Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-15-2017, 03:51 PM   #1
TheTaskMaster

Default Through The Ages... (For Men)

Hi all, for this dare you are going to re-live 21 years of your life. Each day will represent 1 year and you must follow the specific rules that are given. You will need everything that is stated bellow:

Baby food,
Diapers,
Briefs,
Boxers/ Boxer Briefs,
Balloons
Banana's
Pyjamas,
A Friend, (If you don't have one than your a loner but you could skip those rules. )

This dare is mainly aimed towards men however women could try to adapt it. If you are younger than 25 than only do it up to your age. I will post three days a day except Tuesdays and Fridays. Good Luck

Day 1, Age: 0

This is the first year of your life so you cant really do much. You mus wear a diaper only and you must lie on your bead all day. If you need to use the bathroom do it in your diaper on your bed. you may have whatever you like for breakfast (For safety reasons, you need to eat something) But for every other meal you must fill two balloons with milk and tie them together. You must then individually pierce each balloon at the tip and suck out all the milk. If your daring enough, before you go to bed you must call a friend over to change your diaper, otherwise you may do it yourself do this every time you wear a diaper. Remember, you must stay lying in bed all day. Sleep in a diaper.

Day 2, age 1

You first birthday has passed and you have started to learn how to do things. You must still wear a diaper but you can wear simple clothes over it. to move you must crawl everywhere but for fun you can watch baby TV. For food you must eat a pot of baby food followed by 1 milk balloon from day 1 for each meal. Sleep in your pyjamas only without underwear.

Day 3, Age 2

Same as yesterday except you can now use a shallow bucket or bowl as a toilet. every time you do a wee you must drink it all but if you do a poo you can flush it down the toilet after rubbing some into your hands. Today you may take a bath, but we don't want to burn the baby, so fill it with ice cold water. Sleep in your pyjamas only without underwear.

Day 4, Age 3

Today you don't have to eat a milk balloon or baby food, but instead eat cold porridge for breakfast, mashed bananas for lunch, and nothing but milk for your tea. Continue using a bucket as a toilet but you don't need to drink or rub anything in. Sleep in your pyjamas only without underwear and make sure you wet the bed.

I know i posted four days today but otherwise it wouldn't work. Trust me. I hope you enjoyed, and your friend did too , and leave a comment.

Dislikes- Full Public, Anal

Hates- Family, Pain, Permanent

Snapchat- thetaskmaster5

Kik- Thetaskmaster_

Male - Straight - 18 - No Toys
TheTaskMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheTaskMaster for this post:
Old 01-18-2017, 01:13 AM   #2
Alex98

Please carry on!

Punishments: Insertion (e.g bananas), Ice, Toothepaste
Soft Limits: 'Soft' Scat, Wax, Outdoor Nudity
Hard Limits: Illegal, Public, Friends/Family, Eating Poop, Blood, Pictures

Sorry I have no toys so please substitute for household objects!
Alex98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 10:41 PM   #3
SammyWhammi

Yes please carry on!
SammyWhammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:55 AM   #4
harddump
Distinguished Member

This is very well written and well thought out. I'm very interested to see what the rest of the rules will be.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk