Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-17-2017, 08:47 PM   #1
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Female 27/female/sub seeks 28+/male/Dom in any location (serious replies only)

We will not be accepting any further applications at this time as we are due to start a trial with a member very soon. Thank you to all those that replied.

About us

We have been together for almost 3 years. The first year was spent as an online D/s relationship (and amazing friendship) which then progressed into us falling in love. In June 2015, Butterfly moved across the country to live with Asslvr. We have now been living together for 1.5 (almost 2 years), and we are getting married in May!

Asslvr
Asslvr is a 40 year old male. He is a Dom by nature, however he is such a softy. He has been a Dom for 3 years. He is very easy going and laid back and likes to have fun. He is also a little on the quiet side and is not nearly as social as Butterfly. Although he is a great Dom, he seems to have a soft spot for Butterfly and struggles with giving her the push he needs to keep her line.

Outside of D/s, Asslvr works full time. He likes playing poker, going golfing and watching movies with his Sweetie.

Butterfly
Butterfly is a 27 year old switch. She has been Domme to Jaroface for the past two months. When she feels dommey, it takes a bit of a pull to get her to feel subby again. This is something we have struggled with throughout the last while. We need somebody who can give her the push she needs in order to get her back to feeling subby. As a sub, she identifies as a brat at times, although she is a very obedient subby when it comes down to it. She likes to push limits, and loves challenges and games. She is silly, and spunky and sweet.

Outside of D/s, Butterfly is very busy. She works at a church as an Administrative Assistant. She is also the administrator of a Facebook group of woman that is geared towards making friends. Of course she also makes time to Domme Jaro and run the Matchmaking Service. She is definitely a social butterfly. She also loves to do crafts and be creative.

What we are interested in

The Dynamic we are looking for

We are looking for a Dom who wants to take 50% control of Butterfly. You and Asslvr would work out the details of how you would like to proceed. You could help to set rules, administer punishments and consequences (when needed), provide tasks (both solo tasks for Butterfly and tasks for both Butterfly and Asslvr to complete together), and be a part of playtime. We would love a Dom who has lots of experience who may help serve as a mentor. Somebody who is rather strict to balance out Asslvr’s softer side. However, we do not want somebody who can’t let their hair down and be fun and laid back when the time calls for it. The most important thing is to have a friendship with the person we are welcoming into our dynamic.

It would be ideal for the Dom we are looking for to have Line Messenger or Kik (or both), although we are open to other messaging programs. Who is able to be in contact during the day for chat, and for playtime at night and on the weekends. For this reason, somebody close to our timezone would be the best candidate, or those who have flexible schedules. However, we do need somebody who is considerate of our busy schedules and who doesn’t require constant contact, or tasks to be done EVERY day. It needs to be kept in mind that we will be planning our wedding for May, and that we may need to put things on hold while we get married.

We also require somebody who can speak decent English and who puts time and effort into their written correspondence. Somebody well spoken. Also putting time into tasks and rules rather than doing the same old thing every time is a must.

Although we would like to look for somebody who is serious and who would potentially like to be in a longer term relationship with us, we just can’t commit ourselves to saying we are looking for something long term until we see how it goes. This really is an experiment for us, and we will put our romantic relationship above all else. If this dynamic in any way begins to affect that, we will need to take a break or stop. However, we are both excellent communicators and feel that with the right person we can make this work in some shape or form. That being said, we welcome those to apply who may be interested in something serious but on a short term basis (ex. A few months), or those who are interested in a long term dynamic and we will just play it by ear.

Obviously we are looking for somebody who has similar interests as us (listed below). It would be a bonus if you are also interested or have experience in some of our curiosities.

Most importantly, the person we are seeking must love getting kitty pictures.

Loves
*Edging
*Orgasm Control
*Bondage
*Anal plugs
*Toys
*Nipples clamps/pain
*Ice
*Flogging
*Spanking
*Sensory Deprivation
*Bruises/Marks (discreet/hidden)

*Control - all kinds (bladder control, bedtime, eating, etc.)
*Multiple orgasms
*Forced orgasms
*Enemas

Dislikes
*Toothpaste
*Not being allowed to cum at the end of playtime
*Not wearing panties
*Stimulations right after orgasm (need a break)
*Pain
*Writing lines
*Holding an enema for a long time
*Anal only orgasms (or trying, as I have never achieved this)

Limits
*Ass to mouth
*Extreme pain
*Public
*Name calling
*Not wearing a bra (leaving the house)
*Wooden Spoons
*Kneeling in the corner
*Pictures/Video (must be given at my own discretion)
*Gags

For a detailed list of Butterfly's Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits, with explanation, please feel free to browse my blog posting here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80370

Curiosities
*DD/lg (bedtime routine … exploring the dynamic)
*Pushing limits (with the right person)
*Using a dental retractor rather than a gag
*Fear play
*Humiliation (being blushy)

For a detailed list of Butterfly's curiosities and an explanation of each, please feel free to browse my blog posting here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80370&goto=next

About you

Must haves
* Male
* Must be over the age of 28
* Dom - We are not looking for a sub or switch to fit our dynamic right now. We are purely looking for somebody who is a Dom (or possible a D/s couple).
* Experiences - We are looking for somebody who has an intermediate to expert level of experience. We are both experienced and have been doing D/s for a few years, and we want somebody who may be able to help guide and mentor us, thus it would be nice to find somebody with equal or more experience
* Experience, or an interest in DD/lg - One of the things we most would like to explore is letting Butterfly’s “little” side out. It would be nice to have somebody guide us through this as we have not done so.

NOTE: We may be interested in playing with another couple, if you are a D/s dynamic, please disregard most of the Must haves and message us to see if we would be compatible.

Deal breakers
* Degradation - This is one thing that we do not tolerate. Name calling is a no no.
* Requiring cam or lots of photos - We do not mind sending a verification photo, but cam is off the table at the beginning. Voice conversations as we get more comfortable are a possibility. Sending photos will be done when comfortable but will not be demanded.

How to apply

If you are interested in seeing if we are a good fit, please respond via PM to both of us. Make sure to include the reasons why you think we would be a good match, a link to your ad, likes/limits etc. if you have them, and also tell us what your favorite Disney character is. Please provide as much information as possible, the more time and effort put into your response will help us determine whether you are the right fit or not.

*As Butterfly is also running the Matchmaking Service, please make sure to distinguish in your ad that you are responding to our ad, and not filling out the application for the service.
**Please also be aware that it may take us some time to get through all of the PM’s we may receive, but we will contact each person who applies.

Last edited by Butterfly; 02-05-2017 at 12:38 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. Devious for this post:
Old 01-18-2017, 04:32 AM   #2
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

U add me on kik pm me NOW u mine I gonna peg your bunny rabbit and fig your gerbil den show all ur noods on comparethemeerkat.com

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!

Last edited by AbusiveMaster; 01-18-2017 at 04:35 AM.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:28 AM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Post
U add me on kik pm me NOW u mine I gonna peg your bunny rabbit and fig your gerbil den show all ur noods on comparethemeerkat.com
Excuse me mister but I think you need to pm ME right now because you are now going to be my slave! And you will be punished for that message.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 01-18-2017, 10:13 AM   #4
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

U already applied to be my sub tho

Old 01-18-2017, 10:32 AM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Post

U already applied to be my sub tho
Bahaha! That is still the best message ever! So maybe we should cancel this ad, since I have clearly already claimed you!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 01-19-2017, 07:49 AM   #6
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Well that escalated quickly....

This is an intriguing ad though. Aside from that little joust at the end, am I to assume this ad has been posted in all seriousness?
Old 01-19-2017, 07:58 AM   #7
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
Well that escalated quickly....

This is an intriguing ad though. Aside from that little joust at the end, am I to assume this ad has been posted in all seriousness?
Yes. It is very serious.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 01-19-2017, 07:59 AM   #8
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

And the above was an inside joke between two friends.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 01-20-2017, 02:39 AM   #9
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
And the above was an inside joke between two friends.
That and a shamelss bump to the top. All joking aside, these are good people. If you are lucky enough to be considered, you are lucky indeed.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:58 AM   #10
dpassengersw

I bump it too, because although I failed to play with Butterfly and Asslvr (wasn't the right time for me, I think it's my excuse) I had the feeling they're very nice people.

Have a great time!
Old 01-21-2017, 06:12 PM   #11
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

I wanted this job but apparently I'm not allowed because I don't have a penis.

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:52 PM   #12
Mr.Blue

Default Oldies

Bunch of old farts...discriminating against us younger doms...LOL
Old 01-21-2017, 11:44 PM   #13
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
Bunch of old farts...discriminating against us younger doms...LOL
We are discriminating?

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 01-21-2017, 11:56 PM   #14
aralius
Distinguished Member

you guys are not descriminating in the slightest.

I would be interested in talking more.

i think i have the other elements you are looking for.
i am ex military so strict but fair is built into me

look forward to your PM

ARA
Old 01-22-2017, 01:01 PM   #15
Mr.Blue

Default only joking, gl with your search

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
We are discriminating?
Um, yeah...

Must haves
* Male
* Must be over the age of 28

Don't take what I said too seriously, though. I was only joking (hence the lol). I wouldn't be a good fit for you anyway since I love calling girls dirty names...even if I was old enough to meet your standards.

Advertisements
Kink Talk