Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-20-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Male 22/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location

22/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location

Hi everyone,

my name is Chris and I'm a 22 year-old male switch from Germany.
I'm about 6' 2" tall and weigh about 155 lbs.
In "vanilla" life I'm doing my MSc at university, I like playing guitar and photography.
I have a vanilla girlfriend (I want to make that clear from the beginning - if you're not ok with that, it's fine but please don't reply) that I somehow can't convince how fun bdsm stuff is.
So I'm looking for a female switch (preferably not older than 30, but this isn't a limit) that would like to talk and play with me. I'm a bit more on the sub side, but I also enjoy being dominant.

Because I'm a student and have to work at the same time, my schedule can be quite full. So if you're looking for everyday sessions I won't be the right match for you. However, I guess that I'm free for a few hours at least once a week.

What I'm looking for is someone who will read/send their messages at least once a day and preferably is in a similar situation as me.

I will write down my likes and limits so you can see they fit to yours:

Likes (both sub and dom): Humiliation, semi-public (under clothes), bondage, body writing, petplay, light pain, rules, pee, chastity, giving/receiving small tasks everyday that have to be completed within 24 hours

Likes as a sub: tease and denial, cbt, ballbusting, nipple clamps, feet, sending pics

Likes as a dom: insertions, edging, breast torture

Limits: Public, permanent damage, scat, blood, illegal, blackmail, sounding (as a sub)

Everything not included in limits is at least discussable

Alright, so if you're interested (and if you're still reading this), you can contact me via PM, mail, kik or skype

Mail: [email protected]
Kik: slave.chris19

[I thought I was a slave when I made my kik and skype, but now I found out that I'm really a switch]

Please note that though I love sending pics, I won't expect you to do the same (and I won't send pics of me if you don't want to).

I know that there are much more males than females here on this site, so I'm not sure if I will get any replies at all, but nonetheless I'm hoping to hear from you

Greetings

Chris

PS:
The toys I own are
2 butt plugs (large and medium)
1 jelly dildo
3 chastity cages

If you want to see pictures of me first to make sure I'm not really a 50+ yo guy with a big belly, go to kinktalk and search for the same username (SwitchBoyC). Or ask me for my tumblr

Last edited by SwitchBoyC; 01-20-2017 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Forgot to include the toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk