Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 10-20-2016, 03:07 AM   #46
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVBjj View Post
Seeing as I am Sagarkoe's Daddy I feel that I am qualified to be the one punishing him. Maybe
I guess he is right :P. He can also be my owner if he'd like, i didn't ask him (yet) :P).
Old 10-21-2016, 01:24 PM   #47
little pet
getDare Succubus

Drink Part 5 - A lovely warm evening

I wanted to climb into the van, but Sir stopped me. "It's time for your walk, pet. I really don't feel like having to get up to do it later. Besides, no accidents are allowed inside the campground. You can go pee on the way to our spot." Sir told me to go stand next to the drivers' side door and stay. He locked my mittens behind my back again. To my astonishment, he got in behind the wheel and took hold of my leash through the open window.

"Keep up pet!" He said while starting the engine. Slowly he moved the van forward. I had no choice but to follow. We went down a forest road and up ahead I saw the campground. I struggled to keep up and I had to run a little. My tits bounced when I ran and I felt quite naked and vulnerable. I saw a man on a bike coming our way and I wanted to hide. But there was no way to do that! I prayed that he would just continue cycling but instead he stopped. Sir stopped the van and despite my embarrassment, I was glad to catch my breath. The man, who must have been in his mid thirties, happily greeted us and told us he was staying at Pine Cone Forest as well. "I'm Jaro. You're welcome to join me at the campfire for a whiskey," he told Sir.
Sir nodded in agreement, waved and started the van again. A few hundred metres further, we stopped and I was allowed to do my business. Sir told me this was the last toilet break I'd have until the morning, so I did my best.

Luckily, our camping spot was close by. When we arrived, it was quit outside. Some people must have gone to bed, considering it was night time already. I did notice that our spot had a nice view of the clearing, where the stocks were...
The first thing Sir did, was take a long tent peg with a ring attached to it, and hammered it into the ground. He replaced my leash with a chain and locked it to the peg. "Yes pet, rules are rules... you'll have to be leashed while we're here. Now sit!" He ordered. I sat down on the grass on my knees and watched my owner set up the van. He twisted a lever, and the roof came up. Another lever and the awning rolled out above us.

I saw him take out a wine bottle and my bowl. My mouth watered...I was longing for a nice drink! He put the bowl in front of me. Then he took a chair, set it down next to me and poured himself a nice glass of whiskey. When he sat down he sighed contentedly, petting my head, ruffling my hair. This was bliss, and I almost purred involuntarily. We just sat, silently enjoying the night sky, our drinks and the smell of the forest.

About half an hour later, Sir got up and unlocked my chain. "Time for bed pet," he said. We brushed our teeth in the toilet facilities close by and Sir locked me in my cage for the night. My wrists were unlocked, but the mittens stayed on. Sir told me I would be wearing my tail plug for the rest of the week so, except for toilet breaks, that wasn't coming out either. I curled up and tried to get comfortable while Sir converted the table into a bed by lowering it between the couches and putting a foam mattress on top. He got under the duvet and bid me goodnight.
It was quit and very dark here... no cars going past, no planes overhead. Just the soft sound of crickets chirping. The events of the day were more tiring than I'd thought and soon I drifted off into a blissful sleep.

I woke up to the sound of birds singing and the sun shining in trough the open doors of the van. Sir was already outside and from the smell of it; cooking breakfast. I tried to sit up, but the cage was too small to do that. I wanted to let Sir know I was awake though, but I wasn't allowed to speak. I knew what I had to do, but I still felt stupid doing it. "Puppies don't talk... they whine or bark..." I cleared my throat and let out a small "rrrruff...woof!" Instantly, my face went crimson. What if someone else heard me? My owner looked up, all smiles though, and came over to me. "Sleep well little pet?" He asked. I let out another small bark and wagged my tail. He seemed happy with that and unlocked the cage.

Once I was outside, chained to the peg again, I noticed that there was a lot of activity going on. People were up, busy with breakfast and... walking their pets, playing fetch...
In the cabin next to us was a couple, sitting outside in the morning sun. The man sat on a chair, reading a newspaper and a woman elegantly sat next to him on a big plump cushion. She was wearing what looked like a black leotard and she had pointy black ears on her head. When she saw me looking at her, she grabbed her fluffy black tail and waved it at me. I waved back with a paw and quickly looked away again, suddenly feeling very exposed with just a tail and some mittens on. "That's Master Barron and his kitten, Azaria. We'll introduce you later. Breakfast first!" Sir served the eggs and coffee in my bowl and fed me some pieces of toast from his hand. He complemented me on my good behaviour and stroked my back every now and then.

When we were almost done, Angela stopped by our van. "Good morning!" She beamed and patted my head. She handed Sir a leaflet; "it's almost time for the pet training course. I thought you'd like some more info. As you know, it's every day from 10:00 to 11:00. Your pet has to be on her best behaviour and if she does well, she will be rewarded. Losing or bad behaviour, will be punished through."
I looked up at my owner, shocked and wondering what the training course would entail! Sir however, didn't seem at all surprised. He just waved Angela goodbye with a slight grin on his face and went inside. When I looked towards the clearing, I saw Jim and two other men were busy with rope and traffic cones. Was this for the pet training event? Wat was I going to have to do? I was getting slightly worried now. What did Angela mean by punishment...?

When Sir came out of the van, he was holding my chest harness; a leather contraption that had straps running around my breasts, over my shoulders and fastened behind my back. When I wore it, it squeezed my breasts outwards and up and really made them stand out. There were rings and eyelets everywhere, so as to easily attach chains or rope. He helped me get into it, and buckled it tightly in the back. Next came nipple clamps with rings hanging from them. They're the ones that tighten when they're being pulled and they hurt already. I didn't dare complain though, I knew where that would get me. Finally, Sir put my headband with the puppy ears on top of my head, drew some whiskers on my face with black marker and looked at me. "You really look the part, my pretty pet," he said, satisfied. "Now, get back on all fours again. Time to go."

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 10-21-2016 at 01:26 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-21-2016, 01:25 PM   #48
little pet
getDare Succubus

Sport Soccer Part 6 - The pet training course round 1

Sir replaced my chain with a leash and directed me towards the clearing. I saw that the men had been setting up some sort of obstacle course. It must almost have been 10 'o clock, because people were gathering around. I saw Azaria and her master, the guy we met yesterday on his bike, a big male sub with a dog mask and his owner. There was even a woman dressed up as a pony, complete with bit gag and...were those hooves? Sir was greeting everyone happily while I sat up next to him, taking everything in. The Doms were greeting each other and giving commands to their subs. Some where clad in casual clothes, some even in latex or leather. I could also feel lots of eyes on me. The man with the dog mask sat next to me and whispered "hi, how are you doing?" I was amazed that he could still talk, but I whispered a "hello" back. Immediately I felt the sting of Sir's riding crop on my left tit. I looked up, shocked. He must have heard me. "Did I tell you to speak?" Sir asked, with a stern expression. I looked down at the ground knowing not to say anything else.

Suddenly, everyone went silent and I saw Angela step up unto the platform with a microphone in her hand where she addressed everybody "Welcome, to the pet training course of today. We'll be testing the behaviour of your pets and how well they're able to perform. Of course we want well behaved pets here in Pine Cone Forest. The first part is all about obedience. Can the pet obey simple commands? Are they respectful towards their owners, are they potty trained? We don't want any accidents! The second part is a competition at the obstacle course. The winner gets rewarded, but the loser will be punished publicly by their owner."

I cursed inwardly, I hadn't had a morning walk... But I didn't have time to dwell on that, as Angela loudly said: "positions!" Sir guided me to a spot and said "down pet." I obeyed and immediately put my nose to the floor, ass in the air, exactly as he likes it. "Sit," he commanded and I sat on my hands and knees, back as straight as I could. I looked around and I saw the other owners do the same with their pets. Jim was walking around, writing things down on a piece of paper. A tap on my inner thighs with the crop, reminded me to keep my legs spread a little. "Sit up," was the next command and I sat up on my knees, tits forward and my paws next to them. Sir slapped my ass hard with the crop and told me to keep my back straight. Jim walked by and nodded, writing more stuff down. I hoped I was performing well enough, making Sir proud. Strangely enough, I didn't feel so self conscious anymore. I was just doing what my owner was telling me, trying to perform as best I could.

"Next up, is a game of fetch. Three rounds," Angela declared. "Jim will throw a ball and the pet that gets it first, gets a point." We all had to take place behind a line and Sir unclipped my leash and told me to get ready. Jim threw the ball and yelled "Fetch!" We all went after it as fast as we could. I was very grateful for the kneepads by now, though my nipples hurt from the swinging of the clamps! I was in the lead, together with the kitten. The big man with the dog mask really couldn't keep up and the pony was hindered by the fact that she was wearing hooves on her hands and feet. Just when I almost had the ball, Azaria bumped into me hard. Pushing me over. I laughed and went after her, trying to grab the ball from her mouth, but this was impossible with the mittens on. I didn't want to lose, and I yelled at her to give it back. She smiled deviously behind the ball and went back to her master.
When I returned, Sir was giving me a stern look. "Do you remember what I told you about speaking when you're not allowed? This was your second warning. Plus you're losing points here, making an embarrassment out of yourself and worse, your owner," he said. "But she cheated..." I started, only to be stopped by Sir grabbing the rings on my nipple clamps and pulling them hard. I yelped and immediately shut up. He told me "As soon as the game of fetch is over, you'll be wearing your gag. For the rest of the day."

Angela declared the kitten the winner of round one. Round two was a win for me, and round three went to the big man with the dog mask, because he must have gotten tired of losing and was roughly shoving us out of his way.
After the game of fetch, we were given a break in order to cool down and prepare for part two; the obstacle course.

Sir told me to sit up in front of him and he took my gag out of his pocket. It was new; a ring gag with a head harness, making it impossible to get the ring out of my mouth. I had managed to free myself of simpler versions before and Sir had clearly taken precautions. He put the gag in my mouth, fastened the strap that ran over my head and the one under my chin to the belt that buckled everything at the back of my neck. My mouth was wide open now and there was nothing I could do about it. Already, saliva was dribbling out of my mouth and I was unable to stop it. I saw the kitten and big dog-guy looking at me and I felt very humiliated. To make matters worse, two men were filling bowls with water for us and I looked at Sir, hoping I could drink some. I was panting and sweaty and hot from the exertion. Sir just looked at me and waited. How was I going to drink with the gag in? Was that even possible? The other pets drank greedily and I decided to give it a try. I ended up having to lap it up drop by drop and when time was up, I'd hardly finished half of it. Sir took pity on me, and carefully poured the remaining water into my mouth. I was already cursing myself and the day had hardly started yet...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 10-22-2016 at 03:58 AM.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:32 PM   #49
little pet
getDare Succubus

Again, two chapters for you lovely readers.
Once I start, the words don't stop

Thank you Jaroface for your suggestion for the evening walk.

Don't worry if you're not in this part yet. I'm not forgetting about you.

You are welcome to come and stay over at Pine Cone Forest, if you have a nice suggestion that fits with the story.
Don't forget to provide some details about yourself and the accommodation you'll be staying in.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 10-21-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-21-2016, 02:37 PM   #50
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

TWO PARTS OH DAYUM !
Going to have a blast while reading this i guess :3.
The following user says Thank You to Sagarkoe for this post:
Old 10-21-2016, 02:57 PM   #51
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Can't wait for the next section!

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Old 10-21-2016, 04:11 PM   #52
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Love it so far

Don't worry about me cheating I am sure master barron punished me for it later

Very well written!
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 10-22-2016, 01:04 AM   #53
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
Can't wait for the next section!
Stay tuned for next week!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-22-2016, 01:06 AM   #54
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarialeigh View Post
Don't worry about me cheating I am sure master barron punished me for it later

Very well written!
Thank you!

Cheating certainly earns you demerits

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-22-2016, 06:14 AM   #55
ziggey

Default awesome

amazing story so far ! keep it up.

Likes: bondage, fursuit, furry, latex, mummification, rope bondage, puppy play, edging, cbt, cum,...

OK'ish: Gag, butt plug, short chastity

Dislikes: Soft pain, long chastity

Just no: Public, pain, permanent, family, poo, ...
Old 10-22-2016, 07:52 AM   #56
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggey View Post
amazing story so far ! keep it up.
Thank you, I definitely will. I didn't want to introduce everyone all at once; I think you and your master might arrive next week

And maybe we'll have some foxy business as well...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-28-2016, 10:31 AM   #57
Skylane182

Your owner must be so proud to have such a great pet! Your stories are amazing, Luck guy alright!

Likes: Pet play, Edging, Light/Moderate Pain, Tease, Denial, Bondage.

Dislikes: hard pain.

Limits:Public, Face pics/vids, Scat, Pee drinking, Family, Illegal, Permanent.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:33 AM   #58
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylane182 View Post
Your owner must be so proud to have such a great pet! Your stories are amazing, Luck guy alright!
Thank you very much

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-28-2016, 11:54 AM   #59
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I love this, beautifully written!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
Old 10-28-2016, 02:37 PM   #60
little pet
getDare Succubus

Sport Soccer Part 7. The pet training course - round 2

I was grateful when Sir took off the nipple clamps. They hurt even worse coming off, but at least I was rid of them now. While we were all more or less enjoying our break, we were startled by some commotion at the far end of the clearing. A lot of shouting and screaming went on inside one of the tents. Jim quickly made his way over there to check. When he came back, he was dragging someone behind him by a leash pole (the ones that the animal protection services use). I saw a red fox tail and furry red ears. It was another pet that I hadn't met yet! I looked up at Sir, he was as puzzled as I was.
Jim dragged the struggling fox to a cage next to the podium, ordered him to get in and slammed the door shut. "You'll stay here until your owner comes to take care of you!" Jim said.
"Everything alright?" Sir asked Jim, when he returned. "It's this pesky little fox, he keeps stealing other people's stuff and he's clearly had some accidents on the grounds. His owner will have to punish him, or I'll do it myself, Jim replied. Accidents...I suddenly remembered the state of my bladder and hoped I would be able to wait until my walk!

When everyone had settled down, Angela climbed up on the podium. "Contestants, get ready for round two. The obstacle course!" When I looked over at the field, men were busy placing all sorts of contraptions and traffic cones. "The winner will get a beautiful new leather leash. The loser however, faces a 40 strokes with the cane. You really don't want to lose this round!" I looked at Sir again and saw him grin.

"Now pay close attention! I'll explain this once." Angela said. "This is a course where your properties will exhibit their worst pet behaviour. We allow this, to ensure good behaviour for the rest of the day.
They each have to do the course individually. Jim will keep a close eye on the time. They start off with a simple slalom around the cones on all fours. Then they have to hump a volunteer's leg until they almost reach orgasm, jump over the bushes, chase the mailman for a 100 metres, roll over 4 times, transport the dirty socks from the laundry basket to the trash can at the other side of the field, get the squeaky toy from the bottom of the trash can and cross the finish line. Of course they can't use their paws. The quickest pet wins, and the loser gets a sore behind!"

From the crowd that had gathered, one man put up his hand and volunteered to be the mailman. Angela introduced him as Master H and told the crowd that he'd just arrived this morning, with his pet. She even gave him a genuine mailman uniform to wear. "This is my pet Ziggey," Master H said. "The pets can use his leg to hump. He won't mind, that way he can take a good look before he has to join them tomorrow." "Excellent!" Angela exclaimed. "First pet, get ready!"

The pony was first. Her owner was allowed to guide her through the course and every now and then, he gave her a few smacks with his riding crop, to make her hurry up. She did a very neat slalom and a beautiful jump over the bushes. She proceeded to chase after the mailman, but she must have been trained at graceful trotting instead of speed, so she wasn't that fast crawling after him. I felt my confidence grow. I wasn't big or strong, but I was fast! She crossed the line in 5:30 minutes.

The kitten was next. The humping took a while. She was clearly not used to this kind of behaviour. Ziggey didn't seem to mind though, he had a patient expression on his face. She was fast and agile and cleared the course in 3:05 minutes.

Big dog guy was next. His owner had taken off his mask, and now I could see his face. It was red and sweaty from the game of fetch I guessed and I didn't give him much of a chance at winning. The poor mailman looked genuinely scared when he was chased by him though. He was ferocious and even grabbed the mailman's cap. He also dove into the trash can and had grabbed hold of the squeaky toy in a heartbeat. He crossed the line with the cap on his head in 4:45 minutes.

I was up last. I thought this was going to be easy. I sat up for Sir, hoping he would remove my gag for this round, but he didn't even look at me. He stood there at the ready, holding my leash and his whip. There was no time left, damn! Jim blew his whistle and I shot away. Again I was grateful for the knee pads and I made good time through the slalom. Sir easily kept up and smacked my ass with the whip to make me go even faster. I humped Ziggey's leg which made me feel very embarrassed me in front of all these people and it took me a while to reach the edge. As soon as I did though, I was away again and I leapt over the hedge. I landed painfully on my knees, but I kept going.
I chased the mailman at a fast pace and rolled over four times. Then I reached the laundry basket. I tried to pick the socks up with my mouth, but with the ring gag in place, I couldn't. I cursed my owner inwardly and looked at him. He just slapped my ass with his whip and warned me that I was losing. I really didn't want to be caned! So I renewed my efforts and with a lot of difficulty and some more slaps with the whip, I managed to use my tongue to pick them up. I quickly raced to the garbage can and shook my head violently to dislodge the gross socks from my mouth.
I had to crawl inside the can to get to the toy and I ran into the same problem again. I couldn't use my teeth! I figured that no one could see me and I picked the toy up with a mittened hand and quickly shoved it into my mouth. Thankfully, it stayed put behind the ring and I backed out of the trash can and raced to the finish. I came in third, at 5:15 minutes. I felt so relieved that I wasn't going to be caned, I didn't see my owner eyeing me suspiciously.

There was a ceremony on the stage. The winner; Azaria, was invited up and was fitted with her prize, a beautiful shiny black leather leash. She looked very happy and so did her master. Everybody cheered. Then the loser was called up to the stage next and the crowd went silent. The pony was lead by her owner towards a wooden bench. Angela helped restrain her by closing the hand and ankle cuffs and locking them to the bench. She stood bent over, unable to do anything about the punishment she was about to receive. I saw her owner take the cane from Angela and I winced in sympathy with each stroke that fell on her ass. Welts were forming and she was squirming and crying. I looked at Sir and he told me "you must be glad you didn't come in last, aren't you pet?" I nodded my head. I was. But I did feel some guilt stirring in me. I had cheated... if I hadn't, I surely would have been the one being caned right now. I looked down guiltily. Hating every moment of the caning the pony received. Sir didn't say anything else, but the silence did nothing to put me at ease.

"A big thanks to all our excellent Doms and their pets." Angela said when the punishment was finished. "You thought this was fun? Join us tomorrow for the spectacle of the year; the blindfolded field run. It will be fantastic, even electric I dare say!!!"
I looked around, what was this now? More surprises...electric? I wasn't sure if I liked this. I couldn't ask anything and even if the gag wasn't in my mouth, I wasn't allowed to speak anyway. Instead, I meekly followed Sir on my leash, back to the van. Or so I thought.

Sir walked towards a big wooden lodge on the other side of the field. We passed by the podium, where the pony was getting her ass rubbed with some oil by her owner. We also passed the cage with the little fox inside. When he saw us, he rattled the door violently. I could only give him a sympathetic look, before Sir told me to keep up. I saw that the lodge was actually a restaurant. There were barbecues as well and a campfire on the grass next to the terrace. On the left, I noticed a small shop and a bakery. A waiter came up to us and Sir ordered a table for tonight. "The special table please" I heard Sir say. The waiter looked at me, gave Sir a wink and told him he'd have it ready by eight.

"Come on pet, time for your walk" Sir said. I was grateful I was finally allowed to pee, though I did not notice the stinging nettles until it was too late. My ass was on fire and there were little bumps everywhere. "Serves you right" Sir remarked casually. Again...that look

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk