Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-22-2016, 03:50 AM   #1
iwillalwayskneel

Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello , I'm 19 , And I'm searching for a Mistress , Not a play mate , I am only interested in a Long term Mistress / slave relationship ,I don't want someone that will disappear after a short time but someone that i can build up a good friendship, relationship with, I really hate short term relationships, In this ad i will try to be detailed as much as possible , but if you have any questions , concerns or comments about myself please don't hesitate to pm me

*PS : This is a long Ad

About myself as a person :

I am a submissive guy ,I am actually very kind and can be bratty sometimes , I am not a complicated guy It's easy to get a long with me .I enjoy reading , jogging , Going to the gym and especially driving like I can drive all day long without getting tired , I go to college (I am in my second year ) . I have an average hair , not tall or long , I do not work , I smoke , I enjoy playing online games like league of legends and blade & soul . If you want to know more about me just ask .

1) body type: Athlete with muscles
2) weight: 79kgs, 175lbs
3) height :6'3, 190cm
4) hair color: black
5) eyes color: Black
6) body hair : I am not hairy at all , only my legs are a bit hairy

About myself as a sub :

*As a Sub/Slave I am obedient and disciplined ,I am honest , openminded and willing to try anything at least once ,I have a high Pain tolerance , I can handle pain tasks very well ,The key word here is : "Endorphin", I am an endorphin BDSM masochist , I am into Pain just to get the euphoric effect of Endorphin , I am very tough and can take huge amount of pain,I get toughness from lots of S&M plays

I learn techniques and safety and take the fetish art seriously , I understand that my greatest opportunity for self fulfillment comes from true service and surrender to a Domme/Mistress , Most people thinks that Bdsm or surrender to another person is dangerous , But i understand that surrendering to a Domme is not something dangerous , It's a state of Glory where i can transcend the limitations of daily life. My goal as a submissive is self evolution towards the full fulfillment of the highest that life has to offer and i know that this can be achieved through proper Discipline and service to a Domme/Mistress.

I am always aware of the wants, needs and expectations of the dominant figures around me and not concerned as much with my own wants, needs and expectations. Basically My Mistress/Domme always comes first .

I am a ' SAM ' a Smart-Assed Masochist submissive, I enjoy joking and messing around ( Basically being a smart ass), for more explanation please read this article that I got from a BDSM website so you can understand it better
(The “SAM” Submissive – A “SAM” type submissive, also known as a Smart-Assed Masochist, is just that, a smart-talking submissive with a quick tongue. These submissives are usually only SAMs, or Sammie, to their partners or people they know very well. Usually, their Sammie behavior isn’t actually a cry for attention; it’s just their way of being playful. In fact, most SAMs when actually threatened with punishment will back off, saying that they were only playing and that they didn’t mean anything by it. Occasionally, this behavior can be incredibly frustrating to their partners who, by the time the SAM has agitated their partner into frenzy, are looking to string the SAM submissive up by their toes and see how many fresh red marks can be created. Interestingly enough, most SAM submissives are not actually masochists. They actually do not want to be punished for their actions as, to them; they were just playing around to begin with. The positive thing about a SAM sub is that they are usually great fun and very playful partners. Occasionally, they are playful to an infuriating level and will occasionally push their partners until their partners are ready to torture them just to relieve the stress. Psychologically speaking, a SAM is probably not actually looking for punishment or attention, but just wants to show their affection by acting the way they do. The SAM is usually subdued by a couple of harsh words, because once they realize they have stopped being fun, they do not enjoy the feeling associated with causing their partner actual distress.)

What I am looking for in my Mistress \ Domme

*Some Dommes\mistresses seeks a partner who will never speak unless spoken to, never show his intellect, never look her in the eyes, and never wants to be treated as her equal. I do not want these kind of dommes/ Mistress .

I want her to treat me as a normal/ equal person first and a submissive second . Because i am not a slave I am a sub

It's okay if my Mistress / Domme has different likes / dislikes because i am willing to adjust my likes / dislikes / limits for the right one

Looking for a real mistress / domme not a wannabe , an understanding one yet a strict one

I want her to be caring , and respect my limits and safe words , i believe that communicating between the sub and dom/me is very important so it would be great if we can talk about anything , not just about BDSM

*she should be confident and independent in her dominance , and her dominance must be personally meaningful

Must be experienced or at least semi-Experienced .

Pictures , Videos , Webcam :

*I Will Provide Some Pictures/Videos proof that I am who I say I am and I expect the same ,I am willing to send pictures and vides to prove that I finished my tasks and I don't mind Skype

About my Toys ?

I'm sorry but i do not have any toys , but i have some other stuff that can be used exactly as toys , such as ::
- strings
- robes
- candles
- a lot of stuff for spanking
- a lot of rubber bands ( different sizes , small and big ones )
- toothpaste
- stuff for anal if you are interested in Anal
- i made a cock ring by myself
- some lotions and creams for aftercare
- Clothes pins
- And A lot more
- I am very creative and i can make more toys from what i have around ,and i don't mind buying stuff that can help

My experience with BDSM :

all of my experiences where from Online relationships ,I entered the BDSM life style when I was 13 ( Yes i started young ) , At first i was a dom, but When i gained more experience and knew more about this life style and discovered my Submissive side I figured out that I am a submissive person I was a Dom for 2 years and a submissive for 3 years , those are the things that I tried as a sub :

- nipple pain
- ( cbt )
- spanking
- body writing
- cum play
- wax play ( with candles )
- ball busting
- edging
- denied orgasms
- bladder control
- orgasm control
- hidden public
- body pain
- feminization

Tasks:

I enjoy all kind of tasks ,especially tasks that involve exercises and workouts, i can do daily , weekly tasks and offline tasks too , I love any kind of humiliating / degrading tasks .

Commitment & Communication:

* I will fully commit to my Mistress , I love to be controlled ( Especially full control ) , I Will always try my best to make my Mistress happy and commit to her It's totally fine if my mistress wants to own another slave , but i will only commit to my mistress , I will be able to talk / communicate daily

About Grammar , Time Zones And Age :

*English is not my native Language Because i am from the Middle east ( From Egypt ) so i apologize if i have any grammar mistakes in this ad

*Time Zones won't cause any problems because i can reschedule my day according to my Mistress , UTC/GMT +2 hours is my time Zone

* Age is just a number to me , I'm okay with any age as long as you are 18+

Limits & pushing limits :

1.Soft limit: A limit which is not necessarily set in stone. It may be flexible, may be pushed or may change over time and/or with experience or knowledge of that type of play.

2. Hard Limits: Something that i wont do ( but it's negotiable and pushed over time )

When I see someone just talk about “limits” in a BDSM book, I cringe, because as you can see, soft and hard limits are definitely two different things. So if I say that, for instance, being given away is a “limit” – is a “soft limit” or a “hard limit”? The reason this bothers me is because if people read BDSM books and then base their play on what they read, a Dom/me may push or force his/her sub into doing the sub isn’t ready for or isn’t interested in.

You may be saying, “But a sub can always speak up”, and that’s true, but when you combine the “mind fuck” aspect of BDSM with the need to speak up the sub may be too intimidated or afraid to upset or disappoint their Dom/me. Maybe I’m overreacting or overstating this.

I Don't Mind when my Mistress / Domme pushes my limits but she needs to discuss it With me First. because i need to feel comfortable and safety comes first

my Limits are :

Sounding
Social suicide
Blackmail
Family
Friends
Animals
Ilegal
Scat
Blood
Anything that will cause permanent damage

Likes , Fetishes and Kinks : ( I didn't try everything so in the future I can add some likes/limits

Humiliation
Pain within reason
Bladder control
Body writing
Masturbation and orgasm control
Spanks
degrading
verbal humiliation

*Fetishes :

Feet . actually anything that has to do with feet ( heels , boots , heels / feet worship , etc etc )

*kinks :

i Don't have any kinks

Thank you for taking the time and reading this post,I tried to be detailed as much as i can please pm me If you have any questions, concerns or comments about myself
Old 01-19-2017, 11:13 AM   #2
iwillalwayskneel

I am still looking

Advertisements
Kink Talk