Old 12-23-2016, 03:43 AM   #1
CuriousBlue
Baby Member

Heart Teen Sleepover with a Twist

Hey! This is my first story here. It's going to be a longer one, and full of very sexual and kinky behaviours.
The characters are all 15 with the exception of 16 year old Aliza. If this disturbs you then don't read on or look past the ages.
Enjoy!

Chapter I

"Hey Aliza!" I shouted from the couch, putting down the remote and looking around my shoulder. Aliza walked through my front door, her slim body strutted tall through the living area, her shirt hugged her shape nicely and her well developed breasts stood out due to her shirt being tucked neatly into her jean shorts, showing off her sixteen year old round ass.

"Hey! I'm just gonna dump my stuff in your room, I'll be out in a sec!"

Aliza was a family friend, obviously we talked a bit at school and knew each other fairly well, but she was in the more popular group in our grade, meaning we haven't been close for a few years. Every now and then she came over with her parents, her mom grew up with my dad, but tonight was the first time she had to stay the night at ours since we were probably about twelve. Both our parents were up the coast at a reunion for their school, and due to Aliza's group of friends who seemed to have adopted the party lifestyle pretty early on they only trusted her with me, also noting that my Mom asked the neighbours to keep an eye out for anything too suspicious.

Aliza walked back out and made her way over to my collection of CDs, not hesitating on picking out a Beetles album, I took this chance to have another sneaky look at her ass in those tight shorts. I've had a crush on Aliza ever since I ever was interested in girls probably, she was a young bloomer so to speak, her chest and stunning looks developed early and her cool and relaxed fashion and musical style came quickly after, her being close to the family didn't discourage me. She spun on her heels and her wavy brown hair flicked in front of her eyes as she hopped over to the couch I was sitting on, she laid her head down opposite to where I was seated and stuck her feet over my lap.

"So, how are you Alex?" She asked me, biting cutely on her nail.

"I'm alright, good album by the way", I said, catching her smile. "I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever."

"I know we should be catching up more! At least I'm here now."

"Oh yeah, sorry about this you know how our parents are, I'm sure you'd rather be at your friends house rather than stuck here."

What she said next caught me off guard.
"Oh, nah. I was actually really excited to come over, tonight should be fun. I've got some stuff planned for us." She winked at me, I blushed.

Before I could retort she stood up and grabbed out of her pocket an iPhone and a lollypop, a strange combination but I wasn't complaining. She unwrapped the lollypop and looked seductively into my eyes as she slowly popped it into her mouth and swirled it around her tongue. She must have caught my agape reaction because she giggled and blushed right back at me.

This was new for Aliza, sure she was a really fun person and she was always really enthusiastic about whatever she was interested in but she was always mature and collected. Seeing her bubbly and flirtatious was almost out of character, especially around me. Maybe it was to due with her new found sixteen year old maturity.

"Hmm okayyy..." She thought out loud to herself as she flicked through something on her phone. "You know this place better than I do, who are some people who live around here?"

I was confused at first but quickly realised she was talking about my street. Not many people we knew lived in my part of town, most of the kids lived much closer to the school, which was a pain because of the tedious hour and a half bus trip.

"Oh uh, I think really the only people from our grade at school is Skye, and maybe Anna, she catches my bus but I always get off before her."
With this new information Aliza's fingers quickly started typing, I watched as she multitasked between her phone and the lollypop she was still tonguing in her mouth.

Before I could put one and one together I heard the messages send and finally realised that she must have been inviting the other girls over.
"Aliza! If mum finds out I'll be dead meat. You should have at least asked me first!"

"Oh don't worry, your Mom told me your neighbour was going to be looking out, I told them to come round the back, it'll be fun don't worry about it."
"They are more your friends anyway, I've hardly ever talked to them."
"Oh well, thats okay. I think you'd be surprised at what they think of you."
"What's that supposed to mean?" I raised an eyebrow at my friend, she only smiled back at me.

After a minute or two of her sending some more messages she replied with a smirk and suggestive eyes, "I guess you might have to see later tonight, wont you?"

The sun had finally gone down and that's when I heard the first knock at the back glass sliding door. Skye stood there with her short, petite, athletic body standing straight and modestly with a smile planted between her cheeks. Her brown hair stopped right at the bottom of her shoulder blades and was tied back with some strands still covering her face. She carried a bag on her shoulder, with overnight stuff in it I'm guessing, she waved at us when she saw me and Aliza look over from behind the couch. I started to stand up but before I could Aliza had rushed over hurriedly.

"Did you get the stuff?" Aliza whispered to Skye. I think she was trying to be discreet but she wasn't quiet enough.

"Shhh! Yes I got it, I don't know why you need it though?" Skye replied sheepishly

"You'll see, just keep it in there."

Almost in sequence they turned back and gave me the same expression, trying to hide their cheeky behaviour. Skye then walked over in almost a bounce, her giggly and ecstatic personality shining, and gave me a big hug. "Hey Alex! Thanks for inviting us over." She giggled. Aliza gave me a guilty look and shrugged as I looked up at her from behind Skye. As I hugged her back I couldn't help but be self aware of her body pressed tightly against me, her breasts although not very big still were still firm and perky, connected to just above my abs and I could feel the flow of blood start to rush to my pelvis, she smelt amazing (as most girls did) but her aroma was intoxicating.

She pulled off me still smiling. "Thats okay Skye," I turned to Aliza, "Is Anna still coming over?"

Aliza, who seemed too intrigued by Skye and I's interaction snapped out of it then gave a shrug. "She should be, she lives just down the street doesn't she?"
At that moment, as if speaking too soon, a second set of knocking came from the back door, Anna, also equipped with her overnight bag, peered her head through the agape door. "Oh, hey!" She giggled nervously.

She made her way inside, looking around semi-nervously. Anna went and hugged both the girls and then made her way over to me, she looked beautiful. Her breasts were average sized but full and perky, her hair hung down above her thin waist. What stood out about her most was her thick but athletic things and waist, she wasn't chubby but rather had womanly qualities.

"Heyyy Anna! Thanks a bunch for letting me come over." I didn't even bother in seeing Aliza's sly reaction but I knew it was there all the same. Anna gave me a hug, not quite as long or as generous as Skye but definitely just as sexually awakening for my hardening cock, her boobs pushed into my chest and I think she realised the effects she was having on me because she giggled behind my back.

Aliza suddenly took charge as I stood back and looked at the three beautiful girls in front of me. "Okay soooo, I invited you all over here for a bit of fun, what do you guys wanna do?"

Anna instantly responded quietly with, "How about some truth or dare?"
"Yeah! Lets do that." Skye added.

"I'm down, sounds fun. Are you keen to play Alex?" Aliza said, all the girls looked towards me, awaiting my response. This had very obviously been planned before hand as to what game was going to be played, usually these girls took ages to decide.

I tried not to look too excited... "Sure, let's do it."
CuriousBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CuriousBlue for this post:
Old 12-23-2016, 11:46 AM   #2
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Seems good so far, Definetly keep going

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 04:42 PM   #3
Wardishydra

Don't stop there! You're off to a great start!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kinky, naughty, sleepover, truth or dare