Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-22-2016, 06:28 AM   #1
Subseven

Male 36/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

36/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Important

• Please read the whole ad.
  • Please respect, that I am a straight male. I'm only interested in females.
  • Don't answer, if you are not looking for a long term relationship.

What I am looking for

I am a 36 year old male submissive hoping to develop a long term relationship with a Domme. I am looking exclusively for a online relationship. Ideally, this would consist of frequent training by Email and Chat (Skype/KIK, etc). I am ready to do cam sessions too, but it will need some trust and it will be difficult to organize (more on this later). I can often chat throughout the day with my phone.

Your age, whether you are younger or older than me, doesn't really matter to me. You should be harsh and firm with me, and yet somewhat caring, and be able to hold an intelligent conversation and possibly be somewhat smart.

About me

As I have already told, I am a 36 years old straight male. I am perhaps bi-curious, but that's something that would need to be explored. I am living in Germany (GMT+1). I am friendly, caring and probably too stern. I like holding an intelligent conversation.

I am living together with my wife. She isn't interested in BDSM. She does not know of this ad and my training is supposed to be done without her knowledge. She could be part of the training indirectly, more on this later.

If you decide to take me as a sub, you will get joyful plaything, who will do as you say, and gets joy from making you happy and horny. I see my purpose as to serve and give pleasure to my Mistress when requested.

I am honest all the time and I will say stop if I am not able to go any further.

Experience

I have a lot of experience in online and some experience in offline play. I really do not care how much experience you have though. What I do care about is that you are engaged enough to do research on new ideas, wanting to learn with me, and that you are creative enough to make that fun.

Kinks and Limits:

I'm a very open-minded guy. I'm pretty much willing to try anything that does not involve my limits. I can also promise to try everything at least once.

I do not like to present a wishlist. If you are looking for a sub, that says "Hey, Mistress, I have four likes. Please pick one, this will be fun to me!" I am not the right sub for you. Such behavior does not appear submissive to me at all. I would like *you* to be in command of my training. I want to be your toy, use me to have fun.

I understand though, that I need to describe what turns me on, as this can give you an idea about my personality. Please consider though, that I want you to decide how my training will be done. This list really should just give you an idea about my personality.

I love:

Control: This is my primary kink. I’m very happy when I have to ask for permission. Something about giving up control, in all ways it can happen, is very arousing to me. You could take control of several areas of my life. For example I would love you to take complete control of my sex life, including when I'm allowed to sleep with my wife. You could also control my fitness level, weight, etc. I am curious about your ideas.

Photos/videos: I like taking photos or making videos of me. I hope to please you this way. In the beginning, I will not show my face. But if we have established trust, I will show it.

I like:

Anal training: It makes me feel very submissive and is also humiliating. Still it is very arousing.

Mild pain: Mild pain turns me on. Clothespins, spankings, wax, etc., they’re all great.

Humiliation: I like dirty talk. It turns me on to be called something like pet, toy, etc. I also like to be exposed, but without showing my face.

Mild/hidden public: I like the adrenaline, it turns me on. I hope none will ever notice.

I dislike:

Cum Eating: I do it, if I am forced to. I just do not like the taste of cum.

Edging: I am very bad at it. I cannot control myself and will just explode.

Hard pain: Hard pain is a punishment. I do not like it, but of course I will endure it, if you consider it to be necessary. I especially dislike any pain done to my cock.

Here is a list with more dislikes without additional explanations:

pee, cold, crawling/kneeling (longer than a short time), toothpaste, writing lines, messy, bladder control, feminization/crossdressing

Limits:

The normal stuff: children, blood, illegal, animals, ...

My balls. I had testicular cancer and surgery had to be done because of it. It does not limit my sexuality in any way, but I do not want anything to be done to my balls.

My wife. As I have already explained, my wife is not supposed to know of this. She can be secretly a part of the training. I will not show any photos of her though.

Public exposure, blackmail, online exposure with face, social suicide, needles, scat.

Toys:

I do not own a lot toys. I have got a dildo with suction cup, three buttplugs (small, medium, large) and clover clamps. I am ready to buy any toys that you deem necessary. Actually I would love to buy toys to please my Domme.

Interested?

If I caught your eye, please contact me via a personal message. Tell me a bit about yourself and how I can contact you. Don't expect me to drop on my knees at once. I prefer to talk a bit to get known to each other. This will make it easier to judge, if we are a good fit.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:21 AM   #2
Subseven

I'm still looking.

Advertisements
Kink Talk