Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-04-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

Rainbow 25/female Ask me ANYTHING! :o

I feel like I do not participate in this site enough.. not at all really LOL not like I used to. So ask me anything??

No extremely personal info obviously, like bank stuff or SSN but otherwise it should all be fair game. If I refuse to answer or I don't do it well enough for you, PM me a punishment?
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:50 AM   #2
Satoshi
Lola’s Sweet Little Lamb

Let's see how we are going to kick this AMA off -rubs chin-

1) What is the time you realized you were attracted to the kink community?
2) What is the first actual kinky task/moment you can remember?
3) What is the last kinky task/moment you did/have?
4) What is your favorite pair of shoes?
Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:58 AM   #3
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

1) What is the time you realized you were attracted to the kink community? Honestly I first started here on getdare at 2008, so I was 17.. before that, it was mostly aol chat rooms I guess that opened my mind to different kinks. I would say I was 13-14 when I knew I wanted non vanilla relationships.

2) What is the first actual kinky task/moment you can remember? I would play online with people in chat rooms. I was afraid to send photos and information (luckily) but I did describe my masturbation and did things as they told me to do, like spanking myself and using various objects to masturbate with.

3) What is the last kinky task/moment you did/have? Would my current relationship (Daddy/lg) count? If you need a specific moment.. this morning when daddy bent me over the table and spanked me because he wanted me to think of him when I sat at my desk at work.

4) What is your favorite pair of shoes? Comfy bearpaw boots! But honestly I prefer summertime when I can wear my rope/gladiator type sandals, or bare feet entirely!
Old 01-04-2017, 02:24 PM   #4
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

As you'll get asked the nosy sex questions eventually, thought I'd ask some fun ones instead
  1. What's your favorite board game?
  2. What’s your favorite video game?
  3. When was the last time you danced?
  4. How would you describe your dancing style?
  5. You see a bear charging at you, what do you do?
  6. What's your favorite Leonardo Dicaprio movie?
  7. When you go to the movies, do you visit the concession stand or sneak in your own snacks?
  8. Have you ever told a lie?
  9. If you could choose any actor to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be?
  10. What was your favorite 80's movie?
  11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
  12. What is the best joke you know?
  13. What is your favorite month of the year and why?
  14. If you were on an deserted island and only had 3 books to read for the rest of your life, what would they be?
  15. Would you describe yourself as a good cook?
  16. What is your preferred morning beverage?
  17. Where is your favorite place to shop?
  18. How does a rainy day make you feel?
  19. Do you prefer to read the book before watching the movie or just watching the movie?
  20. Are you ticklish?
  21. What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say, "Disney"?
  22. What do you put on your hot dog?
  23. What's your favorite type of cheese?
  24. What are three things you couldn't live without?
  25. What's the most valuable thing you own?
  26. What's your least favorite word?
  27. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
  28. What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?
  29. What's the worst present you were ever given?
  30. Who do you like better, Woody or Buzz?
  31. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
  32. What's your favorite place you've ever been?

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment), pain
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Check out my list of toys here!
Cookie's PM Dares (currently active)
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 05:24 PM   #5
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Ever peed in a changing room?
5.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
6.) Ever peed on the Beach?
7.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
8.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 07:10 PM   #6
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you always sit on toilet seats
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 12:45 PM   #7
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

What's your favorite board game? I think I would have to say Chutes and Ladders!
What’s your favorite video game? I love Don't Starve and The Binding of Isaac
When was the last time you danced? Haha I don't really know how to, but I dance like an idiot at concerts.. it would be New Years Eve at the Twiddle show.
How would you describe your dancing style? Hippie sway?
You see a bear charging at you, what do you do? Probably poop.. and die
What's your favorite Leonardo Dicaprio movie? Wow hard to choose.. I'm going to say The Wolf of Wall Street because I can watch that over and over, but I enjoy most if not all of them!
When you go to the movies, do you visit the concession stand or sneak in your own snacks? Sneak in my own snacks, definitely! The movies by me are like $12-$16 for a ticket, then smallest popcorn is $6 and candy is maybe $5? I can get same size candy at the dollar store.
Have you ever told a lie? No..
If you could choose any actor to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be? Probably Seth Rogan because he's gross and has that dry, quick wit.. and it would really be hilarious to see him play a small female.
What was your favorite 80's movie? Killer Klowns from Outer Space!! or Evil Dead 2
What did you want to be when you grew up? I changed my mind a lot.. but usually something to do with psychiatry or something artistic.
What is the best joke you know? A guy goes to his girlfriends house to meet her parents and they are making a dinner. His stomach doesn't really do well with lamb, but that's what they are having. They finish up dinner and he feels as if he is making a great impression. As they bring out the coffee, his stomach starts to grumble and he can feel the pressure from gas.. he's not able to control it and lets one rip! Luckily it was silent... but it was deadly in stench. His girlfriends father shoos the dog out from underneath the table, and the man is relieved that her father blamed it on the dog. Unfortunately his stomach does not settle and he passes gas several more times. Each time, her father yells at the dog to get out from underneath the table. Finally, after a particularly rancid one, her father screams "GOD DAMMIT GET OUT FROM UNDER THE TABLE BEFORE THIS GUY SHITS ALL OVER YOU!"
What is your favorite month of the year and why? October! Uhhh Halloween and my birthday, can't go wrong there..
If you were on an deserted island and only had 3 books to read for the rest of your life, what would they be? House of Leaves, So Many Roads, and Rant: Oral Biography of Buster Casey
Would you describe yourself as a good cook? I'm no chef, but I think I'm pretty good! I prefer baking, however. Pumpkin cookies are my specialty.
What is your preferred morning beverage? Coffee coffee coffee
Where is your favorite place to shop? Online. I buy most of my clothes from Kohls because I get the best coupons from there.
How does a rainy day make you feel? Eh it depends. If I have to travel, or run errands, it is annoying because I hate driving in the rain. If I can just relax at home, watching the rain is very enjoyable and calming.
Do you prefer to read the book before watching the movie or just watching the movie? I would prefer to read the book first!
Are you ticklish? Ugh, yes.. I hate being tickled.
What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say, "Disney"? The Lion King
What do you put on your hot dog? Mustard! Ketchup is for freeaakkkssss
What's your favorite type of cheese? ALL THE CHEESE.
What are three things you couldn't live without? Music, my camera, and dogs.
What's the most valuable thing you own? My car.
What's your least favorite word? I don't think I really have one? I just hate when people say disorientated instead of disoriented. Does that count?
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? First place I would go is Ireland.
What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself? Cute, bratty, and hungry.
What's the worst present you were ever given? A bag of makeup. I don't wear makeup.
Who do you like better, Woody or Buzz? Woody! I had a Woody doll when I was young.
If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? I would love to be able to talk to animals.
What's your favorite place you've ever been? I really loved visiting Boston.

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated? On a bus back from college. It was a 10 hour trip!
2.) What was the most public place you peed in? Behind a dumpster in Brooklyn.
3.) Ever had sex in changing room? Nope, never.
4.) Ever peed in a changing room? Never.
5.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off? If I can't hold it I'd pee through it :P
6.) Ever peed on the Beach? Yes the bathrooms were closed so I had to find places to go plenty of times.
7.) Would you like do some peeing dares? No thank you
8.) Would you like do some masturbations dares? No thank you

Do you always sit on toilet seats No, usually I try to hover if it is not at my own home. I also have a Go Girl which allows me to pee standing up which I use for camping and festivals where the toilets might be particularly nasty.

Last edited by DancingBear; 01-05-2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:13 PM   #8
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

how are you?

favorite "little" toy you have?

dream embarrassing outfit?

favorite little meal?
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 12:17 PM   #9
jwatchin
Baby Member

most embarrassing thing ever happened to you in public?

weirdest thing you have ever been asked? an the answer was?

what is your favorite season and why?

what do you wear to bed?
jwatchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 12:25 PM   #10
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

how are you? Today I am particularly grumpy and cranky maybe it is because I have to work forever and I am having leg pain and and.... but on the whole I would say I am a happy pupper

favorite "little" toy you have? Mr Pasta!! He is a big grey bunny with star pattern on his ears and he likes to have tea parties and cuddle nap

dream embarrassing outfit? Oohh.. pretty bows in my hair that Daddy does, a pink/white frilly dress and matching pink and white shoes/socks, and a nappie (but not for using, just for humility) and of course a dummy.

favorite little meal? I like Kid Cuisines! The chicken with corn and mac and cheese or mashed potatoes and it comes with a snack like brownie... or or macaroni and cheese in shapes with my Lion King bowl and spoon.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:29 PM   #11
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

most embarrassing thing ever happened to you in public? Hmmm in PUBLIC not many things have happened to me (sad, boring I know) .. perhaps it was on my first day of work at my most recent job I spilled coffee literally all over the place almost on the computers and my bosses were very confused. In front of others, but not really public, when my former Daddy tickled too much and I had an accident..

