Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-18-2017, 10:55 AM   #1
Kitten
The One & Only

Female 25/female/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in (see post) (very strict)

25/female/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in (see post) (very strict)

Hello everyone!

I'm keeping this ad (very) short and sweet -
I'm looking for a slave or a submissive for my entertainment. They should expect to be granted little to no rights, and are expected to live up to my demands to the best of their ability. My demands are often unfair or unreasonable, painful, degrading, selfish, silly, hard or pointless - outside of the pleasure of putting a smile on my face.

This slave or submissive should have a camera and microphone, and be willing to use them. And no, not after 6 months of trust building exercises. They should also be available outside of getDare. They should be over 21 and experience would be a bonus as I do not often play nice. Toys are not important, neither is gender - but girls will be worked as hard as the boys. Thirsty Doms may spoil you but you're all cattle to me. Physical attraction is great but dedication is better.

I've noticed everybody now just writes wish lists, and a little list of rules on how to treat them like royalty - if I look at your limits and there are things in there that boil down to lack of motivation, rather than self protection, I won't be interested (like anal, feminisation, exercise etc). Also do not apply if you wish to stay anonymous - I wouldn't stay anonymous myself, it's not the kind of dynamic I'm looking for. If you're going to trust me with your general life, you should trust me enough to show your face.

In theory location doesn't matter much, but if you are local I'd expect to meet - it would certainly bump you to the top of my list!

If you're interested, inbox me your application and tell me about your main kink and your main fear. Bonus points for adding your WhatsApp.

Thank you ~

Last edited by Kitten; 01-22-2017 at 01:50 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kitten for this post:
Old 01-18-2017, 11:10 AM   #2
Colst

I would be interested with this. kik: Colst23
Old 01-18-2017, 11:31 AM   #3
arsmith

Hi! I would be very interested in applying! I'm male, 20, from USA. I have no limits, and am very adventurous

Don't hesitate to pm me, what messaging app would you like, I have a few as well
Old 01-18-2017, 11:35 AM   #4
RidingLife

Send a message via Yahoo to RidingLife

Hi I'm very interested, I can give you a full application on kik @ ridinglife09

Likes: Edging, denial, bondage, cock bondage, submission, light pain, CBT, private humiliation, clamps, ice, light anal, slapping, forced exercise, milovana.com , Fapinstructor.com

Limits: pictures of face, permanent, extreme pain, family, friends, body fluids and scat, public, heavy anal.

Toys: household items: rope, clothes pegs,
Old 01-18-2017, 11:40 AM   #5
jasonmees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a slave or a submissive for my entertainment. They should expect to be granted little to no rights, and are expected to live up to my demands to the best of their ability. My demands are often unfair or unreasonable, selfish, hard or pointless - outside of the pleasure of putting a smile on my face.

This slave or submissive should have a camera and microphone, and be willing to use them. And no, not after 6 months of trust building exercises. They should also be available outside of getDare - I prefer WhatsApp, but also use a few other messengers. They should be over 21 and experience would be a bonus as I do not often play nice. Toys are not important, neither is gender - but girls will be worked as hard as the boys. Thirsty Doms may spoil you but you're all cattle to me. Physical attraction is great but dedication is better.

In theory location doesn't matter much, but if you are local I'd expect to meet - it would certainly bump you to the top of my list!

Thank you ~
Is kik also okay? Jason_mees
Old 01-18-2017, 11:42 AM   #6
plz_use_me

Quote:

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a slave or a submissive for my entertainment. They should expect to be granted little to no rights, and are expected to live up to my demands to the best of their ability. My demands are often unfair or unreasonable, selfish, hard or pointless - outside of the pleasure of putting a smile on my face.

This slave or submissive should have a camera and microphone, and be willing to use them. And no, not after 6 months of trust building exercises. They should also be available outside of getDare - I prefer WhatsApp, but also use a few other messengers. They should be over 21 and experience would be a bonus as I do not often play nice. Toys are not important, neither is gender - but girls will be worked as hard as the boys. Thirsty Doms may spoil you but you're all cattle to me. Physical attraction is great but dedication is better.

Thank you ~

well i hope you find what you are looking for. personally the ad seems a bit rude and disrespectful to find someone to your liking.

that being said there is very little of your expectation, your like and limits for the one you are looking for and its all pretty vague.

i wish you the best of luck in your search though

limits: public, illegal, family, animals,friends, pictures and video

if you want to know more try this link to my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...76#post2600376

Looking for someone for you why dont you try Butterfly's Matchmaking service for your search:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288820
Old 01-18-2017, 11:53 AM   #7
Gaia

rip cocks, have mercy please.
The following user says Thank You to Gaia for this post:
Old 01-18-2017, 09:30 PM   #8
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by plz_use_me View Post
well i hope you find what you are looking for. personally the ad seems a bit rude and disrespectful to find someone to your liking.

that being said there is very little of your expectation, your like and limits for the one you are looking for and its all pretty vague.

i wish you the best of luck in your search though
The ad is rude and disrespectful because I would be rude and disrespectful to them.
Do you really think I'd find someone to my liking sooner by pretending any different? My whole point is that the type of person that is drawn to my ad is exactly the type of person I want/need.

Logic.
Old 01-18-2017, 10:14 PM   #9
Sub4YouBaby

I would love to be you slave, I understand you are looking for someone over 21 buy trust me I am the naughtiest 18 year old slave you will ever meet. I have little to no limits and will obey your every wish! Please PM me where you wish to talk. I currently use kik but anything will work for me. As for face, I would be glad to show you as long as you are open to showing me your self as well. Witch doesn't seem to be a problem coming from your ad.

M/18
Kik:Sub4YouBaby

PM Dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81047

Please add me on KIK and tell me how sluty I look with my buttplug in.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:57 AM   #10
plz_use_me

Quote:
The ad is rude and disrespectful because I would be rude and disrespectful to them.
Do you really think I'd find someone to my liking sooner by pretending any different? My whole point is that the type of person that is drawn to my ad is exactly the type of person I want/need.

Logic.
well i would be surprised if you ever found someone who didnt just leave, because with ads like this you typically find those who just leave without word after a while.

just because you are intending to be mean and rude does now mean you need to make an ad that is.

but since you wanted it that way, then good luck find someone that fits, doubt there will be anyone that will stay with you longer then a few hours or even a day, but good luck to you anyway.

limits: public, illegal, family, animals,friends, pictures and video

if you want to know more try this link to my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...76#post2600376

Looking for someone for you why dont you try Butterfly's Matchmaking service for your search:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288820
Old 01-19-2017, 06:18 AM   #11
fromo
Distinguished Member

I'd say add a few questions to the end of the add, that way its a bit easier to cut out the ones who can't read, gives you an initial basis to judge someone by without having to trade multiple messages to find someone doesn't match, even if its just the basic info such as: age, gender, location, experience, profession ect.

Hope you find the cattle your after, instead of the sheep that flock to these adds. Also, bump :P.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
The following user says Thank You to fromo for this post:
Old 01-19-2017, 06:27 AM   #12
Martinellis

Default Slave

Hiya I would be very interested in this I am a 22 year old male kik me martinellis15
Old 01-19-2017, 06:28 AM   #13
Sasher
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinellis View Post
Hiya I would be very interested in this I am a 22 year old male kik me martinellis15

GOOD example of what fromo was talking about
The following user says Thank You to Sasher for this post:
Old 01-19-2017, 10:38 AM   #14
LPV
getDare Saint

Kittens ad is the Kitten I know. If you apply, just know that what you see is what you will get. lol

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
The following user says Thank You to LPV for this post:
Old 01-21-2017, 12:19 AM   #15
leadbet

Not worthy of applying-Just leaving love. Put in a good effort for this lady folks.
The following user says Thank You to leadbet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk