Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2016, 08:12 AM   #1
DeniedBy_N

Default Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission

I see a lot of people with PM Dares in their signature. Let's be honest, we all love seeing that notification that we have a PM in our inbox (along with some nerves about which PM Dare it may be depending on our list). But how many PM Dares do we get? I know the answer is 'Not enough,' if any at all.

I saw the thread PM Dare Directory and saw a lot of responses about wanting PM's, but not getting any. However, how many of the people that said they wanted more PM Dares actually gave any out?

I posted in that thread and decided to 'pay it forward.' I went and gave a PM Dare to everyone that had posted in that thread (just two pages at that time). Since then, I've made a concerted effort to give out PM Dares every time I'm on getDare. That amounts to about 5 PM Dares a day. It takes very little time and about one out of every three give me a PM Dare back - win-win in my book.

I also added the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission to my signature to try and raise awareness of the real problem of lack of PM Dares on this site. I'm only one member and I'd like to see the PM Dares grow. So I propose we grow the Commission. I'd like to see more people giving out random PM dares. More people with part of the Commission with a small part of their signature dedicated to spreading awareness.

What does it take to be on the Commission?
1. Post in this thread about your desire to spread PM Dares.
2. Add something in your signature about the Commission plus a PM Dare list
3. And most important....get out there and give some PM Dares. You won't be disappointed.
4. Start by giving a PM Dare to the last 5 people that joined the Commission (posted in this thread)

I'll add you to the Commission list as well. Want a fancy title? PM me and we can come up with something.

Current Commission Members:
Founder: Deniedby_N
Honorary 1st Member: Jaroface
VP of Fun Spreading: WeirdlyTurnedOn
Male Slut: sissypatricia
Just a Giver: wingman78
Organic PM Manager: maxblank
Salty Dog AKA Captain Sparkles
Commission Queen: sluttyspanker97
Commission Prophet: DanHenceworth
PM Darling:onemoretime83
Babygirl: elayne