weirdest thing you have ever been asked? an the answer was? Someone asked me at a bar if they could eat candy out of my ass and the answer was NO!!

what is your favorite season and why? Definitely fall, like October/November. I love the holidays Halloween and Thanksgiving (dressing up and eating everything in the world) plus pumpkins and decorations are the best! The weather is perfect for me so I can wear nice comfy sweaters and stuff without being too cold though.

what do you wear to bed? Usually sleep naked but since it has been too cold recently I have fleece PJ pants and usually one of Daddy's shirts
Old 01-20-2017, 12:56 PM   #12
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

If you could do any job/career in the world, what would it be? (or what would your dream job be?)

If you could live as someone else for 1 month (could be anyone in the world) who would it be and why? (assuming there's no consequences)

Are you superstitious at all?

What's the best live music concert you have ever been to?

What's the best event of any kind you have ever been to?

Do you have a bucket list? If so what's on it? (or if not, what would be on it?)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:14 AM   #13
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

1. Whats the biggest insertion you did
2. What toys you have
3. Tell me about your fantasies and what you're doing to make them real

Also an obedient sub who knows how to please her master.
Sxyvirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:02 AM   #14
Jack Black

You told us your daddy spanked you just to remember him over the day.

What other things he likes to do to you that i painful?

How often do you meet aour daddy?

Is that a 24/7 kiny relationship or is he your "parttime" daddy?

How long are you to together ?

Which one of your holes he likes to fuck best ?
Jack Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:22 AM   #15
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

If you could do any job/career in the world, what would it be? (or what would your dream job be?) I want to be a concert photographer! It'd be amazing to get paid enough to do that, so that I could travel around all the time and not have to work a regular job.

If you could live as someone else for 1 month (could be anyone in the world) who would it be and why? (assuming there's no consequences) I thought about this for awhile before answering but I really am not sure! I guess the first that came to mind was Jay Blakesberg because.. well.. see the 1st question haha, he lives my dream!

Are you superstitious at all? No, but I am a little stitious

What's the best live music concert you have ever been to? Soooo many. I really really enjoyed Twiddle at Brooklyn Bowl this past October. 10/29 was a great set and it was my first time photographing them.

What's the best event of any kind you have ever been to? Gathering of the Vibes. I love festivals and that was the best out of all the ones I've been to. I guess I would say I liked 2014 the best because I was more on my own and I was a lot more familiar with all the bands on the bill.. but I enjoyed every year of the Vibes.

Do you have a bucket list? If so what's on it? (or if not, what would be on it?) No, not really. It would consist of seeing musicians that I still have not seen.. Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy, etc.. and visiting places like Ireland, Australia, Japan.. I haven't been out of the US. Oh and eat ridiculous street food from around the world!

1. Whats the biggest insertion you did I haven't played too much with large insertions so it was probably when Daddy put 4 fingers in
2. What toys you have I have a small bullet vibe that is only 1 speed and then I have a pink rabbit vibe which has like 10 different settings! I want that right now.. ugh
3. Tell me about your fantasies and what you're doing to make them real I have always had a DD/lg fantasy and I have been more open about my lifestyle to my bf recently, so we are playing with that idea a lot. Still working on it but, yeah.. also always had kind of a "rape" fantasy, but upon exploring that I found it's just rough sex that I enjoy which Daddy does also!

You told us your daddy spanked you just to remember him over the day.

What other things he likes to do to you that i painful? He loves to squeeze, pinch, twist, etc my breasts and nipples. Just with his hands, but he does it hard until I beg him to stop.. I think that is his favourite. He also grabs and pulls my hair pretty hard but that doesn't really bother me much.

How often do you meet aour daddy? We live together so I see him every day.

Is that a 24/7 kiny relationship or is he your "parttime" daddy? It's 24/7 but not always kinky. He is always my "Daddy" but we are also boyfriend/girlfriend and act that way as well.. doing regular adult things with friends or going on dates and even going out on shoots together (he does photography too)

How long are you to together ? It's been just over a year now.

Which one of your holes he likes to fuck best ? I used to think he liked my pussy the best but recently he has been more forceful with my mouth. I think he might like blowjobs the best

Advertisements
Kink Talk