Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-15-2017, 06:17 PM   #1
kuriokat
Account Banned

Female 18/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

18/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

I've spent some experimenting with blackmail situations and I've decided I want to expand my experiences as a blackmailer and dominant.

I'm specifically looking for a female to be my blackmail slave for a time-limited duration (one month), after which you will be set free again. You will serve me on kik and email. Nothing too extreme, I'm realistic and have been on the other side. I'm interested in secret/subtle control of your life for the duration of your contract.

I'm willing to provide proof I am real for promising candidates. You must be willing to prove you are real as well (no exceptions!).

As a blackmail slave pics will be required and you will be allowed few limits until the contract is up.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:40 AM   #2
GluttonFor

Location: Near some woods that I can play in-my limit is with definite contact/viewing with/by others.

I'm more than up for this. I can't change my sig for some reason, but I am trans, not a sissy. I've partially transitioned and would love to be your blackmail slave.
Toys: 9" black rubber dildo, BDSM teddy, ring gag with nipple clamps, 7" butt plug, ball gag
Old 01-20-2017, 04:02 PM   #3
kuriokat
Account Banned

I'm still interested in talking to more candidates for this. I've spoken with a few promising girls and lots of msgs from people who can't read (derp) but I'd like to keep talking to candidates.

based on responses I'm getting:
PST timezone is best but others ok.
Not looking for boys. Transgender will be considered on a case-by-case basis (it's not something I've thought about much so I'm not sure)

Must be willing to prove you're real (I am willing to provide proof as well before we move forward, IF I think you are a good fit).

Advertisements
Kink Talk