Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-23-2016, 02:16 AM   #76
nonstopdisco

Nice update as ever mate, thanks! Can't wait to see where this goes 😊
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 04:54 AM   #77
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

Josh quickly unlocks his front door then practically throws Emma and her shopping bags indoors.

"Hey careful," Emma giggles as she is bundled inside Josh's house.

"Sorry Emma I just can't wait to get you naked," Josh says with a smirk.

Emma rolls her eyes and brushes her shoulder length dyed blonde hair out of her face. Josh has been super eager ever since Emma left him outside of Ann Summers then came out carrying a small pink bag. Her boyfriend has been shaking with sexual energy all the way home and having a super horny boyfriend makes Emma a very happy girl.

"Ok so you go set up the game and I'll get changed into something hotter," Emma teases in her most sensual tone.

"Promise me you are not gonna wear too many layers," Josh says almost pouting at his girlfriend.

Emma just laughs, "I promise babe I will wear as much as you are."

Grinning Josh quickly pulls off his coat and kicks off his shoes removing any extra layers that might affect the fun of playing strip FIFA.

"Are you gonna play the game in your underwear?" Emma asks.

"Who says I'm wearing underwear?" Josh winks making Emma blush.

"Oh God ok, ok I'll go get ready," Emma says feeling the heat in her body rising.

"Ok sexy," Josh grins before setting off upstairs towards his bedroom.

Josh's cock is rock hard inside his pants wondering what outfit Emma will be wearing, he also really wants to know what kind of sexy underwear she bought today. Josh doesn't know if there is anything hotter than his beautiful girlfriend buying sexy lingerie for their strip FIFA game. He races upstairs to switch his PS4 on and that's when a small doubt appears in Josh's mind. He hasn't played much FIFA since the loss to Adam and that is a worry so how is he meant to beat the CPU at FIFA when he has not played the game enough to be good at it?

Josh is still worrying about this while the game loads up but then his bedroom door is pushed open. Emma walks in carrying all of her shopping bags and when she drops them on the floor Josh finally gets to see his girlfriend's outfit. She is wearing a tiny dark green top cut just below her ribs to show off her flat stomach. Emma has matched the shirt with a tight pair of denim shorts which are short enough to expose all of her legs. Finally on her feet Emma has a plain pair of white knee high socks making her look like she stepped out of an American high school sitcom.

Josh is stunned by his girlfriend's attire for a second before he grins and lets out a cheesy wolf whistle.

"Shut up you," Emma smirks pushing all her bags into the corner of Josh's clean bedroom.

"I can't help it Emma you look hot," Josh smiles taking a seat on his bed continuing to stare at his girlfriend.

"Well this will be my summer look then I guess," Emma says looking down at her sexy outfit.

"You can totally walk around all summer dressed like that," Josh replies with a slight moan, "I won't complain."

Emma giggles, "If you like the outfit so much why don't I just leave it on while you play?"

"No way," Josh says shaking his head, "This is still strip FIFA and I'm gonna get you naked."

Emma giggles at the fire in Josh's eyes and the strength of his words. She has no idea why teasing Josh and playing strip FIFA with him invokes such a change in character in the skinny teen. Truthfully however Emma doesn't care why, she loves being a tease and Josh is very willing to let her taunt him sexually. With Josh sat on his bed Emma automatically goes for the desk chair but them on a whim decides to leave it. Josh is too busy going through the menu screen to notice his girlfriend until she drops right down on his lap.

"Whoa Emma," Josh grunts in surprise as his girlfriend's tiny body rests on his lap.

"What? This looked like the most comfortable seat." Emma says with.a cheeky grin.

"God you really are going all out to make me feel better aren't you?" Josh says trying to relax as his girlfriend's bum presses down on his groin.

"Who says I'm only doing this for you babe?" Emma responds with a smile.

Josh groans again trying to concentrate in the menu screen in front of him but it is hard to focus with his girlfriend's denim clad ass pressing down on his semi hard cock.

"Uhh what team do you wanna pick," Josh stutters trying not to think about what Emma might be wearing under her shorts.

"Well I guess I didn't pick too good last time so I'll have Man Utd," Emma says looking up at the TV screen.

"Oh ok," Josh says a little surprised Emma actually knows about a Premier League team.

"Don't look at me like that," Emma says quickly, "United are really the only big team I know of alright."

"Honestly Emma I'm impressed that you know who Man Utd are," Josh says sincerely as he picks Utd as the CPU team.

"Well the only other team I know is your team so maybe you should be them?" Emma suggests.

"You want me to play as Bury against Man Utd?" Josh asks and when Emma nods her head Josh lets out a little sigh.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked, "Did I get something wrong?"

"No Emma it's just Utd are two divisions ahead of Bury so well I don't think I'll be able to get you naked," Josh says sadly.

"Awww don't be like that baby, I know you can win and get me all naked," Emma teases not wanting her boyfriend to be sad.

Josh bites his lip and tries to control the growing lust inside his body. He has only had little glimpses at this cock teasing side of Emma's personality and if Josh is honest with himself he doesn't want her to stop.

"Ok Bury verses United then," Josh says firmly hitting the play match button before his teasing girlfriend can get out another word.

Its a beautiful sunny day at Old Trafford as both teams walk out onto the pitch and Josh can feel the nerves building in his stomach. He has never wanted to win a game of FIFA more than he does right now.

"Are you gonna be ok to play with me sitting here?" Emma asks wiggling around on her boyfriend's lap.

"Yeah I'm fine Emma I'm more worried about you cause by the end of this game you are gonna be sitting naked in my lap," Josh says with a smirk.

Emma grins back wondering if strip FIFA now counts as foreplay, she hopes it will be foreplay anyway but the look in Josh's eyes makes her wonder if he will just ignore the game and move right to striping her nude. The game kicks off and instantly Josh starts passing the comfortably around the pitch getting used to to the still new to him FIFA 16 controls. After nearly 5 game minutes of keeping the ball Josh slides a pass into his striker Lowe who shoots hard and low directly at the goal but the shot is well saved by David De Gea.

"Shit I forgot I would be playing against De Gea," Josh complains.

"I'm sure you will score babe," Emma says reassuringly, "I didn't wear my new sexy underwear to keep it hidden away."

Josh groans again, Emma's teasing is really starting to have a effect on the young teen. His cock is rock hard inside his pants and Josh is sure Emma can feel it. The bulge in his pants is clearly poking against his girlfriends denim clad asscheeks but Emma hasn't mentioned anything about it. She just stays sat on his hard bulge grinning while he plays a football video game.

"Did I mention lately that you are perfect?" Josh says looking up at his girlfriend as the ball runs out of play.

"Yes you did but I'm cool with you saying it over and over again," Emma replies with a smirk.

Josh laughs and tries to get his concentration back on the game but Utd are on the break. Mata and Rooney combine with a one two that sends Mata clean through on goal. Desperately Josh sends his defender over to win the ball but it's a mistimed slide tackle that sends Mata sprawling to the ground just inside the penalty area.

"Shit," Josh shouts as the referee blows his whistle.

"What's wrong?" Emma asks as the ref runs up to the Bury defender.

"I missed my tackle and Utd have a penalty OH WHAT THE FUCK," Josh roars as the official produces a red card.

Emma giggles at Josh's angry outburst as a window pops up on screen showing that the Bury defender Clarke has been sent off with only 10 minutes of the game gone.

"He fucking sent him off I don't believe that," Josh whines watching a reply of the tackle.

"Oh that's bad," Emma says trying to be sympathetic.

"Yeah that red card is gonna cost me an item of clothing too," Josh groans annoyed with himself for making an Adam like tackle.

"What? I thought it was just stripping for goals?" Emma asks feeling confused.

Josh simply shrugs his shoulders, "It's just the rules of strip FIFA Emma."

"Remind me to see all these rules in writing one day," Emma says as Mata lines up the penalty.

Josh tries to concentrate but Mata just steps up and calmly slots the ball into the bottom right hand corner.

"Yay one nil," Emma shouts wiggling around on Josh's lap in celebration.

"God damn it," Josh groans knowing he is not only one goal down but he has also lost a player and has to remove two items of clothing.

Still grinning Emma rolls off her boyfriend's lap till she is kneeling on his bed.

"Come on babe strip time," Emma says with a hungry look in her eyes.

Seeing that look in his girlfriend's eyes makes Josh forget about all his problems. He is still blown away by the fact that a beautiful girl like Emma finds him attractive as Josh stands up pulling off his sweater and undershirt in one go.

"Very nice baby," Emma purrs looking at her boyfriend's bare chest.

Josh drops his two items of clothing down to the floor before sitting back down. He waits for Emma to crawl back into his lap but she stays kneeling on the bed a few feet away from him.

"Don't you want to sit in my lap again?" A shirtless Josh asks.

"Nope easier if I stay here cause you are gonna be stripping a lot," Emma says brightly.

"Oh babe just cause I got ten men doesn't mean I can't still get you naked," Josh teases back.

Emma giggles loudly then settles back against the pillows on Josh's bed with her eyes locked firmly on the TV. Josh knuckles down and starts to play properly getting to grips with FIFA 16. The next 10 minutes of gameplay see Bury start to get more into the game as Josh wins several corners in quick succession but they come to nothing.

Josh's only worry is that he hasn't managed to get a clear opening at goal even though he has had more possession. 27 minutes into the game and Josh again moves the ball nicely upfield until he is body checked by a Utd defender. The free kick is 30 yards out but Josh takes it quickly hoping to catch the CPU out. He passes the ball to Lowe who turns and gets in the box where he is instantly tripped up by Smalling.

"PENALTY," Josh shouts and the ref agrees pointing instantly to the spot.

"Oh is that against my team?" Emma asks and Josh nods before letting out a cry of frustration.

"Book him," Josh yells to the virtual ref, "You sent my guy off that must at least be a yellow."

Unsurprisingly the game doesn't listen to Josh and Smalling is left unbooked.

"He should have been booked, he's a very naughty boy," Emma purrs agreeing with upset boyfriend.

Josh turns his head away from the TV to stare at his girlfriend who has moved forwards kneeling on his bed.

"If the referee won't punish him then maybe you should punish me," Emma says biting her lips softly.

The skinny teen knows Emma is only teasing him in order to distract him from the penalty. Emma moves around on his bed turning her back to Josh then sticking her jean shorts clad ass up in the air.

"Spank me Josh, spank me for having such a naughty team," Emma groans feeling so slutty posing on her boyfriend's bed with her ass in the air.

Josh forgets about the penalty, the lack of booking even about strip FIFA as a whole as Emma poses in front of him like a horny cam girl. For the first time in their relationship Josh wonders how Emma was able to hide this side of her from him. Sure she flirted and teased him a bit but nothing like this, Josh honestly wonders if strip FIFA has unlocked the flirty side of Emma in the same way he discovered his exhibitionist side.

"Are you going to spank your bad little girlfriend or not?" Emma asks looking over her shoulder snapping Josh back to reality.

Raising his hand Josh swings it towards his girlfriend's ass hoping he doesn't hit her too hard. His palm firmly strikes Emma's denim covered cheek and the sound of the spank echoes around his bedroom.

"Mmmm another one," Emma purrs softly and Josh lifts his hand just as a whistle goes.

The teen turns his attention back to the TV to see his penalty is all lined up and ready to be taken. With the concentration of a true FIFA player Josh ignores his begging to be spanked girlfriend and picks up his controller. Ryan Lowe won the penalty and now takes it slamming the ball hard to the keeper's left all while Emma is left bent over on all 4's waiting for a spank that will never come.

"Yes one all," Josh cries punching the air with delight as Lowe wheels away in celebration.

"Well at least now I know my bum can't distract you," Emma pouts as she turns back around.

Josh laughs, "Oh Emma the second after I win this game I'm gonna have you bent right over my knee you dirty little tease."

Emma gasps, Josh has never spoken to her like that before and the shock in her face must show as Josh's instantly looks sad. Quickly she closes the distance and wraps her arms around Josh's bare chest before he gets all guilty and apologizes. She softly kisses him hoping that will reassure Josh and show she is ok with a bit of name calling.

"I guess I've learnt something new about you today," Josh smiles kissing the top of Emma's head.

"No you have just become that confident sexy Josh again and I would do anything for him," Emma replies grinning up at her boyfriend.

"Anything huh?" Josh smirks, "Like losing an item of clothing cause I just scored in strip FIFA?"

Emma breaks the hug and moves back, "Yes but I was gonna do that anyway."

Josh turns his head and watches as Emma grabs the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulls it up. A large groan escapes Josh's lips as Emma reveals her sexy white lace bra to him. The lace looks so frilly and small that Josh wonders how such a tiny sexy bra can comfortable hold his girlfriend's firm C cup breasts.

"Do you like my new bra?" Emma asks tossing her shirt on top of Josh's removed clothes.

"Uh yeah it's hot," Josh stammers still staring at Emma's newly bought lingerie.

Emma giggles and just watches her boyfriend's eyes as he openly admires her breasts.

"They have kicked off again," Emma says making Josh quickly snap his head to the side to see his TV.

Emma wants to carry on teasing Josh in order to distract him from his game but part of her thinks Josh has been teased enough. Josh's face is already flushed and Emma can see the rock hard bulge in his pants caused by all her teasing antics. Emma feels so free, she loves being a tease and now she has finally found a guy she is comfortable around to really show off her flirty nature.

Emma's stripping had Josh so distracted that he didn't even think about the game kicking off again. Luckly Emma reminded him so now the shirtless winger has both hands on his controller and his mind back on the game. Man Utd have possession from the kick off but Josh quickly wins the ball back off Carrick then launches a long ball downfield.

Josh wins another free kick inside Utd's half and again takes it quickly again pushing the ball to his right winger Jones. He charges into the box then cuts inside cleanly beating two Utd defenders before hitting a shot across the goal.

"YES GET IN THERE," Josh roars in celebration as the ball stays buried in the bottom left hand corner of De Gea's goal.

"You scored again?" Emma questions, "You just scored like a second ago."

"I know two quick goals," Josh says with a beaming smile on his face, "Jones you beauty," Josh says praising the midfielder that just put him ahead.

"This feels unfair, are you cheating?" A suspicious Emma asks.

"Nope just on a hot streak Emma now I think you owe me another item," Josh says barely able to contain his lust.

Emma again enjoys the hungry look in Josh's eyes directed at her body then wonders aloud, "Shorts or socks?"

"Shorts defo," Josh says quickly remembering to hit the pause button on the game so he can enjoy this moment.

Emma pops the little gold button on her shorts then lays down flat on Josh's bed. The young woman wonders if this is what strippers feel like as her fingers hook onto the waistband of her shorts. Josh gasps as Emma starts to slowly pull down her jean shorts. He can see the small white fabric that must be Emma's panties then Josh sees just how small they are.

"Holy shit is that a thong?" Josh asks having never seen his girlfriend wear a thong before.

"Yep," Emma says with a grin as she kicks her shorts off.

Josh watches as his underwear clad girlfriend roll onto her front and his eyes instantly go to Emma's ass. His girlfriend's round pale bum looks so perfect in her new white lace thong. Josh has the urge to reach over and squeeze Emma's exposed asscheeks, Emma doesn't like wearing thongs and Josh knows this so to see Emma wearing one has Josh seriously worried about cumming in his pants.

"Fuck you look amazing," Josh says with a small groan as Emma rolls back over.

"Is wearing a thong really all I need to do to please you?" Emma teases.

"That and playing strip FIFA with me," Josh fires back.

Emma laughs and watches Josh's reaction as he slowly turns back towards the game. She can see her boyfriend is sweating and having a hard time not thinking about her thong clad ass. Emma hates thongs and she is already annoyed at how much the tiny bit of fabric is pulling up her butt crack but she bought it fully knowing that it would help her tease Josh. The game restarts and Josh is having trouble getting the sight of his girlfriend's bare asscheeks out of his mind.

He has no idea why, he has seem Emma naked several times yet seeing her in a thong has blown his mind. Josh manages to win the ball back again from Utd and breaks upfield but Josh mis hits his cross sending the ball harmlessly into the arms of De Gea. The Utd keeper launches the ball quickly down field and Josh is outnumbered in defence thanks to the early sending off. Mata lifts the ball over the top of the Bury right back and Rooney races onto it skipping past Josh's only centre back before tapping the ball calmly past the onrushing keeper.

"Yes," Emma shouts jumping up and down on Josh's bed.

Josh can only grunt, he wants to be angry but watching Emma jumping around in just her underwear just doesn't make him feel upset.

"God he's an ugly git," Emma says as the virtual Rooney runs up to the camera and celebrates.

Lifting his foot up Josh slowly starts to remove his thick black sock but Emma stops him.

"Whoa babe I didn't take my socks off so you can't either, get those pants off," Emma demands but Josh just laughs.

"You gave me a choice Emma," Josh reminds her.

"Still unfair I want you in your undies too," Emma says pouting pretending to be upset.

Josh's swollen cock throbs inside his pants once more but Josh is learning to ignore the horny urges inside him. The skinny teen quickly removes both his socks adding them to the clothes pile while Emma just stares at his bare feet.

"What?" Josh asks wondering why Emma is looking at his bare feet.

"You have really soft looking feet," Emma says slowly, "I've never noticed before."

Josh just shrugs not knowing what Emma means as he looks back up to the game and sees only 35 minutes of in game time has been played. The match is two all and Josh has already lost three items of clothing and his beautiful girlfriend is now to just her sexy new underwear. All the problems Josh felt he had this morning have faded into the background as he is playing what might be the hottest and most action packed game of strip FIFA he has ever played.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to thepac for this post:
Old 05-25-2016, 11:18 AM   #78
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Wow really good...I'm loving how this game of strip Fifa is going
Old 05-26-2016, 06:09 AM   #79
Nicklaus
Baby Member

This story is so good, started reading it yesterday and caught up like a year's worth of posts in an hour or 2 xD Can't wait for more!
Nicklaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:46 PM   #80
nonstopdisco

Wow! Everytime you update its always pure quality! Thanks for this one 😛
Old 05-27-2016, 06:12 AM   #81
newby200910

Glad to see a new part of this awesome story. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next installment.

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 11:21 AM   #82
Irishbttm69

Thumbs up

I just ran across this thread yesterday and couldn't pull myself away from it. I've now finally read all of the posts and find myself wanting more!

Bravo! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next installment!

P.S. I'm hoping one of the forfeits has one of the guys having to return home naked or nearly naked. As in they actually lose their clothes...permanently! Just a suggestion. :-)
Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:33 PM   #83
bamadude01
getDare Devil

can't wait for the next update
Old 06-24-2016, 01:29 AM   #84
ytrewq121212

Thumbs up Anxiously waiting an update

Hope you post an update soon, I come here everyday to check if there is a new part of the story, this one is amazing!!!
ytrewq121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:53 PM   #85
thepac

The game restarts and Josh wonders if either of them will avoid being naked at the end of this match. The early sending off has left his defence weakened and very vulnerable to a Utd counter attack. Josh's fears are realized when he tries to push upfield for an attack only for Utd to win the ball off him again.

Smalling lofts the ball forward and Rooney runs onto it beating the last defender for pace. Rooney races into the box and Josh sends his keeper out to narrow the angle but Rooney still gets his shot away. The ball rushes past the keeper but smashes into the post and bounces back to a Bury defender. Josh breathes a sigh of relief then panics again as Mata wins the ball back off his defender and shoots at the empty goal.

Hussy the Bury left back is stood on the goal line and is able just to block the shot with his body. He tries to clear it but the ball hits the retreating goalkeeper and loops up in the air. The ball then drops to Marital who tries to dribble into space to get the shot away but three Bury defenders quickly surround the young French striker stopping him from taking a shot until finally Josh is able to smash the ball away from his penalty area and takes a big deep breath.

"Fuck that was close," The teen mumbles knowing that luck played a big part in him not losing a goal in that goal mouth scramble.

"Don't worry babe it's coming," Emma says with a big grin on her face, "You will get naked before the game is done."

Josh is worried that his girlfriend might be right so he hits the menu button moving right to the substitute page.

"Oh you're not quitting on me are you?" Emma asks but Josh shakes his head.

"No but I might lose this game so I'm gonna do some damage control," Josh says bringing on a central defender for his goalscorer Jones.

"That to replace the guy that got sent off?" Emma asks and Josh smiles.

"Yeah that's right Emma see you do know stuff about football," He says kindly.

"Thanks for patronizing me Josh," Emma replies with an eye roll making Josh laugh.

"That's a big word for a ditzy little blonde," He fires back making Emma collapse in a fit of childish giggles.

Josh chooses to play on before his girlfriend can make another witty comment or try and tease him with her barely clothed body. The change works instantly as Utd throw the ball to Martial who moves to the edge of the area and tries a shot but Bury's new centre back Brown is able to block the shot and clear it away from danger.

The game enters injury time in the first half and Josh is able to win a corner. He takes his time lining the ball up before whipping it in however the cross is way too close to De Gea who punches it away. Josh tries to get another cross in towards his attackers but Blind this time knocks it clear and that's when the ref blows for half time.

Josh drops his controller down and takes a big deep breath trying to recover from such a wild first half.

"Still think you can get me naked?" Emma asks leaning back slightly so her boyfriend can get a good long look at her underwear clad body.

"Well that underwear is pretty slutty so won't take much effort to get it off you," Josh replies with a wink.

Now it's Emma's turn to gasp at Josh's teasing words, the sexual tension in the room is thick and Emma wonders if she will be able to keep herself in check once the game ends. She would love to jump her boyfriend after all these teasing and just ride him till he can't take anymore. Not for the first time a whistle blows and a football match gets in the way of Emma's sexually needs. She loves Josh but sometimes she does wonder even now if he would ever pick her over football.

Josh has restarted the match not just because he is eager to get Emma naked but he is so hard that he worries the next time Emma teases him he might just lose control and cum in his pants. Josh doesn't want to stop this amazing experience of playing strip FIFA with his cock teasing girlfriend or lose the amazing magic happening between them as they trade flirting comments.

The wild basketball like play of the first half has gone as Josh is trying to be more cautious. He is playing defensive and giving Utd more possession hoping to win the ball back and counter on them. Josh holds out for the first 10 minutes of the second half before Mata picks the ball up wide on the left and then the Spaniard whips a dangerous ball into the box and racing in from midfield Carrick gets on the end of the cross.

His header smashes into the post and bounces clear leaving both Josh and Emma gasping at how close Utd came to taking the lead. Two minutes later and Josh manages to slide a lucky through ball between the Utd defenders.

"Oh fuck no," Josh wails in frustration as De Gea races out and smothers the ball before his striker can run onto it.

"I'm gonna win, your gonna get naked," Emma teases in a sing song voice.

"If I don't win this I will cry," Josh jokes dryly.

The longer the game wears on the more Bury's 10 men start to suffer as Man Utd now are controlling the ball and Josh's fingers start to hurt as he slams into the buttons on his controller desperately chasing Utd's virtual players. Martial picks the ball up outside the Bury penalty area and once again tries a long range shot. It would've been a spectacular goal if it flew in from that far out but in truth the shot is tame and easily punched away by the Bury keeper.

With 70 minutes gone on the clock Wayne Rooney picks the ball up 30 yards out from goal. The ball is chipped into the box and incredibly the defensive midfielder Schneiderlin is the player who races onto the ball. He hits the ball on the up and his half volley flashes past the keeper yet somehow clips the top of the bar and goes out of play.

"Oh God I thought that was in," Josh gasps having almost jumped off his bed in shock.

"Me too," Emma moans holding her head in her hands having come so close to getting her boyfriend naked.

Even though he might lose this match Josh still has to smile seeing his girlfriend get so into a game of FIFA. The tensions of the match are starting to build and both Josh and Emma are feeling the pressure as both their teams miss half chances. Every time the ball goes out of play Josh can't help but look over at his girlfriend's thong clad ass still amazed that she would wear a thong just for him and a game of strip FIFA.

Emma can feel Josh's eyes on her ass and she feels so desirable. Being a cocktease is not considered mature or ladylike and Emma certainly wouldn't be like this with any guy other than her boyfriend. Josh just makes her feel so sexy and that makes her want to be more playful and flirty with him.

The game is down to the last couple of minutes and Josh can't believe how tense it has gotten. The first half was an action packed goalfest so it is strange for the second half to be scoreless. Josh is desperate not to concede in the last few minutes but when he launches the ball forward from deep in his own half he is delighted to watch the Utd defender mistakenly head it behind for a corner.

"Here we go Emma," Josh says confidently, "This is where you get naked."

The brunette simply rolls over and stretches out across Josh's bed momentarily distracting the horny teen. Josh forgets he is in a game for a second as he looks at Emma's half naked body already mentally deciding which parts of her he should kiss first. Once again his lust is interrupted by the sound of a referee's whistle and Josh remembers that he has a chance to win this game.

He aims to whip a hard low cross into the area but it hits Smalling's head and loops away from goal. Josh is quick to win the second ball however and instantly passes it into the box hoping to score with an old fashioned lower league goal mouth scramble. Mayor controls the ball just on the penalty spot but then Blind slides across him winning the ball and knocking the Bury player over.

"Penalty!" Josh cries out hopefully but the virtual referee is unmoved.

The ball is passes back to De Gea who kicks it up to the halfway line where Depay is stood waiting. Josh hadn't even seen Depay come on the field, the substitution must have happen during one of the breaks in play when he was staring at Emma's ass. Depay has the ball and is racing away on the counter attack as Josh tries desperately to get back and tackle him.

Depay is too quick however and is clean through on goal so Josh quickly makes his keeper race out. The Bury keeper slides in and tackles Depay but the ball somehow deflects off his legs and lands right back at Depay's feet. The Utd winger now has an open goal and the chance to win the match.

"No," Josh shouts in desperation sending his right back flying in literally hacking Depay down from behind.

"Whoa what was that?" Emma says sitting up as the ref blows his whistle.

"That was taking one for the team," Josh says as the red card is produced for his right back Riley.

"I don't understand is he off too?" Emma asks trying to work what is going on.

"Yeah your guy was clean through on goal and I fouled him so that's an automatic red card," Josh explains.

"And now you are down to 9 men?" Emma asks and Josh nods, "Do you have to strip again too?"

"Oh shit," Josh says suddenly, "I forgot about that, I was just trying not to lose."

Emma can't help but laugh at the sudden look of panic on Josh's face upon working out he has to strip for her again. The skinny teen stands up cursing his bad luck, he did the right thing in stopping what would be a certain goal but that means he will be down to his final layer. Josh pulls his pants down unashamedly showing off his dark blue boxers and the big bulge inside them. Emma lets out a sexy little giggle and openly stares at the outline of Josh's cock that is poking into the fabric of his undies.

Josh's cock can't help but twitch as his girlfriend stares at it like a hungry predator stalking its prey so Josh quickly sits out of fear that he might cum in his pants in front of her. Josh kicks his removed pants over onto the growing pile of clothes before he turns back to the game. Bury are down to 9 men but thankfully for Josh it is close to full time so Utd don't have much time to take advantage. Blind however has a free kick lined up only 30 yards away from Josh's goal and that is a worry to the nearly naked teen.

His shot however harmlessly flies over the bar and Josh lets out a big sigh of relief. Getting a man sent off didn't cost him a goal and now Josh is fully focused on getting to full time with the scores level. He smashes the ball upfield from the goal kick before quickly trying to win the ball mentally counting down the seconds hoping he can last through injury time. The full time whistle blows and Josh lets out a big sigh of relief knowing he could have easily lost that game in fact thinking back on it Josh wonder how he didn't lose the game.

He spent most of the match down to 10 men and the last few minutes playing with just 9 yet someone he was able to draw with the mighty Manchester United. Making a mental note to check what difficulty setting this was on Josh turns to look at his girlfriend who is staring back at him with a confused look on her face.

"What happens now?" Emma asks.

"With what?" Josh replies even though he is sure he knows what she means.

"With the game" Emma says sounding curious, "I mean can strip FIFA end with a draw?"

"No Emma it doesn't but we got a few options on how to end the match," Josh says clicking X to get to the end of match choices.

"So extra time or penalties then," Emma reads from the TV screen.

Josh nods his head, he remembers that when he and Adam drew they played extra time. Down to 9 men and with only one item of clothing left Josh certainly doesn't want to play another 30 minutes with such a big disadvantage. Thankful that Emma doesn't fully understand the rules of football Josh knows what to do.

"I think we should do a penalty shoot out," The semi naked teen says looking over at his girlfriend.

Emma nods but then a thought hits her, "Do we have to strip for each penalty scored?"

"Erm," Josh stutters caught off guard by Emma's knowledge of shoot outs.

"I guess we could do a winner takes all thing," Josh says slowly trying to think it out fully in his head.

"So whoever loses has to get naked?" Emma asks and her boyfriend nods.

"And they have to do the forfeit too," Josh quickly adds.

Emma grins, "Oh yeah I liked the forfeit last time."

Josh liked it too, the memory of it makes his throb hard inside his tented boxers, "Ok so a strip FIFA winner takes all penalty shoot out then," Josh says firmly clicking X on the option marked shoot out.
The following 2 users say Thank You to thepac for this post:
Old 06-30-2016, 09:23 AM   #86
nonstopdisco

Wow!! You're pretty pro at leaving some sweet cliffhangers haha!! Epic update again, thanks!!
Old 07-01-2016, 01:29 AM   #87
ytrewq121212

Nice update! Keep them coming!!!

Dislike: light anal

Limits: family, permanant, illegal, extreme pain, face, pretty much anything else
ytrewq121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:10 AM   #88
thepac

Emma nods and Josh quickly skips through the choose your penalty takers menu as he is too nervous to spend time picking the right players. He wants to win this game so bad even though it's only against the computer Josh still actually wants to win a strip FIFA match for a change. Josh also wants his beautiful teasing girlfriend naked and all he has to do to get that is win a penalty shoot out.

Bury will take the first penalty and Hussy the left back is the man to step up. Josh is nervous watching the bar on the bottom left of screen hoping to time it right for the perfect penalty.

"Yes," Josh shouts as the ball flies into the left hand side of the goal.

"The keeper never moved," Emma complains leaning forward on Josh's bed.

"Well our goalie doesn't dive for pens either so it's realistic," Josh replies and Emma instantly slaps his arm.

"Don't be mean to Arron, we went to high school together he's a nice guy," Emma says but Josh only laughs.

"Well you should have dated him then instead," Josh teases.

"Maybe I will," Emma instantly replies, "He would let me win at FIFA."

"That reminds me are you sure Becca won't go out with him?" Josh asks, "I mean you want him to date and she's single right now."

"Yes I'm sure they tried dating before and Arron is just too nice for a slut like Becca," Emma grins cheekily.

"Jesus and you give out to Adam for ripping on me when you call your own best friend a slut," Josh taunts.

"Yeah but Becca is a slut Josh you know that hell Becca admits it herself," Emma replies still grinning.

"At least she isn't lying on my bed in just some slutty lingerie," Josh shoots back.

The brunette bites her lip for a second then whispers, "I like it when you think of me as a slut."

Josh lets out a soft moan and the bulge in his boxers noticeably moves. He is so stunned that he barely hears the whistle coming from the TV.

"Oh you twat," Emma shouts suddenly breaking her seductive spell as she sits up glaring angryily at the TV.

Josh wheels his head around to see that Utd have missed their first penalty.

"How did they miss?" Josh asks, "I wasn't even holding the controller."

"I know," Emma says grumpily, "That stupid guy Mata managed hit the bar even when I had you all distracted."

Josh can't help but laugh, Emma's teasing tactic was perfect but the CPU still managed to miss what was an unguarded goal. Danny Mayor is up next for Bury and Josh is feeling good about this game now. Luck is clearly on his side and that shows as he confidently taps the penalty home sending De Gea diving the wrong way.

"Oh no I'm gonna lose aren't I?" Emma whines as Bury are now leading the shootout two nil.

"Possibly," Josh says with a little smile, "Unless you wanna offer something like last time?"

"Do you want anything more than to see me naked?" Emma asks with a raised eyebrow and Josh instantly shakes his head.

"Well then I guess I better hope my guys can win then," Emma says as Rooney steps up for Manchester Utd.

Josh this time is actually prepared but that doesn't help him as he dives the wrong way and Rooney just smashes his penalty right down the middle. Utd have a foothold back in this shootout but as Rose steps forward for Bury Josh feels totally in control. He wants to get Emma naked so badly that nothing will stop him as he hits the circle button and his penalty flies into the top corner. Bury are leading three one as Herrera steps up for Utd but Josh is ready sending his keeper diving the right way saving the midfielder's weak spot kick.

"Yes come on one away from victory," Josh says excitedly and Emma can't help but smile.

"See look how happy you are," She teases, "I hope I don't have to do this every time you're sad."

"As long as you keep wanting to play strip FIFA I'll be happy," Josh says honestly.

His substitute defender Brown is the player stepping up to take Bury's next pen and Josh knows a goal wins him the match and strips Emma naked. He is nervous and sweaty but is confident about just smashing his spot kick right down the middle. The Utd keeper dives to his left as Josh's shot powerfully smashes into the back of the net for the Bury victory.

"YESSSSS," Josh roars in delight jumping up in the air and pumping his fist.

"Well done babe," Emma says feeling a little weird about losing when she had pretty much no control of the outcome.

"Was that too much?" Josh asks shyly wondering if he over celebrated.

Emma shakes her head as she climbs up off the bed then stands in front of her semi naked boyfriend trying to control her breathing as all she wants to do is sink her fingers into Josh's naked flesh. She can see that Josh's cock is so hard almost bulging through his boxers making Emma hope her forfeit is something naughty and sexual.

"You lost," Josh breathes slowly," Now strip."

Grinning Emma places her hands on Josh's bare chest pushing him back till he takes a seat on his bed. Emma has never given a guy a strip tease before but she is relaxed enough in front of her boyfriend to try it without worrying about making a fool of herself. Her hands reach behind her back and start pulling at the lace strap of her brand new bra.

Josh loudly groans, he has never enjoyed winning a strip FIFA game more than today as his gorgeous girlfriend is going to strip naked for him. Emma unclips her bra and holds the lace material against her boobs still with a big smile on her face watching her boyfriend's reaction. Unconsciously Josh cups his rock hard cock through his underwear giving it a squeeze while he waits for Emma to strip. The brunette drops her bra down to the floor and stands in front of Josh completely topless.

"Oh God," Josh groans squeezing his bulge harder.

He stares at Emma's naked tits thinking back to all the times he has gotten to kiss and squeeze his girlfriend's firm boobs. Emma stays perfectly still letting her boyfriend openly stare at her bare boobs making her feel so sexy and slutty for being so on display in front of him. The brunette slowly starts to turn around taking Josh's attention off her boobs and onto her thong clad bum. Josh makes another groaning sound and starts rubbing himself harder through his boxers.

Emma takes a look over her shoulder and it's a pleasurable sight to see her own boyfriend masturbating over her, "Are you gonna cum if I take my panties off?" Emma asks in her most teasing voice.

"Uhhhhhh yeah," Josh moans unable to stop stroking his cock to his horny teasing girlfriend.

"Is that my forfeit, to make you cum everywhere again?" Emma teases back making Josh groan even louder.

"It fucking will be if you don't take them off now," Josh growls lustfully.

"What is my forfeit?" Emma asks playfully just as she hooks her fingers into the waistband of her tiny thong panties.

Josh stops and thinks for a second then seems to have a moment of clarity in between his growing lust.

He smirks at the almost naked Emma and says, "Well naughty teases tend to get a spanking and you are a very naughty tease Emma."

"I'm getting a spanking?" Emma echoes back slightly shocked that her sweet gentle boyfriend would suggest something like that.

"Yes Emma you are getting a spanking for being such a bad girl," Josh says firmly reaching forward with his long arm grabbing hold of Emma.

The brunette squeals and giggles in excitement as Josh pulls her over to him and in an instant Emma finds herself bent over Josh's knee.

"Josh!" Emma exclaims in shock as her boyfriend grabs her tiny lace panties.

"Such a slut for wearing this thong," Josh mutters in a deep voice dragging his girlfriend's panties down to her knees.

Emma is lying naked over her boyfriend's lap with her ass teasingly stuck up in the air. She can't believe how Josh has reacted to all her teasing, he is acting just like one of her many fantasies and that thought leaves Emma biting her lip as she feels Josh's soft hand running across her asscheek. He gives it a gentle squeeze and Emma decides to act quickly or she might be the one who cums prematurely.

"Please spank me baby, I've been such a bad girl," Emma moans like a desperate porn actress.

"And you lost the strip FIFA game," Josh quickly reminds her.

"Yes I lost the game, I suck at strip FIFA please punish me for being bad at FIFA," Emma wails going all out no longer caring about keeping her fantasy hidden.

Josh raises his right hand but stops and takes a second to consider how lucky he is. He has a sexy girlfriend who not only played a strip game with him but deliberately teased him through the whole game and now she is naked and begging him to spank her. His hand swings down and perfectly slaps his girlfriend's round butt cheek making it wobble slightly from the impact.

"Ahhhhhh," Emma gasps as the stinging pain of the first spank runs through her body.

"You are getting 20 spanks," Josh announces, "19 more to go."

Emma nods her head then feels her tall boyfriend leaning his head down towards hers.

"Tell me if I hit you too hard," His concerned voice whispers breaking the spell of the fantasy just for a second.

Emma couldn't love Josh anymore than she does in this moment. His care and compassion for her even when she acts like a dirty needy slut shows just what a nice guy he is.

"Spank me hard," The young woman whimpers, "Teach me a lesson."

Josh doesn't need to hear anymore as he sits up straight and delivers a swift slap to his girlfriend's ass. Emma grunts in pain feeling Josh's hand print burn against her cheek. It's been so long since Emma has has someone spank her and even that wasn't in a sexual context. Having your ass swatted during a sleepover by your BBF is nothing compared to being naked and spread out over your boyfriend's lap.

Josh spanks Emma again in the same spot and he sees a small red bruise start to form across his girlfriend's skin. The skinny teen moves his hand over starts smacking Emma's other asscheek. Three hard blows to her right cheek leaves it just as red as her left cheek and the moans coming out of Emma's mouth are like nothing Josh has ever heard. She is almost purring with delight as she wiggled around on top of his lap keeping her beautiful round ass pushed up in the air waiting for more slaps.

Josh deliver another hard slap to Emma's bum making her momentarily grunt in pain then gasp in delight. Emma doesn't dare spread her legs worried about how wet she must be right now as she lives out one of her biggest fantasies. Josh delivers 3 more hard spanks to his girlfriend making her ass not only jiggle from each shot but Emma's ass is now glowing a light shade of bruised red.

"Learnt your lesson yet?" Josh asks knowing he is halfway through the spanking forfeit.

Emma shakes her head, "No sir I've not been punished enough."

Josh groans again wondering just what strip FIFA has done to his cute girlfriend.

"I didn't just lose at FIFA," Emma continues, "But I kept teasing you aswell and teases need to be punished."

Josh can't argue with that as he raises his hand and slaps Emma's ass once again. Her two pale cheeks are now nice and red thanks to Josh's hand but Emma doesn't seem to mind the pain. Josh can't understand why his girlfriend is enjoying the pain and humiliation of a spanking but chooses not to question it. Emma has always been cool about his fetishes so it would be crazy for Josh to call Emma out on something that he might find a little strange.

"Harder," Emma purrs, "Please baby it feels so good,"

Josh takes a big deep breath amazed that hearing Emma beg like that didn't make him cum right then and there. He doesn't want to hurt Emma but clearly she wants some pain so lifting his arm Josh properly swings his hand down striking Emma's asscheek hard making a loud smacking noise that echoes around Josh's bedroom. Emma cries out in pain but she stays on Josh's lap leaving Josh amazed, he spanked his girlfriend as hard as he could but she isn't telling him to stop. He hit Emma so hard that his hand print is visible across Emma's right butt cheek and Josh knows that it must be hurting her.

"You ok?" Josh can't help but ask worried because he can visible see his hand print tattooed across her bum.

"Yes I can take it," Emma says panting softly, "You can do more hard ones baby I wanna feel my ass stinging for the rest of the weekend."

Josh can't help but be stunned at Emma's current behavior, he is seeing a completely new side of his girlfriend and Josh really doesn't know how to react. He gives her sore looking bum another hard shot making Emma's naked body bounce up in his lap putting pressure on his still hard cock. Josh winces and tries to think unsexy thoughts not wanting to cum in his boxers while his girlfriend is lying on top of him getting her ass spanked.

"Thank you sir," Emma moans suddenly and Josh takes a second to calm himself down.

She is taking this corporal punishment in a way Josh never expected, he never thought his girlfriend would be the kind of girl to enjoy a hard spanking. Josh wonders just how long Emma's ass will be stinging from this spanking and picturing his girlfriend struggling to sit for the next couple of days makes the skinny teen smile.

"Bad, bad girl," Josh says suddenly slapping Emma's ass again right on the large red hand mark that is bruised across Emma's cheek.

"Oh fuck yes," Emma cries out being pushed forward by the force of blow.

Emma loves getting her butt slapped but she has never taken anything like this before. Her boyfriend is properly punishing her, slapping her ass so hard that Emma is actually wondering if she will need to put some ice on her sore cheeks when she gets home.

"Five to go," Josh reminds his sexy bent over girlfriend.

"Yes sir punish my bum," Emma replies loving the dominant way Josh is teasing her.

Josh decides to go all out for Emma's last few spank raising his hand quickly then swatting it down on his girlfriend's glowing red cheeks. No sooner has a grunt of pain come out of Emma's mouth then Josh spanks her again leaving Emma to cry out as her stinging cheeks continue to jiggle.

"So hot," Josh can't help but moan swatting his palm against Emma's bent over bum.

The brunette giggles then yelps in pain as Josh spanks her again adding to the redness on her cheeks. Josh lands another hard smack on Emma's ass leaving him with just one spank left. The skinny teen starts to raise his hand but he stops and licks his palm first. Looking behind her Emma giggles watching her boyfriend lick his palm so she lifts her hips up really angling her ass into the air giving Josh a bigger target to smack. Grinning Josh lifts his arm as high as his skinny body will allow before bringing it down with force across Emma's backside.

"HOLY SHIT," Emma screams in pain as Josh's hand whacks her sore bum hard.

"Sorry babe," Josh quickly apologizes giving her a hug scared he might have really hurt her.

"I'm ok really Josh I'm ok," Emma says quickly even though she likes the feel of her boyfriend cuddling her after spanking her hard.

Josh holds himself against Emma for a few seconds before leaning back and helping the brunette off his lap. Emma winces in pain as she gets to her feet feeling the full impact of the bottom beating she just endured. Her hands cup her heavily bruised cheeks and already Emma can feel the heat coming off her spanked bum.

"Oh God that feels so sore," Emma moans lightly rubbing her aching asscheeks.

"I'm really sorry Emma I got carried away," Josh apologizes again.

Emma rolls her eyes, "Babe you don't have to be sorry or feel guilty," She explains, "I wanted this, I er guess you noticed I got way into being spanked."

Josh nods his head absent mindedly pushing down the still throbbing bulge in his boxers.

"And that I was a real naughty tease too," Emma continues biting her lip slightly.

"Yeah," Josh interrupts, "I've never heard you talk like that before Emma, it was awesome."

"Glad you liked it," Emma says honestly, "I've kinda always gotten a little thrill out of being a tease."

"And out of being punished for it," Josh adds cheekily.

Emma nods then looks to the ground with embarrassment, "I guess you think I'm a proper slut."

"No Emma I don't in fact I think it's awesome that you would be open with me and share that side of yourself," Josh says getting up to comfort his slightly worried girlfriend.

"Thanks babe," Emma says feeling relieved as she wraps her arms around Josh.

She gives her semi naked boyfriend a hard squeeze having not expected the day to turn out like this. She feels so much closer to Josh now that she has shared some of her deepest darkest feelings.

"Thanks for playing strip FIFA with me," Josh says softly kissing Emma on top of the head, "Maybe we can play again some time so I can give you a forfeit that isn't one of your kinky fetishes."

Emma laughs breaking the hug and slapping her giggling boyfriend on the arm.

"Just cause I like getting my bum slapped doesn't mean it's not a forfeit or that it doesn't hurt," Emma states still giggling.

"I know," Her boyfriend says with a grin, "I just wish I could see you at work tomorrow trying your hardest not to sit down."

Emma sticks her tongue out at a laughing Josh before turning round to collect her removed clothing.

"Hey what are you doing?" Josh asks watching his naked girlfriend rummage through the pile of clothing on his bedroom floor.

"Getting dressed, what does it look like I'm doing?" Emma says firmly.

"No way I won so you are staying naked," Josh says then quickly moves to his bed, "Anyway I badly need you right now."

Emma turns round and watches her normally neat and tidy boyfriend fling the covers off his bed. The brunette gets a small bit of satisfaction from the fact that Josh hasn't even noticed that he's knocked his PS4 controller onto the floor.

"Awww are you horny baby?" Emma teases making Josh groan.

"Yes I need it Emma, I need to fuck you," Josh growls moving towards his naked girlfriend.

"Me too but I think your Mum will be home soon and I really don't want her to catch me corrupting her little boy," Emma teases with a naughty wink.

"So your place then?" Josh says so desperately he will go anywhere with Emma in order to get some relief.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking and anyway I need to get all my shopping home," Emma adds with a giggle.

Josh sighs and shakes his head, "Fine I'll carry all your bags home Emma but once I do you are gonna stop teasing and deliver."

Emma grins once again getting that extreme confidence out of her boyfriend that makes her feel so flirty.

"Well if I don't you could always spank me again," Emma teases making Josh once again groan in sexual frustration.

Josh still can't believe Emma was able to hide this cock teasing side of her personality from him and also Josh is loving the fact that he just played the best game of strip FIFA ever with his amazingly filthy girlfriend. He has forgotten about all his problems with Adam and Lindsey thanks to Emma and this game and now all he can think about is getting to Emma's bedroom. Josh watches his girlfriend slowly get dressed seeing her discomfort when she tries to pull her shorts up over her sore ass.

"Want me to rub it better?" Josh asks seeing his girlfriend struggle with her jean shorts.

"I want you to get my pants out of that bag cause I'm not walking home in these," Emma says tugging her shorts down leaving them on Josh's bedroom floor.

Struggling to stop laughing Josh roots around in one of Emma's shopping bag before pulling out the leggings she was wearing earlier. Josh's phone buzzes just as he throws Emma her pants so he walks over to see a text from Adam.

"Hey mate just checking in hope everything is ok and that I've not caused you any grief," The text from his best friend reads.

Grinning Josh picks up his phone and quickly starts typing back while Emma tries to slowly pull her pants up protecting her bruised bottom.

"Yeah mate everything is fine see you in college on Monday," Josh replies before hitting send.

Josh smiles and puts his phone down then goes back to watching his sexy girlfriend dress before suddenly remembering that his PS4 is still on. Quickly picking his controller up Josh turns his console off once again amazed by the power of strip FIFA. The game isn't just going to get him laid but it also opened up Emma to act like a teasing flirt and a spanked brat. FIFA 16 has already earned its money back in Josh's eyes now all he needs to do is get some revenge on Adam.
The following 5 users say Thank You to thepac for this post:
Old 08-01-2016, 11:37 AM   #89
nonstopdisco

Please continue this soon mate, the last update is sweet 😜 need to see what happens next haha!! Genius!!
Old 08-10-2016, 12:00 PM   #90
thepac

The last few weeks of college have been tough for Adam as he struggled through a mountain of coursework and extra football training. He is so thankful that today is not only a Friday but that he is on a two week break for half term. The blonde is walking home with a spring in his step at the thought of two weeks of free time which Adam plans to use his to train religiously at FIFA 16 in order to beat Simon.

Two straight defeats to the big defender has made Adam wonder if he is really as good at FIFA as he thought. The other thing that has been weighting on Adam's mind is the behavior of his best friend Josh. At first Adam was convinced he had totally ruined his friendship with the skinny winger after their last strip FIFA forfeit.

Adam doesn't have any regrets about sending Josh's nude pictures to Lindsey because only Josh seems blind to the fact that Lindsey has a huge crush on him. Josh's reaction to it however did upset the blonde as Josh didn't speak to him for nearly a week and when he did get back in touch Adam noticed just how happy his best friend was. It's like there are now two different Josh's, one who was so angry and upset at him for sending out those nude pics then a Josh who is happier than Adam can ever remember him being.

The worst part is Adam has no idea what sparked Josh's 180 degree personality switch. Adam wonders if Lindsey has contacted him about the pictures but he is too afraid of getting Josh upset to ask him. The blonde has even wondered if Josh is cheating on Emma with Lindsey but quickly dismisses that thought because he has never seen Josh so attached to his girlfriend as he has been over the past week. Josh's attitude change remains a complete mystery but it's not something Adam desperately wants to solve because he is just happy Josh is still talking to him.

"Hey man wait up," A voice behind him shouts so Adam slows down until Josh walks up next to him.

"You going to Baxter's party tomorrow night?" The shaven headed teen asks.

The blonde shakes his head, "No way I remember her last party when the cops got called."

Josh smiles, "Yeah that was awesome and they thought she was the hooker we hired for the party that was boss."

Adam laughs too remembering Sarah Baxter's horrified expression when the policeman tried to arrest her for being a prostitute at her own 18th birthday party.

"In fairness though she was dressed really slutty," Adam says once both men have stopped laughing.

"That's why I thought you'd be going," Josh says with a cheeky grin, "The chance to perv over Sarah in another slutty outfit."

Adam lets out a bark of laughter, "Fuck man I'm single but not desperate enough to just go over to a party to look at some slutty dressed girls."

"You've changed," Josh teases, "So what are you doing tonight?"

"Dunno," Adam says with a shrug, "Was just thinking of chilling out maybe play some FIFA online."

"Sounds good," Josh replies, "Though now I've got FIFA 16 and had a change to practice on it I'm good for a rematch with you."

Adam swings his head around to look at his friend surprised at him for offering to play FIFA again.

"Well ok I guess if you are not out with Emma tonight," The blonde says cautiously.

"Yeah Emma is out with her mate's so I got nothing to do tonight either," Josh says with a smile.

"Cool so a few games of FIFA round mine then," Adam says happy to be spending some time with his best friend.

"Unless you wanna do a strip FIFA rematch instead?" Josh offers.

"Really? Even after the last one?" Adam says in surprise.

Josh looks down for a second and just shrugs his shoulders, "Well I do owe you a punishment from that last dare."

Adam starts to feel uncomfortable knowing that what he did to Josh wasn't fair but he doesn't want Josh to punish him for it.

"I don't think I like the sound of that," The blonde admits.

"Good," Josh says with a grin, "So what do you think?"

"About playing strip FIFA?" Adam says slowly unsure if he should rush into a decision.

Josh has clearly been thinking about this a lot in fact Adam doesn't think Josh has ever been the first to suggest a game of strip FIFA. Adam worries that Josh might have some elaborate setup in mind in order to get payback on him. That might be the reason he has been so happy lately, Josh might have a plan that totally humiliates him.

"I dunno Josh I've not been on FIFA in a week so I'll be rusty," Adam explains.

"You beat me last time when I hadn't even played the game before," Josh counters quickly.

"That was the same for me too," Adam says sensing that Josh won't take no for an answer.

"Are you actually scared of a challenge?" Josh asks with a smirk looking over at his beat friend.

"Fuck you," Adam snaps back taking Josh's taunt personally.

"Hey don't get mad I just never thought you would turn down a game of strip FIFA," Josh says with a smile, "Hell the whole game was your idea in the first place."

"Yeah it was but I'm just not feeling in the zone today that's all," Adam says defensively.

"Can't beat me unless you are in the zone?" Josh asks curiously.

"Maybe," Adam replies knowing Josh is trying to wind him up.

"I like that," Josh says happily, "I must be a pretty good FIFA player if you can only beat me at your best."

Adam stops walking and just stares at his best friend. A cocky almost arrogant attitude from Josh is something Adam has never seen before in his best friend. Something big has definitely happened in Josh's life lately to bring about this new attitude. Adam wonders if the naked pictures he sent to Lindsey helped make these changes in Josh.

"I never said you weren't good at FIFA mate," Adam says trying to defuse the situation, "I always just seem to raise my game against you in strip FIFA."

"Well you won't have any problem doing it again then will you?," Josh teases.

"Man you really want to be beaten and stripped naked again don't you?" Adam fires back but Josh just laughs.

"I don't think that will happen man cause I've been practicing," Josh says proudly and Adam just rolls his eyes.

"Yeah sure you have man," Adam says sarcastically, "What with college work, training and having a girlfriend I bet you have put loads of hours into a video game."

"Think whatever you like," Josh says with a smile," "But the truth is I'm fully prepared and could easily kick your arse in a game of strip FIFA."

Adam pauses for a second thinking about the challenge Josh just laid down. His best friend certainly wants some payback for the stunt Adam pulled with the last forfeit. Adam is worried about what kind of dare a revenge driven Josh might have up his sleeves but he is more worried about the confidence Josh is showing.

Josh has never sounded so assured before and even as his best friend Adam can't tell if Josh is lying about his extra FIFA practice. The challenge has been laid down however and Adam doesn't think he can turn it down. Josh might be getting him into a trap but Adam still feels confident that his FIFA skills are better than Josh's.

"Ok then your on," Adam says turning to face his friend, "A game of strip FIFA but don't get all bitchy when you lose."

Josh laughs, "Ok then I won't but I'm not gonna lose today."

"What do you always say about me being overconfident?" Adam smirks.

"This isn't overconfident mate I know I can win and I know you have more than earned a nasty forfeit thanks to all the crap you pulled on me," Josh explains.

"You gonna email naked pics of me to the whole squad?" Adam curiously asks.

"No way," Josh replies shaking his head, "No naked pics mate but what I have in mind is something more painful."

"Sounds like you have been giving this a lot of thought," Adam says feeling nervous wondering what Josh's forfeit might be.

"Nearly everytime I practiced on FIFA 16 I was thinking about what punishment I could give to you," Josh says honestly.

"Now I am worried," Adam laughs as he turns towards his house.

"Good," Josh says with a smile feeling like he is in Adam's head right now.

Both teens are silent now thinking about the strip FIFA match ahead of them. The last game was super tense all thanks to the naked pictures forfeit and Josh knows he lost that game to Adam because he was too worried about losing and having his naked body exposed. Now Josh has turned the tables and has Adam worrying about the forfeit hopefully distracting him from playing the game at his best.

Josh has been spending a few hours before bed each night playing FIFA 16 trying to get better and he now feels that his skills are good enough to be able to challenge Adam. Of course Josh has only been practicing against the computer and not against human players so it is possible that all the tricks he picked up might be useless against a real person.

Adam honestly never expected to play another strip FIFA game with Josh. He thought that sending Josh's naked pictures to Lindsey was the last straw for the tall winger so for Josh to even bring up the subject of strip FIFA again has Adam on the back foot. Adam doesn't even have a forfeit in mind for when he beats Josh as all his plans for FIFA practice have gone out the window.

"We gonna pick random teams again?" Josh asks breaking the silence as they walk up to Adam's house.

"Yeah don't see why not but be better to pick which league we wanna get random teams from," Adam explains, "So we don't spend all day getting through all the crappy leagues."

Josh nods as Adam pulls his keys out of his jeans and unlocks his front door. He still can't quite believe Josh has forgiven him for the last strip FIFA forfeit and in the back of the blonde's mind he still wonders did this whole thing is an elaborate setup. Would the new confident Josh actually set him up then try and screw him over during a game of strip FIFA, the fact that Adam doesn't know Josh's true intentions worries the blonde.
The following 2 users say Thank You to thepac for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, fifa, male, strip game, videogames