Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #286
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Firstly, this is an awesome story. However, I think it needs two things. One is a literary agent, and two is a published copy so you can get money for being the awesome writer that you are.

Secondly, keep up the amazing work. Thank you.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:35 AM   #287
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 30

I reached into my little bag to get my favourite Original Source mint showergel and my bright pink shower scrunchie. Testing the water one more time, just to be sure, I stepped into it cautiously.
“Did you only just get into the shower?” Lucas chuckled.
“Shut up! You kind of put me off with your girlish screams” I raised my voice.
He grumbled under his breath but gave up.

I squirted too much shower gel on my shower scrunchie and attempted to cover my entire body in the soap suds to look like some kind of bubble alien. I started singing as I usually did in the shower.
It may have just been because this was the longest time I’d been allowed to shower in a while but it felt like the best shower I’d ever had. I ducked under the shower head; I stopped singing to prevent the water going into my mouth. I stepped backwards, running my hands through my hair and tried to clear the water away from my face.
I began my song again, apparently loud enough for me to not be aware that my cubicle door had opened slightly.
I was hitting notes that shouldn’t exist for good reason just as I felt someone exhale on the back of my neck making it tingle. I took a sharp intake of breath and I reached my hand to my neck I tried to turn but my body wasn’t cooperating.
“Lucas?” my voice came out in a whisper, I don’t know what had changed in the atmosphere but I felt lost, afraid and somewhat eager for more proof of the person standing behind me whose breath was tickling my wet skin.
A cold hand snaked around my left hip causing a soapy avalanche down my thigh. I needed no reassurance now, I wasn’t imagining.
A second hand came to rest on my right side, the fingers grazing ever so lightly, I was entirely captivated my eyes closing for a moment. My hand seemed to travel on its own to meet his resting on my exposed skin just as it slid down to meet its other at my right hip. I almost turned, thinking he had vanished until I felt soft lips kissing down my spine at a painfully slow pace.
I arched my back as the lips gently stopped at the base of my spine, leading my body further into the flow of water.
He spun me around by my hips, my body moving without any resistance. I looked up at Lucas and his glorious smile; biting his lower lip he softly pulled me towards him. As my skin collided with his I felt burning hot and as if my stomach had flipped completely, the shower steam made me feel faint and I blinked to assure myself this was real.
Before I could react he gripped me around the waist and raised me up onto the surprisingly strong ledge. My knees were touching his chest and I suddenly became aware of how close he was now I was higher up and away from the heat of the shower.
He leant forward and kissed both my knees running his hands up my outer thighs and I shivered slightly.
He eased my legs apart and I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my body.
“What if someone comes?” I squeaked, my voice failing me once more.
“They won’t” Smiling up at me he kissed my knee, then the inside of my leg, each embrace getting closer to the top of my thigh and... other places.
When his tongue touched my bare skin my body shuddered and I forgot how to breathe. He eased my legs further apart and he moved closer to kiss me between my hips. He flicked his tongue and I gasped, running my fingers through his hair.
Seconds turned into minutes and the minutes felt like hours until the built up wave of my orgasm swept through my body instantly making me weak.
I slid off the ledge into Lucas’ arms; keeping my arms locked around his neck I kissed him on the cheek and took a deep breath before stepping back under the shower pulling him with me.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:11 AM   #288
lilysmaster
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to lilysmaster Send a message via MSN to lilysmaster Send a message via Yahoo to lilysmaster

Very well written, easy to imagine and picture. Exactly what i like in a story. Keep up the good work.

Are you a story writer? Do you need someone to edit your stories?
gD Editing Services Thread or PM me.
lilysmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #289
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
Post Thank you BettyBoop!!

Brilliant BettyBoop, love the way the story is going and the way you word it so perfectly. Cannot wait for the next brilliant chapter

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #290
zac
getDare Sweetheart

LLLAAVVELLLLYYY XDXDXDXD xxx DON'T LET IT END x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #291
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great Job! I cant wait for the next chapter to see if they continue to do more in the shower
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:34 AM   #292
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I didn't proof read this so I apologise if it's complete nonsense. I'm just happy to have finished.

Chapter 31

The other kids in the camp started to wake as we walked back to our cabin. We heard muffled laughter and excited chatter from behind walls and around the campsite. The sun was up and there were no clouds in the sky, the brightness was a shock for my eyes and I had to squint as I looked up at Lucas. He smiled down at me and took my hand.
As we walked we talked about nonsense and laughed, it wasn’t until other people began emerging from the cabins that I felt suddenly very self conscious about my current state of undress. I gripped my towel a little firmer and Lucas sped up sensing I was uncomfortable.
We reached my cabin steps and he kissed my hand, he turned and walked around my cabin toward his. I watched him leave and he shouted back
“I’ll be back soon. Have you packed?”
I hardly paid attention to his words as he stumbled and had to grab onto his towel to save his dignity.
I giggled and hopped up the steps toward my room.
My room was chilly so I hurried to make sure all the windows and the patio door were closed. It was colder in here than outside, the shining sun never made it in leaving just the breeze that snuck in and tickled my wet skin.
I looked through my clothes unfolding things and throwing them to the side and soon had on a pair of red knickers and light blue torn skinny jeans. Probably not the best choice of jeans depending on what activity we were doing today but I liked them. As I dressed I heard my phone beep, throwing my towel over my shoulder I walked to my bedside table to check it.
“Battery Low”.
My phone annoyed me when it did this, wasting energy and battery power to tell me my battery was low. I pulled the charger out of the draw and had it plugged in and charging within seconds. Before I put it back in its place the date on the screen caught my eye, I paused and tried to calculate the days I’d been here, remembering each one and counting them. I was surprised to realise that today was Saturday, the Saturday that we returned home, back to normality.
Though I doubt my “normality” would ever be the same after this.
New friends, a new boyfriend and a new me.
I put my phone down, ran my towel through my hair a few times and continued to dress myself.
Once I had my bra, a plain tee and a zip up hooded jacket on I opened the windows again, as cold as I was before I’d quickly heated up.
My mind went back to Lucas and his comment about packing.
“Shit”.
I dragged my suitcase out from under my bed and began roughly folding and shoving my clothes back into it.
After bouncing up and down on it a few times after all of my things had been painfully shoved inside I finally managed to get it closed. I dragged it up once I was standing and wheeled it over to the left side of my bed away to prevent me falling over it which was inevitable. Looking at my suitcase propped up against the wall the colour pink caught my eye. I scurried over my bed to investigate, kneeling by my suitcase I spun it around to be faced with a pink heart shaped note stuck to the back.
I caught myself smiling as I picked the note off and unfolded it.

“I hope you enjoyed your time here camper, and all of your new experiences.
I sure enjoyed watching them.
I’ll see you on the coach.

x”

A bunch of names ran through my mind but a part of me, the dominating part, didn’t want to know who my mysterious note leaver was.
I slipped it into my pocket and fell back onto my bed, waiting for the bell to ring for breakfast.
I really hoped I could come back next year.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #293
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Please tell me your gonna continue the story even after the trip I really like this story. PLEASE!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #294
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Maybe in the future I'll write another story with the same characters.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk