Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-19-2017, 12:39 PM   #31
Sam~
Truth Freak

Whats 1 thing in life you want to try once and only once?
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:31 AM   #32
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
Whats 1 thing in life you want to try once and only once?
A road trip to every state in the contiguous US. It'd be a cool thing to do, but I wouldn't want to do it more than once because:
1. Driving long distances is exhausting.
2. Gas, hotels, etc. can be expensive.
3. The trip would take at least a month, maybe two, if I see everything I want to see.

This was a very hard question; most things that are worth doing once are worth doing again.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:33 PM   #33
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

Roy is the SSB communities boi
Is Roy your Boi

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:02 PM   #34
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

So why did you let wunnolf decide how many owords you can have for 2017?

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:21 PM   #35
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVBjj View Post
Roy is the SSB communities boi
Is Roy your Boi
Not in Smash Bros. He's on my FE: Heroes team, and I also obviously use him whenever I play FE6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
So why did you let wunnolf decide how many owords you can have for 2017?
Technically, I didn't. I was essentially asking you to suggest a number, rather than giving you control of my orgasms. Switch Lucy and Evermore both said 12 when I asked them the same question, and I'm obviously not doing that challenge.

Anyways, I saw cbtslave999 and you doing limited orgasms last year, and I wanted to try it. And there are interesting things I could do with it (like girls offering denial reductions in exchange for giving up orgasms, or me having PM dares that let you add/remove orgasms).

Recently, I've been unsure about keeping it. For me to stay true to any denial, someone has to care that I'm denied (or else I just don't have the self control to do it). It's not working very well as a self-imposed challenge because I don't feel anyone cares whether I follow through with it or not.

Last edited by Sain; 02-08-2017 at 06:48 AM.
Sain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 03:08 AM   #36
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

1. What's your favorite sport?
2. Favorite movie ?
3. Favorite TV series?
4. Who is your female celebrity crush ?
5. What would you do if you were a girl for a day?
6. When did you last have sex?
7. Darkest fantasy?
8. How big is your pecker?
9. Any GD crushes? (DONT LIE ! )
10. When did you first masturbate?
11. Would you rather never be able to masturbate or never have sex again?
pirahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 04:38 AM   #37
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Thanks for all the questions!

1. What's your favorite sport?
My favorite sport to watch is football (American). My favorite sport to play is basketball.

2. Favorite movie ?
Back to the Future. I've watched it numerous times, yet it never gets old.

3. Favorite TV series?
Survivor. I haven't missed an episode since I started watching...in 2009. Also, 24 is awesome, and I'm enjoying 24: Legacy so far.

4. Who is your female celebrity crush ?
Jennifer Lawrence.

5. What would you do if you were a girl for a day?
Masturbate, using various dildos, vibrators, etc., just to see what it feels like for a girl.

6. When did you last have sex?
I'm a virgin.

7. Darkest fantasy?
Rape. Including bondage.

8. How big is your pecker?
I had never measured my dick before you asked me this question. But apparently it's 5 3/4''.

9. Any GD crushes? (DONT LIE ! )
Crushes? I can't say I have any. My favorite girls here are Sam and Lucy, because they are active in the forums and fun to interact with. But I can't say I have a crush on them because I don't know what they look like.

10. When did you first masturbate?
I did it in a hotel room when I was with my family on a trip to Walt Disney World. It was in the bathroom in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping. Unfortunately, I don't know how old I was at the time.

11. Would you rather never be able to masturbate or never have sex again?
Never have sex. While it's something I'd like to try once in my life, it wouldn't be a huge deal if I never end up having sex.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:37 AM   #38
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Did you receive a lot of pm dares after nina@ Call
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:23 AM   #39
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
Did you receive a lot of pm dares after nina@ Call
I got a few. I don't have to join if there's no games though.

For the last few days, the guys have gotten no action when they've started a game, so there weren't any games I could have joined.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:34 AM   #40
nina@
getDare Succubus

Some questions for you Sain

Name 5 books that you have read and liked?

Your favourite genre of
1) books
2) music
3) tv shows
4) movies

In an answer in the previous page you said men are better in abstract thinking? What is the basis of this generalisation you make?

Do you believe most jobs done by humans today can be done by machines, robots, AI etc (eg. driverless trucks) more efficiently and effectively in the near future? Will it be a positive change for humans?

Happiest moment in your life till now?

Something that elevates your mood?

Favourite season/time of the year?

Ever felt you should have chosen a different major in Uni?

Most comfortable clothes?
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 01:14 AM   #41
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Thanks for the questions!

Name 5 books that you have read and liked?
The Garden of Rama and Rama Revealed by Arthur C Clarke and Gentry Lee.
11/22/63 by Stephen King
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin
Progress and Poverty by Henry George

Your favourite genre of
1) books
Science Fiction
2) music
Metal, though its far from the only thing I listen to...
3) tv shows
I don't watch a lot of TV anymore...
4) movies
Action

In an answer in the previous page you said men are better in abstract thinking? What is the basis of this generalisation you make?
If you look at lists of the highest rated chess and go players, and famous philosophers and mathematicians, most of them are men.

Do you believe most jobs done by humans today can be done by machines, robots, AI etc (eg. driverless trucks) more efficiently and effectively in the near future? Will it be a positive change for humans?
I don't believe most jobs can be automated in the near future, only a substantial minority. But even when technology can't completely replace humans, it can still significantly reduce the amount of human labor needed (for example, you may need 1 person to do a job instead of 10).

Overall, this is great for humanity. Our standard of living is much better than it was 100 years ago. As technology advances, goods become cheaper and better, and humans are freed from difficult labor. This does cause problems, as jobs provide needed income, as well as an identity and sense of purpose. But I'm optimistic humans can adapt to advanced technology, leaving us all better off.

Happiest moment in your life till now?
This isn't one single moment, but I had a blast playing Mafia in college. We would play for 5-6 hours every Friday night, and it was a lot of fun.

Something that elevates your mood?
Having an enjoyable conversation with family and friends.

Favourite season/time of the year?
Winter! Thanksgiving and Christmas are both great holidays to enjoy a meal with family.

Ever felt you should have chosen a different major in Uni?
I've thought about it, but I would still choose the same major if I had to go back in time and do it again.

Most comfortable clothes?
T-shirt and basketball shorts. I wear jeans when I care how I look in public, and shorts when I'm not in public or don't care how I look.
Old 11-29-2017, 07:51 AM   #42
nina@
getDare Succubus

Thanks for your answers Sain, I particularly like the optimistic answer you give for my AI question.

Some more questions for you

Is there something (nature, people, experiences) that you draw inspiration from? If yes, how?

Motto in life?

Do you have any of the following orientations (sub, Dom, Top, bottom)? If yes, have you explored it further?

While our vs thread was live, did you ever feel (even a teeny tiny bit) that it would be fun to lose to me?

Do you believe there is ET life in this universe?

What qualities do you find attractive in a partner?

If you are still a virgin, any specific reason why?

Do you think the limited parameters and past statistics you base your conclusion upon that men are better at abstract thinking is fair given gender inequality, preferences and other such factors? Shouldn't the progress and the potential be also taken into account?

Have you ever tried any make up?
Old 12-03-2017, 05:22 AM   #43
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Most of these questions were very hard for me to answer!

Is there something (nature, people, experiences) that you draw inspiration from? If yes, how?
No. And you're assuming I'm a self-actualized individual who has inspiration in life.

Motto in life?
I don't have one.

Do you have any of the following orientations (sub, Dom, Top, bottom)? If yes, have you explored it further?
It might be accurate to say I'm a sub, but I feel its a bit limiting to give myself that label; its not the only thing I would enjoy doing in a BDSM context. Exploring it further would require a D/S relationship, but I don't think I'm valuable enough to actually be in a relationship. One of the reasons I like Denied by Girls is because it allows me to feel submissive (see my blog) without needing a relationship.

(Also, what's the difference between a dom/sub and a top/bottom?)

While our vs thread was live, did you ever feel (even a teeny tiny bit) that it would be fun to lose to me?
Yes, and more than a little bit. I know you would have created a fun and creative thread for me if you won.

Do you believe there is ET life in this universe?
I believe we are alone in the universe, because I'm not convinced its possible for life to arise naturally from non-living atoms and molecules. (Despite believing this, I'm also not convinced any of the world's religions are true.)

Obviously, if life on Earth did arise naturally, it's almost certain (due to the sheer size of the universe) to also have arisen somewhere else.

What qualities do you find attractive in a partner?
The most important thing for a long-term relationship partner is that I have to enjoy their company outside of sex. So this means she's able to hold an interesting conversation and willing to do fun activities with me. Being physically active is attractive because it shows she takes care of their body. Also, I would prefer her to be friendly, fair (willing to compromise), and not cause too much drama.

If you are still a virgin, any specific reason why?
The short answer is that at no point in my life did I choose to pursue women. In high school and college, I was clueless about dating and never really believed I could succeed at it. So it was easier to focus on other things (like academics and sports).

Right now, I need to succeed at life before I can think about a relationship. I don't think I have any value to the opposite sex unless I can at least make enough money to support myself. Which means I need to somehow get a better job...

Do you think the limited parameters and past statistics you base your conclusion upon that men are better at abstract thinking is fair given gender inequality, preferences and other such factors? Shouldn't the progress and the potential be also taken into account?
Yes, these factors should be taken into account. Men were more educated than women in the past, so lets look at the present: Right now, men are more likely than women to major in STEM fields. Preferences (or women choosing not to major in STEM) are a good explanation for this. But why are women less likely to choose STEM majors? Is this due to primarily cultural or biological reasons?

Maybe this is partially due to cultural reasons. However, I believe the brains of men and women are biologically different because men and women evolved for different biological purposes. Therefore, we should expect to see differences in both preferences and mental abilities. While "men are better at abstract thinking" isn't the only possible explanation for men dominating certain fields, I think its fair to attribute at least some of it to our brains just being wired differently.

Have you ever tried any make up?
No, make up doesn't interest me.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:27 AM   #44
nina@
getDare Succubus

Thanks for answering the questions.. sorry did not mean the questions to be tough or boring.. was not assuming anything but just asking generally

Advertisements
Kink Talk