Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female ✖✖ St. Krystal's School for Girls: The Fox & The Hedgehog ✖ (Incomplete)

~ * ~

St. Krystal's

Girl/Girl, Dares, Exhibitionism, Strip Poker, Romance, D/s, Pain, Humiliation, Bondage, and more.

~ * ~

Evie, an adorable schoolgirl to be attending St Krystal's explores her sexuality on a public train. Along the way, she meets a mysterious girl, Nicole who she soon realises has an interesting group of friends. Look out for updates of this story [featuring Evie and Nicole!] as the wild adventures of an exclusive all-girls school are about to unfold! Brought to you by your favourite writer, Leopard.

[Blurb written by Angel.]

~ * ~

If you'd like a PM when each new part of the story is posted so that you don't have to be notified about other people's replies, reply in the thread and let me know. I'll also be adding extra content for spam list people later on.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction, any resemblance between characters and real people is entirely coincidental. The author does not condone any actions, activities, or favourite TV shows of the characters therein.

Last edited by Leopard; 05-27-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 1. The French Girl

Evie

Evie Crow stared vacantly out of the window as rows of neat little semi-detached houses and neat little gardens zipped by in a meaningless blur of green and brick. Sadly for Evie, it was a blur only of her lack of focus; unlike the first train of her journey, the super-fast cross-channel service from Paris, this second train seemed entirely content to meander its way through the English landscape at a much more leisurely pace. Which left Evie stuck within a very singular state: boredom.

Also unlike the first train, this one had individual compartments, each with two long seats to accommodate three abreast, and a sliding door with a window set in it separating her from the carriage corridor. Evie wasn't sure if she preferred the privacy or the mild entertainment of having other people to stare at. Staring outside certainly wasn't keeping her amused.

Eventually the suburbs gave way to countryside, the British green gaining ground and for the most part overtaking the bricks of humanity, but it didn't really make any difference to Evie. The train still moved at the same portly pace, and she was still just as bored.

Sighing and shifting away from the window her face had been pressed against, Evie turned and looked at her carry bag, willing there to be something interesting in it. Her mp3 player was in there, but she'd forgotten to charge it before leaving, and the battery had given out during the Channel Tunnel crossing. Her brand new phone was also in her bag, but the network provision wasn't set up yet, and she didn't know anyone in England anyway. She hadn't seen any point in bringing her phone from France; she was leaving everyone behind, intentionally leaving, so what was there to say to her old friends? Hey guys, sorry again that I'm ditching you all, but a school is more important to me than any of you are? No, that hadn't gone down well the first time she'd tried it; there was no point trying again or making up fake excuses to try and make happy people that she'd probably never see again anyway.

Still, France was all that Evie had ever known, even if she had been born in England. Her mother had left London for Paris to pursue her fashion design career when Evie was still a baby.

English. I'm English.

Evie snorted to herself. The view out the window was as foreign to her as she felt here. Oh, sure, she'd visited London a number of times, and had no real trace of an accent from anywhere - one of the benefits of attending a multi-national school for rich kids from around the globe whose parents had dumped them in Paris - but the fact was that she might as well be a French girl, for all she'd experienced of proper English life.

French. They'll all call me the French girl. Suddenly Evie was reminded of a line from a movie, and she mentally giggled to herself.

'Oh, Jack, paint me like one of your French girls,' Evie said in a heavily over-dramatized voice, collapsing to lie across the seat as Kate Winslet once had in Titanic.

However Evie had never been much of a drama student - she'd passed Introduction, but had been politely asked not to apply for the follow up course - and she soon found her mind wandering once again. She rolled onto her back, putting her feet up on the seat, her legs bent and apart.

A brief flicker of worry passed through Evie's mind that someone would walk past her compartment and look in the door’s window, see up her skirt, but boredom had put her in a rather impudent state of mind, and she found herself not caring whether anyone did look.

Let them stare, she thought defiantly. Let them peek and perve, and I'll jump up in shock and embarrassment, covering up like a proper girl, my cheeks flaming red, and it'll fill this trip with something other than endlessly rocking carriages and green fields wet with English drizzle.

Following through on the thought, Evie spread her legs wider, pressing her right knee up against the seat back and letting her left fall to point at the empty seat across from her.

But even the certainty that anyone who happened by her compartment and peeked in would get a full view of Evie's spread legs and somewhat innocent lilac underwear couldn't keep her amused for long. Her first impulse was to close her legs and sit up properly, but instead she decided to see just how far she dared to follow her little game through.

With a quick glance up at the door to be sure that there wasn't actually anyone staring in at her, Evie closed her legs, and reached down beneath her skirt, hooking her thumbs into the sides of her cotton panties. She then began to inch her underwear down, teasingly alternating between one hand then the other to tug the sides down over her hips.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I cant wait to read more, your stories are always amazing.
please bestow more wordy story goodness upon us oh mighty leopard!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

*crawls out of hiding to comment*

Been waiting for this and it's going to be worth the wait I always forget what a good writer you are.

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Smile

First story i've read of your Leo and i'm pleasantly surprised ! It's really good !

Looking forward to reading the next chapter !!!

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #6
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

aha thanks. There shall be more soon
Old 11-16-2011, 04:21 PM   #7
Vela
getDare Sweetheart

This is amazing
-standing ovation-
Old 11-16-2011, 11:44 PM   #8
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Oh my, my. Lovely.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:47 PM   #9
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Pfft let them read the next part already. BORING! :P

Good work so far Leo. (:

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:47 AM   #10
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 1.2. The French Girl

Evie

It soon became obvious to Evie that her panties weren't going any lower with the way she was sitting. While caution still clanged alarm bells in her ears - she may have been acting like some sort of confident exhibitionist, but Evie had seen no one all journey, and was fairly sure she could get away with anything in her compartment without anyone noticing - Evie decided that it was time for the next step in her game of daringness.

Shifting her weight to her upper back and heels, Evie lifted her ass up off the seat, and quickly tugged her panties down over her raised butt before dropping it again, leaving her underwear stretched teasingly across her thighs, just beyond the line that her skirt covered with the way it had ridden up from its usual and more modest position of mid-thigh.

Evie felt the kiss of cool recycled air between her legs, and was sure she must be very wet to be so sensitive. A glance at her half removed panties confirmed that fact pretty quickly, as the lining of the crotch was soaked. Her breath caught as a rush of shivering heat tore up through her chest and upper arms, lighting up her cheeks in embarrassment at the sight of her soiled underwear, and at the shock of just how exposed her pussy was to the whole world at that moment.

Her first reaction was to quickly grab hold of her panties to drag them firmly back up into place over her soaked crotch, but instead, completely contrary to the screams of common sense tolling through her mind, Evie instead jerked her underwear quickly up over her knees. With one quick, steadying breath, Evie let go, lying back on the bench and clasping her hands at her chest, telling herself that she had no way to pull them up now without it being completely obvious.

As she lay there, her breath coming heavy with the rush of her exposure, Evie felt the slow, tickling crawl of her panties as they began to fall down her legs.
Evie wiggled her legs to help guide her underwear down to her ankles, then lay back again. She stared up at the compartment door window as she lay across the seat completely exposed, her knees wide apart, her ankles joined together by her soaked pale purple panties.

It occurred to her after a moment that she had no idea what she would do if someone did look in, and that it would just make the whole thing more awkward, and that anyway, spending the entire duration of her exposure staring at a door waiting to see if she'd get caught kind of ruined of ruined the experience for her.

Instead Evie slowly but firmly closed her eyes.

Plunged into the semi-darkness of closed eyes in the daytime, Evie felt the rocking of the train beneath her, heard the endless clatter of the train's wheels passing over the sleepers beneath the tracks. She soon found herself straining her ears for any sort of sound of the door being opened, and quickly scolded herself for doing so; that was no better than looking at the door.
Wishing once again that she'd charged her mp3 player before leaving her former home in Paris - this time wanting to use her music to deprive herself of the ability to hear anyone walking in on her - Evie instead concentrated on the rock of the train, making the hypnotic thump and clatter of its progress her soundtrack. She also decided that it was time to up the ante on her personal game of daring.

Since her panties were already down around her ankles, Evie decided that her bra had to go next, and stay off until the train arrived at its destination. She would have made the dare until she was settled into her new room for the night, but the potential for offending school officials was much too important to her for even her currently aroused state. Still, if she wasn't going to keep her bra off while she walked around in public, it seemed only fair that she make the process of removing it more difficult.

No sitting up to get it off, Evie thought to herself, and one hand rubbing the whole time.

Not completely sure whether the addition of her hand between her legs was actually to make the task of removing her bra more difficult, or whether it was just an excuse to touch herself, Evie nonetheless slid her right hand down over her t-shirt and after a moment's hesitation, pulled her skirt right up over her belly, completely exposing her shaven pussy in a manner that could no longer be pretended as accidental in any way whatsoever. Not wanting to create a wet spot on the back of her skirt, nor to vandalise the train with her own juices, Evie pulled the back up her skirt up over her behind, exposing the lower half of her body completely. She then reached down and grabbed her already soiled panties from her ankles, stuffing them between her butt cheeks against the seat in a way that she hoped would soak up any leakage.

Feeling quite surprised at how much more exposed she'd gotten herself with a simple nod to practicality and courtesy, Evie found herself even more aroused than before. Her wet, bare pussy clenched reflexively. She wasn't certain whether she was imagining or actually feeling the blood pulsing through her lower lips and clit. Regardless of what was fact and what was fiction, one thing was for sure - she was quickly getting carried away in her own arousal.

Evie teased her fingers up and down her thighs, reminding herself once again that someone could walk past and look in, see her spread open and soaked like a common whore. Or worse, they might enter the compartment, smell the juices from her cunt scenting the air, and—

And what? What would they do then? Evie wondered as her fingers brushed over her pussy lips.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:14 AM   #11
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Wow Leo. You're an amazing writer and I love this, I've subscribed

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:33 AM   #12
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Wow Leo. You're an amazing writer and I love this, I've subscribed
Wow, high praise, thanks I'll be posting sections pretty often for the time being since all I'm doing is editing for typos and have quite a lot written, so hopefully it doesn't get too boring.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:01 AM   #13
moonmoon

I really like this story. Please post more soon!

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #14
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Spent around 90minutes reading. Fantastic story, Can't wait for you to send me more.

Any help required feel free to ask.

(Don't wish to give the story away)

RATED 5 STARS

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #15
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 2. Touch

Evie

That single, tiny contact was enough to elicit a moan from deep within Evie. her hand was shaking; she wanted more, wanted to touch so badly, but was slightly alarmed at how turned on she was, and wondered if she could keep quiet enough to avoid being heard from the next carriage, let alone from the adjoining compartment to hers.

'Fuck it,' Evie muttered under her breath, then bit down on her lower lip as she pressed her fingertip to the hood of her clit.

The shock that ran through her body was astounding; Evie bit down hard on her lip as a brief, intense wave of pleasure coursed up through her belly, down her legs, down her arms - a flash of heat that stroked every nerve to wired awareness.

Hoping that she hadn't bitten right through her lip and drawn blood, but at the same time no longer really caring, Evie moved her finger in a slow circle over her clit; she wanted more of those pleasure waves.

Evie had never dreamed that masturbating in a risky manner like this could be so rewarding, so intense. She was sure that she'd never been this turned on in her life - perhaps during some of the best sex with past girlfriends, but certainly never alone - and it wasn't long before she was dipping her fingers down into her wet, waiting pussy. The tight little lovehole welcomed her fingers in before clenching tight around them, as if her pussy had a will of its own and could decide to keep her fingers inside her regardless of any conscious decisions that she might make.

Letting out a low, shuddering moan, Evie began to finger fuck herself slowly, driving two fingers deep inside herself with each thrust.

Come and find me. She threw the thought out wildly to anyone that might catch it. Come and see me, see what a fucking whore I am.

And what then? The thought returned once again, reminding Evie that she hadn't answered it the first time.

And then, she thought back to herself in reply, her body quivering with each thrust of her fingers, her back arching and then sliding back down onto the seat again and again. And then they can stare, demand my ticket, throw me out, slap me down and fuck me for all I care.

She began to imagine that it was the ticket conductor who walked in on her, a middle aged man arriving innocently to check tickets, only to find a half-naked teen girl rolling about on the train seat with wet fingers sloshing in and out of her cunt, a girl so horny that she couldn't even keep the act quiet.

Still biting down on her lip, Evie moaned from deep in her throat, imagining a frown crossing the man's face, his brow furrowing as his shocked look turned to anger. She imagined him slowly putting away his ticket clipper thing before unfastening his belt. She imagined him telling her that since he was going to have to remove his pants to fuck the little slut he'd discovered messing up his train, he might as well get some use out of his belt first.

Evie had never been hit with a belt before - her imagination might run wild at times, but in reality her sexual adventures had been relatively tame. A couple of light spankings were all she'd ever received. But that did nothing to stop her dreaming, and dream she did, rolling over onto her belly as she imagined he would order her to do, presenting her round little butt for the angry black strap of leather held in the man's hands.

She writhed against the rough weave of the train's seat as she imagined the belt striking down on her ass, imagined a fiery sting that may or may not have been anywhere close to reality. It didn’t matter whether she was right or not; all she cared about was the fantasy, the thought of being punished by her imaginary ticket conductor, of being made to squeal under his stern gaze. Her fingers continued to work in and out of her soaked pussy, her muscles contracting around her fingers as she wiggled about on the seat, pushing her ass back and up to receive each imagined lash of the belt.

The thoughts of her fantasy filled Evie with warmth, stroked her needs to a flaming heat that infused every muscle, every pore of skin on her body. She moaned down into the base of the seat, then taken with the humiliation and filthiness of the idea, imagined that her imaginary ticket conductor had ordered her to make out with the seat itself.

Evie eagerly complied with the thought, pressing her lips to the seat, opening them and then giving the seat a slow lick. The knitted material was rough and dry on her tongue, and she could only imagine how many people's behinds had sat here, what sort of filth had seeped into the seat during the thousands and thousands of miles the train had travelled.

She didn't care. Her thoughts filled with the angry crack of a belt reddening her ass, of an imagined ache and a real fire burning through her, Evie worked her fingers faster and faster inside herself. She hooked them to rub that special spot deep within that made her feel so amazing, that made her legs tremble uncontrollably as her mind shut down control of any unnecessary parts of her body. Her legs shaking, her over tensed arms numb, it left her only access to her fingers rubbing hard and fast inside herself, to lips that sucked desperately at an old train seat between rushed panting breaths that could never work enough oxygen through her body to truly fuel the fire of her need.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:37 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy