Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2015, 06:53 PM   #31
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
To add a little more humiliation for you, you must get permission every time to go to the bathroom and you must let him watch you. How embarrassing will it be to have him standing there as you take a pee or poop
To make it even more humiliating,you must pee in a bottle while he watches and Remember you may drink it or hold it.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 11:11 PM   #32
Heart
getDare Succubus

Default Thoughts before bed

The first full day is over. He woke me up super early 6AM. I didn't get much sleep while on the floor, I was pretty cold. I hate being cold.

He then told me to go get the whip from the chest that we have at the bottom of our bed. I stood with my fingers touching my toes as he slapped my ass, I began to count 1 to 20.

We then ate breakfast, he put my protein smoothie in a baby bottle, I felt pretty silly. We went on our way to the gym- I had my egg inside me. He had me on the stair master with the vibrating egg inside of me. I really enjoyed this not sure if I was suppose too. I tried to convince him after the gym to let me off the no cumming rule and that we should have sex, he didn't go for it. I left the gym pretty sweaty and horny. I did whip the sweat of him.

I wrote 400 times that I would not fail corner time and then did 20 minutes of corner time while kneeling on rice. I stayed the whole 20 mins.

He put my butt plug in gently and clamps on my nipples, we didn't have anything to tie them so that rule changed slightly. After 20 minutes we took the clamps off and the butt plug out. I gave him oral and he decided he was going to cum in my hair, I let it dry as I waited for his permission to go take a cold shower

After all of this he decided it was enough for the day, I also played with my vibrator a lot today and have become very moody, I already miss his penis inside of me!

Somewhere I cooked dinner, I made steak and pototes and he had bought me baby food, so I ate that to make him happy, it was gross for the record.

I'll still be sleeping on the floor tonight but the rest of me is getting a break. We rented a movie and made some popcorn. I really do love him.

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:13 PM   #33
Heart
getDare Succubus

Default After following 20 rules for basically 48 hours straight

My master and I decided this would be too hard to keep going during the work week at least all 20. He forgave me for being late. I did promise from now on I would be on time almost always.

I did cum today, so rule was broken. He told me I had to post it on here so that everyone could be upset with me sorry guys I tired.

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk