Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-28-2015, 02:41 PM   #1
Hammarling

Male 21/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in UK (have webcam)

21/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in UK (have webcam)

Hello,

My name is Hammarling and i am 21 years old living in the London area. This is the first real step i'm taking into the Slave-Master realms having long been interested in the area.

I will happily answer an questions posted below or via PM. I'll try and list the key and important information below, but as i said this is a first time so i might miss some things out/get some things wrong. Constructive criticism and help would be greatly appreciated.

What am I looking for?
  • A female master (or switch, if you are a switch i would also be interested in a switch relationship but you can't put that into the title)
  • Preferably in the UK, but i'm willing to go with anything really
  • Someone who's honest and willing to share (if you want pics/vid of me i want to see who you are as well)
  • Someone who is patient and willing to take on somone new
  • Skype or PM (i have a webcam)
  • A pretty relaxed relationship (i've got quite a lot of spare time that needs using up, so a few hours a week would be a nice start)

My past experiences
I've been into self-bondage and bondage for years and years. It's something i've worked into some past relationships but i know more than i've been able to practice/do.
For one of these relationships we played Master/Slave for short periods. One person would be in control of the other for a day. Nothing serious, basically light bondage play and having them do chores. It was hugely fun and i did enjoy playing both sides. The feeling of power and control when being a top is fun. Equally, well more so, i loved sumbitting and being controlled, it just hightens the feelings to a whole new level.
TorD has always been fun. Played several very risque games in the past, very risque. I love the thrill and excitement that goes with it.

Hard Limits
As i said this is a first time so i will be testing and finding out various limits and likes along the way, hopefully a master is patient.
  • Scat and Watersports (just absolute no on anything involving bodily fluids)
  • Permanent (i do have real life to deal with so no permanent or long term markings/shavings/injury)
  • Blood/Serious Pain (nothing that will cause me serious injury/draw blood. Pain is obviously subjective. Discomfort is fine but if it actually hurts i'm not going to do it)
  • Internet Sharing (by which i mean sharing anything over the internet. Everything just stays between us unless otherwise explicitly agreed)

Likes/Loves
  • Mild Public (not full on nudity, but the thrill of doing/wearing something in public that i shouldn't is amazing)
  • Light Anal (i've not done much anal play but i've done some. It can be very fun, especially when combined with other things)
  • Self-Bondage/Bondage (This is my big fetish. I've loved bondage for years and completely love it.
  • Light Crossdressing (By which i mean wearning panties/thongs/etc under normal clothing. I like the humiliating feeling of more elaborate dressing as well but only in private)

And just generally being the bottom/being controlled, hence the interest in trying out a slave/master relationship

Things i own
To be honest my collection is poor. I'm a Uni student so i don't have much money to splash out. I do have some disposable income i'd be willing to spend and i don't have a problem buying/owning kinky gear.

Small rubber butt-plug (it's purple, don't know the dimensions off-hand)
Bullet Vibrator (pink, quite a few settings. Being a Bullet vibe it's not exactly big but it is, what i think is, quite powerful... not exactly queit)
Basic Cuffs (fabric with velco to close them. Some clips to attach them together. Not the best but they were cheap and spice up sex nicely)
Lube + Condoms (i mean who doesn't?!)

I've also got some Ties and other things that can be used for tying. Rope/string and cling-film are easy to get. Same for clothespegs. I don't own any female clothing but i have done some basic crossderssing in the past by stealing old gf's stuff.

Other stuff
Just some other things that you might want to know that didn't fit above:
  • I'm not exactly an athletic body-type, but i am trying to lose weight and get fitter (don't take this to mean i'm fat, i'm just not that in shape)
  • I am a part-time Uni Student (i have to go to campus 2-3 times a week but otherwise i have tons of down time to play with)
  • I live in a rented house with 3 friends (my room is relatively private but i can't be too loud and i don't have freedom to move around the house much)
  • I am serious (I've been wanting to try this out for a few years but only now do i have the time to commit fully. I won't flake out on you and will try my hardest to be serious to this, i don't want to waste your time or my time)
  • I have a webcam (well it's the one integrated in my laptop but it's still a webcam, and i would be willing to use it)
  • I have Skype (communication either through PM here or Skpye i'm ok with, i'm pretty much always online chatting with people anyway)
  • I live in the London area (not quite in London. Near to some big parks, about 1miles walk from tow center and about 5minutes rain from a major town)
  • I am a good writer (sounds a bit odd. But i can write up reports on tasks and things. I've written part of a story here to see, and i've won writing awards on other websites)

And that i think wraps things up. Sorry if that got kind of long, i hope you read it all. I just wanted to cover all the bases i could think of. Equally i know i'm not exactly active on GD but i'm slowly becoming more involved.

Please ask any questions here of via PM. I will answer anything you want to know.

Thanks for your time. I hope someone get's in contact.

Hammarling
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hammarling for this post:
Old 02-28-2015, 05:26 PM   #2
Siren
getDare Succubus

A very detailed ad; I hope you find what you're looking for!

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Old 03-01-2015, 03:34 PM   #3
Hammarling

Thanks! I took a lot of layout information from some the Top Advertisements, so credit there. Plus if i'm going to do this then i am going to do it right and proper
Old 03-21-2015, 06:42 PM   #4
Clerisyberry

I think you posted this in the chat today, and I read your ad and was blown away! I can't say that I'm going to apply, but I just want to give you all the accolades! From your ad, I can tell you're seriously looking for a great relationship with someone.

Also, I can totally relate on this point: "I'm not exactly an athletic body-type, but i am trying to lose weight and get fitter (don't take this to mean i'm fat, i'm just not that in shape)". If we were stuffed into a giant arena with carnivorous dinosaurs, we probably wouldn't outrun 'em (at least for me). Rest in pieces! D:

Anyway, good luck on your search. It might be long and hard, but you can certainly find a great Domme/switch. I'm a believer!

Disclaimer: If per chance, you would like to truth/dare/command/sex/request/molest/harass me, know that I'm owned. Take it up with my Spoon. If per chance, he doesn't pun your head off, I'll castrate you myself with big, rusty scissors (#notreallybutreally). Banter welcome, though!~<3

◊ 21/Fork/US ◊ Pansexual/Switch ◊

AMATemp Likes/LimitsBlog
Old 03-23-2015, 08:04 AM   #5
Hammarling

Thanks Clerris, i will believe

I've also got a kik since posting this ad, so can use that alongside/instead of/as well as Skype and PM's.

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Old 03-25-2015, 02:49 PM   #6
Hammarling

Tomorrow i've got some panties and a new vibrating-inflatable buttplug being delivered. Then on monday i've got a Maids outfit and some bondage tape being delivered. Nicely expands what i've got available to use.

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Old 03-26-2015, 06:16 AM   #7
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Very nice ad good luck
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
Old 03-31-2015, 12:52 AM   #8
sexyjack96

One of the best ad's I have seen on the forum in a long while! Good luck in your search

Moderate anal play, pain, orgasm control, humiliation, light-moderate CBT, exhibition, water play, role playing, pet play, being partial nude, biting

Dislikes :
Wee, spanking, cross Dressing, cum Eating, semi public humiliation, whipping, being fully nude.

Limits :
Urethra play, poo/scat, family/pets/animals, children, blood, full public humiliation.

Advertisements
Kink Talk