ad and it turns out that I can in fact read English, who knew? But sarcasm aside, I'm very interested in serving under you if you deem me worthy.
Thank you

Last edited by kyte24; 03-06-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk